What's going on in your Universe?

Kingbdl

Fast track recap of my first month in the Universe.

WWE (Monday Night RAW & Thursday Night Smackdown)

Triple H, Dario Cueto (LU), and Jim Cornette (ROH) signed a multi-company deal that allowed talents to perform in other wrestling promotion shows between them.

Seth Rollins walks out on WWE after felt like he was getting screwed over his first title defense against Roman Reigns. Rollins thought he could outperform everybody and he did. He's the deserving champion and Roman Reigns had done nothing to earn a title shot, since he loses his Mania match and hasnt done anything to top Rollins' consistant stellar performance. This caused a huge trouble backstage which forces WWE to turn Roman Reigns as a heel corporate champion. On the positive side, WWE feels they need a huge babyface. But knowing that Cena, Zayn, and Orton is currently sidelined, they're bringing Finn Balor to the main roster.

Kevin Owens © vs Daniel Bryan - Intercontinental Championship feud. The name speaks for themselves. We all know this two always deliver a 5 star match.

Dolph Ziggler © vs Tyler Breeze - US Championship feud

New Day © vs Enzo Amore & Big Cass - WWE Tag Team Championship

Neville vs Stardust

Bray Wyatt vs Dean Ambrose #7018347293132

Tuesday Night Ring of Honor

ROH World Champion AJ Styles succesfully defended the title against Adam Cole. After the match the rest of The Kingdom comes on behalf of Adam Cole and starts beating the shit out of AJ, but no Bullet Club member comes out to help. This then results a double turn, The Kingdom as heel and AJ Styles as a tweener. After getting his ass handed to him, AJ looks for any Bullet Club member in the back and find themselves on a pool table with none other than.......Seth Rollins. The following week, Rollins cut a shoot promo on WWE not allowing him to shine as a megastar and sticks with Vinnie Mac's new golden boy Roman Reigns. Before he finishes talking, AJ Styles comes out and said that Rollins can't just walk to his backyard and takeover the attention of Bullet Club like he did last week. AJ Styles is the leader, he is THE man in ROH much like Rollins WAS in the WWE. AJ's also feel suspicious about Rollins, AJ said that he knows how much of a snake Rollins really is and he knows very well how Rollins kissed Triple H's ass. He suspects Rollins is a double agent from the WWE to destroy ROH from the inside by taking part of the multi-company deal because Vince afraid ROH will outshine & outgrown the WWE soon. But Rollins made it crystal clear that he's not part of the multi-company deal, he's here for Ring of Honor.

Alberto del Rio take a part on the multi-company deal that allows him to wrestle on every WWE Shows, Ring of Honor, and Lucha Underground. Again, AJ Styles secretly very suspicious with every cross brand talents on this multi-company deal.

Young Bucks © vs The Kingdom - ROH World Tag Team Championship

Wednesday Night NXT

Finn Balor drops the NXT Championship to Apollo Crews. Balor gets promoted to main roster and Crews started his reign of dominance by destroying Baron Corbin as his first victim.

Tyson Kidd © vs Hideo Itami - NXT Intercontinental Championship

Lucha Dragon © vs Angelico & Jack Evans from Lucha Underground - NXT Tag Team Championship

Bayley finally dropped her NXT Womens Championship to Sexy Star, who recently also take a part of Triple H's multi-company deal. Sexy Star joins NXT & Lucha Underground.

Friday Night Lucha!

Johnny Mundo turns rudo after refusing to attack Prince Puma after losing his LU Championship to him. Rey Mysterio Jr. surprisingly makes his debut & comes out to a huge cheer from the crowd and saves Puma.

International wrestling legend Jushin Liger makes his debut, revealing that he take part of the multi-company deal. Joining both Lucha Underground and NXT.

Drago vs Pentagon Jr.

