What's going on in your Universe?

Kingbdl

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

logo1.png

"WWE Network's "Breaking Ground" Follows Recently Signed Bobybuilder and Arnold Schwarzenegger lookalike through Performance Center."

"Confirmed Payback Matches!"

"Ethereal's Youtube and Twitch Accounts Now Functioning!"

- Last night's WWE Breaking Ground followed Calum Von Moger, a bodybuilder, who prides himself on capturing the same build that classic bodybuilders had throughout the 60's and 70's. The episode of the show followed him through his journey from getting the call from WWE for a tryout after never stepping foot in a ring or even watching one on TV.

After he received the call he moved to Florida and began his training which he quickly adapted to.

giphy.gif

On the program he is shown making friends with many of the NXT talent except for Baron Corbin who felt like he should have Calum's spot. With Vince McMahon's personal blessing and picking, Calum was chosen to stay briefly in NXT only to work on his "character" until he was moved up to the main roster. Calum, who once resented the constant comparison to Arnold Schwarzenegger, ironically decided to take on the persona of "The Terminator", a character made famous by the Terminator franchise.

The episode concluded with Calum wrestling his final match in NXT, losing to fan-favorite Sami Zayn. The NXT crowd which never liked Calum due to his build and lack of personality was glad to see him go, but Calum did not waver, only looking forward to being placed in the center-stage; he did doubt however..if he was ready for it.

- WWE Payback's central theme will be in line with its name. WWE on its website, confirmed following Hideo Itami's Interview on Invasion: Fallout, that Hideo Itami and Finn Balor would indeed be facing each other at the Pay-Per-View, and the loser would be forced to leave WWE and find a new promotion to call home, the reason being the company is not big enough for the both of them.

o6b13m.jpg

-Another match that's been rumored for Payback is Triple H versus Roman Reigns, which would make sense when Invasion's ending is considered. Many believed that this match would be held off until Wrestlemania, but it'd seem that there are much bigger plans for Roman Reigns. In addition, Triple H would only lace up his boots for a high stakes match at this point, saying in a recent interview that he had no reason to wrestle in a ring again unless it was of great importance. It is yet to be confirmed that the match will take place but if it does, one has to wonder what exactly will be on the line..and how the company will be effected in its aftermath.

YouTube-logo.png twitch.png

- I have finally changed up some things and have officially launched my Youtube and Twitch Channels and from now will be uploading content on an admittedly haphazard basis. I'm hoping to get a bit of traction and I can see how much I can put into future work to get the Universe more onto Youtube and such. Youtube will primarily be used be highlight videos, recaps of PPVs and some custom video packages and commercials I throw together. Twitch will be used to stream some of the matches on the undercard as well as the minor show.

The Twitch Stream will focus in on the lesser talked about section and wrestlers of the Universe, giving them a chance to look good to perhaps be pushed up in the future. The stream as well as Youtube will sometimes have full-length matches . All the main stay will remain here but I want to expand on other things much more. If I get enough of a following on both then I might make a Twitter for the hell of it. Hope you guys enjoy my posts and future content..stayed on the lookout for WWE: Payback!

OQZm4j0.png

Tonight's ROH TV features a controversial return as Austin Aries steps back into Ring of Honor to take on IWGP Heavyweight Champion, Kazuchika Okada!!

Continuing with the controversy, we'll welcome our first contracted WWE Talent into Ring of Honor tonight. ROH Champion Jay Lethal did not take kindly to the new agreement we've worked out with WWE and issued a challenge. The challenge was accepted by Jack Swagger!!

European talent also debuts tonight with some of the most talented up-and-comers looking to make bigger names for themselves in the States - Marty Scurll, Tommy End, and Zach Sabre Jr. Will these gentlemen make a big enough impact to stay with us here in ROH?

- Okada defeats Austin Aries with a Rainmaker Lariat after an excellent back-and-forth match. Fans chant "Welcome Back" to Aries, but the locker room and management aren't as welcoming.

- Striker Tommy End is very impressive as he decimates #Reborn Matt Sydal.

- Zach Sabre Jr. comes out on top of a triple threat against Marty Scurll and ROH's human proving ground, Roderick Strong. Strong applauds the performance of both as he exits the ring. Sabre Jr. plays to the crowd a bit, but Scurll exits the ring angrily and heads to the back.

- In the Main Event, Jack Swagger seems to be freed of the shackles of WWE and was allowed to show off more of his amateur wrestling skills. He came within inches of beating ROH World Champion Jay Lethal a couple of times but, in the end, Lethal was victorious. After the match, Lethal cut a promo saying that Swagger didn't belong and wasn't on his level. Swagger then motioned for a microphone -

"Not on your level? You don't have the talent to lace my boots! I ASKED to come to Ring of Honor the second the agreement with WWE was made, and do you know why? I asked to come here because WWE has tons of people on its roster that are getting thrown to the side. They're being thrown away and WWE is signing more and more talent from places like ROH, then giving them the spots we should have had. I'm not alone...there's an exodus coming..."

As Swagger trails off saying "I'm not alone...", someone in a hooded sweatshirt jumps the barrier and attacks Jay Lethal with a chair. He removes the hood to reveal himself as Damien Sandow!

