What's going on in your Universe?

Kingbdl

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWF King Of The Ring –
JR – HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, WE ARE LIVE HERE FROM CHICAGO FOR WWF KING OF THE RING AND WHAT A NIGHT WE HAVE GOT FOR YOU TONIGHT!
King – Triple H doesn’t have to be pinned to lose the title, oh my god! A Mcmahon could become champion tonight!

Kane vs Faarooq

winner = Kane

Triple H and Stephanie arriving to the arena
Mankind vs JBL

Winner = Mankind

Jericho interview –
Y2J – X-pac tonight is the night. Tonight is the night where you get the biggest ass kicking and lose the European title in front of millions of Jericholics! By the end of this ladder match you will have lost the European title and you will never…evvv..eevvv….EVER be the same, AGAIN!

Big Show vs Shamrock

winner = Big Show

DX talking away with Stephanie
HHH – “Dad” better do the right thing tonight!
Steph – He will Hunter, I promise.
HHH – He better. I don’t want neither of those two jackasses egos getting in the way of me retaining this belt tonight.

Eddie Guerrero vs Rikishi

winner = Rikishi

Undertaker backstage warming up with Kane
Ladder match for European title – X-Pac © vs Chris Jericho

Winner = X-Pac

Stone Cold interview –
Kevin Kelly – Tonight Stone Cold you have a chance of becoming the next WWF Champion in this huge 6 man tag match.
Stone Cold – Tonight I’m going to walk down to that ring, open up the biggest can of whoop ass on HHH and the McMahons and possibly on Undertaker and The Rock if they get in my way. The bottom line is this, I want that WWF Championship. I don’t care what I gotta do or who I gotta go through. By the end of the night Stone Cold will be the new World Wrestling Federation Champion and that’s the bottom line because Stone Cold said so!

KOTR SF Kane vs Mankind

Winner = Mankind

KOTR SF – Big Show vs Rikishi

Winner = Rikishi due to ken shamrock interference

Kurt Angle warming up backstage

WWF Tag Titles Edge & Christian © vs The New Age Outlaws

Winners = E&C

The Rock interview –
Kevin Kelly – Rock, tonight you have to align yourself with the Undertaker and Stone cold but surely it is every man for himself?
The Rock – You damn right it’s every man for himself but one thing I know for sure is that we all have 2 things in common. We all wanna be WWF Champion and we all want to whip those mcmahons monkey asses! So it’s going to be clear like this, may the man who whips the most Mcmahon ass tonight win! IF YA SMELLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING

KOTR Final - Kane vs Rikishi

Winne = Kane

Vince walks into HHH’s dressing room
Vince – Look…
HHH – No you look, I’m going out there tonight with a potential 5 guys wanting my belt when two of them are supposed to be family members. I’ve got everything stacked against me tonight. All I wanna know is if I can rely on you or not. Because if not then I don’t mind taking you both out.
Vince – Look we have your back tonight. Our main priority is making sure you retain that WWF Championship. We don’t want to lose that out of sight. You’re the champion and you’re our priority.
HHH- Good, that’s what I like to hear.
Shane – And besides, there is no way Undertaker, Rock and stone cold trust each other. They will clash tonight and we will pick them off!

Kurt Angle vs Bret Hart

winner = Bret Hart

HHH/Vince/Shane vs Rock/Austin/Undertaker WWF Championship

Winners = HHH/Mcmahons

WWE MITB
Falls Count anywhere – Sheamus vs Ryder

Winner = Ryder

Cesaro interview –
Renne – Cesaro, this match with Seth Rollins has truly gotten personal.
Cesaro – It has Renne. I started off just being about two incredible wrestlers going for the WWE World Heavyweight championship but Seth has made this personal. Bringing my family into this. Abusing my parents on live national television. Well Seth, congrats. You’ve lit a fire under me like no one else in this industry. Now you are going to have to deal with the consequences of your actions.

WWE tag titles - New Day © vs Lucha Dragons

winners = New day

Dolph Ziggler interview –
DZ- John it’s safe to say you don’t like me and I don’t like you. You wanna know the truth, John? Yeah I have been barking up your girl. Me and Nikki go back a long way and it’s quite clear she’s liking what she sees in me. I can give her everything you can’t and more. She’s making her decision quite clearly out loud. And just like with your wrestling persona, you’re getting left behind in the times!

Intercontinental title – Daniel Bryan © vs Dean Ambrose

winner = Bryan

John Cena warming up
Divas title Paige © vs Brie Bella

winner = Paige

Seth Rollins interview –
Renne – Seth you…
Seth – Stop, just stop right there. I’m sick of being accused of taking this whole thing with Cesaro too far. You talk about personal? Anyone that steps in that ring and tries to take my title and my livelihood makes it personal! It’s not my fault Cesaro has been a complete flop since moving to the big bright lights of America and the land of opportunity. Cesaro, maybe you’ll take the initiative tonight when you lose and go home to Switzerland.