Dr Wagner Jr vs Mil Muertes

Crossover talent lists recap:

Alberto del Rio (WWE, ROH, Lucha Underground)

Angelico (Lucha Underground & NXT)

Jack Evans (Lucha Underground & NXT)

Jushin Liger (NXT & Lucha Underground)

Kevin Owens (WWE & ROH)

Roderick Strong (ROH & NXT)

Sami Zayn (WWE & ROH)

Shark Boy (ROH & Lucha Underground)

Sexy Star (NXT & Lucha Underground)

Tyson Kidd (WWE, NXT, Lucha Underground)

Young Bucks (NXT & ROH)

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raw Week Two

RAW

*Glass Shatters*

Cole: "The Rattlesnake is back again this week and is kicking off Monday Night Raw!"

Austin grabs a mic and says he believes pro wrestling died when he left and is sick of "this sports entertainment crap." He wants the title and he wants to be added to the main event of extreme rules. Vince McMahon enters and says that Austins time is way over. Austin, angered by this, is about to run to Vince at the top of the stage and stunner him, but then comes Bo Dallas. Bo tells Austin to not give up hope and all he has to do is Bo- *Stunner*.

Austin tells McMahon that if can beat Bo Dallas right now he'll be added to the main event of extreme rules. Vince, fearing that Austin may attack him, agrees. Bell rings.

Austin wins via Stunner through announce table and count out.

Up Next: The Divas Champion in action!

Nikki already in the ring, says that she will be holding a Divas Championship open challenge every week until she runs through the entire division. Once she is finished she will retire with the title. Cameron is the first Diva to answer the challenge. Match starts.

Nikki wins via Forearm Smash

New Day make their entrance and talk about how they want to bring the Power of Positivity to the authoritative role. They believe the 3 of them would be perfect for the job. Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose enter. Roman grabs a mic and simply says "not on my watch." They start to brawl. Bell rings, match officially starts.

Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose win via Dirty Deeds followed by a spear.

*Cuts to backstage*

Cole: "Oh My God! Rusev just brutally attacked Sgt. Slaughter back stage."

Rusev takes metal pipe and beats Slaughter over the head with it.

Kalisto starts to enter, but Rusev runs in on the entrance and attacks. The sanctioned match was a falls count anywhere so the match begins there.

Rusev wins via super kick.

Up Next: John Cena and Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins and Xavier Woods!

Cena in the middle of the ring expresses his disappointment about losing to Austin last week, but is excited to defend the championship in a triple threat match at Extreme Rules! He feels like he has a new energy with the loss and is more determined than ever to prove his worth. Orton enters to join Cena by his side for the match.

Rollins and Woods enter together and while Rollins complains about this match not being what it should be, Xavier goes on about how great the power of positivity will be for the WWE when the New Day is appointed the new authority figures. Match begins.

Cena and Orton win via AA to Xavier Woods.

Post match: Rollins and Woods start to attack Cena and Orton. Orton and Woods brawl into the crowd while Cena and Rollins fight in the ring. Cena eventually gives Rollins an Attitude Adjustment and then...Stunner! Austin comes from who knows where and Stuns Cena to end Raw.

Cole: "Austin is on a rampage to win the championship. I don't think we've ever seen Stone Cold this determined in his entire career!"

End Show.

Smackdown! Week Two

SMACKDOWN

Bray Wyatt makes his way to the ring to begin Smackdown! He lets the world know that he destroyed the Undertaker at Wrestlemania and that the deadman now lives within him. At Extreme Rules he dares anyone to fight him in an Extreme Rules match and he would destroy them too. Sin Cara vs. Bray Wyatt up next.

Bray Wyatt wins via Sister Abigail

Up Next: DLo Brown vs Darren Young

The Nation makes their way to the ring and speak poorly about the current tag team champions. At Extreme Rules they are committed to embarrassing the Primetime Players and once again become tag champs.

As PTP make their way to the ring they start to mock the Nation and claim that the new era of wrestling they're in now is far more difficult than the attitude era. The Nation wouldn't have a chance against them, but the match is made official for Extreme Rules.

D'lo Brown wins via feet on the rope

Post match PTP tries to attack, but The Nation get away.

