What's going on in your Universe?

Kingbdl

^ You're going with an Attitude Era Universe?

Might take a while to start up my Universe the way I want to, with all the options of creation back I don't really want to go without using what I could. That includes titles, arenas and CAWs. For now there's a pretty decent looking IWGP Belt on XB1 that I could use for now but I'm still waiting for the main guys like Okada and Nakamura.

For one of the shows yeah. Going to have 3 different companies. WWF, WCW and WWE which will have WWE Raw and NXT.

Literally just finished the other week 1 shows so will post results now.

WCW –

.Fit Finlay vs Lex Luger

Winner = Lex Luger

.Vader vs Steamboat

Winner = Steamboat

.Booker T vs DDP

Winner = DDP

.Flair vs Sting

Winner = Sting

NXT –

.Sasha Banks vs Becky Lynch

Winner = Sasha Banks

.Breeze vs Corbin

Winner = Breeze via a quick roll up

. The Vaudevillains vs Enzo and Cassidy

Winner = Enzo and Cassidy

.Balor vs Regal

Winner = Balor

WWE RAW April week 1 –

Cole – Good evening ladies and Gentlemen we are live here in the Staples Centre for WWE Monday Night Raw!

Saxton – What a night we have in store for you, folks! The WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins will be taking on Antonio Cesaro in our main event tonight.

Cole – It’s going to be one hell of a match!

Seth Rollins segment

Rollins – Week after week, night after night I am showing why I am the man! Why I’m the chosen one for this business. The real heavyweight champion. You talk about to be the man you got to beat the man, well nobody can beat me! Hell I’m the greatest WWE champion ever. I am…

Paul Heyman comes out

Heyman – Seth you truly are the man at the moment. Look at you, the WWE World Heavyweight champion. The man of the hour and the champion that truly believes he is the trailblazer of this industry right now.

Rollins – That’s because I am the trailblazer. I am the man, Heyman! You put me up against anyone in that locker room and I will beat them!

Heyman – Oh you are, Seth and that’s why I do not wish to argue with you. That is also why I’ve handpicked your opponent for Extreme Rules.

Rollins – You did what? Where is he? Send him out here!

Heyman – He’s not here at the moment but I can assure you, you will be seeing him later tonight. Good luck in your match later, Seth.

Seth – What? Hey you can’t do that! You can’t leave me hanging like that you son of a b!tch!

Kevin Owens vs Miz

Winner = Owens

Reigns warming up backstage

Reigns vs Dolph Ziggler

Winner = Reigns

Cena interview –

Cena – It’s Monday night, so what must that mean? Yeah you got it, the US Title invitational is back and it seems the Staples Centre is the place to be tonight! So lets make it clear for everyone in the locker rooms right now. I’m about to go out there to the ring. You want some? Come get some!

Barrett attacks Cena on his way to the ring leaving Cena laying and in need of medical attention

Nikki vs Paige

Winner = Paige

New Day vs Prime time players

Winner = New day

Rollins interview

Renne Young – Well Seth, we found out tonight that Paul Heyman has found an opponent for your WWE World title at Extreme Rules but hasn’t gone public on his identification. Have you received any updates?

Rollins – Nope. I haven’t found sh*t. Heyman is being his typical slime ball that he truly is. Talk about trying to harm your champion. How am I supposed to go into my match with Cesaro tonight if I don’t even know who I’m facing in the long term at extreme rules?! Absolute travesty, Renne!

Saxton – Sounds to me like Seth is already making excuses ahead of his title defence in 4 weeks!

Cole – Oh come on! He’s at a clear disadvantage here! This is completely unreasonable by Heyman!

Ryder vs Orton

Winner = Orton

Wyatts promo

*Rollins walking to the ring backstage to the sound of Raw’s theme*

Rollins vs Cesaro

Winner = Rollins

Heyman comes out

Heyman – Don’t worry, Seth you have nothing to think about now. Your worries can be forgotten about now. Because at Extreme Rules you will defend your WWE World title against…BRRRROOOOOOOOOCK LESSSSSSNAAAAAAR!

*Brock Lesnar comes out and stares down Rollins from the top of the stage*

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what has transpired in my Universe from Night of Champions to Wrestlemania. It's been a great story for all three shield members, and I had it all planned out.

NOC

- Seth Rollins © vs Dean Ambrose for the World title.

Rollins manages to keep his title by losing via disqualification.

- Roman Reigns vs Kevin Owens © for the Intercontinental title.

Roman Reigns becomes the new IC champion.

- Sheamus (MITB briefcase holder) vs John Cena © for the United States title.

John Cena retains his title.

HIAC

- Seth Rollins © vs Ambrose in the final match of their feud.

Ambrose wins the World title.

- Reigns vs Owens in the IC title rematch

Reigns retains.

- Sheamus vs John Cena in a rematch.

John Cena retains the US title.

Raw

- New World champion Dean Ambrose is in singles competition after winning the title a night earlier.

Sheamus cashes in on Ambrose and becomes the new World champion.

Survivor Series

- Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose vs Sheamus © for the World title.

Sheamus retains his title.

- Reigns vs Owens for the IC title.

Owens wins back IC title.

Raw

- Reigns becomes the new number one contender for the World title.

- Seth starts feud with Triple H for two weeks.

- Ambrose accompanies Reigns as he prepares for World champion Sheamus.

TLC

- Reigns vs Sheamus © for the World title.

Ambrose costs Reigns the match and turns heel.

- Seth Rollins vs HHH. If Rollins wins, he's the new number one contender. If he loses, he's suspended.

Seth Rollins wins.

Royal Rumble

- Reigns vs Ambrose in a falls count anywhere match.

Roman Reigns wins.

- Seth Rollins vs Sheamus © for the World title.

Seth Rollins becomes the new World champion.

- Roman Reigns wins RR

Fastlane

- Rollins successfully defends his title against Sheamus.

- Dean Ambrose vs rumble winner Roman Reigns. If Dean wins, he gets added to the title match at mania.

Ambrose wins.

WM

- Shield triple threat for the World title.

Seth Rollins (tweener champion) vs Dean Ambrose (heel) vs Roman Reigns.

Dean Ambrose wins and becomes the new World champion.

Just divided up my rosters. RAW, Smackdown and NXT. Divas compete on all shows, and Tag titles available for both RAW and Smackdown.

Raw has the WWE title and Intercontinental. Smackdown has the world title and US.

Pretty interested to see how many different matches I get now.

WWF Raw April Week 2
JR – Good evening ladies and Gentlemen, we are live here in South Carolina for WWF Monday Night Raw!
King – What a night we got in store, JR!
*The Rock comes out *
JR – 30,000 PEOPLE STANDING ON THEIR FEET FOR THE MAN WHO WILL FACE THE WWF CHAMPION IN 2 WEEKS AT BACKLASH
King – It’s the Peoples champ, the Rock!!

