Oz70NYC Showcase 2K16 (MASSIVE update on Page 6!!!)

Oz70NYC

Seth actually doesn't use a face texture. Wanted to see what I could do without one, and in hindsight of the glitch Karl brought light to, I might shy away from them until the glitch is fixed.

Is it still possible to get accurate faces without textures?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seth actually doesn't use a face texture. Wanted to see what I could do without one, and in hindsight of the glitch Karl brought light to, I might shy away from them until the glitch is fixed.

Is it still possible to get accurate faces without textures?

If you're reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally patient and meticulously mold the face using a screen shot, yes...it is. But most people don't want to put in that kind of work. Me personally, I think making new faces for my CAWs that are based on past gen gives them more character...but that's just me.

Blake looks awesome. Great CAWs as always.

Much appreciated, sir.

Small update, Primo and Ryan are 100% complete. Attires, entrances & move sets. I'll be working on Timoa Mamula next, then releasing them in bulk. After that, a couple female characters.

Dude the designs are such a contrast and different that I thought they had to be 2 different caws

You're going to see a lot of that in future CAWs, specifically my characters with lots of ink work. What worked on PS3 simply doesn't work on PS4, so many of them will have completely new looks. As close to the PS3 version as I can get, but duplicating their old looks is impossible. Not without converting the old low res images used on PS3...which is pointless because why would you wanna use a 256x256 image on a high res CAW model?

Anywho...it's high time for a content update. And for your downloading approval, 4 more characters to add to your rosters. Let's get started, shall we?

Kendrick Reese

9jQpPKZ.jpg

InHDk7g.jpg

5hNAAcT.jpg

7QfO4ge.jpg

e4Lkwt2.jpg

My 1st official rookie of 2016. The idea of Mr. Reese here has been swimming in my head for over a year now. (As are many of the other rookies you see in this thread.) Kendrick draws inspiration mainly from ROH's Cedric Alexander, as well as from my own classic character "Mr. Showtime" Kareem Brown (who will be returning in 2016 BTW).

Primo Valiante

UZAjos8.jpgBUJP6nO.jpgClAfObj.jpg

"The Roman Crippler". Tried to keep him as close to his last PS3 look as possible, as it was a perfect attire. Primo is one of a few characters I've made who draw no influence from any real person. He was an idea that popped into my head back in 05 of a gimmick. A European grappling purist who looks down on "sports entertainment" as a joke.

Ryan Fierhart

ZvfUOCm.jpg

nLW3GWQ.jpg

ydatcxd.jpg

bLoiylf.jpg

tnVLpuE.jpg

Pretty self explanatory who he is if you've followed my characters over the year. It was in 2013 I finally made him stand out of the shadow of his elder brother Simon, coming into his own winning the Evolution Wrestling World Title on 2 occasions. He draws inspiration from several people, Edge & Christian originally, then Chris Jericho with a little Matt Sydal. Now he's pretty much evolved into his own identity, only using slight elements from the above. He's come a long way since his original creation back in 03.

Timoa Mamula

agLeQnn.jpg

ZkYZPOZ.jpg

wbnJOIQ.jpg

sv9vBlS.jpg

ZdRfUI6.jpg

Another character made in my "golden age" of creation 2003. Timoa was originally a more happier, jovial character akin to Rikishi when originally made. But over the years I developed him into a top tier heel, incorporating elements of Taz and Samoa Joe into his look and fighting style. That hasn't changed in the last few years, and likely never will.

All of the above are available for download. Hashtags: Oz70NYC_CAWS & EVO2K16

Coming up next: Heather Fierhart, Synergi, Brittany Nitro, Nicole Roland...and Holly Woodz.

Got a small update for you all. The females are all complete...I just have to pull myself away from Destiny and Fallout 4 to get screen shots and upload them all...lol. In the mean time, here's one of the characters I make annually for the E-Fed I run, Pro Wrestling NEO (PWN). The 1st time he was shared publicly was in 2K14, as the character's handler allowed me to do so for him and his other character in this year's game.

