/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ Finn Balor added!

Righteous

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dash, Dawson, Chad Gable, Jason Jordan, Kalisto, Naomi and the 4 Horsewomen are all definites.

Can a mod please move this to the MOVESET section.

Stone Cold Steve Austin moveset added!!!

Dying for Bayley as I just made her on the game, I have PS3.

Can you attempt a Kane 97-99 moveset.. cause the set on Kane '01 is absolutely terrible, it looks a like a n00b made it.. I added Arm Wrench Clothesline & Khali Bomb to make it a ltitle more believable that it's a Kane set they gave him in game..

Can you attempt a Kane 97-99 moveset.. cause the set on Kane '01 is absolutely terrible, it looks a like a n00b made it.. I added Arm Wrench Clothesline & Khali Bomb to make it a ltitle more believable that it's a Kane set they gave him in game..

I think all the in game sets this year are terrible. I don't what they were on. Looks like they just randomly selected moves for each person. Hopefully I can get around to Kane's movesets, I plan on doing a current and classic version.

Trying to figure out how to do Neville's set, most of the grapples in your '15 set have been locked in strong strikes LOL

Yea, they messed up doing that. Really ruins some movesets. I'll get to Neville's set, some time.

Archived