While running away on the ramp...Bad News Barrett attacks both Kama Mustafa and D'lo Brown. PTP then runs up the ramp and PTP and the nation brawl to the backstage.

Up next: Dolph Ziggler vs Bad News Barrett.

High on emotions, Bad News Barrett grabs a chair and quickly attacks Dolph Ziggler with it. Dolph wins via DQ.

Up next: Intercontinental Champion Bret Hart goes head to head with Ryback once more!

Bret Hart rolls Ryback up and hold the tights to win once again after Ryback got much closer to winning than last time. Ryback escaped 2 sharpshooters and was lucky that Bret had his foot on the rope after a meat hook clothesline.

Up next: Dean Ambrose vs. Kofi Kingston

Dean Ambrose wins via Dirty Deeds

Post match: All of New Day enter and ambush Dean Ambrose. Roman Reigns' music hits and he enters through the crowd to make the save. The 3 on 2 odds is too much for Reigns and Ambrose and New Day demolishes both of them. Xavier grabs a mic and says to get a partner because at Extreme Rules it will be a 3 on 3 elimination tag team match.

Show ends.

Matches set for Extreme Rules:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

John Cena © vs. Seth Rollins vs. Steve Austin

United States Championship

Rusev © vs. Sgt. Slaughter

Tag Team Championship

Primetime Players © vs. The Nation of Domination

Bray Wyatt Open Challenge - Extreme Rules Match

3 on 3 Elimination Tag Match

The New Day vs. Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, ???

That was amazing. Do you just use your imagination to come up with your 'scenarios' or does the came have those cut scenes (haven't played Universe yet)?

Just finished Extreme Rules (nothing too interesting besides Paige taking the Diva's Championship). Beginning phase 1 of the New WWE. Raw has been totally reworked. The title holders kept their belts but the roster was reworked with a random draft. The first show's main event match was Sting vs. Finn Balor. Also on the show the Blade Runners reunited. One month away from phase 2.

Fast track recap of my first month in the Universe.

WWE (Monday Night RAW & Thursday Night Smackdown)

Triple H, Dario Cueto (LU), and Jim Cornette (ROH) signed a multi-company deal that allowed talents to perform in other wrestling promotion shows between them.

Seth Rollins walks out on WWE after felt like he was getting screwed over his first title defense against Roman Reigns. Rollins thought he could outperform everybody and he did. He's the deserving champion and Roman Reigns had done nothing to earn a title shot, since he loses his Mania match and hasnt done anything to top Rollins' consistant stellar performance. This caused a huge trouble backstage which forces WWE to turn Roman Reigns as a heel corporate champion. On the positive side, WWE feels they need a huge babyface. But knowing that Cena, Zayn, and Orton is currently sidelined, they're bringing Finn Balor to the main roster.

Kevin Owens © vs Daniel Bryan - Intercontinental Championship feud. The name speaks for themselves. We all know this two always deliver a 5 star match.

Dolph Ziggler © vs Tyler Breeze - US Championship feud

New Day © vs Enzo Amore & Big Cass - WWE Tag Team Championship

Neville vs Stardust

Bray Wyatt vs Dean Ambrose #7018347293132

Tuesday Night Ring of Honor

ROH World Champion AJ Styles succesfully defended the title against Adam Cole. After the match the rest of The Kingdom comes on behalf of Adam Cole and starts beating the shit out of AJ, but no Bullet Club member comes out to help. This then results a double turn, The Kingdom as heel and AJ Styles as a tweener. After getting his ass handed to him, AJ looks for any Bullet Club member in the back and find themselves on a pool table with none other than.......Seth Rollins. The following week, Rollins cut a shoot promo on WWE not allowing him to shine as a megastar and sticks with Vinnie Mac's new golden boy Roman Reigns. Before he finishes talking, AJ Styles comes out and said that Rollins can't just walk to his backyard and takeover the attention of Bullet Club like he did last week. AJ Styles is the leader, he is THE man in ROH much like Rollins WAS in the WWE. AJ's also feel suspicious about Rollins, AJ said that he knows how much of a snake Rollins really is and he knows very well how Rollins kissed Triple H's ass. He suspects Rollins is a double agent from the WWE to destroy ROH from the inside by taking part of the multi-company deal because Vince afraid ROH will outshine & outgrown the WWE soon. But Rollins made it crystal clear that he's not part of the multi-company deal, he's here for Ring of Honor.