Ethan Bain

8CZNKTQ.jpg

si70EoZ.jpg

DTpyZHB.jpg

sfwpe0G.jpg

KZ3SMjl.jpg

NaUVQVj.jpg

"In the realm of giants that is professional wrestling, Ethan Bain stands tallest among them. Standing 7'0" and weighing 338lbs, The Houston native is one of the most physically imposing, intimidating figures in the industry. A man of few words, but bold actions...his catch phrase "Shut Up & Fight" is a battle cry that sends chills down the spine of any man who faces him. Bain in the ring is a freight train with the breaks disabled. A figurative and literal juggernaut. When he gets going, there's virtually no stopping him. Still young and only in the beginning of his prime, he's competed in XWA, where he was a two time World Champion, and is currently employed by PWN. At the behest of his mentor Simon Fierhart, he now competes in EVO as well, so Simon can better keep an eye on his progress. Already a force to be reckoned with, Simon looks to make him a smarter competitor to compliment the raw, unbridled power he wields."

I originally made Bain in 2006 for a friend and member of my forum to use in an older, now defunct E-Fed VWE. (Where many of us actually 1st met.) But he didn't like the feel and atmosphere of the place, so he ended up using Bain in XWA. The rest as they say, is history. Bain was easily one of the most dynamic characters the original XWA had, in that he was simple. Nothing complex about the man, he just wanted to scrap. No ego. No agenda. If you pissed him off, he kicked your ass. Simple. Since 2006, the character's evolved as he's aged obviously, but the core characteristics of Bain remains the same. His look over the years pretty much hasn't changed, I've just gradually added more ink, which culminates with this year's look mixing elements of his original tats with the Undertaker tats. Aside from that, he is what he is, a full force, punishing bruiser

Hashtag - Oz70NYC_CAW

• 2 weeks later...

And now, for some of my female characters. As most know, I don't make the same volume of females my brother makes. But...that doesn't mean my ladies don't lack in quality. Let's get started.

"The Firebird" Heather Fierhart

5gwI7UF.jpg
nH0fmh0.jpg
I44deL1.jpg
70cuFGK.jpg

My flagship female character,as well as the 1st I ever made. Heather was originally made in WWF No Mercy under the name Hannah Friedel, a valet for Dru Romeo...who'd essentially become Dru Nedermeyer. A year later I derived the idea of The Fierhart family. And rather then make new characters, I adopted existing ones...giving Kayos The Destroyer the real name Simon Fierhart, changing Hannah's name to Heather Fierhart, and creating Ryan Fierhart, whilst fleshing out the backstory accordingly.

Canonically, Heather did break into the business under the alias of Hannah, but she became dissatisfied with just being eye candy given her lineage, so she opted to drop the alias, return to California and begin serious training to become a wrestler. By 2002, she was ready to make her in ring debut, and hasn't lost a step since. She's regarded as on of the finest, most accomplished female wrestlers in the world, holding titles in several organizations. In recent years, she's taken a step back as her focus has been on passing her knowledge on to young female talent at The Monster's Den, as well as raising her and Dru's 2 year old son Jackson. But, she's still inclined to step in the ring and show the young girls a thing or two.

Synergi

h8mTMWv.jpgTKJ0gxs.jpggOQu07d.jpgCmlKMZp.jpgcxbQfoV.jpg

Also known as Winifred "Winnie" Weinstein-Slade, wife of Evan Slade. Synergi came to be from a picture my good friend 1 Man Horror Movie posted back in 2004. It was of a pair of emo characters. Essentially the piece evolved into the 1st incarnations of Evan and Synergi, and they've been mainstays of my roster ever since.

Synergi is daughter of "Precious" Roy Weinstein, former GM of the League Of Xtraordinary Wrestling (LXW, which would become my brother Thr33x's XWA), as well as long time wrestling promoter before hand. Roy was also the long time manager of The Riot Squad. She literally grew up in the business, as did Evan, who is as many may or may not know is son of Vincent Fate...aka Riot. Naturally the two were good friends, as they grew up with each other. That friendship become more as they came of age. Where Evan is, Synergi isn't far behind.

