What's going on in your Universe?

Kingbdl

Now that all of the DLC has launched, I started setting up my Universe last night/this morning...

Mondays - "WCW Nitro"
Tuesdays - "Unforgiven: IYH"
Wednesdays - "NXT"
Thursdays - "Smackdown"
Fridays - "Friday Vengeance"
Saturdays - "WWE Superstars"

Dropped Hell In A Cell from the October PPV spot, replaced it with Halloween Havoc, swapped Payback for No Way Out, and turned Fastlane into NXT Takeover (to showcase young NXT talent on the road to WrestleMania).

Set up some of the championships how they currently are:

WWE Champion - Triple H (Authority leader)
WWE Intercontinental Champion - Kevin Owens (Authority)
WWE Tag Champions - New Day
WWE Divas Champion - Charlotte

WCW Heavyweight Champion - Negative Creep
WCW Hardcore Champion - Neville
WCW Tag Champions - The Enforcers (Arn Anderson, Larry Z.)

?WCW Women's Champion - Trish Stratus

?NXT Champion - Finn Balor

?NXT Television Champion - Kalisto

?NXT Tag Champions - Enzo & Cass

?NXT Women's Champion - Bayley

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

19mlwx.jpg

DX vs Bushwackers

Winners: DX with a Sweet Pedigree

Booker t vs Scott hall

Winner: Booker t with a Harlem hangover

Kurt angle vs Shane McMahon

Winner: Kurt angle with a ankle lock

Alundra blayze vs Lita

Winner: Alundra blayze with a German suplex

Stone cold vs Kane

Winner: Stone cold with a Stunner

Undertaker vs Stone cold WWE ©

Winner: Undertaker with a Tombstone Piledriver

2a95w5j.jpg

Stevie Ray vs Kevin Nash

Winner: Stevie Ray with a Slapjack

Natural Disasters vs Nation of domination

Winner: Earthquake with a Earthquake Splash

Randy savage vs Tatsumi Fujinami

Winner: Tatsumi Fujinami with a Dragon suplex

Fit Finlay vs Lord Steven regal

Winner: lord steven regal with a regal cutter

Andre the giant vs Paul wight

Winner: Paul wight with a Chokeslam

Ethereal, you my man. But imma try to drop the bomb on you fam :hqhq:

I'm bringing back my NXT-NJPW exclusive cross brand deal storyline to my universe, so we can run with that ball. only few changes/updates: WrestleKingdom is set to go head-to-head with SummerSlam in August, and NXT-NJPW: World Grand Prix to rival WrestleMania.

Dean Ambrose finally win the big one after defeating Triple H & Roman Reigns in a Triple Threat match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania. Dean succesfully defended the championship against both of them the next month and continue to do so against the likes of Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus, and Brock Lesnar. Until finally AJ Styles cashed in Money in The Bank briefcase on him to become the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion at Battleground. In the following night on RAW, AJ Styles have a celebration in the ring alongside his longtime best friend, the IWGP Intercontinental Champion Christopher Daniels. Daniels was there but not publicly acknowledged, much like Rhino in Edge's retirement speech. suddenly a loud gunshot was heard around the arena. Bullet Club's Kenny Omega make an appearance on RAW! The crowd goes nuts as they know that NJPW-NXT exclusive deal doesn't allow the talents from both brand to be near main roster (because Vince's huge ass ego doesn't allow all of his main roster talents to perform in other brand, vice versa) but Bullet Club just invade Monday Night RAW. Kenny Omega congratulates AJ for his win and then challenged him for a match at WrestleKingdom. AJ Styles accepted the challenge. Kenny Omega smiles and leaves as the rest of the Bullet Club members to attack both AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels. Later in a backstage segment, Vince McMahon was furious with AJ's decision to perform at WrestleKingdom. AJ then said, "You've got to let me do this. Me & Kenny go a long way. He stabbed me in the back right before I joined your company. If I haven't signed to your company, I probably still there and kick their ass. But right now I'm here, and I'm the champ. It means I conquered YOUR World title, which means I am the best in WWE. I need to go out there and show the whole world that I am the best professional wrestler in the world. And I just need to kick Kenny Omega's ass for what he did to me." Vince finally agrees on one condition: if AJ loses, then AJ will lost his spot in the WWE main roster for good.

2jbpfyt.jpg

Tag Team Match

NXT Tag Team Champions Beer Money Inc. vs IWGP Tag Team Champion Young Bucks

Results:

Beer Money wins the match

IWGP Intercontinental Championship

Christopher Daniels © vs Jay Lethal vs Neville vs Shinsuke Nakamura

Results:

Jay Lethal wins the match to become the new Intercontinental Champion, pinning Neville after a Boma Ye by Shinsuke Nakamura

NXT Womens Championship

Bayley © vs Asuka

Results:

Bayley succesfully defended the championship. After the match, they both shook hands as sign of respect.