MQF4KiU.png

HHH begins the show - "Just a couple notes to open and then I'll get out of the way. As I mentioned before, our new agreement with New Japan and Ring of Honor open all three companies up for talent trades. In our first trade, our own John Cena has traveled to Japan. During his short time off after losing the US title, John felt he needed a bit of a scenery change. Let's face it, he's done everything he can possibly do in the WWE. I just got news that he's actually scored his first victory as well, over AJ Styles. In exchange, we have gotten one of the hottest wrestlers from New Japan. The man is an absolute phenomenon over there, and he's a hell of a wrestler. I'm talking about the King of Strong Style himself...the King of Swag Style...Swagsuke...the guy has ALMOST as many nicknames as I do. Shinsuke Nakamura!"
A video package is shown of Shinsuke Nakamura on the TitanTron.
"Now, Nakamura has requested a short stay in NXT before competing regularly on the main roster and we are happy to oblige. You will be able to see Mr. Nakamura's first NXT Match NEXT WEEK on the WWE Network!"

- New Day defeats the Lucha Dragons.

- Bray Wyatt cuts a menacing promo, having to do with Roman Reigns being the WWE World Heavyweight champion. He ends the promo saying "Roman, we don't want to end your title reign. We want to end you. Dark days are coming."

- Sami Zayn is successful in his regular Main Roster debut against Adam Rose.

- Braun Strowman destroys Heath Slater.

- Daniel Bryan enters the ring with a microphone - "I've honestly never been good at this kind of thing. By now we all know that I've been held off of WWE Television because I suffered a concussion and have a history with concussions. I've seen multiple doctors, and was cleared by two of them...but one of the doctors held off, and with good reason. That's the reason I'm here tonight: All three of those doctors had a final consultation and have finally come to a single, unanimous decision. I will FINALLY be back in a WWE ring at the end of this month! I have been entirely cleared to return to wrestling."
The crowd erupts into Yes! chants.

- Roman Reigns defends his WWE WHC against Bad News Barrett. It's a decent back-and-forth, but nothing special. Roman leaves the ring to a mixed crowd reaction. When he gets to his locker room door, however, there is a note attached to the door that reads "Beware those closest to you." Reigns pauses before he enters, as the show fades to black.

Finishing up the year before turning things into my own way........

Royal Rumble

WWE Divas Championship

Charlotte © w/ Ric Flair def Becky Lynch

- Charlotte won with the Figure Eight after a distraction from Ric Flair

WWE Tag Team Championship

New Day © def The Ascension

WWE Intercontinental Championship

Dean Ambrose © def Kevin Owens

John Cena Wins He Is In The Royal Rumble, If He Loses, He Is Not

John Cena def Ryback

- Cena won by the Attitude Adjustment to make it into the Rumble

WWE United States Championship

Alberto Del Rio © def Big Show

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Roman Reigns © def Sheamus

- Reigns keeps the belt even with interference from the League of Nations

30 Man Royal Rumble

Brock Lesnar def Kevin Owens to win

- Sting Eliminated Undertaker, Wyatt Eliminated Undertaker. Both men stare at each other while heading to the back

Royal Rumble Entrants
1. The Miz

2. Triple H (1P)

3. Daniel Bryan

4. CM Punk

5. Sheamus

6. Ryback

7. Rusev

8. Randy Orton

9. Neville

10. Stardust

11. Dolph Ziggler

12. Luke Harper

13. Kurt Angle

14. Kane

15. Dean Ambrose

16. John Cena

17. Finn Balor

18. Chris Jericho

19. Carlito

20. Bo Dallas

21. Big Show

22. Baron Corbin

23. Bad News Barrett

24. Alberto Del Rio

25. Undertaker

26. Kevin Owens

27. Sting

28. Cesaro

29. Brock Lesnar

30. Bray Wyatt

logo1.png

"Katsuyori Shibata Makes Monday Night RAW Debut!"

"More Payback Matches Confirmed!"

"Closing Segment Of RAW!"

- Last night's Monday Night RAW introduced a new set, a new GM in Eric Biscoff and a new hand-picked "face" of RAW in Katsuyori Shibata. Shibata debuted on the eventful RAW episode after having a staredown with Ryback backstage.

giphy.gif

(Credit to WallsofJericurl over at Smacktalks for the amazing Shibata CAW)

Shibata came out, accompanied by Eric Biscoff and would proceed to give Ryback a beating he will not soon forget. It is likely that Shibata will be working a match at Payback..or possibly take part in the show to get involved in a program leading into next month's Pay-Per-View.

Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins

Winner Takes All Match
WWE World Heavyweight Championship
WWE Intercontinental Championship

2gumicg.jpg2guji10.jpg2jebw3r.jpg

- Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins on RAW main evented. Kevin Owens defeated Seth Rollins by countout and due to it still counting as a victory, will be granted a title shot at Payback. Owens has spoken much about wanting to provide the best for his family and by holding the two biggest titles in the company, he'd definitely achieve that. Owens has constantly told Rollins that this was nothing personal but he had a family to take care of. Rollins warned Owens that greed would ultimately leave him bankrupt. Owens seems to be willing to take his chances.

Feud:

Owens continually taunted Rollins until he wanted a match on RAW, when he was granted the match Owens flipped him off and left, saying he's a prize fighter as he walked back to his locker room.

giphy.gif

Triple H vs. Roman Reigns

WWE Rivalry Match

2mm7bqv.jpg2guji10.jpgk1yjgg.jpg

- After being played with for months on end, Roman Reigns had finally put his hands on Triple H at WWE: Invasion. Triple H immediately made this feud personal and decided to step back in the ring to show Roman why he could never survive in the changing industry and why he will forever be known as the Cerebral Assassin. If Reigns can manage to get through Triple H..he may find himself in the title picture..once more.