WWE World Title – Seth Rollins © vs Cesaro

Winner = Cesaro

MITB match –
Cena vs Ziggler vs Owens vs Orton vs Reigns vs Barrett

Winner = Cena

Going to be running a new Wars era. Shane O Mac bought out NXT and is running it as its own show, signing many indy talents like AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Ciampa, Pentagon Jr, Fenix, etc. and getting old NXT guys like Fandango, Owens, Adam Rose and such to jump back to NXT where they made their names. Some old names from back in the day have jumped back into the mix to help in the buzz and teach the young guys as well and beat Vince/WWE. On the other side names like Seth Rollins, The Wyatt Family, The New Day, Dean Ambrose have all stepped up claiming that they are true WWE guys and will not reduce themselves to the filth that is NXT again.

NXT:

NXT Champion: Finn Balor

NXT Television Champion: Hideo Itami

NXT Tag Team Champions: Vaudevillains

WWE:

WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Seth Rollins

United States Champion - John Cena

Intercontinental Champion - Ryback

WWE Tag Team Champions - New Day

So there's this god awesome Jared Leto's Joker & Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn CAW on CC that I thought too awesome to pass so I downloaded them both. I perfected the Joker by giving him New 52 skin mask as alt attire. But then I don't know what to do with them?? you guys have any idea how should I use them in my universe?

I want to have several 8 man tournaments to decide my champions for universe mode. How does this work? Do I do the tournaments in exhibition mode first and then go in and change the default champions in universe mode, or is there a way to make the titles vacant in universe and have the tournaments there? I hope this makes sense what I'm asking.

To my knowledge, you can't vacate a title assigned to a show, so you'd need to either remove all titles assigned to shows or do your tournaments in exhibition.

Thanks

Once the patch for the title matches is out, I'm probably going to do a universe with WCW and WWE as the main brands, but not competing as they did. More like RAW and SmackDown in the days of the brand split.

I'm also thinking about a twist to CM Punk's gimmick. He would come out with that shirt I made for him that says "Punk No More" and say he doesn't want to wrestle under a fake name and get all of the glory for himself. It came to my mind because there's no way to use letters in the entrance name for a CAW so now he's just "The Best, Philip Brooks".

I'm postponing the draft til after Mania now and staying with WWF and WWE

Just started my NXT invasion. Had Rollins vs Cesaro on raw for the WWE World title and then had Balor run in and destroy them both. As the WWE roster started to come down the NXT roster started coming out of the crowd leading to an all out brawl. Went back and forward for two weeks leading to NXT Arrival PPV which replaced WWE battleground. Basically a WWE vs NXT PPV. About to do it now.

So there's this god awesome Jared Leto's Joker & Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn CAW on CC that I thought too awesome to pass so I downloaded them both. I perfected the Joker by giving him New 52 skin mask as alt attire. But then I don't know what to do with them?? you guys have any idea how should I use them in my universe?

You could have Margot Robbie appear during either Cena matches (Seeing as he's seen as a real life Superman and Superman and Batman share the same universe) or Neville matches (as he's portrayed as a super hero) and then have Joker have someone on the roster assault Cena or Neville via breakout. You could also have Bray Wyatt and his Wyatt Family be one of the villians in the storyline and Stardust and The Ascension another. You could even have Braun Strowman as a Bane type character due to his size.

I don't know who'd be a Batman type maybe Roman Reigns. Could even involve Sheamus as a hired thug and have Finn Balor do someone as well.

Finally got everything up and running have just played through the first year on mine. Just about to have Wrestlemania for the first year. I even created a tracker on MS Excel just to log all my PPV results as I go along.

Anyway I'm pretty much using EVERYONE in the game. There's the main roster who appear on Raw and Smackdown together meanwhile NXT is its own brand filled with most the established NXT guys mixed with some lower card main roster guys or some veterans sent down there to mix things up or reinvigorate their careers.

Rosters:

Main Roster:

ANDRE THE GIANT, BAD NEWS BARRETT, BAM BAM BIGELOW, BATISTA, BIG E, BILLY GUNN, BOOKER T, BRAY WYATT, BRET HART, BRIAN PILLMAN, BRIE BELLA, BRITISH BULLDOG, CACTUS JACK, CESARO, CHRIS JERICHO '01, COL. MUSTAFA, D'LO BROWN, DANIEL BRYAN, DARREN YOUNG, DEAN AMBROSE, DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE, DOLPH ZIGGLER, EDGE, ERICK ROWAN, FAAROOQ, GENERAL ADNAN, GOLDUST, HAKU, HIDEO ITAMI, HONKY TONK MAN ,JAKE ROBERTS, JEY USO, JIM NEIDHART, JIMMY USO, JOHN CENA, KAMA MUSTAFA, KANE '01, KEN SHAMROCK, KEVIN NASH, KEVIN OWENS, KOFI KINGSTON, LAYLA, LEX LUGER, LUKE HARPER, MARK HENRY, THE MIZ, NAOMI, NATALYA, NEVILLE, NIKKI BELLA, PAIGE, PAUL WIGHT, R-TRUTH, RANDY ORTON, RANDY SAVAGE, RIC FLAIR, RICK RUDE, RICKY STEAMBOAT, RIKISHI, THE ROCK '03, ROMAN REIGNS, RUSEV, RYBACKSAVIO VEGA, SETH ROLLINS, SGT. SLAUGHTER, SHAWN MICHAELS, SHEAMUS, STARDUST, STEPHANIE MCMAHON, STONE COLD '03, TAMINA, TITUS O'NEIL, TRIPLE H, TYSON KIDD, ULTIMATE WARRIOR, UNDERTAKER '01, VADER, XAVER WOODS