Her career in wrestling hasn't been glamorous, and that's how she likes it. Known in the ring for her stiff, extreme style which mirrors her husband, she's only worked for Evo Wrestling, making brief stints in LXW, XWA and most recently WWA. For a stint of time she actually stepped away from wrestling to raise her and Evan's twin daughters Evangeline and Yvonne, now 6 years old. It was her girls who convinced her they wanted to "see mommy kick butt" that made Synergi decide to lace her pads back up and get back in the ring.

Brittany Nitro

zwujaLM.jpg

57MhkZ0.jpg

aImWg5q.jpg

emI038Y.jpg

An amalgamation of multiple ideas crammed together to make my most favorite new female character. Brittany was 1st created 2 years ago on a whim. Got my hands on software that allowed for image importing on PS3, and Brittany one one of my 1st experiments. I wanted to create a stereotypical "Video Model PAWG". So I referenced a number of models such as Bon Bon Allie, Bubblez The Model and Buffy The Body (before she became a personal trainer) and Brittany is what formed in the end.

Since then, I've developed her persona...which was easy. A self entitled, ego-maniacal millennial who thinks she's the greatest thing since sliced bread. That kind of woman that you love to look at, but wished the Earth would open up and swallow whole. In her short stint in the business, she's already made waves, forming the stable "Mean Girlz" alongside the infamous Holly Woodz and winning the EVO Women's title in a controversial match. Her stock continues to rise, and I plan on using her more frequently...as well as lending her talents to CAW shows. ;)

"Big Sista Gorgeous One" Nicole Roland

5HcTaiG.jpg

5yJHJwn.jpg

EYiVZZk.jpg

jcggoKG.jpg

Another of my 1st generation female characters. Nicole's been a mainstay on my roster as a powerhouse heel, and primary rival of Heather for many years. Unknown to most, she and Ryan once dated, which served as the foundation of her and Heather's rivalry. The title "Big Sista Gorgeous One" comes from and episode of A Different World where Whitley Gilbert (played by Jasmine Guy) had the pledges of her sorority address her as such, and I always thought it'd be a funny moniker for a wrestler. As can be guessed, Jazz is her primary source of inspiration.

Her gimmick is the typical sassy black girl with a bad attitude. Head rolling, finger snapping, the whole shebang. As evident by her famous phrase "These bitches cain't see me", she's made the "You can't see me" gesture her own. She's definitely my most basic looking female character, but her strength isn't in attire design, it's how much ass she kicks...which is plenty.

Crystal Bayless

fpuLgiO.jpg

g8rqez0.jpg

js5kJTo.jpg

Xunw9Ww.jpg

The only surviving member of my 2nd generation of female characters (I don't even remember most of the names of them, let alone what they looked like). Crystal has come a long way since her original version. Essentially made to be a generic British female character, I've since developed her into a more dynamic character. She's to date the only female alumni of the Winsor Wrestling Academy owned and run by Sir Alexander Winsor (one of my 1st generation male characters. Of note, my brother's character Union King comes from the same camp).

Crystal prides herself of being competitive, and as such has committed her life to mastering all styles of wrestling. It's this drive and tenacity that's landed her 2 reigns as EVO Women's champion, one of which being the longest reign since the title's creation. As she values her privacy, little is known about Crystal's personal life, but there's rumors that she may be romantically involved "The Colossus" Steven Higby of PWN.

Holly Woodz

RjT7Y5G.jpg

Hqay0q9.jpg

u0lzlPQ.jpg

o9AfojC.jpg

How do I best explain Holly? In a nutshell, she's the 1st, true and ORIGINAL "Anti-Diva", I created Holly to be the exact opposite of EVERYTHING that was popular in women's wrestling at the time when she was 1st made...2007 I believe. She's flat chested, facially unattractive, pale skinned, skinny...basically like nothing you'd commonly see in any wrestling promotion. And that's what makes her awesome. She's crass, brash, violent, foul mouthed...basically as unladylike as you can get. A complete, bat sh*t crazy nut job.

I admit a LOT of Holly's characteristics were borrowed from the one and only Jonny Punch, (can't wait for LordVader to dust him off). As such, we often pair the two together in PWN as a comedy duo, usually with Holly beating Punch up in some manner...or vice versa. She's not afraid to mix it up with guys. Hell, if it were possible there'd be plenty of matches with Holly fighting men, mostly Punch. She's just a fun character to write for, because nothing is off limits with her.

