Hogan 2k Showcase

Hylton

So I'm playing through the 2k Showcase mode and it's pretty cool. But then I started thinking about some of the other superstars on the roster, like Sheik, Warrior, Slaughter, ect. I wonder why some of them were there, ya know? So here's my theory: originally, there were gonna be two showcases: Austin and Hogan. The marketing would have been between the two of them and there paths. But then the whole "n-word, brother" thing happened and they had to scrap the Hogan stuff. I donno, maybe someone else thought of this. I didn't search, I'll be honest. I'm sorry.

2K's doing what we asked for all these years...to let models carry over onto the next game, instead of disappearing forever just because there's no specific reason for them to be in, y'know? I love that all these people are in. It adds variety....it's more people to play in....the more, the better. And it adds another world of vastness in terms of including guys from every WWF/WWE era you can think of.

There were rumblings of a Sting vs. Hollywood Hogan (or maybe WCW vs. nWo) Showcase, but nobody knows for sure. All we know is Hogan screwed that whole deal up. If not, all the 2K15 Hogan models would've been in this game plus an extra Hollywood attire or 2. It's a shame....2K15 had the best modern Hogan model. Oh well.

I remember there being some kind of issue on 2K15 with people who bought the Season Pass not quite getting what they bargained for and having to pay more than what was advertised for the DLC. Guys like Slaughter, Andre, Rude, Luger, Bam Bam etc. were all part of said DLC so maybe their inclusion this year is some kind of sweetner for what went wrong last year.

2k15 modern Hogan was the best! But thanks to Mr. Bollea, no Hogan for us this year!

PS: WWE should make a difference between Bollea the man and Hulk the character and give us the model in 2k16

Terry Bolllea is dead though

Hulk hasn't called himself that since forever. Everything he does happens under the Hulk Hogan name.

2k15 modern Hogan was the best! But thanks to Mr. Bollea, no Hogan for us this year!

PS: WWE should make a difference between Bollea the man and Hulk the character and give us the model in 2k16

Im not putting all the blame on Hulk. I blame that asshole who leaked the tape to TMZ.

I remember there being some kind of issue on 2K15 with people who bought the Season Pass not quite getting what they bargained for and having to pay more than what was advertised for the DLC. Guys like Slaughter, Andre, Rude, Luger, Bam Bam etc. were all part of said DLC so maybe their inclusion this year is some kind of sweetner for what went wrong last year.

Nothing went wrong last year...

Archived