NXT Roster:

ADAM ROSE, AIDEN ENGLISH, ALICIA FOX, BARON CORBIN, BO DALLAS, CAMERON, CHRISTIAN, COLIN CASSADY, CURTIS AXEL, EMMA, ENZO AMORE, EVA MARIE, FANDANGO, FINN BALOR ,FIT FINLAY, HEATH SLATER, JACK SWAGGER, KALISTO, KONNOR, MIKEY WHIPWRECK, SAMI ZAYN, SIMON GOTCH, SIN CARA, SUMMER RAE, TYLER BREEZE, VIKTOR, WILLIAM REGAL, X-PAC, ZACK RYDER

I didn't really touch the PPV's for the main roster however every 2nd Sunday of each month there's an NXT Takeover PPV. Some of which have particular gimmicks.

Pay Per View Events:

Main Roster:

April - Extreme Rules

May - Payback

June - Money in the Bank

July - Battleground

August - Summerslam

September - Night of Champions

October - Hell in a Cell

November - Survivor Series

December - Tables, Ladders & Chairs

January - Royal Rumble

February - Fastlane

March - Wrestlemania

NXT:

April - NXT Takeover: Fatal 4 Way (Fatal 4 Way specific show)

May - NXT Takeover

June - NXT Takeover

July - NXT Takeover: King of the Ring (8 Man KOTR tournament held on this show. Winner moves to the main roster and gets a shot, of their choosing, at the Intercontinental or United States Champion at Summerslam.)

August - NXT Takeover

September - NXT Takeover

October - NXT Takeover: Breaking Point (Submission Match specific show)

November - NXT Takeover

December - NXT Takeover

January - NXT Takeover: Elimination Chamber (Main event is inside the Chamber)

February - NXT Takeover

March - NXT Takeover

As for the titles it's pretty much as you'd expect. The 5 main titles all active on the main roster. Over on NXT I brought back the European Championship as their midcard title. Add to that the KOTR crown and there's quite a lot to go after in my Universe.

Current Champions (as of March Year 1, going into Wrestlemania):

dgKnDzav.jpg gvLV5fau.jpg DAzXCkPu.jpg 0NrDp4e6.jpg y4N4aAeS.jpg Q7TPdvNb.jpg IfcLyqMc.jpg

