What's going on in your Universe?

Kingbdl

quick question about universe mode

ppv theme no mans land is this the new name for the chamber or does it feat chamber matches

cuz chamber is this year not in the ppv theme list but the arena and logo stuff all is in Oo? thanks for help

+ ppv theme fatal 4 way will this set all matches / title matches as fatal 4 way ? thanks :)

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, i'm new around these parts, I'm getting the game, just have a few questions as i'm planning on getting my universe sorted out first, so would really appreciate your help, so I can ge the most out of the Universe.

1. How many members are allowed in a stable - and are managers included within that number ( for example I was hoping to do a Heenan family, with 4 Wrestlers and Bobby as the manager)

2. Is it possible to run 3 brands, such as WWE, WCW and ECW - if yes, is it also possible to run a PPV for each Brand each month?

3. Attires - if I wanted to change someone like Jack Swagger or Ryback to wear shorts instead of a singlet, is that possible?

4. Rivalries - do they only last one month, or can they last as long as I wish?

Thank you all.

1) 5 members

2) Yes it is and yes it is possible to have a PPV but on different sundays

3) I believe so yes

4) They last up to 2 + months

logo1.png

Major Pay-Per-View Name and Details

Leaked On Reddit's SquaredCircle!

- Just hours before Wrestlemania, on the Pro-Wrestling oriented SquaredCircle Subreddit, user: "YankeesFan4Ever" claimed to be an insider and revealed to the community in a Discussion Thread all of the victors that would be that night. Strangely his results came true and quickly he was bombarded with questions from the community. Following RAW the night after, the user returned and hinted that the new deal WWE had struck with ROH and NJPW would lead to a MASSIVE angle. He then asked the community to think as to why th upcoming PPV has not been announced as of yet. Quickly fans threw out their predictions until the user once again dropped some information.

- The user, would go on to reveal the name and logo for the upcoming PPV that is set to replace Extreme Rules indefinitely. He would also state that this show would indefinitely change the course of the industry. The user would then post this image:

2mpd0s7.jpg

- There has been no mention of this from WWE or NJPW officials as of yet, but seeing as this user is a credible source, the WWE Universe may never be the same come the end of April.

(Going to make such posts until I get all the CAWs I require. Surprisingly have many of them already that I didn't expect to get. Thinking of beginning to do some videos and such since I've improved at editing recently. Hope you guys enjoy my Universe!)

That Raw ending sounded class, Luigi Peppercorn

Yeah i'm loving my universe modes as well, think i might cancel my WCW show. Haven't got a big enough roster to make it worth while.

Much appreciated! I have an over arching story planned out for about a year, just figuring out a way to get there is a bit difficult haha. I just finished another episode of Raw that I think turned out really really well. I just need to figure out what to do with Smackdown. Will post both new episodes tomorrow.

logo1.png

- Just hours before Wrestlemania, on the Pro-Wrestling oriented SquaredCircle Subreddit, user: "YankeesFan4Ever" claimed to be an insider and revealed to the community in a Discussion Thread all of the victors that would be that night. Strangely his results came true and quickly he was bombarded with questions from the community. Following RAW the night after, the user returned and hinted that the new deal WWE had struck with ROH and NJPW would lead to a MASSIVE angle. He then asked the community to think as to why th upcoming PPV has not been announced as of yet. Quickly fans threw out their predictions until the user once again dropped some information.

- The user, would go on to reveal the name and logo for the upcoming PPV that is set to replace Extreme Rules indefinitely. He would also state that this show would indefinitely change the course of the industry. The user would then post this image:

2mpd0s7.jpg

- There has been no mention of this from WWE or NJPW officials as of yet, but seeing as this user is a credible source, the WWE Universe may never be the same come the end of April.

(Going to make such posts until I get all the CAWs I require. Surprisingly have many of them already that I didn't expect to get. Thinking of beginning to do some videos and such since I've improved at editing recently. Hope you guys enjoy my Universe!)

What console are you one? And this sounds amazing! I can't wait.

logogfw.png

Globa Force Wrestling is the next generation of wrestling. Similar to the days of the old NWA and Territories, Global Force Wrestling has a new plan in place for the world of professional wrestling.

Partnerships with companies such as AAA, RoH, NJPW, TNA and more, Global Force Wrestling brings you all of the talent from around the world under one roof.

Wrestlers will be brought in from around the world to compete on Global Force Wrestling's premier show Amped airing on Netflix. Talents such as Pentagon Jr (AAA) Kazuchika Okada (NJPW), The Bullet Club, Bobby Roode (TNA) Tommasso Ciampa, Johnny Gargano, Carlito, Fire Ant, Mortis, Christina Von Eerie, Mickie James and more have already signed on to GFW with many more signings yet to come.

There are five championships up for grabs in Global Force Wrestling and they are:

GFW Heavyweight Championship

GFW World Television Championship

GFW Cruiserweight Championship

GFW Tag Team Championships

GFW Women's Championship

Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.

OOC: I decided to try something else instead of what I was planning to do. I have a custom GFW arena I am going to use, I created custom titles (or downloaded titles) This is not going to follow GFW as it is now, the roster will be whatever I make of it, characters I want to use, for example you can see Mortis is onmy roster. His CAW looked awesome so I had to add him.

I don't like the NEX GEN title GFW has either so I decided to scrap it and go with a cruiserweight title and TV title instead. All championships will also be defended in other promotions shows as well and vice versa. As an example, it is nothing to have the TNA Champion face off against the AAA champion on GFW Amped, or see the NJPW Tag Team Champions face the RoH Tag Team Champions for the GFW Tag Team Titles.