The Rock – FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK….to South Carolina
In two weeks time the Rock is going on to Backlash to face that pointy nose piece of trash, Triple H for the WWF championship! Triple H, make you sure you know this…you are going one on one with the great one! You may think you’re that damn good, but the rock knows you’re not so you bring everything you got and…
*McMahon Hemsley faction comes out *
Triple H – Look Rock, you won the fatal four way match…congratulations. But your story ends here. You got the unfortunate task of being the guy that gets his ass kicked by me at Backlash. What makes you even think you can hang with me, Rock? *Everyone laughs*
Because you can flick your eyebrow? Or because you got a few catch phrases? You aren’t on my level Rock. Wanna know why I always say I’m better than everyone else? Because this title right here proves I’m that damn good.
The Rock – Triple H, you ask why The Rock thinks he can hang with you? Well every time we get in this ring, The Rock is slapping your candy ass all around the ring!
King – He can’t say that!
JR – He sure as hell can!
The Rock – Lets put it this way, Triple H. At Backlash you are going to get the biggest…and the Rock means the biggest ass whopping of a life time as I take that WWF title away from you. And there is nothing you, that piece of egotistical crap you call a father in law and nothing that 2 dollar cent trash you call for a wife can do about it!
King – What! How can he say that?!
MrMcMahon - Well I find that highly unlikely when tonight you’re going up against Triple H, X-Pac and Billy Gunn and you’ve got to find two morons who will wanna tag with you. My question for you is, will you even make it to Backlash?

Shamrock/JBL vs Nation of Domination
Winners- Nation of Domination

The Rock and Mankind backstage
Mankind – Look Rock, I know the odds been stacked against you tonight and I’m just here to say if you need any help out there tonight, I got your back and I’m willing to go out there with you.
The Rock – Mick Foley, in all due respect The Rock doesn’t need your help or anyones help to go out and there whip the McMahon’s candy asses all over South Carolina.
Mankind – Ah okay I gotcha…
The Rock – That being said. The Rock greatly appreciates your offer and accepts it. I’ll sell you out there.
JR – Mankind is going out there tonight with The Rock!!
King – What’s he thinking?! Is he crazy?!

Christian w/Edge vs Kane
Winners = no contest as Edge and Christian attacked Kane and Undertaker ran down to make the save

McMahons and DX backstage
Triple H- Can you believe Mick Foley? Doesn’t he understand not to stick your nose in someone elses business?
Mr McMahon – Don’t worry, Mick was always too dumb for his own good. That still leaves us with a 3 on 2 handicap match and we got this tonight, right boys?
X-Pac- Damn right we have
Billy Gunn – Yeah The Rock hasn’t got a chance of making it to Backlash!

Rikishi vs Goldust
Winner = Rikishi

*Stone Cold walking to the ring backstage*
Stone Cold vs the Big Show

= No contest as Big show attacked Stone Cold Steve Austin as he made his entrance

*Rock and Mankind walking towards the ring and then confronted by Jericho*
Jericho – I was robbed last week by DX. I want a piece of that son of a bitch, X-Pac.
*The Rock nods and carries on walking *

DX vs The Rock, Mankind and Jericho
Winners = The Rock, Mankind and Jericho but at the end of the match the McMahon Hemsley faction beat down the Rock, Mankind and Jericho.

WCW
Savio Vega vs Jushin Thunder
Winner = Jushin Thunder

Booker T vs Steiner
Winner = Booker T

DDP vs Sting
Winner = Sting

NXT
Charlotte vs Bailey
Winner = charlotte

The Vaudevillains/Breeze vs Enzo and Cassidy/Corbin
Winners = Enzo/Cassidy/Corbin after Breeze ditched his partners

Regal vs Finn Balor
Winners = No contest. Rhyno debuted and attacked Balor.

WWE Monday Night Raw April Week 2
Cole – Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to WWE Monday Night Raw. We are live here from Boston and I’m Michael Cole and beside me is my partner Bryon Saxton!
Saxton – What a night we have here, Michael. After finding out last week that our main event for extreme rules is Seth Rollins defending his WWE World heavyweight Championship against Brock Lesnar.
*Seth Rollins walks out to the ring*
Rollins – I’ve been hearing all week from people that I’m scared of Brock Lesnar. That I fear him. That he’s going to go into Extreme Rules and walking out with my title. And that I will go to Suplex City. Do you all know who I am? In case you don’t know who I am MY NAME IS SETH ROLLINS AND I AM THE WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. And I am not scared of some brain dead muscle head beast. I will go into Extreme Rules in 3 weeks as the WWE World Heavyweight Champion and I will walk out still the champion.
*Heyman walks out *
Heyman – I commend your optimism and your ambitious attitude, Seth. It’s a bit contagious. However there is a fine line with being optimistic and delusional.
Seth – Shut it Heyman! I am the man and I will be retaining the title one way or another.
Heyman – Well that’s the thing, Brock has come to me earlier with fears of you getting yourself counted out or DQ’ed so you retain the WWE World Title. So that is why at Extreme Rules it will be Seth Rollins defending the WWE World Title against Brock Lesnar…IN A STEEL CAGE MATCH.

Kevin Owens vs Dolph Ziggler
Winner = Dolph Ziggler

*Cena walking to the ring *
Cena – I won’t lie, last week I got my ass kicked. I was sent all over the arena last week by Wade Barrett. But it’s easy to get your ass kicked when your jumped from behind, isn’t it Wade? See you got my attention now, Barrett. You sent your message loud and clear last week. I’m all ears now Wade. So why don’t we get straight to the point. Extreme rules is in 3 weeks, you want some? Come get some! US Title on the line, you name the match and I’m ready to go. Because Barrett…payback is a bitch!

New Day vs Prime Time Players
Winner = New Day

Wade Barrett attacks Cena backstage
Wade – I accept your challenge!

Orton vs Ryback
Winner = Orton

Seth Rollins interview
Interviewer – Seth tonight we found out that you will not only be facing Brock Lesnar for the WWE World title but it will be inside a steel cage at extreme rules. There truly is nowhere to run for you.
Seth – Nowhere to run… *s*Censored*s* nowhere to run…
*Rollins brutally attacks the interviewer*
Rollins – WHO’S RUNNING?!

Brie Bella vs Paige
Winner = Paige

Wyatt promo
Sheamus comes out to the ring
Sheamus – I am sick of this stereotype that I love to fight because I’m Irish. I like hurting people, but it’s not because I’m Irish, it’s because I’m just not a nice guy. I’m the toughest, baddest and meanest star on this show. I’m the reason why all you suckers are watching Monday Night Raw. You came to see the toughest fighter, you came to see me. You came to see
*Reigns walks down *
Reigns – Son, you aint the toughest son of a bitch til you gone through me. And I know for a fact you aint running through this brick wall. You ever try it and I will knock that ginger beard straight off your face. Believe that!
Sheamus – You’re pretty delusional aint you, fella? I mean you’re the typical big guy without a brain, you honestly think I wouldn’t kick your head straight off and leave you on the shelf for weeks? For your own health and safety I suggest you get out of my ring right now.
Reigns – Try me. Try and kick my head off right here, right now.
*Sheamus shakes his head and leaves the ring *
Saxton – Clearly Sheamus isn’t as tough as he thinks he is!

Cesaro vs Zack Ryder
Winner = Cesaro

*Ambrose backstage warming up*
Lucha Dragons vs Stardust & Rusev
Winners = Lucha Dragons

*Rollins walking to the ring *
Rollins vs Ambrose
Winner = Rollins. After the match Lesnar ran in and F’5ed Rollins with Raw ending with Lesnar holding the WWE world title over a fallen Rollins.

