Belts by Generations (11 total - Unused NJPW IC design added)

Generations

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I made that NXT US title at the request of JLJM...here's what I got:

6e1poHY.jpg

VCF99Lt.jpg

It's been uploaded. I make the part that says "champion" gold and re-up it. Not sure.

Also uploaded the tag titles. All can be found under my gamertag: Rosstafarian88

I think I may cry - it's beautiful.

Thanks G.

Finished the NXT television title that Creep asked about...and it might be my personal favorite one yet. One problem, though...and it's a major one. For some reason, it goes blank in entrances...which makes it essentially worthless. I'm hoping they patch whatever is causing this soon. When it works properly, I'll upload it. In the meantime, this is what it looks like:

6BW7w8S.jpg

OAy35iH.jpg

Well god damn Gen. Did you use the letters in the game to make that "Television" word mark? I made a TV title for NXT last night too and didn't find one. I also used the cruiserweight title as a base, haha.

I did. Used text "E" I think...then skewed it a bit, added a black outline, then added two stripes of gold through it, to make it look less blocky.

Tried to find the NXT US title on cc but I can't work out how to use the search with your gamertag...I'm missing something right?

Did you try just using NXT and United States Title as tags? I didn't put my gamertag as an actual hashtag, so maybe that's why.

Thanks. I'll give that a shot.

Archived