I did it this way because I want to be able to have roster members come and go whenever. It makes it fun for me. To see Pentago Jr vs Chris Sabin or Bobby Roode vs Finn Balor.

Something new and interesting I am going to try and run with here and see how it goes.

Obviously I will have a WWE partnership as well and have some guys/girls from the WWE roster show up on GFW as well. Could WWE Champion Seth Rollins show up and take on TNA Champion EC3 on GFW, HELL YEAH HE CAN! lol

The launch of CWL has gone well. The goal is to become a true competitor to WWE. With a mix of former WWE talent, international stars and reasonable unknowns, there is a lot of potential in the roster.

Brock Lesnar is the CWL World champion, with everyone gunning for his spot. His first challenger will be Jushin Thunder Liger at CWL's World Tour event. Others who have made a convincing statement about being in line for the title are Thorheim and "The Man" Brian Oxley, who have thus far defeated KENTA, Nick Nemeth and Claudio Castagnoli.

CWL's secondary championship, the All Pro Championship offers up and comers a chance at glory. Many on the roster are deemed not yet ready for the World title, so they aim to prove themselves with a convincing All Pro title run. The current champion is Samuray Del Sol, who is facing competition from Frankie Malagrino and Benson Coles. Others in the hunt for this title are TJ Wilson and Cypher Gaines.

Stay tuned for more CWL updates.

logo1.png

2mpd0s7.jpg

I love the depth and detail. What an idea, to report on an online insider like that! GOATing as always sir!

Appreciate it! I'm over on Xbox One, gonna update my profile and sig to include my Gamertag, a lot of random people have been asking.

I love the depth and detail. What an idea, to report on an online insider like that! GOATing as always sir!

Trying to use the Pro-Wrestling News site style of reporting and along with that, I feel like the online community that follows wrestling is a big part of the industry. Figured it be interesting to go this route. Also adds a few different narratives for further down the line. Expect to see "YankeesFan4Ever" a lot in these posts.

Raw Week Two

RAW

*Glass Shatters*
Cole: "The Rattlesnake is back again this week and is kicking off Monday Night Raw!"
Austin grabs a mic and says he believes pro wrestling died when he left and is sick of "this sports entertainment crap." He wants the title and he wants to be added to the main event of extreme rules. Vince McMahon enters and says that Austins time is way over. Austin, angered by this, is about to run to Vince at the top of the stage and stunner him, but then comes Bo Dallas. Bo tells Austin to not give up hope and all he has to do is Bo- *Stunner*.
Austin tells McMahon that if can beat Bo Dallas right now he'll be added to the main event of extreme rules. Vince, fearing that Austin may attack him, agrees. Bell rings.
Austin wins via Stunner through announce table and count out.
Up Next: The Divas Champion in action!
Nikki already in the ring, says that she will be holding a Divas Championship open challenge every week until she runs through the entire division. Once she is finished she will retire with the title. Cameron is the first Diva to answer the challenge. Match starts.
Nikki wins via Forearm Smash
New Day make their entrance and talk about how they want to bring the Power of Positivity to the authoritative role. They believe the 3 of them would be perfect for the job. Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose enter. Roman grabs a mic and simply says "not on my watch." They start to brawl. Bell rings, match officially starts.
Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose win via Dirty Deeds followed by a spear.
*Cuts to backstage*
Cole: "Oh My God! Rusev just brutally attacked Sgt. Slaughter back stage."
Rusev takes metal pipe and beats Slaughter over the head with it.
Kalisto starts to enter, but Rusev runs in on the entrance and attacks. The sanctioned match was a falls count anywhere so the match begins there.
Rusev wins via super kick.
Up Next: John Cena and Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins and Xavier Woods!
Cena in the middle of the ring expresses his disappointment about losing to Austin last week, but is excited to defend the championship in a triple threat match at Extreme Rules! He feels like he has a new energy with the loss and is more determined than ever to prove his worth. Orton enters to join Cena by his side for the match.
Rollins and Woods enter together and while Rollins complains about this match not being what it should be, Xavier goes on about how great the power of positivity will be for the WWE when the New Day is appointed the new authority figures. Match begins.
Cena and Orton win via AA to Xavier Woods.
Post match: Rollins and Woods start to attack Cena and Orton. Orton and Woods brawl into the crowd while Cena and Rollins fight in the ring. Cena eventually gives Rollins an Attitude Adjustment and then...Stunner! Austin comes from who knows where and Stuns Cena to end Raw.
Cole: "Austin is on a rampage to win the championship. I don't think we've ever seen Stone Cold this determined in his entire career!"
End Show.