FD90uUrT.jpg 63ZtcPsd.jpg 1mZHIgbI.jpg g3wC2UEd.jpg aBbJnZyf.jpg

So after all of that, here's how we got to where we are following the stories of all the title belts up to now...
Story of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and Money in the Bank.
Seth Rollins started Universe Mode holding the top title and began things with a feud against Macho Man Randy Savage for the title. After retaining the title at Extreme Rules he entered into a long feud with Daniel Bryan over the gold. Seth defeated D-Bry at Payback then again at Money in the Bank however in their third and final battle, Daniel Bryan was able to hold onto the title all the way through to Survivor Series. Along the way Bryan defeated The Rock at Summerslam, then Faarooq (don't ask, Universe Mode just booked it that way) at Night of Champions and then defeated Batista at Hell in a Cell.
At Survivor Series Daniel Bryan retained his belt one more time against Lex Luger however after the match the WWE Universe was shocked when the Money in the Bank holder, Bret Hart, cashed in on a helpless Daniel Bryan. Despite Bryan putting up a good fight and I mean a really good fight (his resiliancy in this game is ridiculous), Bret Hart was finally able to beat Bryan and take the gold and in effect make him a Heel in the eyes of the WWE Universe.
This setup a feud in which a rather patronising Bret Hart would give Bryan his rematch at TLC however along the way he was becoming more and more heelish in how he acted towards Bryan in which he become very dismissive of the challenge of Bryan. He acknowledged Bryan was good but just not excellent like he is. Some would say he echoed Triple H's viewpoint of Bryan is a B+ Player.
Bret retained the gold at TLC after brutalising Bryan to full on jeers from the crowd and thus cementing his Heel status before he'd go on to retain the gold over John Cena at the Royal Rumble then an old foe in Shawn Michaels at Fastlane thus sending him on the path to Wrestlemania as the Champion where he'll face....
The Royal Rumble
Daniel Bryan won the Royal Rumble and he's more determined than ever to get one over Bret Hart, get back his title and once again prove he is not a joke. He is not a B+ Player and he belongs at the top of the company.
Story of the WWE Intercontinental Championship
"The One" Billy Gunn began things holding the Intercontinental Title and his first feud over the gold was with Stardust. Retaining the belt at Extreme Rules he moved onto Payback where he met Rick Rude. The Ravishing One came up short that night but won the title from Gunn at Money in the Bank.
The two met again at Battleground with Rude once again scoring the victory to retain the gold however at Summerslam he'd put the title on the line against Hideo Itami.
Itami has won the King of the Ring tournament at NXT: Takeover in July and thus won 2 things. A place on the main roster and a guaranteed shot at either the United States or Intercontinental Champion. The Japanese star singled out Rick Rude and went after the gold at Summerslam however Tricky Ricky found another way to sneak a victory over Itami. Rude defended the belt against Itami again at Night of Champions and managed to retain before allowing him one more crack at the title at Hell in a Cell. Third time was the charm as the King of the Ring added the title to his collection.
Itami retained the title over Brian Pillman at Survivor Series and then retained again over Kevin Owens at TLC however in a rematch with Owens at the Royal Rumble, Itami lost the gold.
Kevin Owens retained the title over Ken Shamrock at Fastlane and still holds the title as we go towards Wrestlemania.
Story of the WWE United States Championship
Speaking of Kevin Owens, he did infact start Universe as the United States Champion, retaining the gold against Chris Jericho at Extreme Rules before entering into a hard hitting fued with Cactus Jack over the following months.
Cactus Jack took the title at Payback then retained against Owens at Money in the Bank. Successful defences against Bad News Barrett, Stardust and Rikishi followed however Jack lost the title to Faarooq at Hell in a Cell.
Faarooq's reign was short lived as Booker T took the title from him at Survivor Series then retained in a rematch with Faarooq followed by wins over Brian Pillman and Honky Tonk Man meaning Booker T is still the Champion to this day.
Story of the WWE Diva's Championship
The Queen Bitch herself Stephanie McMahon began things as the Diva's Champion and proved her dominance for months on end retaining the belt in matches with both Bella Twins, Paige and Natalya. She eventually come unstuck in a shock loss to Layla at Hell in a Cell however Layla proved she was no fluke by retaining the title for a few months all the way through to Fastlane before eventually losing the belt to Brie Bella.
Brie is the current champion.
Story of the WWE Tag Team Championship
The Usos started life in Universe Mode as the Tag Champions and retained the gold over Kama & D'Lo at Extreme Rules however lost the belts the next month to The New Day at Payback.
At Money in the Bank the Usos regained the titles over The New Day and held them all the way through to Survivor Series defeating The New Day, Kama & D'Lo, Tyson Kidd & Cesaro along the way.
They were eventually upended in an upset to Adnan & Mustafa however they were unable to hold the belts for long as they lost the titles to the Prime Time Players at Tables, Ladders & Chairs.
Darren and Titus are still the champs to this day.
Over on NXT...
Story of the NXT Championship
Sami Zayn started as the NXT Champion and in the first Takeover (Fatal 4 Way) he defeated Finlay in a Belfast Street Fight however on the same show, Jack Swagger turned up in NXT and won a #1 contendership Fatal 4 Way Match meaning he'd challenge Zayn at the next Takeover.
Swagger defeated Zayn on the next Takeover then proceeded to hold onto the title for the rest of the year defeating the likes of Curtis Axel, Adam Rose and Christian along the way.
At the December Takeover, Swagger would face Finn Balor in a title-for-title match (see below) and would lose in the end.
Balor's reign as NXT Champion was short lived as at January's Takeover show (NXT: Takeover Elimination Chamber), Sami Zayn once again won the gold inside the Chamber with Balor, Swagger, X-Pac, Christian and Bo Dallas.
Sami Zayn's still the champion to this day however will be defending the gold at the March Takeover against X-Pac.
Story of the European Championship
As the GM of NXT and recongised as the greatest European Champion of all time (sorry D'Lo), William Regal reinstated the European Title to the company as part of NXT. So he started as the champion however at the very first Takeover in April, he was beaten by Baron Corbin for the gold. On the same night, Finn Balor had won the #1 contendership Fatal 4 Way for the title and became European Champion on the Takeover special in May.
Finn Balor still holds the European Title to this day and will meet another Irishman, Finlay, at the NXT Takeover in March. Finn even held BOTH the NXT and European Championship at the same time for a short spell along the way.
Story of the NXT Women's Championship
Alicia Fox started as the NXT Women's Champion and she still is to this day however she did lose the title, for a spell, to Summer Rae. Summer won the title at May's Takeover and retained it all the way through till September when she lost it back to Alicia Fox.
Alicia proved her dominance in the division by retaining the title constantly through the rest of the year and still to this day. Mostly with victories over Summer Rae and Eva Marie.
Fox will defend the title against Emma at the March Takeover.
Story of the NXT Tag Team Championship
The Vaudevillains began as the Tag Team Champions and defeated Lucha Dragons to retain the gold on the first Takeover however lost the title to The Ascension on the May special.
Lucha Dragons took the titles at the August Takeover however lost them the very next month back to The Ascension. They still hold them to this day proving their dominance over the division with wins over Lucha Dragons, The Vaudevillains and Enzo & Big Cass along the way.
So now we head towards Wrestlemania for the first year and "stacked" doesn't begin to describe the top 6 matches on the card. Especially looking forward to the "Big Hoss" battle of Lesnar vs Owens.
WRESTLEMANIA
YEAR 1
A6fmkAd7.jpg
WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match: Bret "Hitman" Hart © vs Daniel Bryan
Z5RlGIWn.jpg
Brock Lesnar vs WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens (non-title)
z6Gc6eeT.jpg
Paul Wight vs The Undertaker
qeHHUXIk.jpg
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Bray Wyatt
yMp0X7Jg.jpg
Shawn Michaels vs The Rock
p89z9oJj.jpg
Seth Rollins vs John Cena
I shall post up the results of 'Mania and Raw the night after once I've played them.

