Astro Zombie CAW Topic 2K16 - Super Dragon Uploaded! | New Previews

Astro Zombie

I'm honestly just glad someone made a super dragon because he is my favorite wrestler and have been a huge pwg fan since 04.I did a moveset if you would like to use it as well. Maybe try using the sin cara mask and make it all black and make the mask logo slightly bigger. Not sure what you could do about the tassles maybe someone could make a texture for you to use. Did you make the textures yourself? They look great.I would love to see some more old school pwg guys like excalibur, quicksilver,human tornado, scott lost or chris bosh

The textures are from the No Mercy Forever Indy mod. I tried the Sin Cara mask suggestion and I kind of like it (Pics in first post). I wish the texture would have shaped with the mask though so the horns could have lined up with the top of his mask. I may keep this but I don't like how I'll have to use 2D tassles with it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update looks great man. I thought those might be forever indy textures i made a bunch of pwg caws years ago using them but they didnt look as clear as this does. I might have to make some of those guys I named earlier

Yeah they turned out a lot better than I expected them to honestly because they're all stretched to fit the 512x512 canvas. I'll likely edit the textures to create his most recent attire (I don't think that attire in in that mod). The other attire will probably be his blue attire. I'm not sure how the face textures from the mod will work but the attire textures will work decently.

Oh wow, didn't expect to see a Fluffy caw. Nice work!

Any plans for a Kitsune alt for Mike Bailey?

Thanks. I'm also planning to make Izzie Deadyet. I have the attire done but haven't started the mask yet. Not sure about Kitsune. I'd like to, but I'm not sure if the limited mask selection would allow it. Morphing may be a pain with the mask as well. If you look closely at Fluffy, both of his eyes are morphed closed, so moprhing may be required that would make Bailey and Kitsune on one slot impossible.

Added some new stuff to the first post.

I really wish that Fluffy caw was on Xbox. I just uploaded the ISW championship for One.

Alas...it wasn't meant to be. Lmao.

zIXAV0v.jpg

YrurIZk.jpg

Those look awesome man. Did you find the textures online or make them yourself? I wanna make the titles but haven't found and good pics of the belts. I made a ISW arena as well but haven't bothered to get pictures of it.

Yeah, It definitely sucks. He was a real breath of fresh air onto the indies IMO. Hope he gets his legal and personal issues sorted.

Is there a way to square the jawline in the game? I didn't notice it previously but when he lost weight he lost a lot of weight in his face and has a really defined jawline.

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/595353368845021186/sfVzSPgZ.jpg

Is it possible to give Super Dragon his most recent attire? Also great work on JT Dunn until now :)

Which attire is his more recent? I haven't seen his most recent run yet but assumed the gear he wore during his short tag run with Steen was the one he wore now.

Dragon looks great man that is awesome you made the tassles yourself.He will go great in my Mount Rushmore 2.0 stable in my universe. One little thing I noticed is you might want to make the triangle logos on his back a little bigger if that is possible with the textures you used.

On which attire? I thought it looked okay on the Grey attire but the Green one could be bigger. It can easily be done though, I ended up re-doing all the textures myself and the back, sides, and front are all different pieces, which is also why I didn't make an entrance jacket. Ran out of logo slots.

Archived