Feud:

Triple H beat on Roman Reigns repeatedly, not allowing him to go into any of his matches or come out of any of them without a beatdown.

giphy.gif

-Debut-

220px-Terminator_(franchise_logo).svg.pn

35bfes9.jpg

"The Terminator" Comes to WWE.

- The enraged Hideo Itami had several times over harassed those who got him the least bit mad and has generally had a new attitude ever since returning from his injury caused by Finn Balor. Balor does not deny it but has repeatedly expressed his regret for doing what he did, however he repeats that "the ends justify the means". Finn pleaded with GM Eric Biscoff to have a tag team match with Hideo to maybe rekindle their friendship before something bad happened at Payback, but Biscoff denied him his wish and sent Hideo out in the main event alone to fend off against The Wyatt Family alone. The match predictably got out of hand and The Wyatt Family began to beat down Hideo until Finn Balor came and saved the day.

giphy.gif

Briefly, Hideo and Finn teamed up to get rid of The Wyatt Family, disposing of them by tossing them from the ring at threatening them that if they got back inside they'd be badly beaten. The Wyatt Family left at the command of Bray Wyatt and left the two to recover from the fight. Hideo rose looking at Finn..who extended his hand for a shake.

giphy.gif

The crowd popped for the moment but Finn was not amused. After the show he was approached while in his locker room. He stated that for weeks he wanted to mend their friendship to prevent a fight..but now he sees there is no going back with Hideo. He said that he did not want to have to go to "dark places" to take care of his old friend..but he would need to if it meant ensuring that they were the future of the WWE.

oic293.jpg

Theme:

Tune into Payback this Sunday only on the WWE Network..and Pay-Per-View.

Hey people, was wondering how you guys think I should post Payback? The options I have is to post it in a similar fashion to Invasion where I write about all the matches and segments individually and use GIFs to show the highlights of the matches. The other option is to record each match with Twitch and splice it together into a video or two covering the Pay-Per-View and the post will include some segments and other stuff to add to it.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Twitter_logo_blue_48.png

Follow me on Twitter!

I like the style you do now for PPVs^^

It's easy to read and doesn't force me into watching long videos

That makes sense. So instead of doing long, drawn-out videos, I'll save my Youtube Channel(Subscribe!) in regards to this game for Highlight Videos, some Featured Matches and hopefully some custom made Video Packages.

For now I'm testing the waters and I've uploaded what is basically a video version of my last Universe News Post, with some more footage I couldn't fit into the GIFs. Fairly simple format but once I figure out Upload Studio a bit more, they'll get better.

Did the right cutscenes just happen out of luck or did you force them somehow?

Luck. However I do make them more likely to happen since I always make sure to alter Enemies and Allies and Personality Traits. The game seems to be making pretty good rivalry moments based on those settings. Last year was a bit easier because I figured out which Rivalries had certain cutscenes, but now I just have to hope the game does it right.

I've uploaded a Channel Trailer that sums up what the Youtube Channel will be all about, check it out guys:

Channel Trailer:

cRd4UnA.png

The Following is the finalized Match Card for WWE: Payback. The card will likely feature more matches to fill the match card, but as of now these are the matches that will be focused on.

Match Card:

Question! I'm getting close to Money In The Bank PPV and I was wondering can I change the participants in the MITB match or does the issue still exist where the game won't acknowledge the winner if I do change them?

Haven't gotten there yet but in last year's game if you only Customized the Participants and not make a new match entirely, the winner was still recognized.

Did the right cutscenes just happen out of luck or did you force them somehow?

Luck. However I do make them more likely to happen since I always make sure to alter Enemies and Allies and Personality Traits. The game seems to be making pretty good rivalry moments based on those settings. Last year was a bit easier because I figured out which Rivalries had certain cutscenes, but now I just have to hope the game does it right.

I've uploaded a Channel Trailer that sums up what the Youtube Channel will be all about, check it out guys:

Channel Trailer:

cRd4UnA.png

The Following is the finalized Match Card for WWE: Payback. The card will likely feature more matches to fill the match card, but as of now these are the matches that will be focused on.

Match Card:

Question! I'm getting close to Money In The Bank PPV and I was wondering can I change the participants in the MITB match or does the issue still exist where the game won't acknowledge the winner if I do change them?

Haven't gotten there yet but in last year's game if you only Customized the Participants and not make a new match entirely, the winner was still recognized.

Yeah I remember it working last year, but I do recall some people mentioning about the issue STILL existing (just can't remember were they talking about the Rumble match or MITB match). Was just wondering if they possibly fixed it by now and I would love to know because I'm now at the Money In The Bank PPV and the MITB match includes Honky Tonk Man, Konnor, Stardust, John Cena, Sin Cara and The FN' Big Show, not exactly the ones I hoped :lol:

Oh and just to point out: Really enjoying your Universe, btw!

NXT Rival results:

Kalisto def Tyson Kidd

Kalisto is one half of the WWE tag team champions in this special attraction match. Great match with Kalisto hitting SDS ftw.

Curtis Axel w/Mr Perfect def Zack Ryder

Curtis Axel returned shockingly with his father to a huge pop. He quickly beat Zack with a Hangmans facebuster. Axel cuts a promo with his father saying hes back and Better than Perfect.

Trish Stratus & Lita def Eva Marie & Summer Rae

Trish & Lita returned on NXT to help Paige against Emmas Posse one week ago. Team Red & Gold look for revenge but are stopped by a Lita Twist of Fate & Moonsault as Trish takes out Summer.

A promo for Pentagon Jr airs. He will debut next week and utters the words Cero Mierdo.