Alberto del Rio take a part on the multi-company deal that allows him to wrestle on every WWE Shows, Ring of Honor, and Lucha Underground. Again, AJ Styles secretly very suspicious with every cross brand talents on this multi-company deal.

Young Bucks © vs The Kingdom - ROH World Tag Team Championship

Wednesday Night NXT

Finn Balor drops the NXT Championship to Apollo Crews. Balor gets promoted to main roster and Crews started his reign of dominance by destroying Baron Corbin as his first victim.

Tyson Kidd © vs Hideo Itami - NXT Intercontinental Championship

Lucha Dragon © vs Angelico & Jack Evans from Lucha Underground - NXT Tag Team Championship

Bayley finally dropped her NXT Womens Championship to Sexy Star, who recently also take a part of Triple H's multi-company deal. Sexy Star joins NXT & Lucha Underground.

Friday Night Lucha!

Johnny Mundo turns rudo after refusing to attack Prince Puma after losing his LU Championship to him. Rey Mysterio Jr. surprisingly makes his debut & comes out to a huge cheer from the crowd and saves Puma.

International wrestling legend Jushin Liger makes his debut, revealing that he take part of the multi-company deal. Joining both Lucha Underground and NXT.

Drago vs Pentagon Jr.

Dr Wagner Jr vs Mil Muertes

Crossover talent lists recap:

Alberto del Rio (WWE, ROH, Lucha Underground)

Angelico (Lucha Underground & NXT)

Jack Evans (Lucha Underground & NXT)

Jushin Liger (NXT & Lucha Underground)

Kevin Owens (WWE & ROH)

Roderick Strong (ROH & NXT)

Sami Zayn (WWE & ROH)

Shark Boy (ROH & Lucha Underground)

Sexy Star (NXT & Lucha Underground)

Tyson Kidd (WWE, NXT, Lucha Underground)

Young Bucks (NXT & ROH)

This just sounds great all around! :)

Can't wait to follow it.

Yeah i was hoping they would have fixed that for 2K16 where you face your rival literally every week leading up to the ppv, lol i mean whats the point of the ppv if they face each other every week leading up to it?

I swear one year i just want the main focus of the game to be Universe Mode, cause lets face it thats what makes these games so re-playable. Once you do showcase and my career universe is really what keeps you playing the rest of the year, making shows, rivalries and storylines. It just seems like it would make sense to overhaul it and fix all these bugs and actually let us simulate how a rivalry should be done.

Instead of a showcase or career mode focus, next years game should solely focus on universe mode and making it better.

Im looking forward to when someone makes a guide on how to make universe run the best way (Like i believe there was for last years game? or at least a previous one)

No way to get around the strict mechanics. Especially with the exclusion of choosing rivalry types, there's no real way to have the type of control you truly want. A lot of Universe is just filling in the gaps with whatever amount of fabrication you can muster.

Smackdown, Week 1

-Finn Bàlor defeated Adam Rose

-The New Day(Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods)with Big E defeated Cesaro and Tyson Kidd

-Emma defeated Layla

-Neville defeated Baron Corbin

-Stardust defeated Sami Zayn and Sheamus in a Triple Threat match

-Roman Reigns defeated Seth Rollins in the main event

Only on my second month so my universe isn't exactly how i want it to be yet(i like to set it up slowly and make it feel authentic so i play every single match on every card, slowly build up wrestler im planning on pushing and make up cutscenes, backstage segments etc. in my head to advance the storylines :rip:) but so far:

Dolph won the IC Title from Ryback at Extreme Rules which was the beginning of his losing streak storyline, eventually he lost it and attacked Ziggler then went on to win a triple threat #1 contenders match so he'll be getting his rematch at Payback. Once he loses he's going to attempt suicide and terminally injure himself forcing him into retirement, sorry Rybore.

