What's going on in your Universe?

Kingbdl

*******DO NOT HOTLINK**********

I'm bringing back the popular topic from last year! With the game coming out pretty much tomorrow. I figured I'd make my post now.

For now, let's just talk about universe plans! Then when the game drops feel free to post your results.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mondays-Raw

Tuesdays-Superstars

Fridays-Smackdown

Saturdays-Legends

Championship Titles:

Big Gold WHC,IC(2010),Tag Team(2010),Women's

Winged Eagle WWF WHC,IC(not sure which one yet),World Tag(not sure which ones yet)

I'll be merging NXT with the main roster. I'll be retiring or inactive people such as Christian,Jericho,Big Show,Kane,Mark Henry and Undertaker while adding their duplicates to my legends brand.

Gimmick ppvs like HIAC and TLC will be replaced with custom wwe network shows

Monday-Raw

Tuesday-WCW

Wednesday-NXT

Thursday-Smackdown

Friday-Raw is War

Raw has WWE WHC, US title, Current Tag Team titles and Womens title

WCW has WCW title, WCW US title and WCW Tag Team titles

NXT has NXT title, NXT Tag Team titles and NXT Womens title

Smackdown has WWE WHC, IC title, Current Tag Team titles and Divas title

Raw is War has Winged Eagle title, European title and old Tag Team titles

I have an idea for Universe and I wanna stream it, but first I need to buy an Xbox One and find at least 3 people who wanna join me in doing this (I already preordered the game so that's all set):

Basically 4 players act as GMs of their own shows. The Universe starts with a full roster draft. Here are the rules:

- Odd-numbered rounds are when GMs handpick their guys. Even-numbered rounds are 100% RANDOM. So if you want someone that badly or you wanna finish a tag team, do it ASAP because things may not go your way.

- The draft order will be determined by a 4-Man Elimination Match. Each brand will be represented by the Superstar their GM would take with the #1 overall pick. The winner receives their representative as the #1 pick, 2nd place gets to pick 2nd, and so on, BUT... the 3 Superstars who get pinned in the match CANNOT be handpicked by ANY GM. Their fates will be decided in the Random Rounds.

- Each brand is only allowed 1 Steve Austin, 1 Undertaker, 1 Face of Foley, etc.

- Divas will NOT be eligible to be drafted, since there are not enough Divas for 4 shows. I haven't decided yet what to do with them. I think the plan is they can all wrestle on all shows, and if someone wants to plug them onto their show as a manager, they can do so.

- Random champs. Random tag teams, with some handpicked teams if the GM so inclines.

- Dibs on Monday Night Rawbb.

I have an idea for Universe and I wanna stream it, but first I need to buy an Xbox One and find at least 3 people who wanna join me in doing this (I already preordered the game so that's all set):

Basically 4 players act as GMs of their own shows. The Universe starts with a full roster draft. Here are the rules:

- Odd-numbered rounds are when GMs handpick their guys. Even-numbered rounds are 100% RANDOM. So if you want someone that badly or you wanna finish a tag team, do it ASAP because things may not go your way.

- The draft order will be determined by a 4-Man Elimination Match. Each brand will be represented by the Superstar their GM would take with the #1 overall pick. The winner receives their representative as the #1 pick, 2nd place gets to pick 2nd, and so on, BUT... the 3 Superstars who get pinned in the match CANNOT be handpicked by ANY GM. Their fates will be decided in the Random Rounds.

- Each brand is only allowed 1 Steve Austin, 1 Undertaker, 1 Face of Foley, etc.

- Divas will NOT be eligible to be drafted, since there are not enough Divas for 4 shows. I haven't decided yet what to do with them. I think the plan is they can all wrestle on all shows, and if someone wants to plug them onto their show as a manager, they can do so.

- Random champs. Random tag teams, with some handpicked teams if the GM so inclines.

sounds interesting. Would you be doing everything through your game and the GMs just make decisions like who tags with who, what the PPVs are etc?

I can't even figure out how I'm gonna manage the rosters yet. The only people who are going to be in-active are Flair (because I really don't like that theme), Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley, Fit Finlay, Lord Steven Regal, and General Adnan.
Even after you take out 2 alts of Undertaker's, one of Big Show's, and one of Kane's, that still leaves around 110 so my shows are gonna be overloaded. :s I mean I would put 40 on RAW 40 Smackdown 30 NXT but there aren't really even 30 NXT people in the game counting Zack Ryder and VERY loosely counting Paige.

sounds interesting. Would you be doing everything through your game and the GMs just make decisions like who tags with who, what the PPVs are etc?

Yup. I'll host everything on my console, and all GM decisions will probably end up being made in the stream's group chat.