Smackdown! Week Two

SMACKDOWN
Bray Wyatt makes his way to the ring to begin Smackdown! He lets the world know that he destroyed the Undertaker at Wrestlemania and that the deadman now lives within him. At Extreme Rules he dares anyone to fight him in an Extreme Rules match and he would destroy them too. Sin Cara vs. Bray Wyatt up next.
Bray Wyatt wins via Sister Abigail
Up Next: DLo Brown vs Darren Young
The Nation makes their way to the ring and speak poorly about the current tag team champions. At Extreme Rules they are committed to embarrassing the Primetime Players and once again become tag champs.
As PTP make their way to the ring they start to mock the Nation and claim that the new era of wrestling they're in now is far more difficult than the attitude era. The Nation wouldn't have a chance against them, but the match is made official for Extreme Rules.
D'lo Brown wins via feet on the rope
Post match PTP tries to attack, but The Nation get away.
While running away on the ramp...Bad News Barrett attacks both Kama Mustafa and D'lo Brown. PTP then runs up the ramp and PTP and the nation brawl to the backstage.
Up next: Dolph Ziggler vs Bad News Barrett.
High on emotions, Bad News Barrett grabs a chair and quickly attacks Dolph Ziggler with it. Dolph wins via DQ.
Up next: Intercontinental Champion Bret Hart goes head to head with Ryback once more!
Bret Hart rolls Ryback up and hold the tights to win once again after Ryback got much closer to winning than last time. Ryback escaped 2 sharpshooters and was lucky that Bret had his foot on the rope after a meat hook clothesline.
Up next: Dean Ambrose vs. Kofi Kingston
Dean Ambrose wins via Dirty Deeds
Post match: All of New Day enter and ambush Dean Ambrose. Roman Reigns' music hits and he enters through the crowd to make the save. The 3 on 2 odds is too much for Reigns and Ambrose and New Day demolishes both of them. Xavier grabs a mic and says to get a partner because at Extreme Rules it will be a 3 on 3 elimination tag team match.
Show ends.

Matches set for Extreme Rules:
WWE World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena © vs. Seth Rollins vs. Steve Austin
United States Championship
Rusev © vs. Sgt. Slaughter
Tag Team Championship
Primetime Players © vs. The Nation of Domination
Bray Wyatt Open Challenge - Extreme Rules Match
3 on 3 Elimination Tag Match
The New Day vs. Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, ???

Starting today, every time I play my Universe mode I'll be streaming it on my Twitch channel and all the videos will be archived there. http://www.twitch.tv/getsome_games

I'm one month into my Universe and Extreme Rules just ended.

World Evolution Wrestling

WEW Champion - Seth Rollins

United States Champion - Cesaro

Tag Team Champions - New Day

Divas Champion - Paige

First month recap:

Brock Lesnar hunted down Seth Rollins all month and got a match versus Seth at Extreme Rules. Seth came out victorious using almost nothing but weapons in their championship match.

The Lucha Dragons won a tag team tournament only to lose against New Day in a championship match.

Paige defeated Eva Marie and Brie Bella to become number 1 contender and defeated Nikki for the title.

Cesaro answered Cena's open challenge and easily defeated Cena in a slaughter.

Now:
Roman Reigns won a battle royal to become number 1 contender for WEW Title

The Ascension are next up to challenge New Day

Sasha Banks has been called up from NXT to challenge Paige for the title and make a name for herself in the main roster.

Kevin Owens still wants the US title that he believes should have been his for months now and is coming after Cesaro.

I started with current WWE product/stories and now will slowly work away from that to more different rivals/stories. I play on Legend difficulty.

Check it out on Twitch and I'll be uploading Major PPVs to Youtube.