Finally got everything up and running have just played through the first year on mine. Just about to have Wrestlemania for the first year. I even created a tracker on MS Excel just to log all my PPV results as I go along.

Anyway I'm pretty much using EVERYONE in the game. There's the main roster who appear on Raw and Smackdown together meanwhile NXT is its own brand filled with most the established NXT guys mixed with some lower card main roster guys or some veterans sent down there to mix things up or reinvigorate their careers.

Rosters:

Main Roster:

ANDRE THE GIANT, BAD NEWS BARRETT, BAM BAM BIGELOW, BATISTA, BIG E, BILLY GUNN, BOOKER T, BRAY WYATT, BRET HART, BRIAN PILLMAN, BRIE BELLA, BRITISH BULLDOG, CACTUS JACK, CESARO, CHRIS JERICHO '01, COL. MUSTAFA, D'LO BROWN, DANIEL BRYAN, DARREN YOUNG, DEAN AMBROSE, DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE, DOLPH ZIGGLER, EDGE, ERICK ROWAN, FAAROOQ, GENERAL ADNAN, GOLDUST, HAKU, HIDEO ITAMI, HONKY TONK MAN ,JAKE ROBERTS, JEY USO, JIM NEIDHART, JIMMY USO, JOHN CENA, KAMA MUSTAFA, KANE '01, KEN SHAMROCK, KEVIN NASH, KEVIN OWENS, KOFI KINGSTON, LAYLA, LEX LUGER, LUKE HARPER, MARK HENRY, THE MIZ, NAOMI, NATALYA, NEVILLE, NIKKI BELLA, PAIGE, PAUL WIGHT, R-TRUTH, RANDY ORTON, RANDY SAVAGE, RIC FLAIR, RICK RUDE, RICKY STEAMBOAT, RIKISHI, THE ROCK '03, ROMAN REIGNS, RUSEV, RYBACKSAVIO VEGA, SETH ROLLINS, SGT. SLAUGHTER, SHAWN MICHAELS, SHEAMUS, STARDUST, STEPHANIE MCMAHON, STONE COLD '03, TAMINA, TITUS O'NEIL, TRIPLE H, TYSON KIDD, ULTIMATE WARRIOR, UNDERTAKER '01, VADER, XAVER WOODS

NXT Roster:

ADAM ROSE, AIDEN ENGLISH, ALICIA FOX, BARON CORBIN, BO DALLAS, CAMERON, CHRISTIAN, COLIN CASSADY, CURTIS AXEL, EMMA, ENZO AMORE, EVA MARIE, FANDANGO, FINN BALOR ,FIT FINLAY, HEATH SLATER, JACK SWAGGER, KALISTO, KONNOR, MIKEY WHIPWRECK, SAMI ZAYN, SIMON GOTCH, SIN CARA, SUMMER RAE, TYLER BREEZE, VIKTOR, WILLIAM REGAL, X-PAC, ZACK RYDER

I didn't really touch the PPV's for the main roster however every 2nd Sunday of each month there's an NXT Takeover PPV. Some of which have particular gimmicks.

Pay Per View Events:

Main Roster:

April - Extreme Rules

May - Payback

June - Money in the Bank

July - Battleground

August - Summerslam

September - Night of Champions

October - Hell in a Cell

November - Survivor Series

December - Tables, Ladders & Chairs

January - Royal Rumble

February - Fastlane

March - Wrestlemania

NXT:

April - NXT Takeover: Fatal 4 Way (Fatal 4 Way specific show)

May - NXT Takeover

June - NXT Takeover

July - NXT Takeover: King of the Ring (8 Man KOTR tournament held on this show. Winner moves to the main roster and gets a shot, of their choosing, at the Intercontinental or United States Champion at Summerslam.)