Cena won the US Title from Rollins and is feuding with Sheamus now

Rollins and Randy are having a filler feud for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship until i build some other wrestlers up

Roman, Dean and Bryan are feuding with The Wyatt's, Roman mainly with Bray and Daniel & Dean mainly Harper and Rowan

Nikki is feuding with Nattie and Naomi until she turns heel on Brie and Paige comes up from NXT

Finn's just been feuding with jobbers like Adam Rose while i build up Kevin Owens against the top faces, i'm planning on him holding it until Owens is ready then staying out of action for a while and returning as heel and winning it back from Sami who'll be the next champion after Owens.

Paige is staying in NXT until i've built up some of the other divas down there. Summer is serving manipulative ice queen, recruiting Eva and promising she'll take her to the top if she helps her get what she wants(the women's title). I'm slowly building Eva up as the top heel so eventually she'll turn on Summer when she wins the title and snatches it for herself! she'll be the longest reigning NXT Women's Champion in history and i'll debut her on the main roster by managing one of the top heel guys and helping him win the world title, im not sure who yet though. It'll feel like a big deal when she eventually wrestles on the main roster and wins the title. My Diva's Division would be so *censored*ing lit if the NXT Women were in the game but whatever, next year will slay. I was planning on pushing Summer on the Main Roster too but her model is terrible again so i'm going to avoid using her too much.

Top Heels eventually: Seth, Eva, Nikki, Kevin, New Day, The Wyatt's and maybe Sheamus since he's really fun to play as.

Top Faces: Cena, Finn, Roman, Ambrose, Bryan, Dolph, Brie, and Sami Zayn

Tweeners: Paige and Randy orton will both flip flop between face and heel quite often but they'll still be pushed a top stars.

Mid Carders: Rusev, Stardust, Tyler Breeze, Neville, Baron corbin, The Uso's, Tyson Kidd and Cesaro

Part Timers: Undertaker, Sting, Triple H, Jericho, Lesnar, Lita and Trish when the dlc comes out.

The rest will just be used as jobbers or enhancement talent :)

April Year 1, Week 2

Saturday- ECW Hardcore TV(WWF and WCW cross brand show)

Brian Pillman vs. Bret Hart vs. Mr. McMahon vs. Randy Savage

Winner: Randy Savage

Jim Neidhart vs. British Bulldog

Winner: British Bulldog

Hulk Hogan vs. Honky Tonk Man

Winner: Hulk Hogan

Ultimate Warrior vs. Kevin Nash

Winner: Ultimate Warrior

Sunday- NXT Takeover

Extreme Rules

Hideo Itami vs. James Storm

Winner: James Storm

Colin Cassady vs. William Regal

Winner: Colin Cassady

Women's Championship

Extreme Rules

Sasha Banks© vs. Emma

Winner: Still Women's Champion Sasha Banks

Tag Team Championship

Elimination Tag

Vaudevillians© vs. Lucha Dragons

Winner: Still Tag Team Champions Vaudevillians

Falls Count Anywhere

Apollo Crews vs. Chad Gable

Winner: Apollo Crews

Intercontinental Championship

Tyler Breeze© vs. Sting '91 vs. Sami Zayn

Winner: Still IC Champion Tyler Breeze

NXT Championship

Finn Balor© vs. Superstar Steve Austin vs. Baron Corbin vs. Stone Cold '97 vs. Kevin Owens vs. Undertaker '01

Winner: Still NXT Champion Finn Balor

I want to have several 8 man tournaments to decide my champions for universe mode. How does this work? Do I do the tournaments in exhibition mode first and then go in and change the default champions in universe mode, or is there a way to make the titles vacant in universe and have the tournaments there? I hope this makes sense what I'm asking.