http://www.twitch.tv/getsome_games

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHeQwkksDMmpQABwQV_2Tg

Massive Update

As of now, The rosters are
RAW
Bad News Barrett
Big E
Bray Wyatt
Brock Lesnar
Cesaro WWE United States Champion
Damien Mizdow
Dean Ambrose
Erick Rowan
Goldust
Jack Swagger
John Cena
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
Naomi
Neville
Paige WWE Divas Champion
Roman Reigns WWE World Heavyweight Champion
Rusev
Sheamus
Stardust
At Extreme Rules in a major shock value to even myself (I let the AI play this) Roman Reigns faced Seth Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and Roman beat Seth and is now the WWE World Heavyweight Champion going into Payback.
On the first ever edition of Raw, fresh off his victory over Rusev for the US Championship, John Cena issues an open challenge and out comes The Swiss Superman to answer his challenge and after taking a springboard stunner and hitting 3 Neutralizers and a Cesaro Swinging going up to 65, Cesaro pinned John Cena to win his 2nd US Championship.
After beating Nikki and Brie at Wrestlemania, AJ Lee retired and Paige went to The Authority and was granted a shot at Nikki's Divas Championship live on Raw. Although she had a stipulation. If any member of Team Bella came out to help Nikki, the Divas Championship would be vacated and that if Nikki used any underhanded tactics i.e. Twin Magic or got herself intentionally disqualified, she would be stripped of her title and the belt would be vacated. After hitting two Paige Turners, a Ram-Paige and a PTO, Paige managed to have Nikki tap out to win her third Divas Championship match.
SMACKDOWN
Alicia Fox
Big Show
Brie Bella
Cameron
Curtis Axel
Darren Young
Dolph Ziggler
Fandango
Heath Slater
Jimmy Uso
Kalisto WWE Tag Team Champion
Kevin Owens WWE Intercontinental Champion
Luke Harper
The Miz
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Randy Orton
Ryback
Seth Rollins
Sin Cara WWE Tag Team Champion
Titus O'Neil
At Ex. Rules, Sin Cara and Kalisto faced Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods for the WWE Tag Team Championships. As usual, New Day decided to try and have Big E interfere and help Kofi and Xavier retain but a debuting Jeremy Baltimore (Myself) came out and neutralized Big E after beating him down mercilessly and hitting a 450 Splash from the turnbuckle onto Big E allowing Sin Cara to hit the Dragon Bomb Swanton on Kofi and picking up their first main roster championship.
At the first edition of Raw following Wrestlemania 31, Kevin Owens made his main roster debut and began to spill his truth about how unfair it was that they included an idiotic lout like Ryback to compete for the Intercontinental Championship and that if Vince had a pair of stones, he would come out here and vacate the Intercontinental Strap and crown a new more deserving champion before Ryback disgraces the belt some more and tries to eat it or lose it. Ryback comes out and decides that he has heard enough of Owens crap and decided to put his title on the line against the Canadian Prizefighter. Owens told him to make it worth his while and in his fashion, Owens brought up that the belt should be defended under Extreme Rules. Ryback accepted and Owens and Ryback duked it out all over the arena on the stage in the crowd (glitch that was awesome) in the ring, at ring side. After a pop-up Powerbomb on the announce table and a swanton bomb off a ladder, Kevin Owens threw Ryback back into the ring and became the new Intercontinental Champion.
NXT
Adam Rose
Aiden English NXT Tag Team Champion
Baron Corbin
Bo Dallas
Colin Cassady
Emma NXT Women's Champion
Enzo Amore
Eva Marie
Finn Bàlor NXT Champion
Hideo Itami
Konnor
R-Truth
Sami Zayn
Simon Gotch NXT Tag Team Champion
Summer Rae
Tamina
Tyler Breeze
Viktor
Xavier Woods
Zack Ryder
With Paige having been called up (Paige as the default NXT Women's Champion) William Regal decided that he would put the NXT Women's Championship on the line in the first ever fatal four way match between Emma, Eva Marie, Tamina, and Summer Rae. After taking out Tamina by spearing her through the barricade and putting Eva Marie through the announce table, Emma was able to duke it out hard with Summer Rae and after an Emmamite Sandwich, Emma trapped Summer Rae in the Emma Lock forcing her to tap and win her first ever NXT Women's Championship much to the shock of everyone in attendance.
Finn Balor since winning the NXT Championship was on an impressive roll turning back everyone for this championship from Sami Zayn to Kevin Owens to Baron Corbin to even his best friend Hideo Itami. Sadly, Tyler Breeze wasn't too happy that he was overlooked and decided to attack Balor as he was on his way to face Bo Dallas in a non-title match. Breeze continued this until General Manager William Regal put the NXT Champion on the line between the two men. Tyler Breeze had outside help from one Summer Rae (yes using real life alignments) distract the referee and Breeze hit Balor in the face with his selfie stick and pulled Balor's trunks to capture his first NXT Championship. Balor wasn't too happy and two weeks following Ex. Rules, Balor issued a challenge to Breeze who declined until Regal came out and made it official for NXT Takeover Respect for Balor vs Breeze in Hell in a Cell which tore the house down with Balor breaking two walls with Breeze and delivering his Bloody Sunday finisher on Breeze through the cell door to the mat below and Balor covering Breeze and become the only 2x NXT Champion in history.

Monday- Raw

Forgot to post Raw but nothing major happened. Two rivalries are going on, one between New Day and Prime Time Players and the other between John Cena and Randy Orton.

- Xavier Woods defeated Titus O'Neil

-John Cena defeated Randy Orton

Tuesday- Raw is War

Falls Count Anywhere

WWF Champion Stone Cold vs. Owen Hart

Winner: Stone Cold

Al Snow vs. Steve Blackman

Winner: Steve Blackman

Mankind vs. Undertaker '99 vs. Dude Love vs. Sgt. Slaughter

Winner: Dude Love

Ken Shamrock vs. Arnold T2 vs. Jeff Hardy

Winner: Ken Shamrock

IC Champion Chris Jericho '01 vs. Bret Hart

Winner: Bret Hart

Elimination Tag

DX vs. Tag Champions Nation of Domination(Rock '03/D'Lo Brown)

Winner: DX

Wednesday- NXT

Sami Zayn vs. Hideo Itami

Winner: Hideo Itami

Emma vs. Women's Champion Sasha Banks vs. Cameron

Winner: Sasha Banks

Eva Marie vs. Asuka vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Dana Brooke

Winner: Eva Marie

Tag Champions Vaudevillians vs. Enzo & Big Cass

Winner: Vaudevillians

IC Champion Tyler Breeze vs. Adam Rose

Winner: Tyler Breeze

Arnold T1 vs. Superstar Steve Austin

Winner: Arnold T1

NXT Champion Finn Balor vs. Stone Cold '97

Winner: Stone Cold '97

I plan on continuing on from WWE 2K15. I managed to finish at Hell in a Cell PPV so I'll be starting from RAW the night after and building towards Survivor Series.

Need to find new WWE Tag Team Champions for Smackdown and a new IC Champion for RAW as Punk and Graves were Tag Champions and Cody Rhodes was IC Champion. All three got removed. Plus I needto unlock the RAW World Tag Team Championships as you need to earn a certain rank I think.

Seems i haven't been posting a few raws so i'll just go from my last PPV Vengeance

WWF Vengeance
JR – GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE ARE LIVE HERE FROM HOUSTON TEXAS FOR WWF VENGEANCE
King – What a night it’s going to be, Triple H going one on one with The Rock for the WWF championship
JR – Stone Cold going to war with the Big Show tonight and 4 championships will be defended here tonight

X-Pac © vs Chris Jericho European championship
Winner = X-Pac

Edge and Christian interview
Edge – Tonight we prove how bad ass we really are. This is our match. Undertaker and Kane are coming into our world. We are the trail blazers of tag team ladder matches and tonight we will win back our tag team titles.
Christian – And that’s what reeks of Awesome!