I finally decided (for now) to start my Universe with Raw, Smackdown, NXT and Divas Show

Raw - Guys like Dolph Ziggler, Cena, Orton, Batista, Triple H etc

Smackdown is more of the International Presence - Bad News Barrett, Sheamus, Rusev, Jericho etc

NXT - NXT Superstars and some underused Raw/Smackdown guys

Divas - All Divas Show

Raw Titles: WWE, United States, Tag Team

Smackdown Titles: World Heavyweight, Intercontinental, Tag Team

NXT: NXT Championship, Cruiserweight Championship, NXT Tag Team

Divas: Divas Championship, Divas Tag Team

Raw Arena - 98 Raw Arena

Smackdown - First (I LOVE this arena)

NXT - NXT

Divas - Custom Divas I created

Pay Per Views:

January - Royal Rumble

February - No Way Out

March - Wrestlemania

April - Backlash

May - Fully Loaded
June - Money in the Bank

July - King of the Ring

August - Summerslam

September - NIght of Champions

October - Unforgiven

November - Survivor Series

December - Vengeance

Survivor Series Card

6 Divas Survivor Series Match

Becky, Sasha Banks, Charlotte def Paige, Tamina & Naomi (Charlotte pinned Paige)

United States Championship

John Cena © def Braun Strowman

Intercontinential Championship

Santino © def William Regal

WWE Tag Team Championship

Tyson Kidd & Cesaro © def The Miz & Damian MIzdow

World Heavyweight Championship

Chris Jericho © def Jushin "Thunder" Liger

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

Seth Rollins © def Batista

6 Man Survivor Series Match

The Wyatt Family (Harper, Rowan, Wyatt) def Roman Reigns, The Uso's (Bray pinned Roman)

Started up my Universe on 360 (I know I know), Raw and WCW Nitro.

Raw: Superstars like Bret, Cena, Reigns, Triple H that are WWE bred and born style guys

WWE Championship (2015 one): Seth Rollins

US Championship: Seth Rollins

WWE Tag Team Championships: New Day

WCW Nitro: WCW guys and the NXT talent pooled into one, mixed with guys I feel would have been great in WCW like Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose

World Heavyweight Championship (Big Gold): Daniel Bryan

NXT Championship (used as the stepping stone to the big one): Finn Balor

WCW Tag Team Championships: The Usos

First WCW Card:

Chris Jericho '01 vs Finn Balor
The Hollywood Blonds (97 Austin and Pillman) vs Ascension
Aiden English vs Kevin Nash
Tyler Breeze vs Neville
MAIN EVENT
Daniel Bryan vs Cactus Jack
Hell of a first card I'd say

Monday/Thursday- Raw/Smackdown

Roster:

1. Alicia Fox

2. Bad News Barrett

3. Batista

4. Big E

5. Big Show

6. Bo Dallas

7. Braun Strowman

8. Bray Wyatt

9. Brie Bella

10. Brock Lesnar

11. Cesaro

12. Chris Jericho

13. Christian

14. Curtis Axel- Hardcore Champion

15. Damien Mizdow

16. Daniel Bryan

17. Darren Young

18. Dean AMbrose

19. Dolph Ziggler

20. Edge

21. Erick Rowan

22. Fandango

23. Goldust

24. Heath Slater

25. Jack Swagger

26.JBL

27. Jey Uso

28. Jimmy Uso

29. John Cena- US Champion

30. Kane

31. Kofi Kingston- Tag Team Champion

32. Layla

33, Luke Harper

34. Mark Henry

35. The Miz

36. Naomi

37. Natalya

38. Neville

39. Nikki Bella- Divas Champion

40. Paige

41. R-Truth

42. Randy Orton

43. The Rock

44. Roman Reigns

45. Rusev

46. Ryback- IC Champion

47. Santino Marella

48. Seth Rollins- WWE Champion

49. Sheamus

50. Stardust

51. Stephanie McMahon

52. Sting

53. Stone Cold '03

54. Summer Rae

55. Tamina

56. Titus O'Neil

57. Triple H

58. Tyson Kidd

59. Undertaker

60. Xavier Woods- Tag Champion

PPVS:

January-Royal Rumble

February- Elimination Chamber

March- WrestleMania

April- Extreme Rules

May- Payback

June- Money in the Bank

July- Battleground

August- Summerslam

September- Night of Chmapions

October- Hell in a Cell

November- Survivor Series

December- TLC

Tuesday- Raw is War

Roster:

1. Arnold T2

2. Billy Gunn

3. Bret Hart

4. Brian Pillman

5. British Bulldog- European Champion

6. Chris Jericho '01- IC Champion('98-'11)

7. D'Lo Brown- Tag Champion('97-'02)

8. Dude Love

9. Faarooq

10. Honky Tonk Man

11. Jake Roberts

12. Jim Neidhart

13. Kama Mustafa- Tag Champion

14. Kane '01- WCW Tag Champion

15. Ken Shamrock

16. Mankind

17. Mark Henry '98

18. Mr. McMahon

19, Rikishi

20. The Rock '03

21. Savio Vega

22. Sgt. Slaughter

23. Shane McMahon

24. Shawn Michaels

25. Stone Cold- WWF Champion('98-'02)

26. Triple H '01

27. Undertaker '99

28. Vader

29. X-Pac

Friday- WCW Nitro

Roster:

1. Andre The Giant

2. Bam Bam Bigelow

3. Booker T- WCW US Champion

4. Cactus Jack

5. Col. Mustafa

6. DDP

7. Fit Finlay- WCW Hardcore Champion

8. General Adnan

9. Goldberg

10. Haku

11. Hulk Hogan

12. Hunter Hearst Helmsley

13. Jushin Thunder Liger

14. Kevin Nash

15. Lex Luger

16. Lord Steven Regal

17. Mikey Whipwreck

18. Paul Wight

19. Randy Savage

20. Ric Flair

21. Rick Rude

22. Ricky Steamboat

23. Sting '99- WCW Champion(World Title)

24. Stunning Steve Austin

25. Ultimate Warrior

Saturday- WCW/WWF Saturday Night

PPVS:

January- Royal Rumble

February- No Way Out

March- WrestleMania

April- Backlash

May- Fully Loaded

June- King of the Ring

July- Bash at the Beach

August- Summerslam

September- Clash of the Champions

October- Vengeance(until Halloween Havoc is available)

November- Survivor Series

December- Revenge of the Taker

Wednesday- NXT

Roster:

1. Adam Rose

2. Aiden English- Tag Champion

3. Alexa Bliss

4. Arnold T1

5. Asuka

6. Baron Corbin

7. Cameron

8. Colin Cassady

9. Emma

10. Enzo Amore

11. Eva Marie

12. Finn Balor- NXT Champion

13. Hideo Itami

14. James Storm

15. Kalisto

16. Kevin Owens

17. Konnor

18. Sami Zayn

19. Sasha Banks- Womens Champion

20. Simon Gotch- Tag Champion

21. Sin Cara

22. Sting '91

23. Stone Cold '97

24. Superstar Steve Austin

25. Tyler Breeze- IC Champion('94)

26. Undertaker '01- WCW Tag Champion

27. Viktor

28. William Regal

29. Zack Ryder

PPVs:

January- Over the Edge

February- St. Valentine's Day Massacre

March- WrestleMania

April- Takeover

May- Arrival

June- King of the Ring

July- Fastlane

August- Takeover: Brooklyn

September- Vengeance

October- Unforgiven

November- November to Remember

December- In Your House: DX

WWF Monday Night Raw April week 3
JR – GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE ARE LIVE IN PHOINEX ARIZONA AND WELCOME TO WWF MONDAY NIGHT RAW!
King – Oh JR we just found out tonight our main event right before Backlash is going to be the Big Show vs The Rock!
JR – And I imagine Austin will have a lot of things to say about that!