NXT Championship

Samoa Joe © vs Finn Balor vs Katsuyori Shibata

Results:

Finn Balor wins back his NXT Championship after pinning Samoa Joe. After the match, Shibata was taken to the backstage because of potential neck injury, caused by Muscle Buster. Balor approached Joe (who was the heel) and offer a handshake. Joe looks at the crowd and the crowd cheers & applauds. Joe then shook Balor's hand, right before Balor lowblows Joe. Two man approached the ring from the crowd, its Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson! They reveal a Balor Club shirt right under their black hoodie and immediately attacks Samoa Joe. They then celebrate with the Too Sweet pose with Balor in the ring. Gallows & Anderson held Balor in their shoulder. Balor Club is here. Double turn for Samoa Joe & Finn Balor.

IWGP Heavyweight Championship

Hiroshi Tanahashi © vs Hideo Itami

Results:

Hideo Itami won the IWGP Heavyweight Championship with GTS

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

AJ Styles © vs Kenny Omega

added stipulation: if AJ Styles loses, he will lost his spot in the WWE main roster forever.

Results:

This is the match we've all wanted to happened since Bullet Club stabs AJ Styles in the back. So many times AJ Styles loses his cool and almost get himself disqualified because Omega mocks him and starts talking about Styles's family. In the middle of the match, Bullet Club's Tama Tonga & Cody Hall interferes to help Omega, but then Dean Ambrose runs in from the crowd with a kendo stick. Dean Ambrose attacks Hall & Tonga, oh he doesn't want to lose his opportunity to win back his championship belt because of losing the belt to other brand! Hall & Tonga runs to the backstage with Ambrose chasing them. AJ Styles got distracted by the chaos outside the ring and Omega hits the One Winged Angel. Referee counts, 1...2...AJ Styles kicks out! Omega is shocked, he gets AJ up again for second One Winged Angel but AJ countered, landing behind Omega. AJ strikes with the Styles Strikes Combination but when he about to do Pele Kick, Omega moved out of the way and it hits the referee instead. Omega goes out of the ring, bringing a steel chair. Just when he about to hit AJ with the chair, Ambrose returns to the ring! Ambrose and Omega with a weapon in their hands. Ambrose with a kendo stick and Omega with steel chair. But then Ambrose hits AJ Styles with the kendo stick! Omega was shocked as Ambrose hits AJ multiple times. Ambrose smiles to Omega, reveals a Bullet Club shirt under his jacket and offers Omega the Too Sweet hand gesture. Omega reaches Ambrose's hand, and the crowd boos them. Right when he tries to pin AJ, Ambrose pulls him and hits the Dirty Deeds to Omega. Crowd went mental. Ambrose rips his Bullet Club shirt off and left the ring. AJ Styles who had no idea what's going on, hits the Springboard 450 to Kenny Omega and retained the title.

Aftermath:

AJ Styles continues to dominate WWE & NJPW (but not NXT as he never steps his foot on NXT, which later I will use as the base of a storyline between WWE World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles conquering the WWE but he never steps in the ring with NXT Champion Finn Balor, but that's for another time ;))

Dean Ambrose is no longer a 'lunatic'. He's crazy, he's mental. He is exactly what 'tweener' is supposed to be.

Dean Ambrose is feuding with Kenny Omega. Somewhere Brian Pillman is smiling.

Beer Money Inc. going to the main roster soon after losing the NXT Tag Team Championship to Balor Club.

19mlwx.jpg

Harlem heat vs Triangle of terror

Winner: Harlem heat with a Harlem bomb

Triple h vs Kurt angle

Winner: Triple h by a distraction from Shawn Michaels, and triple h hits a pedigree for the win.

Larry zbyszko vs Ric flair

Winner: Larry zbyszko with a Larryland dreamer

Randy savage vs tatsumi fujinami

Winner: Randy savage with a diving elbow drop

Stone cold & Brian Pillman vs Brothers of Destruction

Winner: Brothers of destruction with a undertaker hitting a Tombstone Piledriver on stone cold

2a95w5j.jpg

Andre the giant vs Paul wight

Winner: Paul wight with a Chokeslam

Arn Amderson vs Mr McMahon

Winner: Arn Anderson with a DDT

Jeff hardy vs Owen hart

Winner: Jeff Hardy with a Swanton Bomb

Jim Neidhart vs Bret Hart

Winner: Bret hart with a Sharpshooter

NWO vs Bushwackers

Winner: NWO with a Outsiders edge

Ethereal, you my man. But imma try to drop the bomb on you fam :hqhq:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

AJ Styles © vs Kenny Omega

added stipulation: if AJ Styles loses, he will lost his spot in the WWE main roster forever.

