Triple H vs. The Undertaker in HIAC for the WWEWHC
Charlotte vs. Naomi for the WWE Women's Championship
Big Show vs. Jack Swagger for the U.S. Championship
The Wyatt Family vs. Roman Reigns, Finn Balor & A Mystery Partner
Ryback vs. Brock Lesnar
Enzo & Cass vs. The Ascension
The Golden Truth vs. New Day for the WWE Tag Team Championships

AJ Styles vs. Brock Lesnar for the Intercontinental Championship
Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks winner faces Naomi for the WWE Women's Championship
Roman Reigns vs. Baron Corbin
The New Day vs. The Wyatt Family
Finn Balor confronts an injured Triple H
Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn in the fifth match in the "Best of 7 Series"

Hell In A Cell PPV

1)Randy Orton © def Kofi Kingston - Hell In A Cell Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

2)Big Show © def Bo Dallas - Hell In A Cell Match for the WWE United States Championship.

3)Stardust def Jey Uso - Submission Match

4)Curtis Axel def Erick Rowan - Singles Match

5)Titus O´Neil def Jimmy Uso - Singles Match

6) Roman Reigns def Heath Slater - Singles Match

7)Raymond © def Tyson Kidd - Hell In A Cell Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship.

Shame this thread seems to have slowed down. Haven't been playing myself, stopped playing as much as I used to. Going to likely start up again, but will probably start with the results of the MSG show instead of going through the tag league. Will announce the finals that'll happen on the show as well as the rest of the card.

Mauro Ranallo and Jerry Lawler welcome you to Monday Night Raw, coming off the amazing Wrestlemania that saw the end of two legendary careers, in The Big Show and Kane. A Wrestlemania that culminated in Triple H successfully defending his title against John Cena, and a vicious backstage assault which has put out the leader of the Cenation, indefinitely.

Triple H was given a "tune up" match against Tyler Breeze - however the Game got quite a nasty shock as Prince Pretty jumped him as he was spitting his water on the apron. It was the prelude to an uncharacteristic vicious assault from Breeze, which eventually yielded him a stunning victory. No doubt Triple H will claim that the exertions of the previous 24 hours had a part to play - but you can't help but think the Game will be looking for revenge down the line.

Also receiving a scare was Roman Reigns, as Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder took him to a very gruelling and close match. Reigns requiring two spears to put Ryder down for three.

Elsewhere, Dean Ambrose beat Bray Wyatt, and the New Day defeated the Usos. Will Ambrose continue to dog the face of fear, or has he new targets in mind?

fmuxc5.jpg

WWE Championship Match

Brock Lesnar © Vs. Titus O'Neil

United States Championship Match

Cesaro © Vs. R-Truth

World Tag Team Championship Match

The New Day © Vs. The Dudley Boyz

Part 1:

Part 2:

World Heavyweight Championship Match

John Cena © Vs. Undertaker

RAW Vs. Smackdown! Match

Roman Reigns Vs. Rusev

Winner - Roman Reigns - Superman Punch

Tag Team Match

Trish & Lita Vs. The Bella Twins

Winners - Trish & Lita - Lita DDT

WWE Intercontinental Championship Open Challenge

Daniel Bryan © Vs. Bray Wyatt

Part 1:

Part 2:

PRESHOW

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal

Jack Swagger Vs. Sheamus Vs. Curtis Axel Vs. Heath Slater Vs. Ryback Vs. Vader

Winner - Ryback

WWE Divas Championship Match

Paige © Vs. Naomi w/Tamina

Winner - Paige - Paige Turner

MY WWE Raw Second Raw After Maina

RAW Kicks off with The New Day in the ring and they are set to unveil New WWE Tag Team Championships but before they could music plays over the Arana.

Its Sawft and they are here to challenge The New Day for The WWE Tag Team Championship. But The New Day has other plans they announce with Kofi Kingston busy later tonight it will be a non-title match between The New Day's Big E and Xavier Woods Vs. SWAFT and that much is Right Now.

SWAFT def The New Day with The Rocket Launcher.

2.) Natalya def Charlotte and Tamina in a Triple Threat Match

3.) Tyler Breeze is now 2-0 Over The Miz with the pretty shot

4.) Balor Club (Gallows and Anderson) def The WYATT Famiy (Harper and Rowen)

5.) in a back and foruth match Bad News Barrett def Jack Swagger

Main Event of The Night saw a fatal-4 Way #1 contenders Match for World Heavyweight Championship

Randy Orton def Sheamus, Bray Wyatt and Kofi Kingston when Orton hit the RKO on Sheamus. Bray Wyatt was a non-factor when he was taken out by Deamon Balor and The Balor Club. Setting a rivalry between Deamon Balor and Bray Wyatt.