McMahon Hemsley faction comes out
Triple H – Rock, what happened last week was just a taste of what’s going to happen at Backlash. You’re stepping into my world, Rock. You’re stepping in the ring with the game. It’s like what the old man says, you’ve got absolutely no chance in hell of beating me for the WWF championship at Backlash.
Mr McMahon – Mick Foley and Jericho, you paid the price for aligning yourself with a piece of crap like the Rock and it’s only going to get worse tonight when you both take on DX in a 3 on 2 handicap match!
JR- Oh come on! That’s not fair!
Mr McMahon – Oh and Rock? Don’t expect Stone Cold to be taking an interest in your match tonight. I heard he won’t be here after the beating he got from the Big Show last week. *McMahon smirks*
Linda McMahon walks out
Linda – Always setting the obstacles in front of competitors, aren’t you Vince? Always trying to give the advantage to Triple H. Well come Sunday you won’t have a say in the match. Come Sunday it will solely be down to Triple H and the Rock to determine the match. However as for the other matches at Backlash, you won’t be able to decide them either.
Mr McMahon – What are you talking about?
Linda McMahon – Well the board have decided on the reinstatement of the Intercontinental championship and at Backlash there will be a smaller version of the Royal Rumble to determine who will be the champion. Kane and the Undertaker will be taking on the team of Edge and Christian for the vacated WWF Tag team titles and Austin will have his match with the Big Show. And X-Pac will be defending his WWF European title against Chris Jericho!
Mr McMahon – WHAT! You can’t do that!
King – She can’t do that!
JR – Look at the fury on X-Pac’s face! He can’t believe it! Jericho is going to get his payback!
Linda – I have Vince. Oh and by the way, I’ve been told that there is a chance of Austin making it to the building tonight!
JR – OH MY GOD, AUSTIN COULD BE HERE TONIGHT
King – Triple H and Stephanie are furious, they had a plan! Oh my!

Rikishi vs Ken Shamrock
Winer = Rikishi – after the match both were attacked by the Nation of Domination

Kevin Kelly – I’m standing here with the two who will face Kane and The Undertaker at Backlash for the vacated WWF Tag Team Championships, Edge and Christian.
Edge – Which totally reeks of awesomeness!
Kevin Kelly – But you’re up against The Undertaker and Kane
Christian – Yeah…which doesn’t reek of awesomeness
Edge – Look, everyone has completely written us off before we’d even had the match! We’re one of the greatest tag teams in WWF History. We’re untouchable in steel cage matches, ladder matches and TLC matches. You name it, we done it. And we’ll prove that starting tonight.

Triple H/X-Pac/Billy Gunn vs Jericho/Mankind
Winners = Jericho/Mankind – After the match Jericho was brutally assaulted by DX

Vince/Shane/Big Show
Vince – I liked what I saw last week, Big Show. You gave Austin a real reality check.
Shane – Yeah! You showed him who was boss! You the man!
Big Show – You thought that was good? Wait til you see what I got instore for the rock ahaha
Vince – That sounds wonderful, Show. Nothing will make me happier than to see The Rock damaged for his match against Triple H this Sunday at Backlash.
Shane – You guys don’t think Stone Cold will show up, do you?
Vince – I don’t think so…
Big Show – Even if he does, I’ll remind him he made the wrong decision coming back. Backlash or Raw, it doesn’t matter to me. Once I get my hands around his throat, he’s a dead man.

Faarooq vs Goldust
Winner = Faarooq

Shawn Michaels promo/announcement video package saying he will be at Backlash to make a big announcement

Edge vs The Undertaker
Winner = The Undertaker

The Rock Interview
Kevin Kelly – I am standing next to the man who later on will face the Big Show and
The Rock – Kevin Kelly, know your role and shut your mouth! Stop talking for one second and listen to the Rocks fans chanting the Rocks name… *Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!*
The Rock says this, McMahon if you think putting the Rock up against a big tub of lard that groans every time he lifts his hand then you are hugely mistaken! Because it doesn’t matter if Stone Cold gets involved, it doesn’t matter if Triple H gets involved, it doesn’t matter if that moneky trash let down of a son Shane gets involved, hell it doesn’t matter if the transvestite sitting in row 10 gets involved…The Rock is still going to lay the smackdown on the big shows ass and still go onto Backlash and become WWF Champion…IF YAAAAA SMEEEEEELLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS …cooking!

The Rock vs Big Show
Winner – The Rock: After the match Austin ran down and started attacking the Big Show then DX and Triple H ran down which lead to Mankind and Jericho running down. WWF Raw ended with a huge brawl across the stage and ring.

WCW –
Shiavone – Good even ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Monday night Nitro! We are live here in South Beach Florida for what I’m told will be a ground breaking night. Amongst the speculation of crowning a new World Heavyweight champion, I’m told we will get some serious updates on the situation tonight.
Bischoff’s music hits
Heenan – Oh god…it can’t be
Shiavone – What?! Bischoff?!

Bischoff – Oh it is good to be back! You all miss me? Haha please, there is no need for the applause…okay just a bit more! See I’ve been brought back to shake things up a bit, restore some credibility to this place again. And who better to do that job than me?! And we’re going to start with determining the rightful owner for the World Heavyweight Championship. Starting tonight we’re going to have a 16 man tournament with the final taking place in 3 weeks, at WCW over the Edge. Our first tournament match is starting right now!
Shiavone : Oh my!
Heenan: Lets get this show on the road! Come on!

Flair vs Lex Luger
Winner = Lex Luger

Dean Malenko vs DDP
Winner = DDP

Vader vs Steamboat
Winner = Vader

Shiavone – Ladies and Gentlemen, we are sorry to say that we have just learnt that Sting never made it to the arena tonight.
Heenan – Rumours speculating that he’s been found lying on the floor in his home and been rushed to hospital in California by medics.
Shiavone – Well we don’t know that for sure yet, all we know is Sting won’t be appearing here tonight. And on that note we all from WCW here want to apologise to our audience and those here watching tonight as we advertised a main event we could not deliver. This is completely real here. And I’m being told Booker T is going through to the next round of the tournament via default.

Sting vs Booker T
Winner = Booker T via default

NXT
Breeze vs English
Winner = Breeze

Corbin vs Rose
Winner = Corbin

Banks/Emma/Eva Marie vs Charlotte/Bailey/Becky
Winner = Charlotte/Bailey/Becky

Rhyno vs Amore
Winner = Amore with Balor running in and attacking Rhyno

WWE Monday Night Raw April week 3
Cole – Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, we are live to you from Chicago!
Saxton – It’s absolutely packed here in Chicago, the WWE universe are electric tonight!

Sheamus comes out
Sheamus – I’ve thought long and hard about what happened last week. The sheer audacity of Roman Reigns. Who the bloody hell does he think he is?! I want you at Extreme Rules, Reigns. We’ll see who the last man standing is and who the tougher man is. I’m going to tear you apart from limb to limb. But first, I’m calling your ass out here tonight!
Rollins comes out
Rollins – If anyone is calling anyone out tonight, it’s me calling Lesnar out!
Cole – Is he serious?!
Rollins – That huge muscle head made the biggest mistake of his career by F’5ing me last week. Come on Brock, lets go!
Saxton – Surely not?! Seth what are you thinking?
Kevin Owens comes outs
Kevin Owens – If anyone has a problem round here, it should be me. We all saw Paul Heyman’s interview with Michael Cole during the week. Announcing that at Extreme Rules I will be defending my Intercontinental title in a Fatal Four Way extreme rules with Dean Ambrose, Cesaro and Dolph Ziggler. It’s an absolute joke. You’re meant to treat your champions with respect but really I’m your main star and I’m just a puppet.
Rollins – Well when we talk about main stars we look at me first.
Heyman comes out –
Heyman – I’m sorry you feel that way Mr Owens but here on WWE we have the best in ring stars and we show that with fighting champions. There is nothing you can do about it to be quite honest. Now Seth, don’t make me laugh. *Heyman starts laughing*
Seth – What? Are you that foolish you don’t think I could take Brock Lesnar?!
Heyman – Honestly I think Brock will rip you into pieces and you count your blessings he hasn’t come out here yet.
Seth – Well maybe I should show you first-hand what I’m capable of.
Heyman – Woah woah! Seth, please. That’s urrm not necessary. Sheamus, you want Reigns?
Sheamus – You damn right fella
Heyman – Well you got him in tonights main event. In a 6 man tag with your partners being Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens going up against Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Randy Orton
Cole – OH MY!