NXT TV Championship: Baron Corbin def Hideo Itami ©

Vicious fight between both guys with lots of heavy hits. Corbin finally reverses the GTS and hits Itami with the EOD for his first ever title.

NXT Tag Team Championship: Enzo & Cass © def the VaudeVillians

Enzo & Cass look for revenfe after being jumped and beaten by the VV last week on NXT. Good back & forth fight that saw Sawft get the win with Air Enzo.

NXT Womens Championship Submission Match: Paige © def Emma

Lots of submissions in this great back and forth fight. Paige wins after a super Rampaige & PTO combo.

NXT Championship Triple Threat match: Finn Balor © def Sami Zayn & X-Pac

MOTN. Finn came out as Venom painted Demon Balor in a great entrance. Tons of great spots in this match, lots of dives and top rope moves. X-pac looks to win after a X- Factor to Zayn but Finn O Connor rolls him from behind to secure the win.

Well I'm going to confirm that yes this is still an issue. I changed the MITB participants and the game didn't acknowledge the winner. Sucks..

What arena are you using for your new raw? I don't recall there being a raw

arena with the metal bars, and if it's a logo, how did you get it on there

because when I was trying to make 2000's raw with using 1999's raw template,

it wouldn't let me add a logo because it said to change something on the video to blank but that section for me is blacked out and I can't change it.

WWE_Payback_logo,_2015_-_present.png

LjxPVUA.png

The Pre-Show panel kicks off with Renee Young, Byron Saxton, Booker T and Paul Heyman, filling in for Corey Graves. The table was fairly talkative, all except for Paul Heyman who was legitimately heated due to Smackdown! being routinely unmentioned on RAW and all of his roster being left off of the Payback card. As the panel wrapped up, Heyman took off his microphone and walked off just as the team finished. Immediately, Social Media began buzzing about this incident.

giphy.gif

The show then kicked off and the commentators JBL, Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler had a quick chat, running down the matches for the night. Before they could even finish..the lights went down...and then he emerged.

wwe.png First Match:
The Terminator vs. Big Show
Debut Match
image.60006318.thumb.jpeg2guji10.jpgavatar_a860e664683d_128.png
After a deep look intro his stay at the Performance Center on WWE Network's Breaking Ground, bodybuilder Calum Von Moger, now under the name "The Terminator" looks to make an extraordinary first impression by disposing of the Big Show, a giant that has for long reigned as WWE's Resident Giant.
Full Details:

Pre-Match:

The camera cuts from the announcers to the stage, where flame shot up and out from it emerged...The Terminator. His made an over-the-top entrance paired with the theme from Terminator 2. There was no pop or reaction, but received a faint "Arnold!" chant onc his music stopped. The Big Show entered to a sea of boos as he lazily made his way to the ring, before he could lean against the ropes and do his signature pose..The Terminator tired of waiting and struck...

Match:

To everyone's shock, The Terminator performed quite well. The big spot of the match was when The Terminator kicked out of Big Show's W.M.D. at one...and also when The Terminator managed to vertically lift Big Show and bring him down for the pin. The match was about seven minutes in length, much of it, in favor of the new star, The Terminator.

giphy.gif

Post-Match:

After the match The Terminator did not feel that he was finished..picking up the Big Show and leading him over to the Announce Table. Despite the referees surrounding him and trying to stop him, The Terminator. The Terminator choked Big Show and very cheesily told Big Show that he was terminated before lifting him and shoving him through the Spanish Announce Table.

giphy.gif

The crowd responded positively. Immediately the phrase began trending on Twitter..and surprisingly his debut was positively received. When Tom Phillips attempted to interview The Terminator backstage, The Terminator simply stared at him and robotically walked off..this is the persona he was going with.

Backstage Segment:

Roman Reigns is shown putting on his gear when in walks Seth Rollins wearing a new white version of his usual outfit; the WWE World Heavyweight Championship proudly tossed over his chest. The two have a star down until Rollins smirks and breaks the tension.

seth_rollins_wwe_champion.jpg

"You know uh..we never got a chance to talk after what happened at the Tokyo Dome. Just want to let you know that I didn't have anything to do with what went down..if it were up to me I would've came out and weeda' outshined Nakamura and Ibushi..but Triple H..he's..he's paranoid..says he NEEDS me to hang to this. And I-"

Roman Reigns cuts him off:

10606247_1554848904750466_37576549591579

"I don't care what Triple H says, the fact is, you followed his orders. How the hell do you call yourself the Architect when you can't even think for yourself..let alone DO..things yourself."

Rollins:

"Save it; you're not that nai things have changed. The WWE has changed, your mentality it-it's outdated. Don't get stuck in the old ways of doing things..even if I hate every fiber of your being..I still don't want to see you get lost in the shuffle. We're still brothers."

Roman:

"Got a brother..and it ain't you.."

Rollins sighs and walks off..leaving Reigns to finish his gearing up..

wwe.pngFourth Match:
Rivalry Match
- After being played with for months on end, Roman Reigns had finally put his hands on Triple H at WWE: Invasion. Triple H immediately made this feud personal and decided to step back in the ring to show Roman why he could never survive in the changing industry and why he will forever be known as the Cerebral Assassin. If Reigns can manage to get through Triple H..he may find himself in the title picture..once more.
Full Details:

Pre-Match:

A split-screen of Triple H and Roman Reigns is shown as they prepare to come out for their high-stakes match. Triple H is the first to enter, and comes out in an intimidating attire, sporting a long red cape and a menacing golden skull mask that extended into a crown.

b6vthv.jpg2q0vb4o.jpg

After doing his entrance he got into the ring and paced, waiting some time before finally, Roman's music hit. Roman was loudly cheered and almost ran to the ring, anxious to lay a beatdown on Triple H. However he got into his corner and waited for the bell to ring, after which they went at it.