Ladder match for the tag titles: Undertaker & Kane © vs Edge & Christian
Winners = E&C

Kurt Angle and Mr McMahon backstage
Vince – Kurt…
Kurt – Look Mr McMahon you have nothing to worry about. I’m in the best shape of my life and I’m completely focused on going out there and chewing Bret Hart up like the wannabe Kurt Angle he truly he is. He’s a fraud. That’s all he is and tonight I’m going to make that wannabe backstreet boy tap out. Oh it’s true, it’s damn true!
Vince – Well Kurt that makes me incredibly happy, you go do that!
Kurt – Oh I will Mr McMahon, this match is for you!
Vince – Why thank you Kurt, I appreciate that.

Stone Cold warming up backstage
JR – Oh there’s Stone Cold. He looks ready for a fight and he’s going to get one with the big show tonight!

Intercontinental Title – Faarooq © vs Ken Shamrock
Winner = Faarooq

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs The Big Show - No Holds Barred
Winner = The Big Show

The Rock Interview –
Kevin Kelly - I am standing with the man who later tonight will get another chance to win back the WWF Championship, The Rock.
The Rock – FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO HOUSTON! Triple H! The time for talking is over. The time for kissing Mr McMahon’s ass and saying your prays is over! The time for regretting marrying a 2 dollar cent hoe of a wife is over! All you have time to do is go out there tonight and go one on one with the great one in the middle of the peoples ring. All you have time to do is take the peoples assing kicking and know your role and shut your mouth as the Rock lays the smack down on you and becomes WWF Champion again…IF YYAAAAAAAA SMEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

Kurt Angle vs Bret Hart
Winner = Kurt Angle – After the match Angle went and got a chair and tried to hit Bret but missed and hit the ropes bouncing back into his face. Bret then put Angle in the sharpshooter and Angle tapped out.

WWF Championship Triple H © vs The Rock
Winner = Triple H via DQ – McMahon tried running in and hitting the Rock with a steel chair but missed and ended up hitting Triple H. The ref saw this and DQ’ed Triple H. After the match the Rock hit rock bottoms on both Vince and Triple H

WWF Raw week 4 May
JR – GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE ARE LIVE TO YOU FROM DETROIT COMING OFF AN HELLACIOUS NIGHT AT VENGEANCE LAST NIGHT
King – Triple H is still the champion!
JR – ONLY BECAUSE OF THAT NO GOOD SON OF A BITCH MR MCMAHON!

The Rock comes out
The Rock – The Rock says this…he wants his rematch with Triple H….no he demands his rematch with Triple H right here tonight!
JR – ALRIGHT!
King – He’s already lost twice
The Rock – Otherwise The rock is going to go backstage and bring Mr McMahon’s monkey ass out here and stick his size 10 boot straight up McMahon’s ass!!!
King – OH MY
The Undertaker comes out –
The Undertaker – You had your chance. If anyone is going to be facing Triple H for the WWF Championship, it’s going to be the Deadman.
The Rock – Oh really?
The Undertaker – Oh really. I want my shot and I’m going to take it.
Stone cold comes out
Stone Cold – Undertaker, rock…you both think you’re going to get a title match with Triple H? EHH NEY! It’s quite clear you got problems with Triple H, but you see I just don’t give a damn. If anyone is facing Triple H for the WWF Championship it’s going to be Stone Cold Steve Austin and that’s the bottom line…
The Rock cuts Stone Cold off
Rock – You see Austin, Undertaker, The Rock wasn’t asking for your opinions. The Rock isn’t interested in your opinions. However the Rock is going to sort this out himself and go get that piece of monkey trash McMahon…
The Undertaker squares up to The Rock
McMahons and DX come out
Triple H – Look at them, like little children fighting over the last ball. *everyone laughs*
To be quite frank, none of you deserve a shot at my title. Especially you Rocky, how many times I got to beat you?
The Rock – I think everyone in this arena knows if it wasn’t for that jackass hitting you with a steel chair, the Rock would be standing here in Detroit as the WWF Champion.
Vince – Well Rock, I’m not just going to roll over and give into your silly demands. But don’t you all worry. You will all get a shot at Triple H’s title.
Triple H – WHAT?!
Vince – Hold on, hold on I got this. Hold on
JR – Triple H isn’t liking what “dad” is saying!
Vince – Tonight it will be a number one contender’s match with the Rock facing Stone Cold and the Undertaker to determine who will face Triple H at King of The Ring!
King – What a match!
JR – Alright, we’re going to be getting it on tonight!

Nation of Domination vs Ken Shamrock/JBL/Rikishi
Winners = The Nation

DX/McMahons backstage
Triple H storms in
HHH- VINCE, What the hell was that out there?!
Vince – Relax, Hunter. Relax. I always have a plan up my sleeve and besides, don’t you want the Undertaker, Stone Cold and The Rock to beat the crap out of each other?
HHH – Well yeah but I don’t like where you’re heading with this.
Vince – Don’t worry, everything is flowing smoothly. Just sit back and watch those 3 tear each other apart. Tonight is going to be a good night.
Shane – You damn right, and it gets even better. Road Dogg and Billy, tonight you’re in a tag match with Edge & Christian and I believe the tag titles are on the line. *Shane smirks*
Billy Gunn – Yes!
Road Dogg – Now that’s what I’m talking about Shane! Tonight is going to be a hot night!