First Deamon Balor takes out Undertaker at Wrestlemaina now he has his sights set on Bray Wyatt will Deamon Balor be the new lord of darkness or will he fall to Bray Wyatt find out next week.

Tom Phillips and Corey Graves are your hosts for the first NXT show post Wrestlemania weekend, as we look to start the road to NXT Fight Night - London.

Aiden English w Simon Gotch - def - Chad Gable w Jason Jordan.

Bayley def Emma.

After the match we saw a mysterious vignette play, who is "The dark Princess" and what does she mean for NXT's womens' champion Bayley?

Fatal Fourway - Baron Corbin, Austin Aries, Apollo Crews and Jason Taylor (winner Apollo Crews)

On to our main event, the grudge match between high flier Alex "Lightning Kid" Storm, and the "Wild Man" New Zealand's Jayden Lazarra. But before the bell rings, William Regal appears and announces that there is to be a third combatant, NXT's newest superstar. "From the edge of Darkness ...... I give to you..... The Knightmare!!"

The lights go out, and Brad Fiedel's famous "Terminator" march fills the ears of Full Sail's post Wrestlemania crowd. Red smoke drifts upwards, this is going to be some reveal, as the rumours have been swirling regarding the "mystery man". And there he stands, the near 7 foot tall monster, with a ninja facemask and flowing robes. His eyes in a dead stare, fixed at the centre of the ring where Storm and Lazarra are returning the gaze. This is Dave "The Knightmare" Knight - the man many have earmarked as the future "Phenom" of Professional Wrestling, and he is here in NXT.

He moves with an agility and deftness that belies his 300 pound frame, but the power is evident, as he repels everything Storm and Lazarra throw at him - their best moves yielding only a one count. Eventually Lazarra is thrown to the outside by Storm and his head cannons off the announce desk. Storm slides back into the ring, but Knight is waiting for him - grabbing him in a front facelock, Knight hoists him up and delivers a devastating Jack hammer (we discover later this is DK's "Knight fall" move) Storm wisely rolls out, but he's done for the night. Lazarra meantime has reached his feet, Knight pulls him in, and lifts the Maori up in a gorilla press, before throwing him onto his shoulder, and crashing on top of him. This is Knight's other signature move - the "Knight Rider" and for this match, it's the end.

Triple H vs. Finn Balor for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Sasha Banks vs. Naomi for the WWE Women's Championship
Brock Lesnar vs. Bullet Club
New Day vs. Enzo & Cass for the WWE Tag Team Championships
Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Owens in the 7th match of the "Best of 7 Series"
Big Show vs. Dean Ambrose for the U.S. Championship
Roman Reigns vs. Baron Corbin

I did a brand split, merging most of the NXT roster onto both RAW and SD, I don't have any other shows running

I've just started up so not much to report yet except Finn Balor won the WHC inside an Elimination Chamber match and is defending against Brock Lesnar at Backlash(replaces Extreme Rules) I'm simming most of the matches so I don't think Finn has much of a chance as Brock as a Conqueror buff and is nearly at 100 overall.

On RAW Reigns(former champion) is challenging Jericho for the WWE title.

The main events of each brand were a bit thin so I brought in JBL and Batista for example to fill them out a bit.

I'm actually thinking of unifying both the WWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship at Summerslam and I don't see a more fitting match than Brock Lesnar (WWE Champion) Vs. Undertaker (World Heavyweight Champion) as the main event.

Just need to figure out how to have a tournament to find a no.1 contender for another match on that card.

it's a while before that happens though as I'm currently at Extreme Rules.

Only just started my Universe yesterday. Here's how my 1st RAW looked...

CHAMPIONS

WWE World Heavyweight Champion: Roman Reigns

Intercontinental Champion: The Miz

Unitied States Champion: John Cena

WWE Women's Champion: Nikki Bella

Tag Team Champions: The New Day

Just a little FYI, only chose some of these champions as I have some BIG plans for later on.

SHOWS

Monday: RAW

Tuesday: Main Event (custom arena)

Thursday: SmackDown

IMPORTANT INFO

- Shane McMahon is in charge of the WWE

Match #1: Dolph Ziggler vs Ryback, Winner Dolph Ziggler

Just a random match-up really

Match #2: Paige vs Emma, Winner Paige

There's no #1 contender for the Women's championship so all the women are trying to prove why the should face Nikki for the title. Paige is victorious but Emma isn't going to just let Paige become #1 contender. Emma demands a rematch on SmackDown against Paige. Paige accepts.

Match #3: The Lucha Dragons vs The Vaudevillians, Winner The Vaudevillians

The New Day, after successfully defending their titles at WrestleMania, state the tag team division needs to step up so they can face a worthy foe and they'll be keeping a close eye on all tag team matches so they can determine who the new #1 contenders will be. The Vaudevillians dominate the Lucha Dragons and pull off an impressive victory.