Match:

The two then proceeded to have a spectacle..going back and forth, with some amazing spots..

giphy.gif

After numerous near-falls and some dangerous moves, the match finally came to an end when Triple H ate a vicious Spear from Roman Reigns.

Post-Match:

After the match Triple H and Roman Reigns exchanged some heated words and Reigns invited Triple H back into the ring for more. Triple H then yelled to Roman that he'll have his way and that he was no longer going to try and protect him and the rest of the WWE because they've been so ungrateful. Reigns responded saying that he'll go through to hell to make sure Triple H stayed true to his word.

giphy.gif

He ranted that none of them understand that he's the good guy here..and left. Reigns laughed and celebrated with the crowd..finally he'd won the war.

wwe.png Fifth Match:
Winner Takes All Match
Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins on RAW main evented. Kevin Owens defeated Seth Rollins by countout and due to it still counting as a victory, will be granted a title shot at Payback. Owens has spoken much about wanting to provide the best for his family and by holding the two biggest titles in the company, he'd definitely achieve that. Owens has constantly told Rollins that this was nothing personal but he had a family to take care of. Rollins warned Owens that greed would ultimately leave him bankrupt. Owens seems to be willing to take his chances.
Full Details:

Pre-Match:

The two competitors were shown backstage before they each walked out, a brooding song playing and leading up to their entrance..

Kevin Owens came out first to a thunderous pop from the crowd. He had been gaining much popularity as of late due to his unique character and superb wrestling, not to mention his big win at Invasion which easily made him a possible future main eventer. Owens played to the crowd, laughing and holding up his belt. He waited until Rollins came out who was booed and met with numerous demeaning chants. Rollins was in quite the mood as he entered the ring, quite serious as compared to his recent appearances.

giphy.gif

Match:

Instead of resorting to a strict wrestling match, the two immediately went outside of the ring, grabbed weapons and proceeded to lay a beatdown on each other. The two had a kickass match until Owens did a springboard senton knocking both men down which spawned a "This is Wrestling" chant. The bout was something akin to a match from ROH, which was briefly chanted by a smark section of the crowd. The chant continued as the men struggled to get up, and then Triple H's music hit, and despite his injury, he ran out to get this match over with.

giphy.gif

Triple H got up on the ropes and began yelling at the referee until out of nowhere..Roman Reigns ran in and Speared Triple H yet another time tonight and caused them to both drop to the floor. Roman then beat on Triple H, leading him to the back. Seth Rollins pulled on the ropes to get himself up, yelling at Roman and Triple H as they fought to the back and turned around into a Pop-Up Powerbomb.

Post-Match:

The crowd leapt to their feet and to their shock and glee..Kevin Owens got the pinfall..resulting in the loudest pop of the night. Immediately Owens got up and celebrated wildly as he won the titles, leaping out of the ring to hug his family that was in attendance.

giphy.gif

Rollins was seen stumbling to the back, a shocked expression on his face..he knew this would have dire consequences.

Backstage Segment:

Finn Balor is seen sitting, not moving, deep into his thoughts when Neville appears, having just wrestled in a throwaway intermission match, winning against Santino. Finn looks up at Neville who immediately asks him: "Why?"

Finn didn't move, he simply spoke without even looking at Neville:

TN0JW68f_normal.png

"Because of guys like you..that's why. Ya' just come back from wrestling in a match that no one cared for...just like Breeze..just like me if I was to wait my turn to be called up. I won't sit here and monologue..but one day..maybe you'll understand why I did the things that I did...

Finn gets up and looks at his signature Demon Headdress:

TN0JW68f_normal.png

"But that's only if HE fails tonight.."

He grabs his Headdress, patted Neville and walked out.

wwe.pngThe Main Event
Payback
Hideo Itami vs. Finn Balor

o6b13m.jpg
Hideo Itami and Finn Balor have long been allies, their friendship dating back to their time in Japan. Hideo Itami had been out due an injury suffered by someone who'd attacked him in the parking lot of Full Sail before NXT Takeover: Unstoppable. Hideo Itami returned at WWE: Invasion and prevented Finn Balor from taking on Roman Reigns to become the new #1 Contender for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and when asked, blamed Finn Balor for his injury and the months it took off of his career. When asked why Finn Balor would attack him, he claimed that Finn Balor wants to prevent he and others from bringing Strong Style to the WWE and the United States.

Hideo in an interview prior to the match stated that he believed that it wasn't Finn himself as much as it was Balor who attacked him that day..revealing for the first time that he believed the two to be separate entities. While Finn Balor has neither confirmed or denied this claim..or that he even attacked Hideo, he is willing to hash out his differences with his old friend in the ring...and has went deep into his psyche to pull out a force that he says will ensure his victory.
Full Details:

Pre-Match:

The crowd already began to chant..having waited all night for this climax to a popular feud. The crowd began a duel chant for Hideo and Balor. The crowd was electric and once Hideo's music hit...they lost it. They leapt to their feet and jumped up and down as Hideo nearly ran to the ring, and began pulling on the ropes as he anxiously awaited his opponent. He yelled to the crowd and began pacing as he waited. The crowd then entirely started chanting for Hideo until the lights went down..and then came the heartbeat..

giphy.gif

Demon Balor entered to a thunderous applause at his entrance and once he got in the ring and sat in the corner across from Hideo..the crowd already chanted: "This is Awesome."