All of the above are available for download RIGHT NOW. Hashtag is Oz70NYC_CAW.

Coming up next...more characters from Pro Wrestling Neo: "Famous" Jimmy Ames, Adam Devlin, Kris Cade and "The Hatred" Van Hayden...as well as the one and only "Last Giant"...Liedhamer.

And now, for some of my female characters. As most know, I don't make the same volume of females my brother makes. But...that doesn't mean my ladies don't lack in quality. Let's get started.

"The Firebird" Heather Fierhart

5gwI7UF.jpg

nH0fmh0.jpg

I44deL1.jpg

70cuFGK.jpg

My flagship female character,as well as the 1st I ever made. Heather was originally made in WWF No Mercy under the name Hannah Friedel, a valet for Dru Romeo...who'd essentially become Dru Nedermeyer. A year later I derived the idea of The Fierhart family. And rather then make new characters, I adopted existing ones...giving Kayos The Destroyer the real name Simon Fierhart, changing Hannah's name to Heather Fierhart, and creating Ryan Fierhart, whilst fleshing out the backstory accordingly.

Canonically, Heather did break into the business under the alias of Hannah, but she became dissatisfied with just being eye candy given her lineage, so she opted to drop the alias, return to California and begin serious training to become a wrestler. By 2002, she was ready to make her in ring debut, and hasn't lost a step since. She's regarded as on of the finest, most accomplished female wrestlers in the world, holding titles in several organizations. In recent years, she's taken a step back as her focus has been on passing her knowledge on to young female talent at The Monster's Den, as well as raising her and Dru's 2 year old son Jackson. But, she's still inclined to step in the ring and show the young girls a thing or two.

Synergi

h8mTMWv.jpgTKJ0gxs.jpggOQu07d.jpgCmlKMZp.jpgcxbQfoV.jpg

Also known as Winifred "Winnie" Weinstein-Slade, wife of Evan Slade. Synergi came to be from a piece of artwork my good friend 1 Man Horror Show posted back in 2004. It was of a pair of emo characters. Essentially the piece evolved into the 1st incarnations of Evan and Synergi, and they've been mainstays of my roster ever since.

Synergi is daughter of "Precious" Roy Weinstein, former GM of the League Of Xtraordinary Wrestling (LXW, which would become my brother Thr33x's XWA), as well as long time wrestling promoter before hand. Roy was also the long time manager of The Riot Squad. She literally grew up in the business, as did Evan, who is as many may or may not know is son of Vincent Fate...aka Riot. Naturally the two were good friends, as they grew up with each other. That friendship become more as they came of age. Where Evan is, Synergi isn't far behind.

Her career in wrestling hasn't been glamorous, and that's how she likes it. Known in the ring for her stiff, extreme style which mirrors her husband, she's only worked for Evo Wrestling, making brief stints in LXW, XWA and most recently WWA. For a stint of time she actually stepped away from wrestling to raise her and Evan's twin daughters Evangeline and Yvonne, now 6 years old. It was her girls who convinced her they wanted to "see mommy kick butt" that made Synergi decide to lace her pads back up and get back in the ring.

Brittany Nitro

zwujaLM.jpg

57MhkZ0.jpg

aImWg5q.jpg

emI038Y.jpg

An amalgamation of multiple ideas crammed together to make my most favorite new female character. Brittany was 1st created 2 years ago on a whim. Got my hands on software that allowed for image importing on PS3, and Brittany one one of my 1st experiments. I wanted to create a stereotypical "Video Model PAWG". So I referenced a number of models such as Bon Bon Allie, Bubblez The Model and Buffy The Body (before she became a personal trainer) and Brittany is what formed in the end.