Dolph Ziggler vs Cesaro
Winner = Cesaro

Wyatt promo

Neville & Ryback vs Stardust & Miz
Winners = Neville & Ryback

Barrett comes out –
Barrett – John it’s real simple. You’ve got something I want and at Extreme Rules I’m going to take it. I don’t think you’re worthy of the US Championship as you’re the exact opposite this title needs right now. You try and turn all your beliefs into petty patriotism and trying to make yourself sound like the saint you believe yourself to be. While me on the other hand, I want that title for one reason and one reason only. To solidify myself as being one of the best in the business by having such a historic title. A title used by the likes of Eddie Guerrero, Big Show, Booker T and Chris Benoit…*crowd cheers* yeah I went there.
Cena comes out –
Cena – I don’t hold this title high to proclaim myself as a saint. I’m just a proud American who is honoured to be able to defend this title on a consistent basis and represent this title. I’m just your typical guy that when you piss him off, he will fight back. And that’s exactly what I’m going to do at Extreme Rules. Make no mistake about it Wade, at Extreme Rules you’re going to get an all American ass whooping like you’ve never seen before.

Seth Rollins/Sheamus/Owens backstage –
Seth – Look, unlike you Sheamus I don’t wanna fight any of our opponents tonight. I think Kevin can agree with me here when I say I just want to stay healthy for Extreme Rules in 2 weeks.
Sheamus – What you trying to say?
Seth – I’m saying we need to be smart. I’m saying we need to all be on same page and stick together. We all know what Randy is like, Ambrose and Reigns won’t be able to trust him. We need to isolate them and take advantage.
Owens- I completely agree, there is always strength in numbers. If we stay on the same page it shouldn’t be a problem tonight.
Sheamus – I can handle that, boys. Just leave Reigns to me.

Prime Time players vs Lucha Dragons
Winners = PTP

Paige & Natayla vs The Bellas
Winners = The Bellas

Extreme Rules promo
Ryder vs Swagger
Winner = Ryder

Ambrose/Reigns backstage
Ambrose – Man we’re back at it again. Teaming up again. I know you’re looking forward to getting your hands on Sheamus but I can’t wait to get my hands on that slime ball, Owens. Fight owens fight, stop being a pussy and do something.
Reigns – Hell yeah man, I can’t wait til I give Sheamus a punch that he can’t get up from at Extreme Rules!
Ambrose – You reckon we can rely on Orton, though?
Reigns – I dunno…
*Orton enters the room*
Orton – Don’t worry about me, I got your backs. Just focus on your job.

Owens/Sheamus/Rollins vs Orton/Ambrose/Reigns
Winners = Orton/Ambrose/Reigns

Been having so much fun this year. I've had 3 main feuds so far that's Culminated at SummerSlam. The best was,

The Authority wasn't happy with that Rollins scrapes wins and keeps the title, they put him up against Lesnar on Raw after battleground and as Rollins goes to win Owens hits Lesnar with the title. Then attacks Rollins, he's kicked out of the authority and Owens replaces him, they faced off at SummerSlam for the WWE title and NXT title.

The match was awesome I was Rollins & it was really fun I got package pildrived through the announcers table just made of back in the ring at 8, he picked me up superkicked me, he goes for a pop up powerbomb, I countered and then I went for a turnbuckle powerbomb hit it he kicked out he runs at me out duck then hit him with a curbstomp I won. Was unbelievable.

WWF Backlash –
JR – HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AND WELCOME TO WWF BACKLASH! WE ARE LIVE HERE IN CLEVELAND OHIO!
King – What a night we got in store JR! The Rock facing Triple H for the WWF Championship, Stone Cold vs the Big show…
JR – Yeah and we are going to be crowning a brand new Intercontinental champion and new Tag champions!
King – Plus Shawn Michaels is here in the building tonight!

Nation of Domination vs Rikishi/Ken Shamrock/Goldust

Winners = Nation of Domination

The Undertaker and Kane interview
Kevin Kelly – I’m standing here with Kane and The Undertaker, two men who have the chance to be crowned new tag team champions tonight.
Undertaker – Look it’s not just about the titles tonight, sure we want them. But it’s about teaching Edge and Christian a lesson tonight. They’ve started something they can’t finish. Sure Edge showed a lot of balls on Monday night kicking out of 2 last rides but it’s only the beginning for them. Tonight, we make them famous.

X-Pac © vs Chris Jericho - European Championship - Table match

Winner = X-Pac after Road Dogg returned and interfered

Triple H warming up backstage with Stephanie
Vince – Are you ready for tonight?
HHH – You damn right I’m ready!

Edge & Christian vs Kane & The Undertaker - WWF Tag team Titles

Winners = Brothers of Destruction

The Rock interview –
Kevin Kelly – I’m standing next to the man who will face Triple H for the WWF championship later on tonight, The Rock
The Rock – Kevin Kelly, you are about to witness history tonight as the Rock finally becomes WWF Champion again. Because you see it really doesn’t matter who gets in the Rocks way tonight. That shrivelled up old man Vince, that no balls I’m just a disappointment son of his Shane, those two sun rise romantics X-Pac and Billy Gunn…yeah we all know how you feel about each other Mr suck it and Mr ass man or Triple H himself! You see it just doesn’t matter, because the Rock is winning no matter what tonight and that’s a guareen damn tee fact! IF YAAAAAA SMEEEELLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!
JR – The Rock means business tonight as he faces the game Triple H!
King – Oh I can’t wait!