Match:

The match started and the two were at it, throwing EVERYTHING they had at each other. It was already beginning to be considered Match of the Night until the two got out of control which resulted in the referee being knocked out..then it all turned to chaos. Once the referee went down, the crowd all stood up and turned their heads to see both Neville and Tyler Breeze gunning for the ring. Once they got up on the apron, Hideo thought they were on his side until they both shook their heads; immediately Hideo knocked off Neville but Tyler Breeze managed to yank him out of the ring and proceeded to knock him out cold by crushing his head into the ring post. The Demon dared not get involved.

Quickly they were booed, ruining the great match, they picked him up again, ready to attack, but out from the entranceway came Sami Zayn, returning from his injury, and concerned with this scene which he felt, being one of the NXT stars, innately involved him. He was quick to dispose of Tyler Breeze and leapt to knock down Neville.

giphy.gif

Once this was done, out came Kevin Owens, the big winner of the night..who ran to Sami Zayn and with no real reason began to beat on him. He took Sami over to the Spanish Announce Table, but looked at Michael Cole and decided to put him through the American one instead. He picked him up and put him smoothly down through the Announce Table and calmly walked back to the locker room.

giphy.gif

After all of this...everyone except for Finn Balor was grounded, he was about to go find Hideo's body, but the lights went down. After a few moments of a strange song playing..out came a man..familiar to Balor whom he was shocked to see...Minoru Suzuki. Immediately Suzuki attacked Balor and after a long exchange, managed to put the Demon on the top turnbuckle and performed a Superplex to the outside of the ring; then, much like Owens, leaving calmly without saying a word. Demon Balor, now vulnerable stumbles to his feet and back into the ring, and Hideo who recently awoke, crawls in the ring and continues the match. Hideo gets his combination of strikes of Balor before picking him up and hitting the GTS to a massive pop from the crowd. He get the pinfall victory leading to a mixed reaction, mostly negative, to the unclean victory, which Hideo was completely unaware of.

Post-Match:

After the match, Hideo looked down on the Demon and bowed his head to the surprise of the crowd..which got a lot of cheers. He exited and left the Demon Balor to get up on his own and look around the arena as the crowd cheered for him. Balor slowly walked up to the stage, turned around and dramatically hung his head and walked off..saddened that this could very well have been his last match in a WWE ring,

horizontal-line.png

Next Post:

huou9e.jpg

Interviews, analysis and explanations of what took place on the show. As the arena empties, wrestlers are approached by backstage personnel to get the scoop! Stay tuned on the WWE Network to hear from the victors and the losers.

Next Pay-Per-View:

WWE-Money-in-the-Bank-Logo-MITB-PPV.png

With the prestige of WWE's Championships skyrocketing due to the great matches put on as of late, the stars of both WWE..and NJPW look to get their hands around the valuable titles and contracts put on the line at this year's Money In The Bank Pay-Per-View. With interest in the product steadily increasing, and the emergence of a new brand at the hands of Paul Heyman, all corners and factions of all brands look to get their hands on the valuable Money In The Bank briefcase..and catapult themselves to the top of the industry.

(Hope you guys enjoyed. Decided to keep with this format instead of making a video after I recalled making a Wrestlemania video last year that got taken down use to copyright nonsense. I'll keep the channel for some extra content.

@huh? The logo on the thumbnail is off of Google Images, I slapped it onto the custom thumbnail with Photoshop. The arena itself I found from CC, it's a RAW 2000 arena.)

WWE_Payback_logo,_2015_-_present.png

LjxPVUA.png

The Pre-Show panel kicks off with Renee Young, Byron Saxton, Booker T and Paul Heyman, filling in for Corey Graves. The table was fairly talkative, all except for Paul Heyman who was legitimately heated due to Smackdown! being routinely unmentioned on RAW and all of his roster being left off of the Payback card. As the panel wrapped up, Heyman took off his microphone and walked off just as the team finished. Immediately, Social Media began buzzing about this incident.

giphy.gif

The show then kicked off and the commentators JBL, Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler had a quick chat, running down the matches for the night. Before they could even finish..the lights went down...and then he emerged.

wwe.png First Match:

The Terminator vs. Big Show

Debut Match

image.60006318.thumb.jpeg2guji10.jpgavatar_a860e664683d_128.png

After a deep look intro his stay at the Performance Center on WWE Network's Breaking Ground, bodybuilder Calum Von Moger, now under the name "The Terminator" looks to make an extraordinary first impression by disposing of the Big Show, a giant that has for long reigned as WWE's Resident Giant.

Full Details:

Pre-Match:

The camera cuts from the announcers to the stage, where flame shot up and out from it emerged...The Terminator. His made an over-the-top entrance paired with the theme from Terminator 2. There was no pop or reaction, but received a faint "Arnold!" chant onc his music stopped. The Big Show entered to a sea of boos as he lazily made his way to the ring, before he could lean against the ropes and do his signature pose..The Terminator tired of waiting and struck...

Match:

To everyone's shock, The Terminator performed quite well. The big spot of the match was when The Terminator kicked out of Big Show's W.M.D. at one...and also when The Terminator managed to vertically lift Big Show and bring him down for the pin. The match was about seven minutes in length, much of it, in favor of the new star, The Terminator.

giphy.gif

Post-Match:

After the match The Terminator did not feel that he was finished..picking up the Big Show and leading him over to the Announce Table. Despite the referees surrounding him and trying to stop him, The Terminator. The Terminator choked Big Show and very cheesily told Big Show that he was terminated before lifting him and shoving him through the Spanish Announce Table.

giphy.gif

The crowd responded positively. Immediately the phrase began trending on Twitter..and surprisingly his debut was positively received. When Tom Phillips attempted to interview The Terminator backstage, The Terminator simply stared at him and robotically walked off..this is the persona he was going with.

Backstage Segment:

Roman Reigns is shown putting on his gear when in walks Seth Rollins wearing a new white version of his usual outfit; the WWE World Heavyweight Championship proudly tossed over his chest. The two have a star down until Rollins smirks and breaks the tension.

"You know uh..we never got a chance to talk after what happened at the Tokyo Dome. Just want to let you know that I didn't have anything to do with what went down..if it were up to me I would've came out and weeda' outshined Nakamura and Ibushi..but Triple H..he's..he's paranoid..says he NEEDS me to hang to this. And I-"

Roman Reigns cuts him off:

"I don't care what Triple H says, the fact is, you followed his orders. How the hell do you call yourself the Architect when you can't even think for yourself..let alone DO..things yourself."

Rollins:

"Save it; you're not that nai things have changed. The WWE has changed, your mentality it-it's outdated. Don't get stuck in the old ways of doing things..even if I hate every fiber of your being..I still don't want to see you get lost in the shuffle. We're still brothers."

Roman:

"Got a brother..and it ain't you.."

Rollins sighs and walks off..leaving Reigns to finish his gearing up..

wwe.pngFourth Match:

Rivalry Match

Full Details:

Pre-Match:

A split-screen of Triple H and Roman Reigns is shown as they prepare to come out for their high-stakes match. Triple H is the first to enter, and comes out in an intimidating attire, sporting a long red cape and a menacing golden skull mask that extended into a crown.

b6vthv.jpg2q0vb4o.jpg

After doing his entrance he got into the ring and paced, waiting some time before finally, Roman's music hit. Roman was loudly cheered and almost ran to the ring, anxious to lay a beatdown on Triple H. However he got into his corner and waited for the bell to ring, after which they went at it.

Match:

The two then proceeded to have a spectacle..going back and forth, with some amazing spots..

giphy.gif

After numerous near-falls and some dangerous moves, the match finally came to an end when Triple H ate a vicious Spear from Roman Reigns.

Post-Match:

After the match Triple H and Roman Reigns exchanged some heated words and Reigns invited Triple H back into the ring for more. Triple H then yelled to Roman that he'll have his way and that he was no longer going to try and protect him and the rest of the WWE because they've been so ungrateful. Reigns responded saying that he'll go through to hell to make sure Triple H stayed true to his word.

giphy.gif

He ranted that none of them understand that he's the good guy here..and left. Reigns laughed and celebrated with the crowd..finally he'd won the war.

wwe.png Fifth Match:

Winner Takes All Match

Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins on RAW main evented. Kevin Owens defeated Seth Rollins by countout and due to it still counting as a victory, will be granted a title shot at Payback. Owens has spoken much about wanting to provide the best for his family and by holding the two biggest titles in the company, he'd definitely achieve that. Owens has constantly told Rollins that this was nothing personal but he had a family to take care of. Rollins warned Owens that greed would ultimately leave him bankrupt. Owens seems to be willing to take his chances.

Full Details:

Pre-Match:

The two competitors were shown backstage before they each walked out, a brooding song playing and leading up to their entrance..

Kevin Owens came out first to a thunderous pop from the crowd. He had been gaining much popularity as of late due to his unique character and superb wrestling, not to mention his big win at Invasion which easily made him a possible future main eventer. Owens played to the crowd, laughing and holding up his belt. He waited until Rollins came out who was booed and met with numerous demeaning chants. Rollins was in quite the mood as he entered the ring, quite serious as compared to his recent appearances.

giphy.gif

Match:

Instead of resorting to a strict wrestling match, the two immediately went outside of the ring, grabbed weapons and proceeded to lay a beatdown on each other. The two had a kickass match until Owens did a springboard senton knocking both men down which spawned a "This is Wrestling" chant. The bout was something akin to a match from ROH, which was briefly chanted by a smark section of the crowd. The chant continued as the men struggled to get up, and then Triple H's music hit, and despite his injury, he ran out to get this match over with.

giphy.gif

Triple H got up on the ropes and began yelling at the referee until out of nowhere..Roman Reigns ran in and Speared Triple H yet another time tonight and caused them to both drop to the floor. Roman then beat on Triple H, leading him to the back. Seth Rollins pulled on the ropes to get himself up, yelling at Roman and Triple H as they fought to the back and turned around into a Pop-Up Powerbomb.

Post-Match:

The crowd leapt to their feet and to their shock and glee..Kevin Owens got the pinfall..resulting in the loudest pop of the night. Immediately Owens got up and celebrated wildly as he won the titles, leaping out of the ring to hug his family that was in attendance.

giphy.gif

Rollins was seen stumbling to the back, a shocked expression on his face..he knew this would have dire consequences.

Backstage Segment:

Finn Balor is seen sitting, not moving, deep into his thoughts when Neville appears, having just wrestled in a throwaway intermission match, winning against Santino. Finn looks up at Neville who immediately asks him: "Why?"

Finn didn't move, he simply spoke without even looking at Neville:

TN0JW68f_normal.png

"Because of guys like you..that's why. Ya' just come back from wrestling in a match that no one cared for...just like Breeze..just like me if I was to wait my turn to be called up. I won't sit here and monologue..but one day..maybe you'll understand why I did the things that I did...

Finn gets up and looks at his signature Demon Headdress:

TN0JW68f_normal.png

"But that's only if HE fails tonight.."