Since then, I've developed her persona...which was easy. A self entitled, ego-maniacal millennial who thinks she's the greatest thing since sliced bread. That kind of woman that you love to look at, but wished the Earth would open up and swallow whole. In her short stint in the business, she's already made waves, forming the stable "Mean Girlz" alongside the infamous Holly Woodz and winning the EVO Women's title in a controversial match. Her stock continues to rise, and I plan on using her more frequently...as well as lending her talents to CAW shows. ;)

"Big Sista Gorgeous One" Nicole Roland

5HcTaiG.jpg

5yJHJwn.jpg

EYiVZZk.jpg

jcggoKG.jpg

Another of my 1st generation female characters. Nicole's been a mainstay on my roster as a powerhouse heel, and primary rival of Heather for many years. Unknown to most, she and Ryan once dated, which served as the foundation of her and Heather's rivalry. The title "Big Sista Gorgeous One" comes from and episode of A Different World where Whitley Gilbert (played by Jasmine Guy) had the pledges of her sorority address her as such, and I always thought it'd be a funny moniker for a wrestler. As can be guessed, Jazz is her primary source of inspiration.

Her gimmick is the typical sassy black girl with a bad attitude. Head rolling, finger snapping, the whole shebang. As evident by her famous phrase "These bitches cain't see me", she's made the "You can't see me" gesture her own. She's definitely my most basic looking female character, but her strength isn't in attire design, it's how much ass she kicks...which is plenty.

Crystal Bayless

fpuLgiO.jpg

g8rqez0.jpg

js5kJTo.jpg

Xunw9Ww.jpg

The only surviving member of my 2nd generation of female characters (I don't even remember most of the names of them, let alone what they looked like). Crystal has come a long way since her original version. Essentially made to be a generic British female character, I've since developed her into a more dynamic character. She's to date the only female alumni of the Winsor Wrestling Academy owned and run by Sir Alexander Winsor (one of my 1st generation male characters. Of note, my brother's character Union King comes from the same camp).

Crystal prides herself of being competitive, and as such has committed her life to mastering all styles of wrestling. It's this drive and tenacity that's landed her 2 reigns as EVO Women's champion, one of which being the longest reign since the title's creation. As she values her privacy, little is known about Crystal's personal life, but there's rumors that she may be romantically involved "The Colossus" Steven Higby of PWN.

Holly Woodz

RjT7Y5G.jpg

Hqay0q9.jpg

u0lzlPQ.jpg

o9AfojC.jpg

How do I best explain Holly? In a nutshell, she's the 1st, true and ORIGINAL "Anti-Diva", I created Holly to be the exact opposite of EVERYTHING that was popular in women's wrestling at the time when she was 1st made...2007 I believe. She's flat chested, facially unattractive, pale skinned, skinny...basically like nothing you'd commonly see in any wrestling promotion. And that's what makes her awesome. She's crass, brash, violent, foul mouthed...basically as unladylike as you can get. A complete, bat sh*t crazy nut job.

I admit a LOT of Holly's characteristics were borrowed from the one and only Jonny Punch, (can't wait for LordVader to dust him off). As such, we often pair the two together in PWN as a comedy duo, usually with Holly beating Punch up in some manner...or vice versa. She's not afraid to mix it up with guys. Hell, if it were possible there'd be plenty of matches with Holly fighting men, mostly Punch. She's just a fun character to write for, because nothing is off limits with her.

All of the above are available for download RIGHT NOW. Hashtag is Oz70NYC_CAW.

Coming up next...more characters from Pro Wrestling Neo: "Famous" Jimmy Ames, Adam Devlin, Kris Cade and "The Hatred" Van Hayden...as well as the one and only "Last Giant"...Liedhamer.

Great looking CAW's as usual, been dying to add to my game!!

couple.jpg

Ahhh yes, the photo that gave birth to Evan and Synergi.
Took me an hour to hunt it down throughout all my image sharing sites, but I found it.
Loving everything you've uploaded so far, as I've downloaded almost every single one. Love finally being able to combine my roster, with yours and your brothers again, for the first time since the death of the PS2 days.

• 2 weeks later...

Your diva characters are so intimidating, they portray their badassary brilliantly. Holly Woodz is a great design!

While characters like Synegi, Holly and Nicole have an edge to them, I'm actually trying to change things up with my female character concepts. Trying to use more color in the attires rather then the typical palettes I use.

Archived