/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ Finn Balor added!

Righteous

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey great work here!

I am a wwf attitude era fan, just bought 2k16 (last game was wwf warzone!) I am doing my best to learn about how the CAW works and its a lot! your work helps big time since I have not watched much of any wrestling in some time.

I was curious if you could add Ahmed Johnson, Raven, Hawk/Animal, Dudley boyz, Taz, RVD, Road Dogg (I am sure there are plenty other missing ones!)

Any help would be great. Do you know a good place for proper ratings for CAW's also? Thanks!

any advice for How do you do moveset conversions, as im trying a 2k14 edit and it isnt working so well..

and what about some NJPW like Okada, Tanahashi and such..

Conversions aren't too hard. Most everything translates smoothly, with the exception of moves that have had their names changed. With the Strike Grapples being locked to Strong Strikes, does make it a bit more difficult, and aggravating. I've had to go back and do more research for a few conversions because of the Strong Strike lockdown. That's probably the biggest issue tho. Also, the Strikes in the Corner Grapples, might give you a small issue from time to time, but using generic corner punches and kicks (mudhole stomps) generally solves that for most folks.

I got plans for NJPW.

I've been converting sets from '12-'15 just fine on both Gens.....which was a headache at first but I've gotten the hang of it. Have to do a little extra research for certain moves like the big homie said, and pay attention to what kind of moves, and where to place them at. It can be done.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived