During: Jericho distracts Rikishi

Winner: Rikishi

Rivalry Match

Tag Champions DX vs. New Age Outlaws

Winner: DX

Falls Count Anywhere

Tommy Dreamer vs. Arnold T2

Winner: Arnold T2

Following Wrestlemania 31, we had a crazy week with a crazy work as usual after Wrestlemania

We saw the WWE Champion, Seth Rollins in action, only one day after he cashed the Money in the Bank briefcase against Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania, in a match against the one who beat him at Wrestlemania, Randy Orton and Seth Rollins once again couldn't kick out of the RKO after Orton countered the pedigree and The Authority doesn't have any choices, at Extreme Rules, it will be Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins for the WWE Title

But that is not the only title match that we have for Extreme Rules. Oh no because at Smackdown, Daniel Bryan had his first-ever match since he won the IC Title against Mark Henry but Luke Harper injured Mark Henry and Daniel Bryan didn't had any plan and lost that match after a discus clothesline from Harper who never gave up, even after Bryan did the Yes Lock 2 times. How will Daniel Bryan retains his IC Title against such a monster ?

And that is all the title matches set for Extreme Rules but that doesn't mean there is no one who wants to be Number One Contender. At Raw, Cesaro and Tyson Kidd, High Voltage had a epic match against The Usos and it was match of the night without any doubt. Everyone gave everything they have, Cesaro and Kidd surprised everyone with the Hart Attack but The Usos won thanks to their tag teamn with work and won with the Splash. But after the match, Stardust came with his brother, Goldust to taunt the champions by saying that they will take the gold from them and see who are the real tag teams who have a special bound like them... It's seems the champions are not done with families

Is that all, No ? I told you it was crazy because it seems that we have some action in the Diva's Division. At Raw, the champion, Nikki Bella got the victory over Natalya after a epic match were both competitors gave everything but after a distraction from Brie Bella, Nikki did a Small Package on Nattie to get the victory but at Smackdown, Nikki was alone and Paige got the victory but after the match, took the mic to say that she didn't wanted to face Nikki Bella but instead wanted to give a chance to a friend who never got one... Emma. Could that offer be accepted by Nikki Bella or The Authority ?

That's it for the gold but is that everything that matters in wrestling ? No, you also have the action inside the ring and man, I don't think this week could've a better opening than the opening match on Raw. Rusev frustrated with his defeat at Wrestlemania was pissed off and said that he would show it was fluke tonight and did a Open Challenge to show he was still the same and only man was crazy enough to accept the match, Dean Ambrose and the action was crazy, everyone gave everything. Dean Ambrose got out of moves like the Superkick and never tapped out to The Accolade et Rusev kicked out of Dirt Deeds, Dean tried to take some risk to get the victory by going to the top rope but Rusev used that opportunity to give him a modified Samoan Drop from the top rope for the victory but everyone saw that Rusev can be beat now and the fear in his eyes

And finally, Dolph Ziggler was on the ring getting ready for his match when The Ascension came out and challenged him for a handicap match and Ziggler coudn't think of a bette ropportunity to show-off and had the match under control in the beginning but in the end, The Ascension was too strong for him and got the victory with the Fall of Men to show that they aren't here to be a joke

Also, we got some nice moments like

- The debut of Neville in the Main-Event of Main-Event where he got the victory against Mark Henry

- Erick Rowan got the upset against a returning Sheamus who won at Raw against Ryback and Kalisto

- Roman Reigns got a huge win at Raw against Luke Harper and showed that he was ready to get back in a title match

Extreme Rules 2015 Card

WWE World Heavyweight Match : Seth Rollins © vs Randy Orton

Intercontinetal Match : Daniel Bryan © vs Luke Harper

So here you go, here's my first week on WWE Universe Mode and I hope it wasn't too hard to read for you. Tried to get a focus on the storyline aspect so I could share it the way I play it, with some imagination :)

We released our first Episode for WWG Elite Show. The Thursday night show is called WWG Impact, but it was too long to post. We'll clean that up for next advance, but so far, here was our first show.

Again we play matches online and then match the results. I d/l the streamed video from the matches and then edit from the stream from the universe to put together as realistic of a 'played' universe as we can make.

Hope you enjoy.

Hi Guys Im new in This Forum. My Last Wrestling game Was Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 I Think its been a While ... but the large Roster and the Simulation aspect encouraged me to get a copy of 2k16. And I Think its pretty good. :rock:

In the last Week I Started Buiding my Universe. I want to share this with you guys for some opinion and advice.

:arrow:

I m doing the Monday Night War thing with Classic WWF Show Added

I got 3 Main Shows each one has its Sideshow.

WCW Monday Nitro (95-99) (67 Members )

WCW Thunder

WWF Monday Night Raw (Attitude Era 95-01) (57 Members)

WWF Smackdown

WWF Superstars (Classic85-94) (71Members)

WWF Saturday Nights main Event

I ll Do Show Only PPVs (Helloween Havoc for WCW or the Old Unforgiven for Attitude)

And

I ll Do Vs Shows where the Main Shows will Collide in the New Arenas (like Night of Champions, Hell in A Cell)

But i got soo many Problems to be fixed that I think it will take a while till the mode Plays as I want To.

I Just Downloaded a great Bunch of CAWs. But Its so damm hard to Balance all of them to a realistic and proper level.

Often their attributes are too strong or the Moveset or entrance is Messed up.

I think this takes me a while.... like...forever. :argh:

I hope someone can tell me how they handle this problem with unbalanced Caws. Im so thankful for any hint or advice. :)

But i got soo many Problems to be fixed that I think it will take a while till the mode Plays as I want To.

I Just Downloaded a great Bunch of CAWs. But Its so damm hard to Balance all of them to a realistic and proper level.

I hope someone can tell me how they handle this problem with unbalanced Caws. Im so thankful for any hint or advice. :)

Fortunately those problems are easily solved...fix their attributes/skills/abilities, create a moveset and give em a better entrance. Takes quite a bit of time but personally, I kind of enjoy it. I've downloaded a lot of really got caws this year but I can honestly say that almost all of em needed my loving touch to finish em off. ;)

My biggest complaint with universe mode this year is that I can't get non-rated belts to stick. I've created all sorts of tertiary belts for my shows but they're of no use if I can't actually keep em on a guy.

After a 6 month off injury Seth Rollins made a return at Hell in a Cell, accepting an open challenge to an also returning fellow superstar, Randy Orton. Rollins re-debuted his 'Dead has Risen' attire, signaling he's back from the dead. They both got great reception from the crowd, and Rollins finally came out on top for the win. After the match they both shook hands, signaling more of Rollins' face turn.

Dean Ambrose defies the odds when he finally beats Roman Reigns for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Reigns, who works as a heel, got a great reaction due to pulling off amazing performance during his time as both a heel & as the world champion.

At the following RAW, Rollins defeated the ROH World Champion Alberto el Patron and declared himself a number 1 contender for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship that he never loses in the first place. He asked The Authority, who happens to maintain a good relationship with Rollins during his time off, for a match against Dean Ambrose at Survivor Series. Triple H agreed to his idea before he gets cut by former World Champion Roman Reigns, who demands a rematch. So then the match is set for Survivor Series, Triple Threat match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Now bear in mind that Roman Reigns is still the heel who happens to receive a great reception from the WWE Universe. He doesn't side with Authority, though he finds himself in a good relationship with them. But he's not a corporate champion, he's just a plain badass heel who kicks ass, broke backs & take no prisoner monster like Bane in The Dark Knight Rises. While Rollins, after turning face, still maintained a good relationship with them while he lowkey doesn't trust them anymore because that's what face do to their heel allies :lol: (Like CM Punk's return and feud with Paul Heyman). And Ambrose is... Ambrose. No explanation needed.

So, at Survivor Series the three had an awesome match. They had one Triple Powerbomb spot to Corporate Kane who was sent by Triple H to protect his golden boy. Rollins said to Kane he can do it himself, and if Kane dare to make a move, Rollins has no other option than to stop him. So there goes Kane through the table via Triple Powerbomb. The crowd goes nuts. Following that, there's another amazing sequence of finishers between the three which the crowd erupted. They all laying on the ground when suddenly Triple H comes out with a sledgehammer and throw it to the ring. Rollins yelled at him, "what the hell are you doing? I can do it myself!". And Triple H replied with saying, "I'm not here for you, Seth." And Ambrose attacks Rollins from behind with a sledgehammer, turning heel and get a massive heat from the crowd. He Dirty Deeds'd Rollins in a steel steps and retains the title.

xm5unp.jpg

World Tag Team Championship Match

The Wyatt Family © Vs. The Primetime Players

Winner and STILL World Tag Team Champions - The Wyatt Family - Bearhug by Erick Rowan to Darren Young.

Survivor Series Elimination Match

Zack Ryder, Tyson Kidd & Cesaro Vs. Vader, The Miz & Mizdow

Winner by Pinfall - Zack Ryder, Tyson Kidd & Cesaro

Cesaro Eliminated Mizdow

Ryder Eliminated by 5 Count

Tyson Kidd Eliminated The Miz

Cesaro Eliminated Vader

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match

Stardust © Vs. Big Show

Winner and STILL WWE Intercontinental Champion - Stardust - The Queen's Crossbow

Rivalry Match

Dean Ambrose Vs. Rusev

Winner by Pinfall - Rusev - Alabama Slam

Cutscene: Rusev stomps Ambrose a few times despite having won the match.

World Heavyweight Championship Match

John Cena © Vs. Mark Henry

Winner and STILL World Heavyweight Champion - John Cena - Sunset Flip Pin

Survivor Series Elimination Match

The New Day Vs. Dolph Ziggler, Edge & Christian

Winners by Pinfall - The New Day

Xavier Woods Eliminated Dolph Ziggler

Kofi Kingston Eliminated Edge

Big E Eliminated Christian

WWE Championship

Triple Threat Match

Sting © Vs. Seth Rollins Vs. Roman Reigns

Winner and STILL WWE Champion - Sting - Scorpion Death Drop to Rollins after Rollins hit the Pedigree to Roman Reigns

Fortunately those problems are easily solved...fix their attributes/skills/abilities, create a moveset and give em a better entrance. Takes quite a bit of time but personally, I kind of enjoy it. I've downloaded a lot of really got caws this year but I can honestly say that almost all of em needed my loving touch to finish em off. ;)

My biggest complaint with universe mode this year is that I can't get non-rated belts to stick. I've created all sorts of tertiary belts for my shows but they're of no use if I can't actually keep em on a guy.

Hey thx for Your reply.

After Losing my hole savegame last Friday..... WWE 2k16 somehow decided it would be better to just delete it. Nearly two weeks of work just gone.

I Startet from the bottom again and now im Doin it the hard way...by fixing anything manually. This will take some time till 100 Caws are set the suitable way in any detail. Doin it step by Step just by playin the Universe and updating my Fixing List.^^

Wasnt aware of this Problem with Created Titles. Wasnt necessary in my Universe. That sounds annoying if you cant really use them.

Backlash 2015 results:

WWE Tag Team Championship match:

Lucha Dragons def New Day to become new Tag Team Champions

6 man Over the Top Rope Battle Royal match for the #1 contendership to the Intercontinental title:

Neville def Cesaro, BNB, Dolph Ziggler, Christian & Randy Orton

Came down to Neville & Cesaro who had an awesome 5 minute mini match. Neville wins with Superkick over the ropes.

WWE Intercontinental Championship:

Kevin Owens © def Dean Ambrose

Dean suffered an apparent Back injury during the match.

WWE US Championship:

Sheamus def John Cena to become new champion. Great match that saw Sheamus need 3 Brogue Kicks to put away Cena.

Cosmic Dust (Goldust/Stardust) def the Usos to become new #1 contenders to the Tag Team titles.

WWE Championship match:

Daniel Bryan def Seth Rollins to become new WWE champion.

Seths foot was on the rope after Bryan hit a knockout kick for the 3. Controversial finish to MOTN.

Main Event 6 man tag team elimination war:

The Wyatt Family def Brothers of Destruction and Sting.

Sting was the mystery partner of BOD to a huge pop. Rowan & Kane brawled to the back to a double countout & Sting got DQ when Bray brought a chair in and Sting used it. Taker fought hard but fell victim to the two on one and got Sister Abigailed for the 3.

Cesaro cashed in the Money in The Bank briefcase during Ambrose vs Reigns © (yes, Reigns win it back after only 1 month losing it to Ambrose). As he celebreted, he's joined by BNB, ADR, Sheamus, and Rusev. Yup, he's joining the League of Nations. Seems like my bookings turning everyone heel lmao

I'm going for a original caws universe mode

Current champions

RAW:

Ryan England- WWE champion

Corey wheeler- Intercontinental champion

The los luchadores- WWE tag team champions

SMACKDOWN:

Eric Eaton- world heavyweight champions

Elijah Jacobs- United States champions

The los luchadores- WWE tag team champions

RAW rivalries:

Ryan England vs blade Myers- WWE championship

The los luchadores vs high voltage- WWE tag team championship

Corey wheeler vs yuri sakamoto- intercontinental championship

SMACKDOWN Rivalries:

Eric Eaton vs Matt the outlaw silver- world heavyweight championship

Elijah Jacobs vs ace woods- United States championship

Victoria rose vs Alice haas

RAW:

The Brody Twins vs the bikers

Winners: The Brody twins with a Superkick & piledriver

Corey wheeler vs yuri sakamoto

Winner: Corey wheeler with a Superkick 9

Eric Eaton vs Matt the outlaw sliver

Winner: Eric Eaton with a bam bam sault

The los luchadores vs high voltage

Winners: the los luchadores with a more bang

Ryan England vs Elijah Jacobs

Winner: Ryan England with a jackhammer

SMACKDOWN:

Shinsuke nakamura vs Johnny Mundo

Winner: Johnny Mundo with a starship pain

Peter haas vs travis Albright

Winner: Peter haas with a red arrow

Samoa joe vs blade Myers

Winner: Samoa joe with a pump up buster

Carmelo Hawkins vs subzero

Winner: carmelo Hawkins with a Pumphandle half Nelson driver

Eric Eaton vs Ryan England

Winner: Eric Eaton with a worlds strongest slam 3

Universe is pretty bleak this year but if you've ever done anything like EWR, just treat it like that. Imagine the storylines around it etc.

My universe currently has 5 whole shows a week and a PPV each week. Currently there is a 5 companies; WWE, WCW, TNA, ECW and GFW. The only thing they really share is a Universal champion who hops between companies defending the title whenever really. I'm currently in December and i'm enjoying it a huge amount.

Major storyline:

GFW:

At the start of this Universe mode, they didn't exist. Del Rio would cash in his money in the bank contract on The Rock at a multi-brand king of the ring PPV. He would then refuse to defend the title on any television show due to the fact that he deemed it not worthy. He would however have to defend the title every month due to ruling. Del Rio would however bend that rule, he struck a business partnership with Double J. He would basically go to a GFW show every month and defend the title against some local enhancement talent. WWE higher ups would take exception to Del Rio and after multiple no showings he would be fired from the company.

With the possibility of Del Rio keeping this title forever, there could only be one man to stop him. That would be The Rock. He would get his match at WWF Summerslam. As he looked set to win the title, he was blindsided by Brian Cage and Michael Elgin, two of GFW's hottest talents. This would cause enough of a distraction for Del Rio to pick up the win(At this point GFW wasn't a show on my Universe). Later in the week the news broke that Del Rio had signed an official deal with GFW. With the huge news, GFW would soon pick up a TV deal, placing GFW Amped every friday. With the new TV deal, Double J hit the reset button on the company. Declaring title tournaments for the World and Tag titles. Del Rio entered as a hot favorite but to the shock of the audience, he got rolled up by the guy who would go onto win the title, Adrian Neville.

Bit of a sneak peak into my Universe. I'll start posting a bit more regarding what's happening on other brands soon!

Bit of an update on mine.

Raw and Smackdown

WWE World Heavyweight champion-Roman Reigns

United States champion-Bray Wyatt

Intercontinental champion-Stardust

WWE Tag Team champions-The New Day

Divas champion-Nikki Bella

Raw is War

WWE champion '98-'02-Stone Cold

European champion-The British Bulldog

World Tag Team champions-The Nation of Domination

NXT

NXT champion-Kevin Owens

NXT Tag Team champions-The Vaudevillians

NXT Womens champion-Emma

April - Week 1

RAW

Match 1 - Roman Reigns vs Big Show

Winner - Roman Reigns

Match 2 (Rivalry Match) - Big E & Kofi Kingston vs Luke Harper & Erick Rowan

Winner - Erick Rowan & Luke Harper (Luke Harper pinned Big E)

Match 3 (Rivalry Match) - Cesaro vs Kevin Owens

Winner - Kevin Owens

Match 4 (United States Championship) (Falls Count Anywhere) - John Cena © vs Rusev

Winner - John Cena

Main Event (Rivalry Match) - Seth Rollins vs Randy Orton

Winner - Seth Rollins

NEWS - Randy Orton has been named the new #1 contender after a strong showing in the non-title match against champion Seth Rollins

NXT

Match 1 - Heath Slater vs Adam Rose

Winner - Heath Slater

Match 2 - Zack Ryder vs Stardust

Winner - Stardust

Main Event - Titus O'Neil & Darren Young vs Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso

Winner - Titus O'Neil & Darren Young (Titus O'Neil pinned Jey Uso)

SmackDown

Match 1 (Elimination Tag Team) - Big E & Kofi Kingston vs Titus O'Neil & Darren Young

- Kofi Kingston pinned Titus O'Neil

- Kofi Kingston pinned Darren Young

Winner - Big E & Kofi Kingston

Match 2 (Rivalry Match) - Dolph Ziggler vs Tyler Breeze

Winner - Tyler Breeze

Match 3 (Rivalry Match) - Goldust vs R-Truth

Before - Stardust attacked Goldust before his match

Winner - R-Truth

After - Stardust on stage, stares down Goldust

NEWS - Tensions grow as the rivalry between enemies Stardust and Goldust continues

Match 4 (Rivalry Match) - Ryback vs Big Show

Winner - Ryback

Main Event (Falls Count Anywhere) - Seth Rollins vs Randy Orton

Winner - Randy Orton

April - Week 2

RAW

Match 1 (Rivalry Match) - Cesaro vs Jack Swagger

During - Kevin Owens music distracts Cesaro

Winner - Cesaro

After - Kevin Owens on stage

NEWS - Cesaro's match went awry due to the distraction from rival Kevin Owens

Winner - Big E & Kofi Kingston (Kofi Kingston pinned Erick Rowan)

Match 3 (Elimination Tag Team) -Kane & Undertaker vs Damien Sandow & Curtis Axel

- Undertaker eliminated Curtis Axel

- Kane eliminated Damien Sandow

Winner - Kane & Undertaker

Match 4 (Rivalry Match) - Seth Rollins vs Mark Henry

Before - Randy Orton on commentary

During - Randy Orton distracts Seth Rollins, Mark Henry took advantage

Winner - Seth Rollins

NEWS - Intensity is building between champion Seth Rollins and Randy Orton after their confrontation

Main Event (Falls Count Anywhere) (United States Championship) - John Cena © vs Big Show

Winner - John Cena

NXT

Match 1 - The Miz vs Tyler Breeze vs Dolph Ziggler

Winner - Tyler Breeze (pinned Dolph Ziggler)

Match 2 - R-Truth vs Neville

Winner - Neville

Match 3 - Titus O'Neil & Darren Young vs Sin Cara & Kalisto

Winner - Sin Cara & Kalisto (Kalisto pinned Titus O'Neil)

SmackDown

Match 1 (Rivalry Match) - Rusev vs Ryback

Before - Big Show attacked Ryback during his entrance

Winner - Rusev

After - Big Show on stage, wants title match against Ryback

NEWS - Big Show viciously attacked champion Ryback before the match began

Match 2 (Rivalry Match) - R-Truth vs Dolph Ziggler

Before - Tyler Breeze attacked Dolph Ziggler during his entrance

Winner - Dolph Ziggler

NEWS - Tyler Breeze attacked Dolph Ziggler before their match

Match 3 (Rivalry Match) - Goldust vs Stardust

Before - Stardust attacked Goldust during his entrance

Winner - Stardust

After - Stardust attacked Goldust with a chair

NEWS - After Stardust's attacks, will Goldust be at 100% for their big match?

Match 4 - Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose

Winner - Seth Rollins

Main Event - Kevin Owens vs John Cena

Winner - Kevin Owens

April - Week 3

RAW

Match 1 (United States Championship) (Falls Count Anywhere) - John Cena © vs Xavier Woods

Winner - John Cena

Winner - Big E & Kofi Kingston (Kofi Kingston pinned Luke Harper)

Match 3 (Elimination Tag Team) - Kane & Undertaker vs Tyson Kidd & Cesaro

- Undertaker pinned Cesaro

- Tyson Kidd pinned Undertaker

- Kane pinned Tyson Kidd

Match 4 (Rivalry Match) - Kevin Owens vs Stardust

Before - Cesaro on commentary

Winner - Kevin Owens

NEWS - Cesaro got even with Kevin Owens with a mid-match distraction of his own!

Main Event (Rivalry Match) - Seth Rollins vs Randy Orton

Winner - Randy Orton

After - Seth Rollins refused Randy Orton's handshake

NEWS - Seth Rollins' frustration is growing after losing to Randy Orton

NXT

Match 1 - Adam Rose vs Heath Slater

Winner - Adam Rose

Match 2 - Fandango vs Bo Dallas

Winner - Bo Dallas

Match 3 - Jack Swagger vs Stardust

Winner - Stardust

SmackDown

Match 1 (Rivalry Match) - Ryback vs Big Show

Before - Big Show attacked Ryback from behind

Winner - Big Show

NEWS - Big Show tried to get an edge over rival Ryback with a cheap shot at the start of the match

Match 2 - Kevin Owens vs Zack Ryder

Winner - Kevin Owens

Match 3 (Rivalry Match) - Tyler Breeze vs Dolph Ziggler

Before - Tyler Breeze offered handshake then attacked Dolph Ziggler

Winner - Dolph Ziggler

NEWS - Hostility is starting to grow between rivals Tyler Breeze and Dolph Ziggler!

Match 4 (Rivalry Match) - John Cena vs Stardust

Before - Goldust attacked Stardust

Winner - John Cena

NEWS - Goldust returned a measure of payback against Stardust

Main Event (Falls Count Anywhere) - Seth Rollins vs Bray Wyatt

Winner - Seth Rollins

April - Week 4

RAW

Match 1 (Rivalry Match) - Big E & Kofi Kingston vs Luke Harper & Erick Rowan

Winner - Luke Harper & Erick Rowan (Luke Harper pinned Kofi Kingston)

Match 2 (Rivalry Match) - Cesaro vs Kevin Owens

Winner - Cesaro

After - Cesaro attacked Kevin Owens

NEWS - Cesaro continued to attack Kevin Owens after their match

Match 3 (Elimination Tag Team) - Kane & Undertaker vs Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso

- Kane eliminated Jimmy Uso

- Undertaker eliminated Jey Uso

Match 4 (United States Championship) (Falls Count Anywhere) - John Cena © vs Stardust

Winner - John Cena

Main Event - Seth Rollins vs Randy Orton

Before - Seth Rollins offered handshake then kicked Randy Orton

Winner - Seth Rollins

After - Seth Rollins attacked Randy Orton

NEWS - Seth Rollins tried to get an edge over rival Randy Orton with a cheap shot at the start of their match.

NXT

Match 1 - Titus O'Neil & Darren Young vs Konnor & Viktor

Winner - Konnor & Viktor (Viktor pinned Darren Young)

Match 2 - Jack Swagger vs The Miz

Winner - The Miz

Match 3 - R-Truth vs Stardust vs Neville

Winner - Neville (pinned R-Truth)

SmackDown

Match 1 (Rivalry Match) - Stardust vs Goldust

Before - Goldust attacked Stardust

Winner - Goldust

NEWS - An all-out war has broken out between Goldust and Stardust

Match 2 - Tyler Breeze vs Dolph Ziggler

Before - Dolph Ziggler attacked Tyler Breeze

Winner - Dolph Ziggler

NEWS - Dolph Ziggler returned a measure of payback against Tyler Breeze

Match 3 (Elimination Tag Team) - Kofi Kingston & Big E vs Darren Young & Titus O'Neil

- Kofi Kingston eliminated Darren Young

- Big E pinned Titus O'Neil

Winner - Big E & Kofi Kingston

Match 4 (Rivalry Match) - Big Show vs Ryback

Before - Ryback attacked Big Show

Winner - Ryback

NEWS - Champion Ryback got revenge against Big Show with a furious assault

Main Event (Falls Count Anywhere) - Seth Rollins vs John Cena

Winner - Seth Rollins

Extreme Rules

Match 1 (Rivalry Match) - Cesaro vs Kevin Owens

Before - Referee knocked out

Winner - Kevin Owens

NEWS - Kevin Owens picked up an aggressive win against Cesaro

Match 2 (WWE Tag Team Championship) - Big E & Kofi Kingston vs Luke Harper & Erick Rowan

Winner - Luke Harper & Erick Rowan (Erick Rowan pinned Big E)

NEWS - NEW CHAMPION - WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - LUKE HARPER & ERICK ROWAN

Match 3 (Rivalry Match) - Goldust vs Stardust

Winner - Goldust

NEWS - Goldust persevered and defeated Stardust for a huge win

Match 4 (Rivalry Match) - Dolph Ziggler vs Tyler Breeze

Winner - Tyler Breeze

After - Tyler Breeze attacked Dolph Ziggler

NEWS - Tyler Breeze defeated Dolph Ziggler in a heated match, though their rivalry isn't over yet as the animosity between them develops

Match 5 (Intercontinental Championship) (Extreme Rules)- Big Show vs Ryback ©

Winner - Ryback

NEWS - Ryback has successfully defended the Intercontinental Championship

Match 6 (United States Championship) (Extreme Rules) - John Cena © vs Rusev

Winner - John Cena

Main Event (WWE World Heavyweight Championship) (Extreme Rules Match) - Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins ©

Winner - Seth Rollins

NEWS - Seth Rollins has successfully defended the WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

After some time of reflection I have started my Universe as well.

Monday: RAW (joint with Smackdown)
Tuesday: Main Event
Wednesday: NXT
Thursday: Smackdown
Friday: NJPW
Saturday: Allstars (Legends and leftovers)

I decided to make some sort of New Japan Pro Wrestling light product, considering the fact that we can't have the amount of belts that we want.

My titles are:
IWGP Heavyweight Championship (Heavyweights only)
IWGP Intercontinental Championship (Openweight)
IWGP Tag Team Championship (Openweight)

The roster is as follows:
AJ Styles
Bobby Fish
Chris Mordetzky
CM Punk
Doc Gallows
Drew Galloway
Hiroshi Tanahashi
John Morrison
Jushin 'Thunder' Liger (Appears on NXT as well)
Karl Anderson
Katsuyori Shibata
Kazuchika Okada
Kenny Omega
Kurt Angle
Kyle O'Reilly
Matt Jackson
Nick Jackson
Ricochet
Shelton X Benjamin
Shinsuke Nakamura

The two man power trip

In TNA, EC3 was the man. The reigning and undefeatable champion. He was scheduled to defend his title at Sacrifice against Bobby Roode but as the show start we were informed that Bobby Roode was taken out backstage(we later discovered that it was by TNA alumni Monty Brown who would go on to become a tag team champion with EC3). This led the show to not have a main event match set up, EC3 would come out and gloat towards the end of the show. This was however interrupted by TNA president Dixie Carter who would inform EC3 that he did infact have an opponent. The music of Daniel Bryan then played. Daniel Bryan had recently fell out with WWE management due to the fact that they wouldn't let him compete even though he was medically clear. Daniel Bryan would manage to topple EC3 and defeat him in his first ever TNA match.

After this, Impact began running the BFG series where the winner would of course go onto get a World title shot at Bound for Glory. This would be won by AJ Styles after he defeated Bram in the finals. AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan went into the match mutual respect of each other. The match began and it was very much back in forth match with near fall after near fall. AJ would then try to land a flying forearm on Bryan but Bryan managed to duck and AJ Styles would make full contact with the referee. Bryan would then go for Styles but he would get caught with a pele kick. Styles would then ascend and top rope before suddenly a hooded wrestler would jump into the ring and trip him before taking him off the top rope on his shoulders and into the center of the ring. He would then hit a GTS and Styles would fall into the ropes and rebound straight into a running knee. Bryan got the win from this. On the following Impact, Bryan unveiled Punk to the TNA universe and for the next 3 months they would go onto overcome multiple challenges. The next challenge for Bryan however see's him defend the title in a fatal four way at the December PPV Genisis against Bobby Roode, Drew Galloway and CM Punk. Can these two stay on the same page or will ego's clash?!?!?!?!?!?! I have no clue.

Next: The universal expansion of the Wyatt family.

Archived