What's going on in your Universe?

Kingbdl

I generally like to play the game & go with how I feel the theme of my universe will go. I think I might have a WWE, WCW, ECW & Independent brands. I'll use Create a Championship to create a World & Tag belts for the Indie brand & use stars not being pushed by any of the other 3 brands. Because the theme is attitude era (Due to Stone Cold Showcase) I want to keep it in that theme. 2k14 it had a lot of 80's I kept it territorial based & 2K15 I only kept it WWE, (Due to lack of everything.)

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not getting the game until Friday, but my plans are thus:

Monday - Raw is War (Raw/Smackdown)

Wednesday - KXW Weekly House Show (NXT/KXW custom superstars)

Thursday NXT (minor show, all rosters)

Pay Per Views:

In Your House

Vengeance

Night of Champions

SummerSlam

Battleground

Unforgiven

Survivor Series

Armageddon

Royal Rumble

No Way Out

Wrestlemania

Backlash

KXW custom ppvs:

KXW Main Event

Hallowed Grounds

End Of The Road

London Lockdown

Goldrush

My universe well be busy. Im doing a brand split Raw: Gm Shane Mcmahon SmackDown Gm: William Regal. NXT will be absorbed into both Raw and SmackDown. I'll have minor shows for both. Heat for Raw and Superstars for Smackdown. I plan on bring back Saturday Night Main Event as a cross brand show.

Monday: Raw

Tuesday:off day

Wednesday:Heat

Thursday: SmackDown

Friday: Superstars

Saturday: Saturday Night Main Event

Sunday:PPV

Championships well be determined by 8-man tournaments also to add im retiring the US and IC Championships and replace them with Hardcore and Cruiserweight Championships. Raw will be exclusive Home to the Hardcore Championship and SmackDown well be the exclusive Home to the Cruiserweight Championship also i'll be using a Cross Branded Television Championship to be defended every week on every show

Preview:

yoPkKg4BEdg.jpg

The Wrestling Industry continues to change.

The partnerships of companies such as NJPW, ROH, and WWE continues, and their Coalition breathes new interest into the sport of professional wrestling as a whole in the eyes of the public. As the identity of the sport changes, new styles are brought to the forefront. Most prominent of these being "Strong Style". As the industry continues to change face, "Strong Style" is rapidly embraced and chaotically brought to the forefront, causing veterans to begin questioning if they even have a place in Wrestling's future..

Featured Promotions:

NJPW_4001-200x200.pngWWE_Logo_Light_Busy_Background.png?itok=logo.png

I still have 2 spots left in my 4-Man Universe Mode if anyone wants in. Check my first post in this thread for how it's gonna go down. If you wanna join me in streaming a Universe then let me know!

Raw(bb) and Nitro have been claimed for brands already, and I think since PPVs can still only hold 2 brands, we'll say there's 1 WWE show left and 1 other show. If you wanna make your own brand identity and plug it in that'd be awesome too, I'm not limiting this to Smackdown or NXT or anything, don't be shy be creative

So set up my Universe. I am using every model because I just find that more fun.

Raw and Smackdown are paired together like current day. They are both major shows and I have it so every "WWE superstar" can appear on both shows.

NXT is it's own brand with it's own PPVs.

I have separate rosters for WWF and WCW using Raw is War and Nitro. I am keeping the rosters separate but do have both brands sharing PPVs. I also have them sharing a minor show on Saturdays.

Monday/Thursday- Raw/Smackdown

WWE Champion: Seth Rollins

US Champion: John Cena

IC Champion: Ryback

Tag Champions: New Day(Kofi/Woods)

Hardcore Champion: Curtis Axel

Divas Champion: Nikki Bella

Wednesday- NXT

NXT Champion: Finn Balor

NXT IC Champion: Tyler Breeze

Tag Champions: Vaudevillians

Women's Champion: Sasha Banks

Tuesday- Raw is War

WWF Champion(AE): Stone Cold

WWF IC Champion: Chris Jericho '01

Tag Champions: NOD(D'Lo/Kama)

European Champion: British Bulldog

Friday- WCW Nitro

WCW Champion: Sting '99

Us Champion: Booker T

Tag Champions: BOD

WCW Hardcore Champion: Fit Finlay

How does everyone draft the rosters? to add some fun to mine i have written everyone's name down in this years game and placed it in a shoe box. I shake it all up and draft randomly to four brands (Raw, Smackdown, ECW, WCW).

How does everyone draft the rosters? to add some fun to mine i have written everyone's name down in this years game and placed it in a shoe box. I shake it all up and draft randomly to four brands (Raw, Smackdown, ECW, WCW).

I start off with having realistic rosters and putting each person in normal situations like Bray Wyatt in WWE and Bret Hart on my AE show. Then after each Mania I switch the rosters around based in win-loss records

Not in my universe, just exhibition play...but...I played Bryan vs Cesaro in an ROH arena for the ROH world title...and I got the "Gentleman in the ring" achievement in this match. It seemed really fitting, and felt like a real ROH match. I started off backing Cesaro into the ropes and got the achievement. Then he immediately backed me into the opposite side of the ropes...then we just killed each other.