August - NXT Takeover

September - NXT Takeover

October - NXT Takeover: Breaking Point (Submission Match specific show)

November - NXT Takeover

December - NXT Takeover

January - NXT Takeover: Elimination Chamber (Main event is inside the Chamber)

February - NXT Takeover

March - NXT Takeover

As for the titles it's pretty much as you'd expect. The 5 main titles all active on the main roster. Over on NXT I brought back the European Championship as their midcard title. Add to that the KOTR crown and there's quite a lot to go after in my Universe.

Current Champions (as of March Year 1, going into Wrestlemania):

dgKnDzav.jpg gvLV5fau.jpg DAzXCkPu.jpg 0NrDp4e6.jpg y4N4aAeS.jpg Q7TPdvNb.jpg IfcLyqMc.jpg

FD90uUrT.jpg 63ZtcPsd.jpg 1mZHIgbI.jpg g3wC2UEd.jpg aBbJnZyf.jpg

So after all of that, here's how we got to where we are following the stories of all the title belts up to now...
Story of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and Money in the Bank.
Seth Rollins started Universe Mode holding the top title and began things with a feud against Macho Man Randy Savage for the title. After retaining the title at Extreme Rules he entered into a long feud with Daniel Bryan over the gold. Seth defeated D-Bry at Payback then again at Money in the Bank however in their third and final battle, Daniel Bryan was able to hold onto the title all the way through to Survivor Series. Along the way Bryan defeated The Rock at Summerslam, then Faarooq (don't ask, Universe Mode just booked it that way) at Night of Champions and then defeated Batista at Hell in a Cell.
At Survivor Series Daniel Bryan retained his belt one more time against Lex Luger however after the match the WWE Universe was shocked when the Money in the Bank holder, Bret Hart, cashed in on a helpless Daniel Bryan. Despite Bryan putting up a good fight and I mean a really good fight (his resiliancy in this game is ridiculous), Bret Hart was finally able to beat Bryan and take the gold and in effect make him a Heel in the eyes of the WWE Universe.
This setup a feud in which a rather patronising Bret Hart would give Bryan his rematch at TLC however along the way he was becoming more and more heelish in how he acted towards Bryan in which he become very dismissive of the challenge of Bryan. He acknowledged Bryan was good but just not excellent like he is. Some would say he echoed Triple H's viewpoint of Bryan is a B+ Player.
Bret retained the gold at TLC after brutalising Bryan to full on jeers from the crowd and thus cementing his Heel status before he'd go on to retain the gold over John Cena at the Royal Rumble then an old foe in Shawn Michaels at Fastlane thus sending him on the path to Wrestlemania as the Champion where he'll face....
The Royal Rumble
Daniel Bryan won the Royal Rumble and he's more determined than ever to get one over Bret Hart, get back his title and once again prove he is not a joke. He is not a B+ Player and he belongs at the top of the company.
Story of the WWE Intercontinental Championship
"The One" Billy Gunn began things holding the Intercontinental Title and his first feud over the gold was with Stardust. Retaining the belt at Extreme Rules he moved onto Payback where he met Rick Rude. The Ravishing One came up short that night but won the title from Gunn at Money in the Bank.
The two met again at Battleground with Rude once again scoring the victory to retain the gold however at Summerslam he'd put the title on the line against Hideo Itami.
Itami has won the King of the Ring tournament at NXT: Takeover in July and thus won 2 things. A place on the main roster and a guaranteed shot at either the United States or Intercontinental Champion. The Japanese star singled out Rick Rude and went after the gold at Summerslam however Tricky Ricky found another way to sneak a victory over Itami. Rude defended the belt against Itami again at Night of Champions and managed to retain before allowing him one more crack at the title at Hell in a Cell. Third time was the charm as the King of the Ring added the title to his collection.
Itami retained the title over Brian Pillman at Survivor Series and then retained again over Kevin Owens at TLC however in a rematch with Owens at the Royal Rumble, Itami lost the gold.
Kevin Owens retained the title over Ken Shamrock at Fastlane and still holds the title as we go towards Wrestlemania.
Story of the WWE United States Championship
Speaking of Kevin Owens, he did infact start Universe as the United States Champion, retaining the gold against Chris Jericho at Extreme Rules before entering into a hard hitting fued with Cactus Jack over the following months.
Cactus Jack took the title at Payback then retained against Owens at Money in the Bank. Successful defences against Bad News Barrett, Stardust and Rikishi followed however Jack lost the title to Faarooq at Hell in a Cell.
Faarooq's reign was short lived as Booker T took the title from him at Survivor Series then retained in a rematch with Faarooq followed by wins over Brian Pillman and Honky Tonk Man meaning Booker T is still the Champion to this day.
Story of the WWE Diva's Championship