I am planning on having 4 Brands, WWE (Raw) WCW (NItro) NXT and Legends Brand

NXT Superstars will be "Drafted" by Raw and Nitro

WWE - WWE Title, European Title, Tag Team, Women's (Monday)

WCW - WCW (Big Gold Title) WCW US Title, WCW Tag Team (Tuesday)

NXT - NXT Title, Cruiserweight Title, NXT Tag Team, NXT Women's (Wednesday)

Legends - WWF TItle (Wing Eagle), IC Title, Tag Team (Saturday)

That is the plan right now, but I can never seem to settle on something and stick with it for a while. I wouldn't mind having an ECW Brand too, but we will see.

Yup. I'll host everything on my console, and all GM decisions will probably end up being made in the stream's group chat.

Nice one. As I have a PS4 but Ilike the sound of this. Would WCW bean option? As in d/l the arenas etc? if so, I might put my hat in for that.

I'm going to keep everything exactly as is as far as champs and whose on each show and then slowly trickle in legends (I just pretend people like Andre never died and are in ring shape lol) and they're coming back into the WWE.

I'll use NXT as a way to introduce indie wrestlers and a place to demote guys who aren't doing well.

I may introduce another show, like WCW or TNA down the line, but who knows.

I also have a very specific method about who I choose that wins and loses so I'm not always picking my fave.

Modern Era, anyone who could possibly come back and active wrestlers in all federations.

Monday - Raw Is War

Tuesday - Smackdown (replaces Main Event)

Wednesday - NXT

Thursday - maybe a women only show.

Friday - Nitro

WWE World Heavyweight Championship (1998) - open to Raw and Nitro

Intercontinental Title (current) - open to Raw

US Title (or created midcard title) - open to Nitro

WWE Tag Team Champions (1998) open to Raw and Nitro

Divas championship - open to both (will be phased out for the women's championship)

NXT single, womens and tag team titles

PPVs

January - Royal Rumble (as is)

February - NXT No Way Out

March - WrestleMania

April - Backlash

May - NXT Takeover

June - King of the Ring (singles tournament)

July - Night of Champions (classic)

August - SummerSlam (classic)

September - NXT Fastlane

October - Halloween Havoc

November - Survivor Series

December - Armageddon (Cage matches / HIAC) Plus NXT Unforgiven.

Nice one. As I have a PS4 but Ilike the sound of this. Would WCW bean option? As in d/l the arenas etc? if so, I might put my hat in for that.

Of course! Brand identity and titles are completely up to GMs. And awesome, can't wait to get started! 2 spots left, for those keeping track

Excited for this year! Have so many plans, especially with the arenas coming out. Not even sure how I'm setting it up this year, but it's likely I'll have a RAW, Smackdown and some sort of NJPW//GFW/ROH show that would be on Spike TV in my canon.

I'm so excited to hear about your universe!!

Monday - Raw is War

Thursday - Smackdown! (Attitude Era)

Sunday - Heat! (if we can't have shows on Sunday's I'll place this on Saturday)

And I'll possibly add a WCW Tuesday Nitro depending on the size of my roster. I'll be mixing the roster we're given with (and some CAWs I'll make/download) just removing people I don't wan't in my universe and make it one roster. No divas as well.

titles:

Raw - Big Gold title, European, world tag team belts

Smackdown! - Intercontinental, Hardcore

I'll mix Attitude Era and with a little Brand Extension era too. Gotta divide up the roster somehow cause it's so damn big :)

Monday- Raw is War '99

Thursday- Smackdown! (Attitude Era)

Sunday (or Saturday)- Sunday Night Heat

Championships- Attitude Era Belt (also Smoking Skull) - Stone Cold starts as Champion

Intercontinental belt - The Rock starts as champ

European - D'lo Brown or Ken Shamrock

Hardcore Belt - Mankind

Tag Titles - Kane and X-pac

PPV's will be Attitude Era PPV's and I may do a Nitro and Nxt show on Tuesday and Wednesday. Also may do an old house show on like fridays or something. Over time I will change arenas according to how they were changed in real life over the years.

Being we can have guys on multiple shows and we have a big roster im going to start likr this. Ill have 4 shows broken down into 2 groups.

Group A will be Raw and Nxt. Group be will be smackdown and a legends show.

Raw will have all the young guys who should be pushed to the moon soon like ziggler,Barret, shemus.nxt will be like nxt is. Guys like owens n neville will be on both shows. Divas will be on both shows.

Smackdown will have the der guys. Cena, orton, kane, show, Henry. Legends will be austin showcase mostly. Guys like taker, Jericho, and kane woll be on both.

Title will be

Raw: wwe whc, ic, tag, women

Nxt: nxt, nxt tag, womens (same as raw)

Smackdown: big gold belt, us title, wcw tag titles

Legends: custom legends title, European, wcw tag (same as smackdown

Archived