Eddie Guerrero vs Goldust
Winner = Eddie

Kurt Angle comes down to the ring
Kurt – I was assaulted and embarrassed last night. *crowd cheers*
It’s not funny. I beat Bret Hart fair and square and what does he do after? He brutally attacks me and puts me in the sharpshooter. I mean, talk about a bad loser! I proved I’m the ultimate technician last night and that Bret is nothing but a fraud!
Bret Hart comes out –
Bret – Kurt, the only thing you’ve proved in the past 24 hours is that you’re just a whiney little slime ball. I can see why you and McMahon like each other. You’re pathetic. All I remember is you trying to hit me after our match with a steel chair and you end up hitting yourself. Oh and the fact that you tapped out!
Kurt – You attacked me, I had no choice!
Bret – You tapped out Kurt, it’s as simple as that. *Crowd starts chanting you tapped out*
I may have lost that match last night, Kurt. But you lost something far more important, your self-respect and dignity.

Kane vs X-Pac
Winner = X-Pac

The Rock interview –
Kevin Kelly – Rock, you have one more opportunity at the WWF championship if you somehow manage to get past The Undertaker and Stone Cold Steve Austin tonight
The Rock – Somehow?! Somehow?! Kevin Kelly you rude greasy piece of monkey trash, allow the Rock to jog your memory on who won the fatal four way match for the number one contendership 2 months ago? Oh that’s right, the peoples champion, so know your role and shut your mouth! The Rock says this, the Rock was royally screwed by the McMahons once again at Vengeance. But the Rock isn’t crying about, the Rock knows that sooner down the line payback is a bitch and he will get his revenge on the McMahons. But as for Triple H, he knows…the Rock knows that for how damn good you are, the Rock is simply just better. And When the Rock wins here tonight in Detroit he’s going to whip your candy ass for a 3rd time at King of The Ring and become WWF Champion, believe that you son of a bitch!

Jericho vs The Big Show
Winner = The Big Show

Stone Cold interview
Kevin Kelly – Tonight Stone Cold you face the Undertaker and the Rock…
Stone Cold – What?
Kevin Kelly – Tonight you will face those two for a chance to face Triple H at King of The Ring
Stone Cold – What? Beat the Undertaker and The Rock? You can be damn sure son that is going to happen. I’ve been out the title picture far too long now and I’ll be damned if I don’t get my title shot against Triple H. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you’re in the wrong place if you aint fighting for the World Wrestling Federation Championship. So Triple H, I’m coming to take your WWF title and that’s the bottom line because Stone Cold said so!

WWF Tag Titles – Edge & Christian vs the New Age Outlaws
Winners = E&C

The Undertaker warming up
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs The Undertaker vs The Rock
Winner = no contest – Before a winner could be decided HHH and the McMahons came in and attacked all 3 contestants with HHH hitting all 3 with the sledge hammer.

First timer posting my universe please go easy on me.

Breaking News from WWE.Com a new era starts tonight. Vince Mcmahon has ordered a brand split of the current roster and all current championships are vacated. The new set up is as followed as introduced by Vince Mcmahon himself.

Raw Gm: Shane Mcmahon SmackDown Gm: William Regal

Current Championships for Raw as follows

- WWE World Heavyweight Championship

- United States Championships

- Divas Championship

- WWE Tag Team Championship

Current Championship for SmackDown as follows

- Intercontinental Championship (upgraded to a World title)

- European Championship

- World Tag Team Championship

-Womens Championship

A Draft well take place on the WWE Network with all superstars able to be drafted between the two brands. Not only that rumours of superstars from other wrestling promotions are wanting to join this new era in the WWE and able to be drafted to Raw and SmackDown if they sign contracts.

So thats my opening i hope u all enjoy reading it im trying my best

Tried to get the achievment for causing a major injury. I played Vader vs Whipwreck and I absolutely killed Mikey. The match ended with a KO when I used the OMG superplex that breaks the ring...and he landed right on a steel chair. I was sure that I got it. Go back to the news page "Mikey Whipwreck suffered a minor injury but is cleared to compete" Lmao...wut.

May, Week 1

RAW Is War

Falls Count Anywhere

Shane McMahon vs. Terry Gordy

Winner: Shane McMahon

Neville vs. Baron Corbin

Winner: Neville

After: Undertaker stands on the stage and claps for Neville.

Non-Title

Lucha Dragons© vs. Prime Time Players

Winners: Prime Time Players

Non-Title

Neville vs. Undertaker©

Winner: Undertaker

Non-Title

Fire Ant© vs. Kenny Omega

Winner: Fire Ant

WCW Nitro

Stunning Steve Austin vs. Dolph Ziggler

Before: John Cena comes to sit at ringside. Stunning Steve Austin don't look happy about this.

During: John Cena and Steve Austin argue outside of the ring then Dolph Ziggler hits Steve Austin.

Winner: Dolph Ziggler (Count Out)

Non-Title

Paige© vs. Emma

Winner: Paige

Ultimate Warrior vs. Enzo Amore

Winner: Enzo Amore

Non-Title

Falls Count Anywhere

John Cena© vs. Rusev

Winner: John Cena

Non-Title

The Rock© vs. Roderick Strong

Before: Kevin Owens attacks The Rock on the way to the ring.