The Queen Bitch herself Stephanie McMahon began things as the Diva's Champion and proved her dominance for months on end retaining the belt in matches with both Bella Twins, Paige and Natalya. She eventually come unstuck in a shock loss to Layla at Hell in a Cell however Layla proved she was no fluke by retaining the title for a few months all the way through to Fastlane before eventually losing the belt to Brie Bella.
Brie is the current champion.
Story of the WWE Tag Team Championship
The Usos started life in Universe Mode as the Tag Champions and retained the gold over Kama & D'Lo at Extreme Rules however lost the belts the next month to The New Day at Payback.
At Money in the Bank the Usos regained the titles over The New Day and held them all the way through to Survivor Series defeating The New Day, Kama & D'Lo, Tyson Kidd & Cesaro along the way.
They were eventually upended in an upset to Adnan & Mustafa however they were unable to hold the belts for long as they lost the titles to the Prime Time Players at Tables, Ladders & Chairs.
Darren and Titus are still the champs to this day.
Over on NXT...
Story of the NXT Championship
Sami Zayn started as the NXT Champion and in the first Takeover (Fatal 4 Way) he defeated Finlay in a Belfast Street Fight however on the same show, Jack Swagger turned up in NXT and won a #1 contendership Fatal 4 Way Match meaning he'd challenge Zayn at the next Takeover.
Swagger defeated Zayn on the next Takeover then proceeded to hold onto the title for the rest of the year defeating the likes of Curtis Axel, Adam Rose and Christian along the way.
At the December Takeover, Swagger would face Finn Balor in a title-for-title match (see below) and would lose in the end.
Balor's reign as NXT Champion was short lived as at January's Takeover show (NXT: Takeover Elimination Chamber), Sami Zayn once again won the gold inside the Chamber with Balor, Swagger, X-Pac, Christian and Bo Dallas.
Sami Zayn's still the champion to this day however will be defending the gold at the March Takeover against X-Pac.
Story of the European Championship
As the GM of NXT and recongised as the greatest European Champion of all time (sorry D'Lo), William Regal reinstated the European Title to the company as part of NXT. So he started as the champion however at the very first Takeover in April, he was beaten by Baron Corbin for the gold. On the same night, Finn Balor had won the #1 contendership Fatal 4 Way for the title and became European Champion on the Takeover special in May.
Finn Balor still holds the European Title to this day and will meet another Irishman, Finlay, at the NXT Takeover in March. Finn even held BOTH the NXT and European Championship at the same time for a short spell along the way.
Story of the NXT Women's Championship
Alicia Fox started as the NXT Women's Champion and she still is to this day however she did lose the title, for a spell, to Summer Rae. Summer won the title at May's Takeover and retained it all the way through till September when she lost it back to Alicia Fox.
Alicia proved her dominance in the division by retaining the title constantly through the rest of the year and still to this day. Mostly with victories over Summer Rae and Eva Marie.
Fox will defend the title against Emma at the March Takeover.
Story of the NXT Tag Team Championship
The Vaudevillains began as the Tag Team Champions and defeated Lucha Dragons to retain the gold on the first Takeover however lost the title to The Ascension on the May special.
Lucha Dragons took the titles at the August Takeover however lost them the very next month back to The Ascension. They still hold them to this day proving their dominance over the division with wins over Lucha Dragons, The Vaudevillains and Enzo & Big Cass along the way.
So now we head towards Wrestlemania for the first year and "stacked" doesn't begin to describe the top 6 matches on the card. Especially looking forward to the "Big Hoss" battle of Lesnar vs Owens.
WRESTLEMANIA
YEAR 1
A6fmkAd7.jpg
WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match: Bret "Hitman" Hart © vs Daniel Bryan
Z5RlGIWn.jpg
Brock Lesnar vs WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens (non-title)
z6Gc6eeT.jpg
Paul Wight vs The Undertaker
qeHHUXIk.jpg
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Bray Wyatt
yMp0X7Jg.jpg
Shawn Michaels vs The Rock
p89z9oJj.jpg
Seth Rollins vs John Cena
I shall post up the results of 'Mania and Raw the night after once I've played them.

Amazing Work Man, Got some Awesome wrestlemania matches/moments happening, Interested to see who wins what

How In depth is the tracker you have created? would you be willing to share it by any chance?

Amazing Work Man, Got some Awesome wrestlemania matches/moments happening, Interested to see who wins what

How In depth is the tracker you have created? would you be willing to share it by any chance?

It's relatively basic and does what it pretty much needs to. A tab for my roster, a tab for all the main roster PPV's and a tab for all the NXT Takeover Specials. If you're happy to work with the same event format as myself then I'll happily send you over a blank one.