10 man battle Royal for the Intercontinental title

Winner = Faarooq

Stone Cold warming up

Shawn Michaels comes out to the ring
HBK – You know, I’ve done it all in this business. Tag team titles, intercontinental champion, and European champion and WWF champion. I’ve won 2 Royal rumbles and been in the first ever HIAC match and ladder match. I’ve headlined 3 Wrestlamanias. There is a reason why they call me the icon, the showstopper, the main event! Mr Wrestlemania! You name it, I’ve done it. Which brings me to why I’m standing in front of all of you today. You see with the way my career turned after 1998 I have been thinking for a while about what do I do next? Where do I go from here? And I know some of you may not like what I’m about to say, but I think it could be for the best…I am contemplating on my leave of absence and I think it’s if I came out here tonight and said that…well…as of now i..
Bret Hart’s music hits
King – WHAT
JR- OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD, THAT’S BRET HART! THE HITMAN IS HERE!
Bret – See while I was away you were always up to your old tricks! Politicking backstage and destroying the business out here. Same old Shawn, just a cocky arrogant prick! Well I’ve had enough. I just signed a new deal with WWF last week and the first person I wanted to see was you. You see I haven’t ever gotten over what happened in 97 and I doubt I will until I properly kick your ass and make you pay. You’re nothing but a degenerate liar, Shawn Michaels. So I got one question…what you going to do about me?
*Bret pushes Shawn but Shawn refuses to push back*
Bret – Oh come on Shawn! You were all talk when I was away from the company, where is that fire you had? You lost your smile again? I hope I didn’t ruin your going away party you son of a bitch.
*Bret pushes Shawn again*
Bret – COME ON SHAWN!
*Shawn Michaels snaps and jumps on top of Bret throwing punches. Agents and refs run to the ring and split the two up after huge punches being thrown from both Bret and Shawn. Segment ends with Shawn being carried away by agents and refs.*

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs The Big Show

Winner = Stone Cold

The Rock vs Triple H © – WWF Championship

Winner Triple H via DQ due to McMahons interference

I'm not gonna write up a huge story of everything that's been done so far, but for my WWE Title story for the first month, Rollins (champ) has been feuding with Lesnar. Their match at Extreme Rules was an extreme rules match and Seth took advantage of the stipulation as the only way he'd ever have a chance to slay the beast. They had an extremely intense 5 star quality match.

Real talk though this match was a ton of fun and I LOVE how difficult it is to put the CPU away sometimes. Amazing match.

WWF Raw April week 4
JR – GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AND WELCOME TO MONDAY NIGHT RAW, WE ARE LIVE HERE IN DALLAS TEXAS FOR WHAT SHOULD BE AN EVENTFUL NIGHT
King – Yeah especially coming off a huge night at Backlash last night. Triple H is still the champion!
JR – Technically yeah, but he was beat last night. The Rock was screwed!!!

The Rock comes out
The Rock – Well it’s quite clear, the Rock is not the World Wrestling Federation Champion. However that being said, the Rock did everything he said he was going to do at Backlash. He was going to go into Backlash, whoop Triple H’s candy ass all over the ring and beat him 1…2…3 and that’s exactly what happened. But the Rock never was crowned WWF Champion. So the Rock says this…Vince McMahon, Triple H and all you other pieces of monkey trash sons of bitches…get your candy asses out here right now and face the Rock!!
King: Oh my!
JR: The Rock isn’t waiting around, he knows he was screwed over at Backlash last night!
DX and the McMahons come out
Vince – What seems to be the problem, Rock? You lost. You got disqualified.
Shane – Yeah Rock, you were beaten by the better man. I think you need to look yourself in the mirror and re-evaluate yourself.
The Rock – I think you need to look in the mirror as well, then you’ll realise even with all of your daddys money you are still an ugly piece of monkey trash who has smaller balls than his 2 dollar cent for a sister, Stephanie.
King: Oh my, he can’t say that!
Triple H – You know what, Rock. You lost, that means you have to go to the bottom of the line. You got to earn your shot. Look, I’ll tell you what…if you win your match tonight you will be the number one contender for Vengeance in 4 weeks.
Vince – I like that. However maybe we should change the stipulation of your opponents up. Tonight will be facing…
Shane – ME! You want that shot at the WWF Championship, then you’ll have to go through me!
JR – TRIPLE H IS FURIOUS, HE CAN’T BELIEVE SHANE HAS SAID THIS.
King – Well this clearly shows Shane aint no coward!
The Rock – The Rock accepts. But just know this Shane, this will be the longest night of your life. IF YOU SMELLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

Faarooq vs Ken Shamrock

Winner - Faarooq

Undertaker and Kane warming up backstage

Vince and Triple H backstage
Triple H – Are you sure about this? Are you actually going to let this happen? I don’t want to face the Rock again for my title! I don’t need this crap going on. You’re putting all this on the line with him?!
Vince – Look, he threw himself into the match, he showed balls. Shane has got this. We all have got this, one way or another.

Brothers of Destruction vs the Nation of Domination

Winners = Brothers of Destruction - After the match Edge and Christian came to the top of the stage and pointed at the tag titles

Chris Jericho interview
Kevin Kelly – Chris, last night you lost your European title match against X-Pac in which some would say was down to the interference of the returning Road Dogg.
Jericho – Some would say that would they?
Kevin Kelly – Yes
Jericho – Well it’s pretty damn easy to see I was royally screwed by Road Dogg last night, junior. Seems like I wasn’t the only one to get screwed over by DX. Let’s just say payback is a bitch. And that starts tonight with Road Dogg. Listen to me carefully Doggy, after the beating I hand out to you tonight you will never….EVER be the same again!

Jericho vs Road Dogg

winner = Jericho

Bret Hart comes out
Bret – As you may now know, I am back in the World Wrestling Federation. But before I go about my business in terms of challenging for a title there is some things I need to finish. Shawn Michaels we are far from done. I will not rest til I have gotten payback and not just made your life miserable like you did to mine. I won’t finish to I have left you laying on the floor in a broken heap. Like you did to me. You son of a bitch, you will pay. So get your ass out here so we can finish this.
Pat Patterson comes out and then speaks to Bret
Bret – What you mean that slime boy isn’t here and won’t be here again? He’s left the company? That sleezy son of a bitch!

The Rock interview –
Kevin Kelly – Tonight Rock you…
The Rock – FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO…Dallas Texas.
See The Rock is here tonight and here for one reason only and that is to whip a McMahon’s candy ass and get himself a rematch with Triple H. It didn’t matter if it was Vince, Shane, Vince’s dog or Vince’s other dog Stephanie. All that matters now is The Rock has his chance, his opportunity and he’s going to go down to that ring tonight and whoop Shane McMahon’s monkey ass all over Texas! IF YA SMEEEEELLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

Stone Cold walking to the ring
Stone Cold & Mankind vs X-pac & Billy Gun

Winners = Stone Cold Steve Austin and Mankind - After the match Big Show came out and chokeslammed both

Shane McMahon walking to the ring

The Rock vs Shane McMahon

Winner - The Rock and becoming number one contender

DX and McMahon tried getting involved but Rikishi and Jericho came down to help. Vince also accidentally hit Shane with a chair allowing The Rock to hit the Rock Bottom

WCW –
Bischoff segment
Bischoff – It truly is tragic what happened to Sting. In case you all haven’t heard it was been proven that Sting was attacked in his own home the night before Nitro last week. He has spent the past week in hospital but we are unsure of when he will be back. But like all show biz, the show must go on!

Steiner vs Macho man
Winner = Steiner

Flair vs Luger
=Flair

Eddie Guerrero vs Fit Finlay
Winner =Eddie Guerrero

Goldberg vs Jushin Thunder
Winner =Goldberg

NXT
Eva Marie vs Sasha Banks
Winner =Sasha Banks

The Vaudevillains vs Enzo and Cassidy
Winner =Enzo and Cassidy

Charlotte vs Emma
Winner = Charlotte

Breeze/Rose/Rhyno vs Corbin/Balor/Itami
Winners = Corbin/Balor/Itami

WWF Raw April week 4

JR GOOD EVENING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AND WELCOME TO MONDAY NIGHT RAW, WE ARE LIVE HERE IN DALLAS TEXAS FOR WHAT SHOULD BE AN EVENTFUL NIGHT

King Yeah especially coming off a huge night at Backlash last night. Triple H is still the champion!

JR Technically yeah, but he was beat last night. The Rock was screwed!!!

