Iceman5533 Superstar Edits & Championships

Iceman5353

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is wrong with the in game texas hearts hbk? i have made the attire every year and it's looks good to me. Are you thinking the kneepads? because they used the heart logos instead of the texas state logo because it is actually correct because he wore it like that on raw for his tag match with Austin. He had the texas kneepads for royal rumble against Sid. So if it's something else i'm curious.

Great Job on HBK's DX attire. I have to get it. X-pac's 123 outfit looks weird with his beard on but that's not your fault. You should try x-pac's 2000 nwo attire. That one shouldn't be a challenge at all.

Ya if only in game models could have stuff added or deleted from the face then it would have been better. But i did title it 123 Pac lol. I thought about the nwo xpac but decided against it i'm looking at a 90s save from wcw and wwf and he falls in the 2002 nwo crappy watered down version of the wwf :)

Although a syxx could get made down the road

what is wrong with the in game texas hearts hbk? i have made the attire every year and it's looks good to me. Are you thinking the kneepads? because they used the heart logos instead of the texas state logo because it is actually correct because he wore it like that on raw for his tag match with Austin. He had the texas kneepads for royal rumble against Sid. So if it's something else i'm curious.

Great Job on HBK's DX attire. I have to get it. X-pac's 123 outfit looks weird with his beard on but that's not your fault. You should try x-pac's 2000 nwo attire. That one shouldn't be a challenge at all.

Ya if only in game models could have stuff added or deleted from the face then it would have been better. But i did title it 123 Pac lol. I thought about the nwo xpac but decided against it i'm looking at a 90s save from wcw and wwf and he falls in the 2002 nwo crappy watered down version of the wwf :)

Although a syxx could get made down the road

Look at the back of his trunks. They went lazy on it and gave him a heart instead of the Texas state outline.

Archived