Winner: Roderick Strong

Smackdown

Elimination Tag Team

Allied Powers vs. The Ascension

Winner: Allied Powers

Tamina vs. Alicia Fox

Winner: Tamina

Falls Count Anywhere

X-Pac vs. JBL

Winner: JBL

Non-Title

Erick Rowan© vs. Shawn Michaels

Winner: Shawn Michaels

Non-Title

Brock Lesnar© vs. R-Truth

Winner: Brock Lesnar

After: Finn Balor comes to the stage and singles he wants Lesnar's championship

ECW Hardcore TV

Falls Count Anywhere

Non-Title

Bobby Lashley© vs. Fandango

Winner: Bobby Lashley

Non-Title

Xavier Woods vs. Cesaro©

Winner: Xavier Woods

Jey Uso vs. Roman Reigns

Winner: Jey Uso

Seth Rollins vs. Mankind

Before: Bobby Lashley comes to sit at ringside, Seth Rollins don't look very happy.

During: Seth Rollins argues with Bobby Lashley. Mankind cheap shots Seth Rollins.

Winner: Mankind

Non-Title

Bobby Lashley© vs. Seth Rollins

Winner: Bobby Lashley

April Year 1, Week 2

Thursday- Smackdown

WWE Champion Seth Rollins vs. IC Champion Ryback

Winner: Seth Rollins

The Bella Twins vs. Tamina & Naomi

Winner: The Bella Twins

Elimination Tag

Tag Champions New Day(Woods/Kofi) vs. Prime Time Players

Winner: Prime Time Players

Rivalry Match

Paige vs. Alicia Fox

Before: Alicia attacks Paige from behind

Winner: Alicia Fox

After: Alicia continues her attack on Paige

Rivalry Match

Bad News Barrett vs. Triple H

Before: Daniel Bryan comes out to watch the match from ringside

Winner: Triple H

Rivalry Match

Stone Cold '03 vs. Rusev

Winner: Stone Cold '03

After: Christian appears on stage and applauds Austin

Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus

Winner: Sheamus

News:

Rising Tensions: Frustration is building between Bryan and Barrett

Rising Tensions: The rivalry between Stone Cold and Christian is heating up

Friday- WCW Nitro

WCW Champion Sting '99 vs. Ultimate Warrior

Winner: Sting '99

Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Stunning Steve Austin

Winner: Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Elimination Tag

Tag Champions BOD '01 vs. Triangle of Terror

Winner: BOD '01

Mikey Whipwreck vs. US Champion Booker T vs. Randy Savage

Winner: Randy Savage

Rick Rude vs. Mike Awesome

Winner: Mike Awesome

Goldberg vs. Hulk Hogan

Winner: Goldberg

WWE Payback
Cole – Good evening ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to WWE PAYBACK
Saxton – We are live here from the New Orleans for what should be a huge night in WWE

Sheamus vs Zack Ryder

winner = Zack Ryder

Seth Rollins interview –
Renne – Tonight Seth you face Cesaro, a competitor who has huge momentum going into this match.
Seth – Huge momentum? You got to be kidding me. I’m the champion! Sure Cesaro is a great competitor. But this isn’t the indies. This is the WWE and he’s stepping into my world. One that is becoming a huge mistake for him.

New day vs Reigns/Ambrose/Ryback

winners = Reigns/Ambrose/Ryback

Cena interview –
Renne- Well it must be quite hard to really grasp how you’re feeling after seeing what occurred on Raw before you got to the arena but your actions purely showed it on Raw.
Cena – You damn right. No more of this crap watching from the sidelines. The US invitational will be happening tonight. You want some, great! Come get some. I’ll be in the ring later. As for you Ziggler, I’ll be seeing you soon.

Intercontinental title – Ziggler © vs Bryan vs Owens

Winner = Daniel Bryan

Wyatt promo
Bray – It’s like I said on Raw Brock, come out where ever you are! We all know about your inner demons, we all know how you feel. That fury deep down inside of you, let it all out. Let it all out for us Brock, allow us to purify you. Allow…
Brock Lesnar’s music hits
Brock comes out running at the Wyatts but they quickly leave

US title invitational – Barrett comes out, then as they are about to ring the bell Orton comes out
John Cena © vs Barrett vs Randy Orton

winner = Barrett

Cesaro interview –
Renne- Cesaro, Seth Rollins keeps trying to push you down as a competitor and implying you are inferior.
Cesaro – Renne, I’m far from an inferior…lets be honest here. I know I can outperform anyone on this roster, and tonight it’s time to showcase why I’m the better wrestler. And if you don’t believe me, hell just ask the Cesaro section!

Divas title – Nikki Bella © vs Brie Bella vs Paige

winner = Paige

WWE World Title – Seth Rollins vs Cesaro

Winner = Rollins

WWF Raw June week 1
JR – HELLO EVERYBODY AND WELCOME TO MONDAY NIGHT RAW, WE ARE LIVE HERE IN SAN ANTONIO

McMahons and DX come out
HHH – I did tell you, none of those 3 competitors deserved a title shot and they proved it last week when nobody could get the job done ahaha!
Vince – It seems the likes of Stone Cold, The Undertaker and The Rock were just not good enough on the night! What? You think I was just going to hand them a title shot? Not a chance in hell!!!

