Oz70NYC Showcase 2K16 (MASSIVE update on Page 6!!!)

Oz70NYC

Ok, so after a month neck deep in Fallout 4, I back with an update in my personal thread. Let's skip the pleasantries and get right to the characters, shall we?

"The Last Giant" Liedhamer

oZRCoPp.jpg

iW0Sjdl.jpg

M6iM41U.jpg

FMd4cL7.jpg

My most iconic big man, and one of my most popular characters in his depth and complexity. Dieter Liedhamer is the younger brother of Simon Fierhart's late 1st wife Abelia. He came into the business by way of Simon, who enlisted the giant into his faction "The Brotherhood" when he was using the alias of Kayos. Even after the disbanding of the group, Liedhamer has remained a loyal friend and ally of Simon, as close to him as a brother. Over the years, he's undergone some changes look wise. Originally he was a tatted up, muscled bound brute...but as you can tell I shied away from that, settling eventually for the Viking look he's had the last few years. I wanted it to be that the draw of Liedhamer is his size, not his look. This year he's perfect...as I was able to scale him exactly to the same size as Andre The Giant. The way I've always envisioned the character since I switched to the viking look.

"The Massacre" Cannon Webb

i4rrAvL.jpg

0KoIzCS.jpg

IvWjWE6.jpg

Originally created on the last version of the PS2 version of SvR, Cannon has become a mainstay of EVO. The best description for him would be a modern day barbarian. There's nothing fancy about Cannon Webb. A trait that has gain him infamy. A man of few words, but bold, often violent action in the ring. His nickname "The Massacre" is apt for his personality. Trying to convey that without him being just another generic tatted up big man...but I think I pulled it off well. Generally he's unchanged from the last version of him made on PS3, aside from me going back to him having red hair as opposed to brown, and the obvious image work for logos. Overall, I'm happy with how he came out. At some point I may make a 2nd attire for him...but look at him, does he NEED 2 attires?

Alix Rayne

peIHgfT.jpg

NW1ySYX.jpg

yGuC8LP.jpg

Kiv28Z4.jpg

One of my class of 2014, Alix Rayne is my answer to a lot of questions...namely "can I create a heel character that can cross the line of sane, insane, egotistical, cunning and brutal?" The answer...yes. Cuz Rayne is all of the above. It's Rayne convinced Cannon Webb to join forces with with Blake Evans to form the stable Cerberus after Evan's was forced to disband the Natural Born Thrillers. Alix Rayne unlike Evans and Webb, is a borderline sociopath. Evans does what he does to attain power, Webb does what he does to impose his will. Rayne does what he does simply because "he wants to watch the world burn". Design wise, I took cues from a piece of digital art I found on Deviant Art...but thanks to the logo fade...recreating it is impossible at the moment, so I opted for a straps and laces motif with his "AR" logo instead. Again, very happy with how he came out in the end.

All three are available for DL now. Hashtag is Oz70NYC_CAW.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now this is what im talking about. :) Austin Banes partner Cannon Webb is back, and a Dietrich finally has a challenge both weight in at a shit load of weight.

Cant wait to download these guys.

Hows PWN coming a long im still egar to help also you got a set of sliders done atm?

Are you going to make more in the mere future? also I can't find your older CAWS in the game, did you get rid of them or are you remaking them?

The way uploading creations works is that in order to upload something new, you have to replace an existing upload. So if there's anyone you didn't grab the 1st time they were uploaded, just let me know. I have made some small updates to the likes of Dru, Jay-J, Simon and Blake. Expect them to be up within the week.

Thanks! I'll have to look at your topic & see what I want & I'll post it on this Topic!

OK, I looked and the one you posted is fine but in the mere future, You should bring back the Fierhart Family! Also I will try to get them when you post them but CC has been a BITCH for the last couple of Months.

At the request of quite a few people here, over PSN and FB, I've reuploaded the following characters:

Dru Mercer (formerly Nedermeyer)

Jayson Jones

Blake Evans

Evan Slade

Ethan Bain

Dru, Jay-J, Blake and Evan have new face texturing, replacing the 2k14 textures for my own custom made textures. Tag is Oz70NYC_CAW.