Results:

This is the match we've all wanted to happened since Bullet Club stabs AJ Styles in the back. So many times AJ Styles loses his cool and almost get himself disqualified because Omega mocks him and starts talking about Styles's family. In the middle of the match, Bullet Club's Tama Tonga & Cody Hall interferes to help Omega, but then Dean Ambrose runs in from the crowd with a kendo stick. Dean Ambrose attacks Hall & Tonga, oh he doesn't want to lose his opportunity to win back his championship belt because of losing the belt to other brand! Hall & Tonga runs to the backstage with Ambrose chasing them. AJ Styles got distracted by the chaos outside the ring and Omega hits the One Winged Angel. Referee counts, 1...2...AJ Styles kicks out! Omega is shocked, he gets AJ up again for second One Winged Angel but AJ countered, landing behind Omega. AJ strikes with the Styles Strikes Combination but when he about to do Pele Kick, Omega moved out of the way and it hits the referee instead. Omega goes out of the ring, bringing a steel chair. Just when he about to hit AJ with the chair, Ambrose returns to the ring! Ambrose and Omega with a weapon in their hands. Ambrose with a kendo stick and Omega with steel chair. But then Ambrose hits AJ Styles with the kendo stick! Omega was shocked as Ambrose hits AJ multiple times. Ambrose smiles to Omega, reveals a Bullet Club shirt under his jacket and offers Omega the Too Sweet hand gesture. Omega reaches Ambrose's hand, and the crowd boos them. Right when he tries to pin AJ, Ambrose pulls him and hits the Dirty Deeds to Omega. Crowd went mental. Ambrose rips his Bullet Club shirt off and left the ring. AJ Styles who had no idea what's going on, hits the Springboard 450 to Kenny Omega and retained the title.

giphy.gif

Seriously though, cool main event. An unhinged Ambrose versus Omega is a license to print money in terms of match quality and promos. How many NJPW stars you using, and are you doing all of the NJPW PPVs?

NXT: Takeover: Dallas Card:

2 out of 3 Falls Match for the NXT Championship:

Samoa Joe vs Finn Balor

Sami Zayn vs Shinuske Nakurmura

NXT Women's Championship:

Asuka vs Bayley

Austin Aries vs Baron Corbin

NXT Women's Match:

Liv Morgan vs Emma/Dana Brooke

NXT Tag Team Championships:

America Alpha vs Dawson and Wilder

Apollo Crews vs Rhyno

Wrestlemania 32 Current Card:

Live: ATT Stadium

Dallas, Texas

Main Event: WWE World Heavyweight Championship

"The Swiss Superman" vs "The Roman Empire"

Cesaro vs Roman Reigns

Control of the WWE:

Shane McMahon vs Triple H

Special Guest Referee: Stone Cold Steve Austin

Hell In A Cell Match:

Daniel Bryan vs the Undertaker

No Holds Barred Street Fight:

"The Beast" vs "The Ambrose Asylum"

Brock Lesnar/Paul Heyman vs Dean Ambrose

Grudge Match:

Bray Wyatt vs Sting

6 Man Elimination Tag Team Match

Bad News Barrett, Sheamus and Rusev vs Christopher Knight, The Dudley Boys

Intercontinental Championship: Ladder Match

Dolph Ziggler vs Kevin Owens vs vs AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho vs Neville vs The Miz

United States Open Challenge:

John Cena vs ?

WWE Tag Team Championships: 2 out of 3 Falls Match

The New Day vs Luke Harper and Erick Rowan

Divas Championship:

Charlotte vs Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks

Divas Grudge Match:

Trish Stratus vs Paige

Well so here are my cards for NXT: Takeover and Wrestlemania 32 and a news page will be coming soon followed by a Preview for both Takeover and Wrestlemania, then the PPV's and then I'll post rosters, etc,

@Ethereal nah, I really just overused the NXT Arrival, NJPW ring with bigger arena (edited it myself) and past WWE PPVs arenas for NXT/NJPW PPVs and renamed it due to the stupid 1000 limit lol

these are the CAWs competed in my NJPW, but I also used main roster wrestlers too like Neville, Ziggler, Dudleys, Itami, Nakamura, The Wolves (currently feuding with Balor Club in NXT for the NXT Tag Champs since Beer Money Inc. is moving up to the main roster) etc. I plan on bringing Cesaro & Kidd both as singles competitor and also Samoa Joe from NXT to feud with Itami for IWGP Heavyweight Championship.

