KS Showcase 2K16

ksdixon

Shawn Youngblood

Wwp3pn.jpg

YjKj52.jpg

Older, maybe lost a step or two, but Shawn has something to prove. Previously retired from both wrestling and acting, his wife Shayne is cheating on him with Ethan Quinn. He comes back to wrestling to try to fix the situation, or break it apart personally.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah was too lazy to get a USB stick out lol

You don't need a USB stick to transfer screenshots to your computer.

?

Share the screenshot directly from your PS4 to FB or Twitter. You can tweak your settings so that the photo is only shown to you. Then take the photo from FB or Twitter and upload it to an image sharing site. No fiddling with sticks required. :)

?

Share the screenshot directly from your PS4 to FB or Twitter. You can tweak your settings so that the photo is only shown to you. Then take the photo from FB or Twitter and upload it to an image sharing site. No fiddling with sticks required. :)

Makes me happy that One sends things to the One Drive. Sending screenshots to Facebook sounds weird as hell. Especially if you don't have a Facebook page.

?

Makes me happy that One sends things to the One Drive. Sending screenshots to Facebook sounds weird as hell. Especially if you don't have a Facebook page.

With the settings right, Facebook in this situation works pretty similarly to OneDrive. Nobody sees the screenshot, it's just temporarily stored on the site.

3hXEE9.jpg

tiygDS.jpg

2veJCn.jpg

Qa5XiD.jpg

7pBw66.jpg

Kazu Tagahashi - Japanese Dragon

Not 100% sure if this guy is finished yet, but for now I'm moving-onto his moveset.

Managing everything about the CAW Mode and it's restrictions to make this CAW took a lot out of me.

Things like hairs not working with masks. Taking things off to get enough points to add mask, horns, fox tail belt and entrance only dragon wings. Trying to re-color the skirt part of The Ascensions tights, given the 'stretch and fade' glitch that logos have. The Armour from body accessories not being wearable at the same time as Ricky The Dragon Stemboat's wings, meaning I had to make a texture of it instead.

• 4 weeks later...

Managing everything about the CAW Mode and it's restrictions to make this CAW took a lot out of me.

Things like hairs not working with masks. Taking things off to get enough points to add mask, horns, fox tail belt and entrance only dragon wings. Trying to re-color the skirt part of The Ascensions tights, given the 'stretch and fade' glitch that logos have. The Armour from body accessories not being wearable at the same time as Ricky The Dragon Steamboat's wings, meaning I had to make a texture of it instead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro I here ya, can't believe these issues are in this game. But the DRAGON looks amazing anyway. Nice work man. Keep em coming!

I'm sure many of you know that Shawn Youngblood has always been a send-up of Johnny Cage from Mortal Kombat. Even down to the movie star/wrestler dual ocupation. WWE 2K16 has a lot of nice moves that are just total cheese and show-off-y. The sort of thing I could see Shawn doing just to show-up his opponent. As I was changing his moves I thought I would try to get an attire that looks like Johnny's Mortal Kombat 1 look, as for some reason this was always one of my fave looks of his. What do you guys think?
PY3JU.jpg

wnNRWx.jpg

OK... so you know how when you download a CAW or Arena you also download all it's logos?

I'm in CABelt working on a title, and I am in the template area. I'm looking at the side-plates from an NWA World Heavyweight Title I downloaded right now, all pre-inserted into CABelt mode for me.

If this lets me upload the custom title after I'm done making it, it will be a nice work-around to nobody uploading their stuff as 'reuploadable' anymore.

Does this potential BWA (British Wrestling Alliance) World Title crib ''too much'' from the NWA World Title?

y1I5VB.jpg

3hXEE9.jpg

tiygDS.jpg

2veJCn.jpg

Qa5XiD.jpg

7pBw66.jpg

Kazu Tagahashi - Japanese Dragon

Not 100% sure if this guy is finished yet, but for now I'm moving-onto his moveset.

Things like hairs not working with masks. Taking things off to get enough points to add mask, horns, fox tail belt and entrance only dragon wings. Trying to re-color the skirt part of The Ascensions tights, given the 'stretch and fade' glitch that logos have. The Armour from body accessories not being wearable at the same time as Ricky The Dragon Stemboat's wings, meaning I had to make a texture of it instead.

is he up on CC?

Archived