Thanks dude but not sure if I can download them all! The last couple of days, The CC is Being a BITCH to me. I may have to contact Support for this issue. I know everybody has issues with CC this Year but THIS IS BULLSHIT!!! How do you expect to get the caws when you can't download them at all?

• 1 month later...

HOLY CRAP, IT'S AN UPDATE!!!

Yes, I realize it's been over a month since I posted anything. No...I haven't stopped making CAWs...far from it. In the last month I've made 13. Problem is I find myself sucked in by all of the other awesome games that have come out, The Division, UFC 2 and Samurai Warriors 4 Empires specifically...on top of still playing Destiny and Fallout 4. Add to that my work schedule and social life, doesn't give me much time for content sharing. But I decided today I was going to share 3 characters. No more slacking. So without any further delay...

"The Natural" Dylan Brody

qy6U3oY.jpgDC2jAGK.jpgjie2LIy.jpgpdUfHqU.jpg

If you've followed my work the last 12 years...you know who this guy is. For those new to things, Dylan is the best friend of and long standing partner of Ryan Fierhart. Like Ryan, he's a 2nd generation wrestler, son of "The Boulder" Brock Brody (a character I made in Legends of Wrestling 1 & 2)...as such they competed early in their careers in the tag team "Nex-Gen". Eventually Dylan decided he wanted to carve his niche out as a solo wrestler, and they parted ways as partners (but not friends). Dylan would travel abroad, competing in AMLL, VJPW, ROFW and a brief stint in PWN before returning to EVO in 2014, where he found himself embroiled in a war with Timoa Mamula and Panthar for the EVO North American championship...of which he'd win from Mamula and defend successfully for most of 2015 before being robbed of the belt by Seth Adams. Presently he's rejoined forces with Ryan and Jayson Jones in the current incarnation of "The Main Event" stable to face off against the trio of Blake Evans, Cannon Webb and Alix Rayne...aka Cerberus.

I kept some elements of his past gen incarnation, and changed some elements as well. His tattoo layout is the same, but the imagery is different...obviously. His attire is unchanged aside from the imagery as well. Dylan's been a character I nailed down a look for early in his existence, and I never deviated from the initial look in the 10 or so years I've made him. The biggest difference in Dylan year is above the neck. This year, for the 1st time...I decided to chop off the long locks and give him a more trendy hairstyle. Dylan's always had a male model quality to his look and physique, so I opted to embrace it. He also uses the body texture I and my brother perfected for more muscle definition. In the ring...again...there's not much variation from past incarnations. He's an athletic powerhouse capably of lifting a guy over his head and slamming them down, snapping off a picture perfect moonsault of hitting spinning wheel kick.

Saizo Kodanashi

d1lllnQ.jpgel5mPre.jpgJuyLSiv.jpg

For my 1st official Japanese CAW of 2K16, I decided to bring back one of my flagship Japanese wrestlers, Saizo Kodanashi. Old schoolers may recognize the name, as he had brief stints in LXW and XWA. An honor bound man who follows to code of Bushido, Saizo is a 1st degree black belt in Okinawan Karate and Judo, which he has incorporated into his wrestling style flawlessly. Owner of some of the stiffest strikes in the business, Saizo's matches often times end in a knockout rather then a pinfall. A mainstay in VJPW, Saizo has decided to again venture to the west and showcase his skill to North and South American audiences alike.

The creation of Saizo was pretty damn simple...but the effects look far from it. He uses an Asian face texture that I crafted in Photoshop, and design resources found on the net. The kanji on his attire are the 7 virtues of Bushido; justice, courage, benevolence, respect, honesty, honor & loyalty. As you'd expect from having such a thing on his attire, he's a titular babyface character...always has been, always will be. Between the ropes he's 100% strong style. Kicks, punches, stiff suplexes and throws. The type of move-set that conveys putting the hurt on people.