I still can't cause a major injury. What the absolute hell.

I injured Miz. He got a minor head injury. I've since put him through about 7 additional matches...all extreme rules, hell in a cell, falls count anywhere, etc. I've done OMG moves on him, I've done countless finishers and signatures, I've specifically used people with finishers who target the head (HBK, HHH, Orton, Big Show, Bray, Sheamus, etc), I've used the chair to the head about 200 times...I've done table spots, I threw him off the cell through the announce table, I threw him through the cell, I used an exposed turnbuckle...I've done literally everything that should have killed him in real life...and he still has nothing more than a minor head injury.

I still can't cause a major injury. What the absolute hell.

I injured Miz. He got a minor head injury. I've since put him through about 7 additional matches...all extreme rules, hell in a cell, falls count anywhere, etc. I've done OMG moves on him, I've done countless finishers and signatures, I've specifically used people with finishers who target the head (HBK, HHH, Orton, Big Show, Bray, Sheamus, etc), I've used the chair to the head about 200 times...I've done table spots, I threw him off the cell through the announce table, I threw him through the cell, I used an exposed turnbuckle...I've done literally everything that should have killed him in real life...and he still has nothing more than a minor head injury.

Well it's official! The Miz is Superman!!

I want to have several 8 man tournaments to decide my champions for universe mode. How does this work? Do I do the tournaments in exhibition mode first and then go in and change the default champions in universe mode, or is there a way to make the titles vacant in universe and have the tournaments there? I hope this makes sense what I'm asking.

To my knowledge, you can't vacate a title assigned to a show, so you'd need to either remove all titles assigned to shows or do your tournaments in exhibition.

Monday Night - RAW - WWE World title, US title, Tag titles

Tuesday Night - NJPW - IWGP Heavyweight title, IWGP Intercontinental title

Wednesday Night - NXT - NXT title, NXT Pure title, NXT Tag Team title, NXT Womens title

Thursday Night - SmackDown - WWE Undisputed title, Intercontinental title, Divas title, Tag titles

Friday Night - ROH - ROH World title, ROH TV title - ROH tag titles

Saturday Night - EVOLVE - World Heavyweight title - EVOLVE Global title (EVOLVE is WWN EVOLVE but also features original CAWS on the brand)

WWE PPV's are brand exclusive one month Raw, one month SmackDown (excluding Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summerslam and Survivor Series)

NJPW and ROH have exclusive special events but also have special combined Special Events like the WrestleKingdom and Global Wars. NXT and EVOLVE also have shared events between the 4 other wrestling companies

My Current Champions in Universe are:

Raw - Ric Flair (WWE Champion), Hulk Hogan (US Champion) - I've left RAW mostly at the mercy of simulation

NJPW - CM Punk (IWGP Heavyweight Champion), Shinsuke Nakamura (IWGP Intercontinental Champion)

NXT - Hideo Itami (NXT Champion) Nick Jackson (NXT Pure Champion), Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady (NXT Tag Team Champions), Paige (NXT Women's Champion)

SmackDown - Sheamus (WWE Undisputed Champion), Cesaro (Intercontinental Champion), The ROH Connection Seth Rollins and Daniel Bryan (Tag Team Champions dual brand), Paige (Divas Champion dual brand)

ROH - CM Punk (ROH World Champion, AJ Styles (ROH TV Champion), The Briscoes (ROH Tag Team Champions)

EVOLVE - Johnny Gargano (World Heavyweight Champion), Chris Danger (EVOLVE Global Champion)

April Year 1, Week 3

Monday- Raw

WWE Champion Seth Rollins vs. Neville

Winner: Seth Rollins

Divas Champion Nikki Bella vs. Stephanie McMahon

Winner: Stephanie McMahon

R-Truth vs. The Rock

Winner: The Rock

Rivalry Match

Tag Champion Kofi Kingston vs. Darren Young

Before: Xavier Woods comes out to support Kofi

Winner: Kofi Kingston