Hulkamania is running wild!

cyborg2040

That's what I was thinking as well. It seems as if they went to great lengths to ensure you couldn't make Hogan though. Beyond removing moves and taunts that were related to his character, they have also not added any hair style similar to his and the one mustache that works for him doesn't shade light enough to look like his.

It works ok for a young Hogan who wasn't completely bald and didn't bleach his hair and stache' as light, but I'm having trouble modernizing him for current / nWo Hogan.

That's what I was thinking as well. It seems as if they went to great lengths to ensure you couldn't make Hogan though. Beyond removing moves and taunts that were related to his character, they have also not added any hair style similar to his and the one mustache that works for him doesn't shade light enough to look like his.

It works ok for a young Hogan who wasn't completely bald and didn't bleach his hair and stache' as light, but I'm having trouble modernizing him for current / nWo Hogan.

can you not just put a bandana on him to wrestle with like the later versions of Hogan in games seem to get stuck with

That is so *censored*ing ridiculous. If I want to make Hulk Hogan in my game then I should be able to. I'll make Adolf *censored*ing Hitler if I want to. I'm not condoning what Hulk did, but that's such a joke to purposely remove items from CAW mode. I can almost understand taunts and stuff but that is ridiculous.

If they haven't put out a warning, about banning users for uploading/downloading Hulk Hogan, they can't ban you!

In theory this is true but I could have sworn they've been shady like this in the past in terms of banning people for things that they previously hadn't said were off limits.

CAW looks good though, aside from the hair but there isn't much you can do about that as I don't think there's any skullet style hairs in the game.

To be fair it's fine he doesn't have his currect hair because in the games they never made it right anyway. Hogan said he never wanted his bald head exposed in video games and other WWE products like toys. He would either have a bandana or have more hair than he really does.

They removed the "Hulk" call name as well.

Good start I thnik.....so...are his moves and Entrance in the game??

No but it is possible to make an acceptable entrance with advanced creation.

As far as the moves and taunts go, they have a running leg drop with out the ear cup taunt, and they're taunts that are similar enough that it isn't a big deal.

Pointing finger

Hulking up JTGs old taunt

DJ

And McMahons flexing taunt.

Archived