Soul's Return WWE2k16 Showcase

soultaker2008

Hello everyone, I HAVE RETURNED. And I am bringing back a favorite from last year. I am so glad that you guys enjoyed my caws last year, and was so excited to use the new features and creation suite to make them even better. So.
Here...
we....
GOO....

Ryker Justice

Attire 1: Original Modified Slightly
ayMXWaM.jpg

0V0iLCK.jpg

Attire 2: Old School Modified
wo1UBnV.jpg
kZyoVqW.jpg

Signatures

Clothesline and Bulldog "Go with Liberty..."

Canadian BackBreaker

Finishers

Sit out Powerbomb 2 "...and Justice For all"

Military Press European Uppercut "Hammer of Justice"

So when creating Ryker this year, I decided, that first of all, his back tattoo had to go, It felt like too much and so I decided to get rid of it. And in its place, a full chest piece connected to his sleeves. This is a much more refined Ryker, With a longer beard, and slightly longer hair, as well as a few new logos to give him a better look. I am really happy with how it turned out and I hope you guys are too.

Will go Up on CC Shortly, I hope you guys enjoy!

Tag will be: Ryker

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I appreciate it. Yeah, The hair I used for him last year isnt in the game to my knowledge. So I decided to change it up, i was thinking about darkening it a bit. Im working on Max Morgan My Annual CAW right now, really going a different route with him this year. Should have him up by the end of the day tomorrow.

It is fantastic sir. I am very impressed with what they did this year. They really, for the first time listened to the fans. I really like the gameplay, extremely solid, and I actually feel like I have a challenge in Mycareer.

The long tights on Justice remind me of Eddie. That's a good thing. Also nice touch incorporating the Bourne kickpads into Morgan. The designs do look like M's after all.

(And with that I've successfully invaded every PS4 thread thus far. My work is done...for now. :P )

I was gonna use the bourne kickpads last year, but there was some glitch where they would go under the kneepads so I wouldnt use them. And its funny you say they look like M's cause I honestly didnt notice it at first, it took a few matches, and I was thinking maybe I should put a logo on the kickpads, then I was like, wait a second..those are Ms lmao. Thanks for the support!

This is great work!!! Any Chance of The Natural Robbie Maximus making a comeback?

Of course, As Requested, I will begin to get him rolling soon. I have been slow with creating guys because of the stupid Download limit. So Maybe not tomorrow, but saturday night he should be at least in the first phase of being done. Thanks for the support Arcade, Your caws are excellent as well!

This is great work!!! Any Chance of The Natural Robbie Maximus making a comeback?

Of course, As Requested, I will begin to get him rolling soon. I have been slow with creating guys because of the stupid Download limit. So Maybe not tomorrow, but saturday night he should be at least in the first phase of being done. Thanks for the support Arcade, Your caws are excellent as well!

Thank you. I appreciate that. I'm beginning with my guys as well with Arcade being the start. Hopefully by Monday ill have 3 guys done.

Thank you. I appreciate that. I'm beginning with my guys as well with Arcade being the start. Hopefully by Monday ill have 3 guys done.

Excellent, I Can't wait to see him.

In the absence of Robbie Maximus, Whom I am really excited To make, I made a slightly new-comer, but not really. This is a CAW I made years and years ago, and disregarded for a long time, but as I am working a storyline eventually in my Universe mode that required a special "character" I decided it was to Rebirth him.

"The Nightmare" Gabriel Caloway

Attire 1: New Look

hPRU4OV.jpg

3bom3Gp.jpg

Attire 2: Like Father...Like Son..

ptdWeG8.jpg

iTUZsuM.jpg

So as you can guess it, this is a fictional creation of Undertakers son. I am running a storyline where it will most likely end in the Undertaker being retired, and I needed his son to be there for revenge.

Ultimately he originally a mash up of kane/undertaker, but decided to go pretty much full undertaker.

Finishers:

Infinite Inferno: Chokeslam

Gabriels Mercy: Sit out Tombstone Piledriver

Tags: Gabriel, Undertaker, Son, NXT

Enjoy!

PS: Name is misspelled in pictures, fixed on upload.

So As requested, I got the return of Mr. Robbie Maximus Himself. I didnt tend to change him too much, but seeing as I lost most of my logos from last year, I had to kinda make up for it. I think he turned out pretty awesome, kinda resembling a "Natural Gladiator". That was the idea I had behind his logos. But none-the-less he is still "The Natural". Here we go!

nd61Ans.jpg
aNfG9d2.jpg

Attire 2: 2k15 Slightly Updated (due to loss of logos)
XJz7t6x.jpg
irGPulm.jpg

I might change his new look around in the future, so keep an eye out.
And Remember...TO THE MAX!

Tags will be up soon, just gotta finish the entrance. Probably by the end of the night (October 31, 2015)
TAG: Maximus, Caws.ws

Finishers:

Swinging Jawbreaker "Maximum Overdrive"
Jackhammer 2 "Maximum Velocity"

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

So I got another post for you guys, I have always wanted to try and make a diva. But I am completely trash at it. So my girlfriend gave it a go. And This is the final product. I love it!

Holly Ivy

Attire: Red
qkoGtUi.jpg
AVflEab.jpg

Attire: Purple Alt
amZwnum.jpg
RRAyie9.jpg

She was created to be a punk diva up and coming through NXT. She also may be the tallest, if not one of the tallest divas ever to grace the WWE. Standing at 6'5 She towers over her competition.

Finishers:
Leg Trap DDT: Ivy League
Lo' Down: Holly Diver

Tag: Katgonegamer

Her Twitter: https://twitter.com/katgonegamer
All credit goes to her on the character. Give her a follow on twitter.

PS The move set on the CC is completely blank. She didnt know how to make a moveset and I just added it to her on my account but I cant reupload her. So I used a aerial/striker type of moveset. Hope you enjoy!

So I am gonna leave it up to you guys, Who would you rather see next, "The X-Factor" Nick Cross, "Royal" Clark Edwards, or Darrel Sullivan? Get back to me and Ill get them made in the next few days. And just a heads up to everyone, as with most people, when fallout 4 releases, I will probably fall off the map for a while. haha.

Hello friends, I have decided to remake another last year member, "Royal" Clark Edwards. I really like how he turned out this year, with a little bit fresher look.

XFRlKCD.jpg
XNz8H2S.jpg

I knew going into making him, I wanted him to stay a heel, but now a veteran in the ring, he brought out the moniker, "Stay Royal". Basically telling himself to stick to whom he is, but also make himself better. This Clark Edwards, is much more aggressive than previously, being less about the looks and more about focusing on his in-ring-career.

Enjoy yall, and remember, Stay Royal

Finishers:
Cravate Neckbreaker - "A Royal Declaration"

Figure Four Sharpshooter - "A Crowning Achievement"

Still have to finish his entrance, and go through his move set. Ill have him up shortly on CC after that.

• 3 weeks later...

So here is my upload of Mr. Max Morgan Completely done.

Attire 1: Punk Tribute Combined with WWE2K15 attire.
yYgHtCA.jpg
WtEio1Q.jpg

Attire 2: Morgans New Look
qCW96J7.jpg
Wt1d811.jpg

Finishers:
Jumping Knee attack: No Destiny
G.T.S. to Penalty Kick

So When I started remaking my annual character Max Morgan, I was looking for an old look originally, but none of the hairstyles fit it. So Ultimately I decided on a new look, and a new moniker.

Max Morgan, the once great champion, hit a slump, and officially went on a permanent hiatus. Leaving for Japan, where he learned new forms of MMA, and increasing his discipline. Training in japan for a year, He returned to the states, and opened up the Black Scorpion MMA Association. Running, a japan like dojo, he returned to his roots, while also progressing. He has made his return, with not only a new look, but a new direction in his career. And with his mentor CM Punk gone, he is now on his own, heavily leaning on earning respect from others, and when he doesnt get that respect, well, his MMA Background will help fix that.

Tags will be
Morgan, CAWS.WS, and Scorpion.

He does require the new moves pack yall, if you guys would like I will upload a second one without his second finisher.
Got a teaser coming soon for my next guy.
Enjoy yall!

So here is my next character.
The X-Factor, Nick Cross.

I am complete with the total appearance of the character. Moves and Entrance need to be completed, so I wouldnt expect him on the CC right away, but I am working on it tonight. And most likely will have moves from the "New Moves Pack"

Attire 1: Current
mcGKgNF.jpg

7wTfgz5.jpg

Attire 2: Aggression/Heel
PJBlQ0m.jpg
XDgy7q8.jpg

So going in recreating him, I knew I wanted to make the face more unique. I didnt really change that much on his appearance. Other than him having a new motto depending on how people portray him, If people see him as a face, he simply says "Cross the Line" to indicate some symbolism behind pushing yourself over the limit.
And on the other hand, If he is a heel, He wants no disrespect, constantly saying, dont cross the line, and piss me off.
Enjoy The X-Factor

Finishers:
Double Cross
Limit Breaker

Tags Will be Cross, X-Factor, CAWS.WS

Archived