Match #4: The Miz© w/ Damien Mizdow vs ???, Winner ???

After attaining the IC title in a Ladder match at WrestleMania, The Miz is in the giving mood. And what better present than seeing The Miz in action? The Miz states that he won't be handing out championship matches to whoever wants them, like John Cena, and just an ordinary crowd from RAW isn't worthy of seeing him at his best. So The Miz issues an open challenge to anyone in the back who wants the privilege of facing the awesome one himself. No one makes an immediate entrance, leaving the The Miz baffled. But then, some unfamiliar music begins to play. Neither The Miz or Damien Mizdow know who this could be and the crowd is at a loss as well. But then, once people see who it is making his way to the ring, everyone goes berserk and the cheers blow the roof off of the arena. It's Alex Clark! The well known wrestler who has fought from around the world and has made a big name for himself is now in the WWE! The Miz and Damien Mizdow are shocked, no one could've seen this coming.

The bell rings and the chants for Alex Clark begin to take over Monday Night RAW. Alex takes a moment just to soak it all in, then he begins his onslaught on The Miz. A completely caught off guard Miz has trouble keeping up with Alex but Damien Mizdow takes advantage behind the referee's back and attacks Alex, giving The Miz the upper hand. Just as it looks like The Miz is about to put Alex away, Alex reverses the Skull Crushing Finale and hits The Diamond Cutter followed up by a Phoenix Splash, his 2 signature moves. The ref makes the 3 count and the arena erupts with their cheering.

Alex Clark has made a huge first impression with his impressive match against the Intercontinental champion, The Miz. However, it's unlikely The Miz is willing to let this slide.

*Alex Clark is my Custom CAW, is it so crazy that I'd want him to get an amazing reaction? haha*

Match #5: Nikki Bella© w/ Brie Bella vs Layla, Winner Nikki Bella© w/ Brie Bella

Layla is interviewed by Renee and she talks about her new change in attitude and is done waiting for a chance to face the champion and is now all about action. Nikki and Brie overhear her and laugh at her delusion, stating she could never be champion. Layla shares her feelings regarding how she thinks Nikki puts the Women's division and the Women's title to shame and the fact she is champion is a travesty. Nikki just brushes the comments aside but agrees to fight Layla just to put her in her place.

While Layla put on a good fight, she was unable to put away the Women's champion.

Match #6: Roman Reigns© & ??? vs Daniel Bryan & ???, Winner Roman Reigns© & ???

Roman, the newly crowned champion, and Daniel, the former champion, have had an intense rivalry heading into WrestleMania and Roman has finally captured his dream of a lifetime, winning the WWEWHC on the grandest stage of them all. However, this success has gone to Roman's head and now he and Daniel continue their feud. The 2 of them are seen arguing backstage where Shane catches them in the act and decides to put the 2 of them in a tag match. However, they need to find their own partners. Roman has a hard time finding a partner due to his new change in attitude but he later comes across a man who simply doesn't care about Roman's new attitude and just wants to fight, Kevin Owens. Daniel starts looking for someone to be his partner but instead of him finding one, his partner finds Daniel. Dean Ambrose, who was betrayed by Roman on his quest to become champion, wants a chance to get some revenge on Roman.

The four of them have a tremendous tag team match but with the help of some dirty tactics by Roman and Kevin, the 2 of them are able to barely get by with a win. It's pretty clear that nothing was settled in this match.

Match #7 John Cena's Open Challenge for the US Championship: John Cena© vs Tyler Breeze, Winner John Cena©

Tyler Breeze makes his anticipated debut and he and Cena have a good back and forth match. Good debut match for Tyler but he isn't satisfied with just having a good match.

VzqWiMM.jpg

Neville def. The Miz

Tag Team Championship
New Day def. The Ascension to retain the titles

Rusev def. Sami Zayn

Alicia Fox def. Emma[/b]

#1 Contendership for the IC title
Bad News Barrett def. Dolph Ziggler

Main Event Tag Team Match
Finn Bálor and Seth Rollins def. Kevin Owens and Roman Reigns

D15ATEu.png

Colin Cassidy and Enzo Amore def. Adam Rose and Heath Slater

Damian Mizdow def. Fandango

Baron Corbin def. Zack Ryder

Eva Marie def. Summer Rae

Samoa Joe vs Tyler Breeze

I just edited my universe, Removed NXT and merged the rosters while trimming it to exactly my liking. So my weekly shows are now..

Mondays - Raw

Wednesdays - Superstars

Fridays - Smackdown

Saturdayse - Legends of Wrestling

My champions are..