Looks something like this...

X26YMcS1.jpg wbv43NdI.jpg ZXPz8z7j.jpg

Remember everyone not to hotlink. Thanks!

If you're aiming this at me, then all the images I posted in my Universe post are uploaded to Imgbox as per the rule stated in this thread http://caws.ws/forum/topic/468137-reminder-dont-hotlink-images/

Nope wasn't to you. You're good. :cool:

In the first match of the entire Universe...we have a new #1 contender for Seth Rollins' World Heavyweight Championship (not the WWE WHC, the old WCW belt)...guess who? If you guessed Bo Dallas...then you're actually right.

And the unthinkable happened...wait for it...no, not the return of (insert name here)...more unthinkable...

Eva Marie had a good match. (She did lose, but it was quite the contest against Nikki Bella).

After the third week, I'm adding DCW to the Universe (their PPV is at the end of Week 3, it gives me a whole month to build up to the May-Per-View.)

What's going on in my universe? Oh I wish I knew, because its so broken and barely useable right now. Every time I turn my console off, all my rivalry matches are gone and it just makes me not want to play. Annoying.

So far what I'm doing with Joker & Harley Quinn is...making appearances on Lucha Underground. You know, because crazy cheesy storylines starts there lmao. Later on I'm planning to have Joker start some kind of an invasion to main WWE roster with some luchadores as his thugs, in a crazy cartoony look. Imagine The Bunny, UltraMantis Black, Jarvis Cottonbelly (cant think anyone better looking as crazy 'clown') , and many more as Sons of Joker. If only we could use Adam Rose's rosebud NPCs..

My first new ecw paypervie card

Match1

The ecw ultra violent champiship

New jack champ vs baron Corbin

Match 2

Ecw women championship

Tamina champ vs Paige

Match 3

Cactus jack vs brat Wyatt

Match 4

Ecw tag championship

Lucia dragons champs vs the USo

Match 5

Ecw tv title

Lone wolf Daniel steel champvs Kevin Owens

Match 6

X-title

Pentagon jr champ vs Sami zayn

Main event

Ecw world title

Dean Ambrose vs ban bam champ 's Roman reigns

It's relatively basic and does what it pretty much needs to. A tab for my roster, a tab for all the main roster PPV's and a tab for all the NXT Takeover Specials. If you're happy to work with the same event format as myself then I'll happily send you over a blank one.

Looks something like this...

X26YMcS1.jpg wbv43NdI.jpg ZXPz8z7j.jpg

Yeah sure man, send one through

Week 2

RAW Is War

Non-Title

Before: Neville comes sits at ringside.

During: Undertaker and Neville start arguing and Baron Corbin gets the advantage.

Undertaker© vs. Baron Corbin

Winner: Undertaker

Ken Shamrock vs. Heath Slater

Winner: Ken Shamrock

Sin Cara vs. Titus O'Neil

Winner: Titus O'Neil

Kenny Omega vs. Neville

Winner: Kenny Omega

Falls Count Anywhere

Non-Title

Undertaker© vs. Fire Ant©

Winner: Fire Ant

WCW Nitro

Sting w/Ultimate Warrior vs. Colin Cassady w/Enzo Amore

Winner: Colin Cassady

Falls Count Anywhere

Non-Title

Paige vs. Layla

Winner: Paige

Non-Title

The Rock© vs. Tyler Breeze

Winner: The Rock

Non-Title

The Rock vs. Chris Jericho

Winner: Chris Jericho

Non-Title

John Cena© vs. Stunning Steve Austin

Winner: Stunning Steve Austin

Smackdown

JBL vs. X-Pac vs. Lord Steven Regal

Winner: X-Pac

R-Truth vs. Finn Balor

Before: Brock Lesnar hits Finn Balor from behind with the championship. Lesnar just keeps yelling you'll never take this from me!

Winner: R-Truth

Elimination Tag Team

Non-Title

D-Generation X© vs. The Vaudevillians

Winner: D-Generation X

Non-Title

Erick Rowan© vs. Shawn Michaels

Winner: Shawn Michaels

Falls Count Anywhere

Non-Title

Brock Lesnar© vs. Rick Rude

Winner: Brock Lesnar

ECW Hardcore TV

Fandango vs. Bret Hart

Before: Kofi Kingston attacked Bret Hart before the match by throwing him into the steel steps

Winner: Bret Hart

Falls Count Anywhere

Non-Title

Paige© vs. Stephanie McMahon

Winner: Stephanie McMahon

Elimination Tag Team

New Day vs. Tyson Kidd & Cesaro

Winner: New Day

Jimmy Uso vs. Dean Ambrose

Winner: Dean Ambrose

After: They both shake hands

Non-Title

Bobby Lashley vs. Seth Rollins

Winner: Bobby Lashley

After: Bobby Lashley wanted to shake hands but Seth Rollins slapped his hand away.

Archived