Erik Storm

W8Lt193.jpg13PiUES.jpgLmD4QRH.jpg

EVO's rookie of the year for 2014 and my favorite character from my 2014 class of new comers, Erik Storm's rise in the business has been nothing short of blinding. His hybrid mix of technical, high flying and strong style wrestling is both entertaining and effective. Storm burst into the business in late 2014 with a look and attitude that took the world "by storm". The newcomer found himself in the ring with the then world champion Blake Evans, where he defeated Evans clean, in the middle of the ring with his finisher the "Eye of The Storm". It was in that moment the world knew he wasn't just some flash in the pan talent...Erik Storm was destined for greatness. Through 2015, Storm would further increase his profile with wins over the likes of Cannon Webb, Panthar, Seth Adams and Primo Valiante...the later leading into a months long feud against "The Roman Crippler" that has still yet to boil over.

Erik Storm is a character that literally came from nothing. I had no plan, no concept, no format. All I had was the name Erik Storm. I actually googled the name to see if anyone else had used to combo...as I thought was a nice name for a wrestler. Sure enough, no one had...so I decided "what would an Erik Storm look like" The end result was the original version on PS3. When converting him to the new game, I wanted to keep some elements and change others. So I opted to go the opposite of what I did Dylan, and give him long hair. I wanted his attire to be clean and not draw away from the kind of character I wanted him to be...one who tells his story in the ring. So I kept the designs simple and went with a sky blue/white/black color palette. In the ring Erik is speed demon, the fastest character I've made so far in 2K16. Lots of quick, high octane offense, but only a few flashly moves. Again, I want the character to slowly evolve as a wrestler since he's still quite young, 24 as of 2016. So as the years go on, he's move set will evolve and he'll become more polished.

All three are available this very moment. Hashtag is Oz70NYC_CAW. Next on the docket...5...yes FIVE female characters. 2 new names and 3 familiar faces.

• 2 weeks later...

I have good news...sort of. With news of the next impending patch to The Division...and an essential aspect of the game that's being nerfed to oblivion, I'm taking an extended sabbatical from playing it until they fix there shit. Won't go into details, but it's a total deal breaker what they're about to change...and I'm not pleased with it.

So what does that mean? It means that I'm renewing my focus on CAW making for the forseeable future. BIG TIME. So expect activity on this thread to ramp up...a lot. And to kick things off, I've recently uploaded a METRICFK TON of female CAWS. 2 brand new, 3 returning characters. Let's begin...

Sayuri Irabu

G2CAdqx.jpg

7IMe8up.jpg

j3Iqu9H.jpg

S6ugqlP.jpg

Chloe Lomax (Formerly Chloe Lockheart)

1MfUvaP.jpg

KmPiYnb.jpg

L84oN32.jpg

qvdX0pp.jpg

IuoCtif.jpg

"American Muscle" Danielle Goodwin

Z1zWftW.jpg

wJxudzP.jpg

JJRDGrx.jpg

vgmAIHE.jpg

"Thunder" Chisako Yoshida

6h9x9KP.jpg

E0PhLJA.jpg

cAHygTL.jpg

Ighg2JH.jpg

Lioness Minami

DNIWW33.jpg

ufFdwKs.jpg

HPn0yMV.jpg

JDNMVhY.jpg

Sayuri Irabu

S8dSACU.jpg

7l9Od8I.jpg

Fjfofub.jpg

2lepySS.jpg

All are available for download for download. Tag: Oz70NYC_CAW

Thanks, fellas. I've got 3 more return characters to be uploaded tomorrow, Cody Prince, Gabriel Dezba and Espiritu. I'll be pulling the Dru, Jay-J and Blake updates off of the server for them, so if you haven't grabbed them, do so soon.

Been a bit sidetracked on the upload of Prince, Dezba and Espiritu. They'll be up later today as well as something special I'll be posting here as well. Found a way to record video longer then 15 minutes WITHOUT a capture device (though I will be getting one regardless in the near future), so I'll actually be able to start uploading matches to my new Youtube channel. For those not in the know, I retired the Kaoz666 channel, I'm now using my Oz70NYC channel full time. Barely have anything on it...since I had no means of recording at length until now.

Archived