The Rock comes out

The Rock Well its quite clear, the Rock is not the World Wrestling Federation Champion. However that being said, the Rock did everything he said he was going to do at Backlash. He was going to go into Backlash, whoop Triple Hs candy ass all over the ring and beat him 123 and thats exactly what happened. But the Rock never was crowned WWF Champion. So the Rock says thisVince McMahon, Triple H and all you other pieces of monkey trash sons of bitchesget your candy asses out here right now and face the Rock!!

King: Oh my!

JR: The Rock isnt waiting around, he knows he was screwed over at Backlash last night!

DX and the McMahons come out

Vince What seems to be the problem, Rock? You lost. You got disqualified.

Shane Yeah Rock, you were beaten by the better man. I think you need to look yourself in the mirror and re-evaluate yourself.

The Rock I think you need to look in the mirror as well, then youll realise even with all of your daddys money you are still an ugly piece of monkey trash who has smaller balls than his 2 dollar cent for a sister, Stephanie.

King: Oh my, he cant say that!

Triple H You know what, Rock. You lost, that means you have to go to the bottom of the line. You got to earn your shot. Look, Ill tell you whatif you win your match tonight you will be the number one contender for Vengeance in 4 weeks.

Vince I like that. However maybe we should change the stipulation of your opponents up. Tonight will be facing

Shane ME! You want that shot at the WWF Championship, then youll have to go through me!

JR TRIPLE H IS FURIOUS, HE CANT BELIEVE SHANE HAS SAID THIS.

King Well this clearly shows Shane aint no coward!

The Rock The Rock accepts. But just know this Shane, this will be the longest night of your life. IF YOU SMELLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

Faarooq vs Ken Shamrock

Winner - Faarooq

Undertaker and Kane warming up backstage

Vince and Triple H backstage

Triple H Are you sure about this? Are you actually going to let this happen? I dont want to face the Rock again for my title! I dont need this crap going on. Youre putting all this on the line with him?!

Vince Look, he threw himself into the match, he showed balls. Shane has got this. We all have got this, one way or another.

Brothers of Destruction vs the Nation of Domination

Winners = Brothers of Destruction - After the match Edge and Christian came to the top of the stage and pointed at the tag titles

Chris Jericho interview

Kevin Kelly Chris, last night you lost your European title match against X-Pac in which some would say was down to the interference of the returning Road Dogg.

Jericho Some would say that would they?

Kevin Kelly Yes

Jericho Well its pretty damn easy to see I was royally screwed by Road Dogg last night, junior. Seems like I wasnt the only one to get screwed over by DX. Lets just say payback is a bitch. And that starts tonight with Road Dogg. Listen to me carefully Doggy, after the beating I hand out to you tonight you will never.EVER be the same again!

Jericho vs Road Dogg

winner = Jericho

Bret Hart comes out

Bret As you may now know, I am back in the World Wrestling Federation. But before I go about my business in terms of challenging for a title there is some things I need to finish. Shawn Michaels we are far from done. I will not rest til I have gotten payback and not just made your life miserable like you did to mine. I wont finish to I have left you laying on the floor in a broken heap. Like you did to me. You son of a bitch, you will pay. So get your ass out here so we can finish this.

Pat Patterson comes out and then speaks to Bret

Bret What you mean that slime boy isnt here and wont be here again? Hes left the company? That sleezy son of a bitch!

The Rock interview

Kevin Kelly Tonight Rock you

The Rock FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TODallas Texas.

See The Rock is here tonight and here for one reason only and that is to whip a McMahons candy ass and get himself a rematch with Triple H. It didnt matter if it was Vince, Shane, Vinces dog or Vinces other dog Stephanie. All that matters now is The Rock has his chance, his opportunity and hes going to go down to that ring tonight and whoop Shane McMahons monkey ass all over Texas! IF YA SMEEEEELLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

Stone Cold walking to the ring

Stone Cold & Mankind vs X-pac & Billy Gun

Winners = Stone Cold Steve Austin and Mankind - After the match Big Show came out and chokeslammed both

Shane McMahon walking to the ring

The Rock vs Shane McMahon

Winner - The Rock and becoming number one contender

DX and McMahon tried getting involved but Rikishi and Jericho came down to help. Vince also accidentally hit Shane with a chair allowing The Rock to hit the Rock Bottom

WCW

Bischoff segment

Bischoff It truly is tragic what happened to Sting. In case you all havent heard it was been proven that Sting was attacked in his own home the night before Nitro last week. He has spent the past week in hospital but we are unsure of when he will be back. But like all show biz, the show must go on!

Steiner vs Macho man

Winner = Steiner

Flair vs Luger

=Flair

Eddie Guerrero vs Fit Finlay

Winner =Eddie Guerrero

Goldberg vs Jushin Thunder

Winner =Goldberg

NXT

Eva Marie vs Sasha Banks

Winner =Sasha Banks

The Vaudevillains vs Enzo and Cassidy

Winner =Enzo and Cassidy

Charlotte vs Emma

Winner = Charlotte

Breeze/Rose/Rhyno vs Corbin/Balor/Itami

Winners = Corbin/Balor/Itami

I think you need to space a little more. It's hard to tell when a match starts.

Breaking News!!! Shinsuke Nakamura has signed with one of the brands! Witch brand has he signed with: RAW, Smackdown, ECW or WCW? Well surely find out soon!!

Hi guys, i'm new around these parts, I'm getting the game, just have a few questions as i'm planning on getting my universe sorted out first, so would really appreciate your help, so I can ge the most out of the Universe.

1. How many members are allowed in a stable - and are managers included within that number ( for example I was hoping to do a Heenan family, with 4 Wrestlers and Bobby as the manager)

2. Is it possible to run 3 brands, such as WWE, WCW and ECW - if yes, is it also possible to run a PPV for each Brand each month?

3. Attires - if I wanted to change someone like Jack Swagger or Ryback to wear shorts instead of a singlet, is that possible?

4. Rivalries - do they only last one month, or can they last as long as I wish?

Thank you all.

I'm trying to space it, but even when i put spaces in when i post it some parts become clamped together.

Raw –
Cole – Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to WWE Monday Night Raw, we are live here in Pittsburgh
Saxton – What a night we have in store for the WWE universe as we head towards Extreme Rules
Cole - Yes with our main event being Roman Reigns vs the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins
Rollins comes out
Rollins – You all saw what I did to Brock Lesnar last week. You all saw me leaving him lying in a pile of his own blood. He tried to attack me again from behind and F5 me but that wasn’t to be the case. In fact I drove a steel chair constantly in his face and then curb stomped his face on a brick! I showed you all what I could do to such an animal. When you have a raging animal you must simply put him down and that’s what I will do at Extreme Rules in 6 days!
Heyman comes out
Heyman – Oh Seth what did you do?
Seth – What you talking about, Heyman? I put Lesnar down, I showed him who the champ was! I’m the man!
Heyman – No, you’re the man now that has an even bigger target on his back by the most dangerous man in professional wrestling today. Brock was already pissed off at you, now you’ve angered on levels I can’t even imagine. I’ve got security all around this arena in full force to prevent him from coming so he doesn’t physically harm you and leave you in a hospital for weeks! I have to protect my investment and my main event. But come Sunday you’re no longer my problem and there will be no running for you.
Seth looks completely shook and scared
Seth – Urrrm….let him in and I’ll do the same again!

Lucha dragons vs New day

Winners = New Day

Reigns interview
Renne – I’m standing here with Roman Reigns. Roman for the past week Sheamus has been calling you out at random moments and slating your family heritage. What are your thoughts going into your match at Extreme Rules?
Roman – My thoughts? My thoughts are that I’m going to knock him the *Censored* out. I will be the last man standing come Extreme Rules…believe that!