WHC - Roman Reigns

IC - Finn Bálor

Women's -Natalya

Tag Team - New Day

96JuMhZ.png

Zack Ryder def. Adam Rose and Stardust in a triple threat match

Sami Zayn def. Tyler Breeze

Rusev def. Curtis Axel

The Lucha Dragons def. Blake & Murphy

Tamina def. Summer Rae

Baron Corbin def. Tyson Kidd

I'm not going to give you results of every single show (partly because it's not very interesting, and partly because to do it in any sort of detail would be a lot of work)

This week's major news happened on the main event of NXT. Champion Finn Balor taking on Sami Zayn in a non-title match, but surely Zayn would be pushing his case for a shot with a victory over the Demon. And he did, due to distraction.

The distraction in question? Samoa Joe appearing at the ramp, confirming swirling rumours that the Samoan Submission Machine was headed to NXT. While Joe didn't speak, the "belt round my waist" gesture he made, spoke volumes for him. Balor took his eyes of Sami, and the Underdog from the Underground put Balor down with the Blue Thunder bomb.

Earlier in the night, Jayden Lazarra and Alex Storm finally got their one-on-one match, having both fallen victim to the stunning debut of Dave Knight, the week before. It was what Vince McMahon would have called a "see saw match up", with both coming close - but Lazarra was able to score the victory with a rollup. After the match, the good natured Music Man offered a hand of respect to his fallen foe, but Storm displayed a petulant streak, by slapping it away and leaving ringside.

On Raw, it looks like Dean Ambrose is top of the conversation regarding Triple H's WWE World Heavyweight Championship, fans are widely expecting the Lunatic Fringe to be named to meet the Game at Backlash.

Raw - WK3 (Highlights)

As Raw kicks off, The Authority come down to the ring, Stephanie announces that Triple H will take on anyone tonight alongside a mystery partner. The stakes are high she says because whichever tandem can defeat her Husband the Game, will go a long way to securing a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match. Dean Ambrose marches down to the ring and accepts the challenge, "I don't even care if you've got the ghost of Killer Kowalski, because I'm not leaving here tonight without the shot at that title". "Let me introduce my partner, my Brother - Roman Reigns!!"

The smirk vanishes from Triple H's face, "cute Dean, but I've got a multiple time Champion, one of the greatest of all time - this man, CHRIS JERICHO!!". "That's right" comes a voice from the titan tron - "and I am the very best in the world at what I do, do you understand what I am saying to you right now". Reigns cuts in "Yeah Jericho" he says as he "loads" his fist "but you are getting this in the face, Believe that!"

In the opening contest, Sheamus cheats to beat Neville. Neville vows that the defeat will only make him better.

Harper and Rowan beat the Ascension, in a very tight match.

Stephanie comes to the ring again, in a special bonus match tonight there will be a triple threat Womens' match - Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch and the WWE Women's Champion - Charlotte. Right now!

It's the match of the night, all three women bring their A-game to this one, near fall after near fall, Charlotte in frustration grabs a chair and plants Becky, but Sasha sees it coming and kicks it out of her hands. They battle back and forth, Charlotte is trapped in the Bank Statement, but Becky saves her. Sasha gets the pin when she pins Charlotte with her own version of Natural Selection.

On to the main event: Ambrose and Reigns against Jericho and Triple H (with Stephanie). Roman opens with Jericho in a good sequence of moves and counters, Jericho takes to the corner and tags in Triple H, only to be met with a cuff round the back of his head for a leaving present. The Game fires in at Reigns, with a succession of punches - Reigns takes these and begins working on Triple H's head, with boots and fists. He tags in Ambrose who charges in with his fists flailing, Triple H is able to counter after a distraction from Stephanie, he tags in Jericho who comes in armed with a chair, Ambrose drops Jericho, picks up the chair and drops it over the top rope. Jericho recovers and attempts the codebreaker, but Ambrose spins round and drives him to the mat with dirty deeds. Meantime Roman Reigns and Triple H are brawling on the outside, Jericho tags out and a groggy Triple H comes into the ring to be met by Ambrose and a second Dirty Deeds drops the Champion for the 3.

Just won the NXT title with Owens...against Balor. And something happened that I didn't even know could happen...I hit Balor with a signature and went for the pin. It should have been the end of the match...(and it ultimately was), but here's the funny part...Balor grabbed the rope early. He grabbed it right after the first count. The ref didn't see it and counted 2 and 3, even though Balor was firmly gripping the bottom rope. It was amazing.

Just won the NXT title with Owens...against Balor. And something happened that I didn't even know could happen...I hit Balor with a signature and went for the pin. It should have been the end of the match...(and it ultimately was), but here's the funny part...Balor grabbed the rope early. He grabbed it right after the first count. The ref didn't see it and counted 2 and 3, even though Balor was firmly gripping the bottom rope. It was amazing.

Yeah, it is awesome when that happens :). The probability of the ref seeing it depends on what level of rope break skill you have.

Archived