He grabs his Headdress, patted Neville and walked out.

wwe.pngThe Main Event

Payback

Hideo Itami vs. Finn Balor

o6b13m.jpg

Hideo Itami and Finn Balor have long been allies, their friendship dating back to their time in Japan. Hideo Itami had been out due an injury suffered by someone who'd attacked him in the parking lot of Full Sail before NXT Takeover: Unstoppable. Hideo Itami returned at WWE: Invasion and prevented Finn Balor from taking on Roman Reigns to become the new #1 Contender for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and when asked, blamed Finn Balor for his injury and the months it took off of his career. When asked why Finn Balor would attack him, he claimed that Finn Balor wants to prevent he and others from bringing Strong Style to the WWE and the United States.

Hideo in an interview prior to the match stated that he believed that it wasn't Finn himself as much as it was Balor who attacked him that day..revealing for the first time that he believed the two to be separate entities. While Finn Balor has neither confirmed or denied this claim..or that he even attacked Hideo, he is willing to hash out his differences with his old friend in the ring...and has went deep into his psyche to pull out a force that he says will ensure his victory.

Full Details:

Pre-Match:

The crowd already began to chant..having waited all night for this climax to a popular feud. The crowd began a duel chant for Hideo and Balor. The crowd was electric and once Hideo's music hit...they lost it. They leapt to their feet and jumped up and down as Hideo nearly ran to the ring, and began pulling on the ropes as he anxiously awaited his opponent. He yelled to the crowd and began pacing as he waited. The crowd then entirely started chanting for Hideo until the lights went down..and then came the heartbeat..

giphy.gif

Demon Balor entered to a thunderous applause at his entrance and once he got in the ring and sat in the corner across from Hideo..the crowd already chanted: "This is Awesome."

Match:

The match started and the two were at it, throwing EVERYTHING they had at each other. It was already beginning to be considered Match of the Night until the two got out of control which resulted in the referee being knocked out..then it all turned to chaos. Once the referee went down, the crowd all stood up and turned their heads to see both Neville and Tyler Breeze gunning for the ring. Once they got up on the apron, Hideo thought they were on his side until they both shook their heads; immediately Hideo knocked off Neville but Tyler Breeze managed to yank him out of the ring and proceeded to knock him out cold by crushing his head into the ring post. The Demon dared not get involved.

Quickly they were booed, ruining the great match, they picked him up again, ready to attack, but out from the entranceway came Sami Zayn, returning from his injury, and concerned with this scene which he felt, being one of the NXT stars, innately involved him. He was quick to dispose of Tyler Breeze and leapt to knock down Neville.

giphy.gif

Once this was done, out came Kevin Owens, the big winner of the night..who ran to Sami Zayn and with no real reason began to beat on him. He took Sami over to the Spanish Announce Table, but looked at Michael Cole and decided to put him through the American one instead. He picked him up and put him smoothly down through the Announce Table and calmly walked back to the locker room.

giphy.gif

After all of this...everyone except for Finn Balor was grounded, he was about to go find Hideo's body, but the lights went down. After a few moments of a strange song playing..out came a man..familiar to Balor whom he was shocked to see...Minoru Suzuki. Immediately Suzuki attacked Balor and after a long exchange, managed to put the Demon on the top turnbuckle and performed a Superplex to the outside of the ring; then, much like Owens, leaving calmly without saying a word. Demon Balor, now vulnerable stumbles to his feet and back into the ring, and Hideo who recently awoke, crawls in the ring and continues the match. Hideo gets his combination of strikes of Balor before picking him up and hitting the GTS to a massive pop from the crowd. He get the pinfall victory leading to a mixed reaction, mostly negative, to the unclean victory, which Hideo was completely unaware of.

Post-Match:

After the match, Hideo looked down on the Demon and bowed his head to the surprise of the crowd..which got a lot of cheers. He exited and left the Demon Balor to get up on his own and look around the arena as the crowd cheered for him. Balor slowly walked up to the stage, turned around and dramatically hung his head and walked off..saddened that this could very well have been his last match in a WWE ring,

horizontal-line.png

Next Post:

huou9e.jpg

Interviews, analysis and explanations of what took place on the show. As the arena empties, wrestlers are approached by backstage personnel to get the scoop! Stay tuned on the WWE Network to hear from the victors and the losers.

Next Pay-Per-View:

WWE-Money-in-the-Bank-Logo-MITB-PPV.png

With the prestige of WWE's Championships skyrocketing due to the great matches put on as of late, the stars of both WWE..and NJPW look to get their hands around the valuable titles and contracts put on the line at this year's Money In The Bank Pay-Per-View. With interest in the product steadily increasing, and the emergence of a new brand at the hands of Paul Heyman, all corners and factions of all brands look to get their hands on the valuable Money In The Bank briefcase..and catapult themselves to the top of the industry.

(Hope you guys enjoyed. Decided to keep with this format instead of making a video after I recalled making a Wrestlemania video last year that got taken down use to copyright nonsense. I'll keep the channel for some extra content.

@huh? The logo on the thumbnail is off of Google Images, I slapped it onto the custom thumbnail with Photoshop. The arena itself I found from CC, it's a RAW 2000 arena.)

It won't let me click on most of your spoiler tags

Monday: Raw is War (Legends and WCW)

Thursday: Smackdown (Current roster, NXT and any CAWs i create or download)

Saturday: WWE vs WWF: Rivalries

Sunday: PPVs

So ya the calendar explains it all really. I do old and new wrestlers and I did this cool custom feud where Batista had to pick a roster and judged by which brand won the rumble.

Archived