Adam Cole

Alex Shelley

Chris Sabin

Christopher Daniels

Cody Hall

Hiroshi Tanahashi

Jay Lethal

Katsuyori Shibata

Kazuchika Okada

Kenny Omega

Kota Ibushi

Matt Jackson

Matt Sydal

Nick Jackson

Ricochet

Tama Tonga

Zack Sabre Jr

My Universe was going so well, and then I downloaded the DLC and tweaked a bit. I have way too many characters so I have decided to tone it down and take a professional sports approach to it. Hopefully this works out. I am thinking about setting a cap of 32 contracts per brand. If someone is injured they go on the IR and a call up/signing can take place until the injured returns, but I will see. I don't want it to get too confusing.

- I have 4 brands (WWE, WCW, NXT and Legends) But only WWE and WCW are main roster brands.

- Each year there will be a draft held in April. Each brand gets 4 draft picks, one MUST be an NXT rookie.

- Trades can also take place throughout the year.

Championships

WWE - WWE World Heavyweight Championship, IC Title, Tag Team, and Women's

WCW - WCW World Heavyweight Championship, US Title Team Team and TV Title

NXT - NXT Championship, NXT Tag Team, NXT Women's

Legends - WWF (Winged Belt), IC Title, Tag Team

**Hardcore Championship available for both brands, defends 24/7

Tournaments

I am going to be holding different tournaments as well throughout the year, including the Global Cruiserweight Series, King of the Ring & The Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic.

Pay Per View Events

Jan - Royal Rumble - WWE/WCW

Feb - Superbrawl - WCW

Mar - Wrestlemania - WWE/WCW

Apr - Backlash - WWE

May - King of the Ring - WWE/WCW

Jun - Money in the Bank - WWE/WCW

Jul - Bash at the Beach - WCW

Aug - Summerslam - WWE/WCW

Sep - Unforgiven - WWE

Oct - Halloween Havoc - WCW

Nov - Survivor Series - WWE/WCW

Dec - Armageddon - WWE

***Notes - Winner of the Royal Rumble goes to the Main Event at Wrestlemania. Winner of the King of the Ring is automatically qualified for the Money in the Bank match. Survivor Series will be team vs team ONLY

NXT Takeover Events - Jan, Apr, Aug, Nov

Rosters Coming Soon

July Year 1, Week 4

Wednesday- NXT

NXT Champion Chad Gable vs. Arnold T1

Winner: Arnold T1

Rivalry Match

Women's Champion Sasha Banks vs. Alexa Bliss

Winner: Alexa Bliss

Dash Wilder vs. Samoa Joe

Winner: Samoa Joe

James Storm vs. Hideo Itami

Winner: Hideo Itami

NXT Champion Chad Gable vs. Arnold T!

Winner: Chad Gable

Rivalry Match

IC Champion Baron Corbin vs. AJ Styles

Winner: Baron Corbin

After: Sami Zayn signals he wants Corbin's title

News: Title Match- Baron Corbin© vs. Sami Zayn

Rivalry Match

Sting 91' vs. Bull Dempsey

Before: Corey Graves is sitting ringside

During: Graves distracts Sting, giving Bull the upper-hand

Winner: Bull Dempsey

News: The rivalry between Sting and Graves is heating up

New Tag Team- MisFits(Graves/Bull)

Thursday- Smackdown

Tag Champions Edge & Christian vs. Kidd & Cesaro

Winner: Kidd & Cesaro

Divas Champion Stephanie McMahon vs. Layla

Winner: Stephanie McMahon

Alberto Del Rio vs. Neville

Winner: Alberto Del Rio

Elimination Tag

Ascension vs. Lucha Dragons

Winner: Lucha Dragons

The Hardy Boyz vs. Miz & Mizdow

Winner: Miz & Mizdow

Rivalry Match

IC Champion Ryback vs. Big Show

Winner: Ryback

After: Big Show tried to attack Ryback but got thrown out of the ring

News: After a dominate display, Ryback heads into his title match with Show with unstoppable momentum

World Champion Brock Lesnar vs. JBL

Winner: Brock Lesnar

Friday- WCW Nitro

WCW Champion Stunning Steve Austin vs. Dusty Rhodes vs. Lex Luger

Winner: Dusty Rhodes

Rivalry Match

Tag Champions Triangle of Terror vs. Natural Disasters

Winner: Natural Disasters

News: The Dangerous Alliance(Stunning Steve/Rick Rude) have stepped up to challenge the Triangle of Terror