The Rock comes out –
The Rock – The Rock doesn’t see the WWF Champion, The Rock doesn’t see the owner of a multimillion dollar company, The Rock doesn’t see DX. All the Rock sees is just 6 pieces of steaming smelly monkey crap surrounding a corner street 2 dollar hoe!
King – OHHHHH
The Rock – The Rock is going to give you two options. You’re going to give the Rock his title shot or the Rock is going to come down that ramp and beat the title shot out of you.
HHH – Are you for real? Come on then, Rock!
Rock starts to walk down
Stone Cold steve Austin comes out
Stone Cold – It seems to me that you Vince just made the biggest sorry mistake of your life with what you did last week. Triple H, you got something I want and I’m going to take it. I don’t care who but somebody is about to get their ass whooped.
Undertaker comes out
Undertaker - I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many jack asses in a place before. I smell the McMahon stench from here. Now look, I aint got all this problems with the McMahons or HHH. However when you put your hands on me and caught me in the face with a sledgehammer. Now we got a problem and you’re going to have to meet the consequences.
Undertaker starts to walk down
Vince – Undertaker hold on. We don’t have to do this here now. Nor with you Austin or you Rock. I’m sure we can find a solution here…
Linda comes up on the titontron
Linda – Vince, you’ve done it once again haven’t you? You’ve shown time and time again how you can’t make a non-biased decision for the good of the company. Always putting your personal problems in between the greater good. Well the board are sick of it, that’s why I’ve stepped in once again to make the match for King of the Ring. Going off last week, I’d say that The Undertaker, Stone Cold and The Rock are all deserving of a shot at the WWF Championship and they will all get their shot at King of The Ring.
HHH – Listen here you old hag, who the hell do you think you are?!
Shane pushes HHH
HHH pushes Shane but is held back by DX
Vince – You son of a bitch, you can’t throw him in there all alone.
Linda – You’re right Vince. That wouldn’t be fair. What would be fair is if the two other men involved in ruining the number one contenders match last week were involved in the WWF title match at King of the Ring. That’s why it will be The Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin and the Rock vs Triple H, Shane McMahon and Vince McMahon!
King – WHAT?!
JR - Vince is about to lose it
Vince – I’ll do one better you ungrateful son of…at King of the Ring it will be that 6 man tag match, but if Shane or I get a pinfall on any of those 3 pieces of crap down there then we win the WWF Championship and if they get a pinfall on any of us then they win the WWF Championship!
JR – TRIPLE H DOESN’T HAVE TO BE PINNED TO LOSE THE WWF TITLE
HHH – WHAT?! ARE YOU INSANE?!
Linda – That sounds more than fair, Vince. That match will take place in 3 weeks at King of The Ring.

Chris Jericho vs Kane

winner = Kane

JR – Well ladies and gentlemen, we just found out that our main event tonight is going to be the Game Triple H and Kurt Angle taking on the team of the Rock and Stone Cold.
King – What a main event

Kurt Angle interview –
Kevin Kelly – Tonight Kurt you team up with Triple H against the Rock and Stone Cold but you still have ongoing problems with Bret Hart.
Angle – You damn right I do. Bret is nothing but a typical Canadian! Awful loser and a cheat. I expected nothing less from him. I out wrestled him and took him to school at Vengeance and then he attacks me after.
Kevin Kelly – Well you did tap out after the match
Angle – The match was already over!
Kevin Kelly – Well you still tapped out regardless
Angle – Just who the hell do you think you are?! Give me that! *snatches the mic from Kevin Kelly*
Listen here Bret, I challenge you to a match at King of The Ring. A submission match, then we will see who taps out!!

New Age Outlaws vs Nation of Domination

winner = New Age Outlaws

Stone Cold warming up

Undertaker vs Rikishi

Winner = Undertaker

HHH and Vince backstage fighting and HHH being pulled away
HHH – YOU SON OF A BITCH, YOU’VE RUINED EVERYTHING!
Vince – OH YOU WANNA GO, LETS GO!
HHH – EVEN GOT YOUR MAN TO TAG WITH ME TONIGHT
VINCE – IF I HAD IT MY WAY KURT WOULD BE CHAMPION RIGHT NOW YOU SON OF A BITCH

Shamrock vs JBL

winner - Shamrock

The Rock interview
The Rock – Kevin Kelly, don’t speak just listen. The Rock says this, if he’s gotta tag with the Undertaker and Stone Cold at King of the Ring for a chance at the WWF Championship then you can bet your bottom dollar the Rock is going to do that! The Rock is going to go King the Ring and the lay the smack down on all their candy asses! As for tonight…as for tonight Stone Cold…we will be on the same page but don’t you dare AND THE ROCK MEANS don’t you dare get in the Rocks way!

Eddie Guerrero vs Dean Malenko

winner = Eddie

Triple H walking to the ring backstage
Kurt Angle walking to the ring backstage

Triple H/Kurt Angle vs Stone Cold/The Rock

Winner = No contest - DX came running down to attack Austin and The Rock. Undertaker came down to help Rock tried hitting Shane but missed and hit Taker. undertaker hit rock with a chokeslam then Austin hit Undertaker with a Stunner and then HHH hit Austin with the pedigree

Tried to get the achievment for causing a major injury. I played Vader vs Whipwreck and I absolutely killed Mikey. The match ended with a KO when I used the OMG superplex that breaks the ring...and he landed right on a steel chair. I was sure that I got it. Go back to the news page "Mikey Whipwreck suffered a minor injury but is cleared to compete" Lmao...wut.

Dem old school ECW boys are too tough lmao

Dem old school ECW boys are too tough lmao

I'm one match you can injure them up to minor injury and then in the next match major and in the next one critical.

^ *Edit* Yeah, I know...I was typing what I posted below at the same time you posted that ^

Lol...I guess you need to wrestle a few matches in order to get a major injury...need to get a minor one first, then do another brutal match and target the same spot...but I didn't know that when I was first trying...so it just struck me as hilarious.

Archived