Bugs and Glitches thread

sephstorm

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anybody having issues stretching logos on the mat? I was not having thins problem at until last night. What in *Censored*'s name is going here? I honestly can't wait to hear 2K say that they're going to release a patch to fix the many issues with 2K16. The game is great but these bugs and glitches need to fixed.

Superplex finisher reversal problem.

I am using a Jushin Liger CAW, and have the superplex set as a finisher. I am wrestling Savio Vega. Every time I whip him to the turnbuckle and try to place him on the top rope seated position, he reverses me. He does this whether he has any reversal icons or not, I am not able to place him into the position no matter how often I try, and I have tried upward of 10 times now.

Update: I managed to replicate it again with Savio. He reverses the lift to place him on the top every time, even with no reversal's left. Tried fighting Santino, he doesn't reverse the lift.

This is not a glitch. It's very possible that Liger's weight class makes it so that he can't lift heavier opponents, this includes putting them on the turnbuckle. If Liger is a cruiserweight, then he can only lift up other cruiserweights. Make Liger a light heavyweight or heavyweight.

I though this might be the case for a bit, but I was able to hit every other move in Ligers move set just fine. I wasn't limited to the weight detection moves and hit a bunch of power-bombs and regular brain-busters with no such issues. And mind you, they were not all sigs or finishes, Liger has power bomb 1 and a fisherman's suplex as a strong grapple.

title stats aren't saving in universe mode, rivalries keep deleting themselves for no reason, matches appear blank when i add a manager into a tag team match, the whole made is basically unplayable this year and not being able to set title matches doesn't help either.

On occasion, the pin meter will go too slow for me to even have a chance to kick out. The pin meter won't even get close to the zone where I can kick out. I also had a glitch occur twice where Cena would reverse the standing curb stomp animation with the curbstomp-to-rko animation.

Apparently there has been a patch already, just not a worthwhile one really

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/100301/20151027/wwe-2k16-day-one-patch-includes-fixes-gameplay-2k-showcase.htm

- Addressed an issue related to the display of the pin meter

- AI Superstars now react more urgently to break up pins in a 6-man tag match

- Reduced clipping and warping issues associated with performing certain moves

- Addressed numerous online stability issues in various match types

- Addressed an issue with Championship belts not displaying properly during run-ins in title matches

- Addressed numerous clipping issues with clothing and hair parts in character creation

- Fixed a number of presentation issues with Superstars when transitioning from cutscenes in Showcase mode

- Addressed issues related to a few career goals not unlocking properly when conditions were met in MyCareer mode

- Fixed a number of tag team-related issues in MyCareer mode

Any one knows when this patch coming

Apparently there has been a patch already, just not a worthwhile one really

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/100301/20151027/wwe-2k16-day-one-patch-includes-fixes-gameplay-2k-showcase.htm

- Addressed an issue related to the display of the pin meter

- AI Superstars now react more urgently to break up pins in a 6-man tag match

- Reduced clipping and warping issues associated with performing certain moves

- Addressed numerous online stability issues in various match types

- Addressed an issue with Championship belts not displaying properly during run-ins in title matches

- Addressed numerous clipping issues with clothing and hair parts in character creation

- Fixed a number of presentation issues with Superstars when transitioning from cutscenes in Showcase mode

- Addressed issues related to a few career goals not unlocking properly when conditions were met in MyCareer mode

- Fixed a number of tag team-related issues in MyCareer mode

Any one knows when this patch coming

Been out since day one...

I don't know does this count as a glitch or a bug, but I hope they would fix the tables, they are way too easily knocked down. If you ask me, the tables shouldn't get knocked down at all, it's so difficult to set up spots when the tables keep screwing around with the slightest touch.

I don't know does this count as a glitch or a bug, but I hope they would fix the tables, they are way too easily knocked down. If you ask me, the tables shouldn't get knocked down at all, it's so difficult to set up spots when the tables keep screwing around with the slightest touch.

100% Agreed!!!

I notice many times after winning a match the ref and other wrestler are gone. Idk if it is a glitch but it shouldn't be like that. I also don't get why in showcase mode you get the Spanish announce team sitting but in exhibition mode no one is sitting at that table. I also notice in showcase I will hear the announcer but he isn't anywhere to be seen.

The alt attire glitch is by far the most annoying glitch, i hope they're aware of the glitch and are gonna fix it in the patch. Does anyone know if they know about it? Cause i don't want a patch to come out and not address that annoying issue.

One of my favorite parts of the game is updating in game wrestlers attires but with this glitch it really makes you not wanna use an alt attire, especially in universe where you get cutscenes after matches.

I'm getting an issue when i'm on career mode with my caw. Everytime someone does a run in on me, the cut scene skips and i go straight back to the match card page where it says run in next to match. One time my rank went up after it. I feel i'm missing important scenes and i also don't know who to retaliate against. Anyone else getting this??

I'm getting an issue when i'm on career mode with my caw. Everytime someone does a run in on me, the cut scene skips and i go straight back to the match card page where it says run in next to match. One time my rank went up after it. I feel i'm missing important scenes and i also don't know who to retaliate against. Anyone else getting this??

Archived