US Champion Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Ultimate Warrior

Winner: Hunter Hearst Helmsley

Rivalry Match

Psychosis vs. Roddy Piper

Winner: Roddy Piper

After: Piper extends his hand but Psychosis slaps it away

News: Psychosis' frustration is growing after a loss to Piper

Rivalry Match

Mikey Whipwreck vs. Alex Wright

Winner: Alex Wright

After: Wright extends his hand but Mikey slaps it away

News: Mikey's frustration is growing after a loss to Wright

Saturn vs. Cactus Jack

Winner: Saturn

Women's Champion Mickie James vs. Alundra Blayze

Winner: Mickie James

Sunday- WWE presents Battleground

Tag Champion Edge vs. Cesaro vs. Damien Mizdow vs. Jeff Hardy

Winner: Cesaro

Divas Championship

Stephanie McMahon© vs. AJ Lee vs. Rosa Mendes

WWE Intercontinental Championship

Big Show vs. Ryback©

Winner: Ryback

Rivalry Match

Hardcore Champion Curtis Axel vs. Santino Marella

Winner: Curtis Axel

After: Axel and Santino keep yelling at each other while Axel celebrates his victory

News: Axel persevered and defeated Santino for a huge win

WWE United States Championship

John Cena vs. Sheamus©

Winner: John Cena (2nd reign)

News: Cena has won back the title but after his short reign, Sheamus wants one last shot

World Tag Team Championship

Prime Time Players© vs. New Day(Kofi/Woods)

Winner: New Day (2nd reigns)

WWE Championship

Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins©

Winner: Seth Rollins

Now that all the dlc is out, I think Ill restart my universe but as if WCW bought out wwf back in the days. Ill have nitro and thunder as separate brands. Might have the powerplant as a minor show as well. Ill jave major stars like the outsiders, dx, flair, orton, cena, and brock on nitro with midcarders and young guys on thunder. I also want thunder to have a cruiser weight and international present and not make it a total b show so they will have guys like batista and thee shield. My champs are as followed.

Nitro:

Whc: Bret Hart (vs flair)

US: Mr. Petfect(vs ddp)

Wcw tag: Harlem Heat

Wcw Womans: blaze

Thunder:

Wcw International: Batista (vs steam boat)

CW: Jericho (vs sin cara)

Wcw tag: harlem heat (vs the usos)

My ppvs will be as follwed:

Jan: Wcw Royal rumble

Feb: War Games: Elimination Chamber

March: WCW Wrestlemania

April: Spring Stampede

May: Superbrawl

June:Night of Champions or Clash of Champions

July: Bash at the Beach

August" WCW Summer Slam

SEP: Fallbrawl

Oct Halloween Havoc

Nov: Survivor Series

Dec: Starcade.

August Year 1, Week 1

Monday- Raw

Rivalry Match

Ric Flair vs. Batista

Winner: Ric Flair

Gold & Stardust vs. The Usos

Winner: Gold & Stardust

Divas Champion Stephanie McMahon vs. AJ Lee

Tag Champions New Day(Kofi/Woods) vs. Wyatt Family(Rowan/Harper)

Winner: Wyatt Family

Rivalry Match

Kevin Owens vs. Rusev

Winner: Kevin Owens

After: Owens signals he wants Seth Rollins WWE Title

News: Rollins has started playing mind games with Owens

WWE Champion Seth Rollins vs. Triple H vs. The Rock

Rivalry Match

Kevin Owens vs. US Champion John Cena

Before: Sheamus attacks Cena from behind

Winner: Kevin Owens

After: Sheamus and Cena brawl while security try to break them apart

News: Because of Sheamus' assault after losing the title, their last rematch becomes personal

WCW Monday Nitro MOTN: Neville defeats Mikey Whipwreck with a Red Arrow to retain the WCW Hardcore Championship, after Whipwreck called out Neville for not being a "true hardcore" wrestler. Neville was all too happy to prove Whipwreck wrong, so he decided to put his title on the line in Nitro's main event.

YOihuW1.gif

Making use of the latest DLC pack and the already heavy WCW presence in the game, I've just started a '90s WCW Universe that blends timelines as far as that decade goes, and sort of incorporates all of the appropriate wrestlers who are available.

Roster

Arn Anderson

Bam Bam Bigelow

Booker T

Brian Pilman

Cactus Jack

Chris Jericho

Davey Boy Smith

Diamond Dallas Page

Dustin Rhodes

Ron Simmons

Fit Finlay

Meng

Jake Roberts

Jim Neidhart

Kevin Nash

Larry Zbysko

Lex Luger

Lord Steven Regal

Mikey Whipwreck

Randy Savage

Ric Flair

Rick Rude

Ricky Steamboat

Stevie Ray

Sting

Stunning Steve Austin
Tatsumi Fujinami

The Giant

The Ultimate Warrior

Vader

My television shows are Nitro and WCW Saturday Night. The first pay-per-view event is Spring Stampede. The card of which is below:

WCW World Heavyweight Championship

Vader [c] vs. Cactus Jack

WCW United States Heavyweight Championship

Jake Roberts [c] vs. Sting

WCW World Tag Team Championship

The Hollywood Blonds [c] w/ Col. Robert Parker vs. The Hart Family w/ Jimmy Hart

Bam Bam Bigelow's Undefeated Streak on the Line!

Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Lex Luger

Special Challenge Match

The Giant w/ Ted DiBiase vs. Mikey Whipwreck

Power House (Booker T & Ron Simmons) vs. The United Kingdom (Fit Finlay & Lord Steven Regal)

Diamond Dallas Page vs. Chris Jericho

Yo that Nitro arena is mad nice, what system are you playing on?

PS4

Do you remember who uploaded it? Id love to download it im on ps4 also.

Not offhand because it was a while back, but I know I previewed it from a thread over in the 'custom arenas' section of this site.

EDIT: 99% sure it was from this thread... http://caws.ws/forum/topic/470315-wargreymons-arenas-thunder-revamped-dec-16-2016/

August Year 1, Week 1

Tuesday- Raw is War

Mankind vs. Bret Hart

Winner: Bret Hart

Rivalry Match

Tazz vs, Jake Roberts

Before: Vader attacks Jake from behind

Winner: Tazz

Honky Tonk Man vs. Arnold T2

Winner: Arnold T2

Elimination Tag

Nation of Domination(Rock '03/D'Lo) vs. Owen & Bulldog

Winner: Nation of Domination

Rivalry Match

Steve Blackman vs. Test

Before: Chris Jericho '01 attacks Test from behind

Winner: Steve Blackman

After: Test and Jericho need security to break up their brawl

Rivalry Match

Women's Champion Mickie James vs. Molly Holly

Winner: Molly Holly

IC Champion Chris Jericho '01 vs. Rob Van Dam

Winner: Rob Van Dam

Wednesday- NXT

Rivalry Match

Sting '91 vs. Corey Graves

Winner: Sting '91

After: Sting checks on Graves and Graves takes a cheap shot

News: Graves blindsided Sting, turning against the NXT fans

Tag Champions American Alphas vs. Enzo & Big Cass

Winner: American Alphas

Rivalry Match

Women's Champion Sasha Banks vs. Alexa Bliss

Before: Sasha takes out the ref

Winner: Sasha Banks

News: The championship rivalry between Sasha and Alexa is becoming personal

Rivalry Match

Sami Zayn vs. IC Champion Baron Corbin

Before: Corbin attacked Zayn from behind

Winner: Baron Corbin

Rhyno vs. Tye Dillinger

Winner: Rhyno

Dash Wilder vs. Arnold T1 vs. James Storm

Winner: Arnold T1

Apollo Crews vs. AJ Styles

Winner: AJ Styles

Thursday- Smackdown

Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio

Winner: Randy Orton

Divas Champion Stephanie McMahon vs. Summer Rae

Kidd & Cesaro vs. The Ascension

Winner: Kidd & Cesaro

Bo Dallas vs. Heath Slater vs. Fandango

Winner: Fandango

Tag Champions Edge & Christian vs. Lucha Dragons

Winner: Lucha Dragons

Rivalry Match

IC Champion Ryback vs. Big Show

Winner: Big Show

Falls Count Anywhere

World Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Superstar Steve Austin

Winner: Superstar Steve Austin

Friday- WCW Nitro

Rivalry Match

Roddy Piper vs. Dean Malenko

Before: Psychosis sits at ringside

During: Psychosis distracts Piper

Winner: Dean Malenko

News: Rivalry is heating up between Piper and Psychosis

Rivalry Match

Dangerous Alliance vs. Tag Champions Triangle of Terror

Winner: Dangerous Alliance

News: Dangerous Alliance has earned a future title match

Psychosis vs. Cactus Jack

Winner: Cactus Jack

Mikey Whipwreck vs. Lord Steven Regal

Winner: Lord Steven Regal

Women's Champion Mickie James vs. Alundra Blayze

Winner: Alundra Blayze

Awesome Blue Bloods(Mike Awesome/Hunter Hearst Helmsley) vs. The Steiner Brothers