Neville vs Stardust

= No contest, after the match Miz and Rusev attack Neville with Ryback trying to make the save and eventually Orton making the save

Cena warming up
Nikki Bella vs Natayla

Winner = Nikki Bella

Ryder/Sheamus backstage
Ryder playing WWE 2k16
Ryder – That’s right Sheamus take that bro! You are nothing, broski all day every day! Yeah get destroyed you pale snowman!
Sheamus walks up behind up
Ryder – Urrrmm….wanna 1v1 me?
Sheamus – How about we take this to the ring tonight. We’ll see how mouthy you are then, fella.

Cena/Ziggler vs Wade/Owens

Winners = Wade/Owen

Rollins interview
Renne – I’m here with Seth Rollins, Seth do the words of GM Paul Heyman about Lesnar frighten you at all?
Rollins – I’m not scared of Brock Lesnar… *quickly turns around* He’s not here is he?!
Renne – No he isn’t, but you seem a slight bit on the edgy side
Rollins – Well it comes with the territory of being the Champ. But Brock isn’t here? Is he?!
Renne – I don’t think so…
Rollins – Well I’m….urm…going to go freshen up and get ready for my match. But I’m not scared of Brock!

Sheamus vs Zack Ryder

Winner = Sheamus

Wyatt promo

Cesaro vs Ambrose

Winner = Cesaro

Heyman looking anxious with his security
Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns

Winner = Seth Rollins - After the match Brock managed push through a wall of security and get to the ring and get at Seth but Seth managed to jump out the ring and jump into the crowd.

WWE Extreme Rules
Cole – Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to Extreme Rules! We are live here from Miami Florida!

6 man tag extreme rules – Orton/Ryback/Neville vs Rusev/Stardust/Miz

Winners = Orton/Ryback/Neville

John Cena interview
Renne – John, tonight you’re about to face Barrett tonight for the US Title in a falls count anywhere match. What is your mind set going into this match?
Cena – It’s pretty simple Renne. Tonight is a war. Tonight is no open invitational challenge. Tonight is me simply going in to that ring and kicking Barrett’s ass. He’s got what he wanted, it’s now time for him to back up all the talk. And Wade, I want your very best so there are no excuses for when I beat you tonight!

Intercontinental title – Owens © vs Ziggler vs Ambrose vs Cesaro

Winner = Dolph Ziggler

Reigns backstage warming up
WWE Tag Titles – PTP vs New day extreme rules

Winners = New day

Dolph Ziggler walking into the Divas dressing room looking for Nikki Bella
Seth Rollins walking around backstage in hiding of Brock Lesnar

Sheamus vs Roman Reigns last man standing match

Winner = Reigns

Nikki Bella © vs Paige Divas match

winner= Nikki Bella

Heyman trying to make sure Brock doesn’t going looking for Seth before the match backstage
John Cena © vs Barrett US Title falls count anywhere

Winner = Cena

Brock Lesnar vs Seth Rollins WWE World title steel cage

Winner = Seth Rollins - Lesnar had Rollins down then the arena went black and as it went light again Rollins was at the top of the cage climbing his way out.He managed to do so and after the match the Wyatts appeared out of nowhere and brutally attacked Lesnar.

Beginning of my Universe.

Setting the Stage - One Night Prior - Wrestlemania

Wrestlemania

United States Championship
Rusev © defeats Dolph Ziggler

Roman Reigns defeats HHH. If Triple H lost the Authority would be out of power for good. If Roman Reigns lost he would join the Authority.

Bray Wyatt defeats The Undertaker

Tag Team Championship
Prime Time Players © defeat The Ascension

Divas Championship
Nikki defeats AJ Lee ©

Daniel Bryan defeats Randy Orton

Brock Lesnar wins the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royale by eliminating an astonishing 29 other men.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
John Cena defeats Seth Rollins © to become 16 time world champion

RAW WEEK ONE

RAW starts with Roman Reigns cutting a promo about how great Wrestlemania was and how he represented his family well by defeating Triple H and sending the Authority out of power.

Roman Reigns starts Raw against the former Director of Operations, Kane! Kane wants to show Vince that he has what it takes to be the authority figure for Raw and Smackdown.
Roman Reigns wants Kane nowhere near the power of controlling the shows and decides to get a head start in the match at attack Kane during his entrance!
Roman Reigns defeats Kane via Superman Punch.
Up Next Sgt. Slaughter makes an appearance!
Sgt. Slaughter wants the United States championship in the hands of someone who respects this country and announces he would like to fight Rusev for the title at Extreme Rules. But first he needs to warm up and get back into shape so he makes an open challenge. Stardust answers.
Slaughter defeats Stardust via Cobra Clutch
Nikki Bella vs Eva Marie is up next.
Nikki defeats Eva Marie via Forearm Smash
After the match Nikki cuts a promo about not only becoming Divas Champion, but forcing AJ Lee into retirement. She wants to be the leader of a Divas Revolution and Eva Marie surely wasn't going to stop her.
Up Next former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins speaks and then takes on Randy Orton in a Falls Count Anywhere Match!
Rollins says he was cheated out of the Championship and is going to use his rematch for Extreme Rules.
Rollins defeats Orton via a Pedigree followed by a Curb Stomp onto a chair.
Up Next WWE a World Heavyweight Champion, John Cena.
Cena "No talking tonight, I'm pumped and I don't care who comes out here I'm going to prove why I am now a 16 time champ!"
*Glass Shatters*
Cole: "STONE COLD!?"
Austin accepts Cenas challenge.
Austin defeats WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena via Stunner.
Cole: "OH MY GOD! Steve Austin just pinned our newly crowned champion!
JBL: "Clean in the middle of the ring! Wow!"
Show ends.

SMACKDOWN WEEK ONE

Smackdown opens with Ryback. Ryback cuts a short promo on how proud he is to be Intercontinental Champion and for anyone who wants an opportunity to challenge him he will accept. Out come Bret Hart. Bret grabs a mic and congratulates Ryback on his Wrestlemania win, but ultimately he doesn't respect Ryback. Bret claims that he can "wrestle circles" around Ryback and challenges him to a match for the title right there on Smackdown. Ryback accepts. Match begins.

Bret Hart wins the Intercontinental Championship via school boy and holding the tights.
Up Next The Tag Team Champions are in action!
The Primetime Players defeat the Lucha Dragons via Tag Finisher
Bad News Barrett makes his way to the ring with a mic!
Barrett says he has some Bad News for all of these older guys that keep coming into the company and that none of them could hold a candle to him. He challenges anyone in the back to a match. Heath Slater enters claiming that he's a legend in his own right. Barrett attacks early and wins quickly via Bull Hammer.
While BNB celebrates in the ring the Nation of Domination (Farooq, DLo Brown, and Kama Mustafa) enter from the crowd and beat down Barrett. The Nation is going after the Tag Titles.
Curtis Axel tries to make the save for Barrett, but is beat down by the Nation which then turns into a match, Farooq defeats Curtis Axel via Dominator.
Up Next: The Miz!
Miz is in the ring attempting to make a case to be the next Authority figure for WWE. He believes he'd be able to bring WWE to the mainstream like they've never truly been before. Out comes Daniel Bryan who does not believe in the Miz. The Miz attacks Bryan and the match begins.
Bryan wins with a running knee.
Show ends.

Archived