Winner: Awesome Blue Bloods

Rivalry Match

Alex Wright vs. Raven

Before: Mikey Whipwreck sits at ringside

During: Mikey distracts Wright

Winner: Raven

News: The rivalry between Mikey and Wright is heating up

29oj3pe.jpg

Exhibition Match

Titus O'Neil w/Darren Young Vs. Christian w/Edge

Winner by Pinfall - Titus O'Neil - Clash of The Titus

Tag Team Match

The Dudley Boyz Vs. The Acsension

Winners by Pinfall - The Dudley Boyz - 3D

Fatal 4 Way Match

Winner becomes No.1 Contender for the US Title at Wrestlemania

R-Truth Vs. Alberto Del Rio Vs. Jack Swagger Vs. Ultimate Warrior

Winner by Pinfall - R-Truth - Consequence to Jack Swagger

WWE Tag Team Championship Match

Kidd & Cesaro © Vs. The Usos

Winners and STILL WWE Tag Team Champions - Tyson Kidd & Cesaro - Hart Attack

Divas Championship

Triple Threat Match

Paige © Vs. Nikki Bella Vs. Naomi

Winner and STILL Divas Champion - Paige - Northern Lights Suplex to Nikki

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match

Daniel Bryan © Vs. Stardust

Winner and STILL WWE Intercontinental Champion - Daniel Bryan - D. Bryan Comeback

Elimination Chamber Match

World Heavyweight Championship

John Cena © Vs. Dean Ambrose Vs. Vader Vs. Rusev Vs. Batista Vs. Randy Orton

Video of Chamber Match

Part 1 -

Part 2 -

Currently booking "towards" this card:

(The 'towards' is between " because it's a card where I randomised the wrestlers on the right site and it's a "off the fly" card in cannon of my Universe)

NEWA Super Wildcard 02

cpbv2r97.png

August Year 1, Week 2

Monday- Raw

Kevin Nash vs. The Rock

Winner: The Rock

Divas Champion Stephanie McMahon vs. AJ Lee

Winner: AJ Lee

Rivalry Match

Ric Flair vs. Batista

Winner: Batista

After: Batista continues his attack on Flair

Gold & Stardust vs, Wyatt Family

Winner: Wyatt Family

Sting vs. Braun Strowman

Winner: Braun Strowman

Rivalry Match

US Champion John Cena vs. Sheamus

Before: Cena jumps out of the ring and goes after Sheamus

Winner: John Cena

After: Sheamus tries to take out Cena but gets thrown out of the ring

News: Animosity has grown between Cena and Sheamus

Rivalry Match

WWE Champion Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens

After: Rollins continues his attack on Owens with a chair

News: The championship rivalry is becoming personal

I have decided to start over and do Raw with the biggest stars from today, mixed with the biggest old school WWF stars. Then did the same for Smackdown with the mid-carders. I added two CAW's I downloaded for Smackdown, Viper and Chase Hunter. I added a third show just for tag teams (new and old teams). Below you can see my rosters for Raw and Smackdown, both consisting of 30 wrestlers each, and the Champions for each show. Main Event for the tag teams show will have 20 tag teams, and two Champions, Tag and World Tag.

RAW -- (Monday Night)

(WWE Champion) Hulk Hogan Bret Hart
Ultimate Warrior Undertaker
Macho Man Brock Lesnar
John Cena Triple H
(US Champion) Seth Rollins Shawn Michaels
Roman Reigns Bray Wyatt
Brutus Beefcake Ryback
British Bulldog Kevin Owens
Hercules (IC Champion) Ricky Steamboat
Dean Ambrose Jimmy Snuka
Goldberg Sting
The Rock Apollo Crews
Steve Austin Shane McMahon
C.M Punk Finn Balor
Somoa Joe Mr. Mcmahon
Smackdown ---- (Thursday Night)
Andre The Giant Kalisto
Alberto Del Rio (WWE Champion) Neville
Cesaro (US Champion) Zack Ryder
Randy Orton Shaemus
Junk Yard Dog Dolph Ziggler
Sami Zayn Big Show
Bam Bam Bigalo Roddy Piper
(IC Champion) Mr. Perfect Jake The Snake
Big Boss Man Lex Luger
Earthquake Tatonka
Big E King Kong Bundy
Heath Slater Jericho
Titus O'Neil Tyler Breeze
Baron Corbin Kane
Chase Hunter Viper
Main Event----(Saturday Night)
Usos Strike Force
Lucha Dragons Demolition
Dudley Boyz The Rockers
The Ascension The Killer Bees
New Day American Alpha
Hype Bros Brothers Of Destruction
(Tag Champs)The Mega Powers Road Warriors
Golden Truth The Hart Foundation
The British Bulldogs The Mega Bucks
(World Tag Champs) Y2AJ Cesaro and KIDD
Pay Per Views:
Elimination Chamber No Way Out
King Of The Ring Vengeance
Backlash Battleground
Summerslam Night Of Champions
Royal Rumble Fastlane
Hell in a Cell Wrestlemania

Has anyone tried a NWA Territory or the AWA from the 1980's? Think that the WWWF/WWF from the late 70's/early 80's would be cool to do.

NJPW_World_Tag__1448998880_thumb.jpg

- The "World Tag League" is set to take place on the last Sunday of July inside of Madison Square Garden. The event which will not focus solely on the League will also showcase NXT, NEVER and Lion's Gate talent. The card will also feature big names to held bring up attendance which is said to not be up to par at the moment. WWE is doing their best to promote the show but the stage for the event will be set mAinly on the NEVER show on Spike TV.

- As reported before, the next NEVER show is set to broadcast just before the Star Wars Marathon and the show itself will feature a new teaser for the upcoming film: The Force Awakens.

sbt078.jpg

There is already talks to the show popping a monster rating and Heyman is working hard to ensure the show holds up to entertain the audience throughout. The next NEVER episode is set to have many surprises and will likely make or break the show. On this show as well will be the announcement of the "New Blood"(Original CAWs) involvement on the World Tag League card.

World Tag League Announcements:

- The victor of the World Tag League tournament will be awarded with 10 Million Yen and will be able to choose which Tag Team Title they want to pursue for Summerslam in August at the Barclay's Center.

- Some "New Blood" talent is being considered to be paired together for the tournament but nothing is set in stone.

-We will see plenty wrestlers band together only for the tournament which could play into some current and future storylines.

(The tournament won't be single elimination. I've found a website to track a Round Robin Tournament. Now I just need to do the math on how I'm going to split up the matches over the Universe Month

NJPW_World_Tag__1448998880_thumb.jpg

- The "World Tag League" is set to take place on the last Sunday of July inside of Madison Square Garden. The event which will not focus solely on the League will also showcase NXT, NEVER and Lion's Gate talent. The card will also feature big names to held bring up attendance which is said to not be up to par at the moment. WWE is doing their best to promote the show but the stage for the event will be set mAinly on the NEVER show on Spike TV.

- As reported before, the next NEVER show is set to broadcast just before the Star Wars Marathon and the show itself will feature a new teaser for the upcoming film: The Force Awakens.

sbt078.jpg

There is already talks to the show popping a monster rating and Heyman is working hard to ensure the show holds up to entertain the audience throughout. The next NEVER episode is set to have many surprises and will likely make or break the show. On this show as well will be the announcement of the "New Blood"(Original CAWs) involvement on the World Tag League card.

World Tag League Announcements:

- The victor of the World Tag League tournament will be awarded with 10 Million Yen and will be able to choose which Tag Team Title they want to pursue for Summerslam in August at the Barclay's Center.

- Some "New Blood" talent is being considered to be paired together for the tournament but nothing is set in stone.

-We will see plenty wrestlers band together only for the tournament which could play into some current and future storylines.

(The tournament won't be single elimination. I've found a website to track a Round Robin Tournament. Now I just need to do the math on how I'm going to split up the matches over the Universe Month and have perhaps the Semi-Finals and Finals on the PPV. Stay Tuned!)

Before the "World Tag League" , it was called the "MSG Tag League" Maybe you can change the name to that.

If I can't find the correct CAWS and such and such for an NWA or AWA Universe, I will do something involving wrestlers from the following promotions.

NJPW

NOAH

ROH

Progress

Revolution Pro

totally unrelated to my previous WWE-NJPW storyline, I created a whole new wacky universe with a hybrid in game wrestlers based and Marvel&DC characters. here are my superstars so far

Ryback - Bane

Roman Reigns - Lobo

Tyson Kidd - Guy Gardner (Green Lantern)

Titus O'Neil - John Stewart (Green Lantern)

Zack Ryder - Hal Jordan (Green Lantern)

Kalisto - Flash

Paige - Jessica Jones

Sin Cara - Reverse Flash

Seth Rollins - Iron Man

Neville - Red Arrow -obvious pun is obvious-

John Cena - Captain America

Randy Orton - Batman

Triple H (long hair) - Thor

HBK - Loki

Vince McMahon - Odin (well, he has to be Trips father figure so....)

Undertaker - The Punisher

and Deadpool, Cable, Colossus and Negasonic as its own character. the story is that Cable bring DP, Colossus, and Negasonic to the future and by doing so *censored*s up a timeline and they were thrown to an unknown universe where super powers exists and those who had it, works as wrestlers to make living. and there's only one way DP and his gang can travel back through time and thats by winning championships, because Odin put one infinity stones inside every championship belt.

if you have any idea which superstar works well as a certain superhero, please let me know.

p.s. you guys should totally smoke whatever i'm smoking while making this universe lol

WWE Unforgiven: In Your House

Stephanie McMahon kicked the show off by announcing Randy Orton's return to the ring from injury rehab. She also announced that his return match would be against a superstar from the past, Haku. It didn't take long for Orton to shake off the rust and pick up the victory, their match quickly turned into "Randy being Randy" after landing these moves:

vbwlxBm.gif

L9Z0yWH.gif

Archived