Roster Additions:

NJPW_4001-200x200.png
Shinsuke Nakamura
Kazuchika Okada
Hiroshi Tanahashi
AJ Styles
Kota Ibushi
Low-Ki
Karl Anderson
Doc Gallows
Katsuyori Shibata
Tetsuya Naito

Minoru Suzuki (Suzuki-gun)
Shelton Benjamin(Suzuki-gun)

logo.png

Adam Cole
Kyle O'Reilly
Bobby Fish

Nick Jackson
Matt Jackson

Michael Elgin

All the CAWs I plan to grab so far, likely to add some if they fit into the Universe. A lot of them such as Suzuki are included for story purpose that will further the main theme.

I still have 2 spots left in my 4-Man Universe Mode if anyone wants in. Check my first post in this thread for how it's gonna go down. If you wanna join me in streaming a Universe then let me know!

Raw(bb) and Nitro have been claimed for brands already, and I think since PPVs can still only hold 2 brands, we'll say there's 1 WWE show left and 1 other show. If you wanna make your own brand identity and plug it in that'd be awesome too, I'm not limiting this to Smackdown or NXT or anything, don't be shy be creative

Ill do it. Ill take ecw

I use a Pc program called The Hat. I use it every year to determin my rosters

Seth Rollins as WWE World Heavyweight Champion

John Cena as United States Champion

Kevin Owens as Intercontinental Champion

New Day as Tag Team Champions

Nikki Bella as Divas Champion

But I got bored and switched it up. Cesaro answered Cena's US Championship Open Challenge and after a Springboard Stunner and hitting 3 Neutralizers, Cesaro is the new United States Champion and after viciously beating down Nikki for 2 weeks straight, Paige beat Nikki for the belt on the 3rd edition of Raw.

I plan on having Roman and Cesaro feud over the US Championship, have Dean and Seth feud again for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, have Lucha Dragons become the new WWE Tag Team Champions, and have Paige go on a reign like Nikki and AJ's but her topping Punk's reign as WWE Champion at 434.

Ill do it. Ill take ecw

Awesome, and I found someone on another site who wants in so we're at four! Next step: Buy an Xbox One XD

I've actually changed my plan for my universe, but I haven't decided yet if I am going to start my own Promotion (ECW, FCW, WCW or something else)

I am trying to make an ECW entrance similar to the WWE/ECW entrance from back in 2006-2010

Like this picture

tumblr_lnd6mw9QYE1qhqepfo1_500.jpg

If I can make something similar to it, I will probably use ECW.

Then I have to decided if I want to use in game characters or Original Caws or both.

I've just been getting my feet wet with Universe so I have no real plan of action. I threw together some shows in a really half-assed way with Raw containing all my favorite Wrestlers, NXT has the actual NXT roster, and Smackdown has everyone. The belts haven't changed yet.

What I'm thinking of doing, though, is setting up four tiered shows that's inspired by English soccer leagues. It starts off randomly drafted but every time a belt changes hands the former champion gets bumped up to the next tier show and the bottom ranked wrestler from that show gets bumped down. Maybe 25 men's singles wrestlers,10 tag teams, and 15 women's singles wrestlers per show., with a fifth "free for all" show that has every single wrestler in it. Every tiered show has its own PPV.

I'd use every single wrestler including alts. I just need to make a list of every wrestler including alts in the game if someone hasn't done it already and do a random draft to set it up. I'd probably start there and then start downloading women's wrestlers and tag teams to fill gaps in the roster over time.

PBuAJm6.jpg

(Replacing Hell In A Cell))

Sami Zayn vs Stardust

Women's Championship

Emma vs Paige

Tag Team Championship

New Day(Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods) vs The Usos(Jey&Jimmy Uso)

Daniel Bryan vs Rusev

Interontinetal Championship

Dean Ambrose vs Hideo Itami

Bray Wyatt vs Neville

Tornado Tag Team Hell in A Cell for the Main Event

Brock Lesnar's and Kevin Owens vs Christian and Finn Bàlor

Got the game at midnight so cracking on with my universe mode now, hope you lads don't mind me posting in here!

WWF Raw April week 1
JR – Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to another edition of WWF Monday Night Raw! We are live here from the Nassau Coliseum!
King – What a night we got in store, JR. I heard Triple H is making a big announcement tonight!
JR – Well here he comes, but look who he is coming out with!
McMahon Hemsley segment –
Mr McMahon – Tonight is a dawn of a new era in the World Wrestling Federation. The McMahon Hemsley era! *Everyone laughs* And tonight we will see the crowning of new champions as we look ahead of WWF Backlash.
JR – God look at DX s*Censored*ing next to the McMahons. Makes me sick.
King – This is fantastic, JR!
Shane – That’s exactly it, dad. The McMahon faction is stronger than ever and you will all see that tonight. Without further doubt it gives me great pleasure giving our good friend X-Pac the European championship!
JR – Look at this, he is just handing him the god damn belt over to X-Pac!
Mr McMahon - Don’t all applaud at once, ladies and Gentlemen! Now that being said, it gives me great happiness as a father to award this. *Vince awards Stephanie the Women’s title*
Stephanie – Oh I will be a fighting champion, that’s for sure! *Everyone s*Censored*s*
King – So deserved, what a moment this is for Stephanie and the WWF!
Triple H – That’s all good and all Vince, but I think you’re forgetting one other title. Now lets make this moment iconic.
Mr McMahon – You damn right Triple H… Ladies and Gentlemen allow me to welcome you THE NEW WORLD WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAMPION…..TRIPLE H!
*Vince hands the belt to Triple H and then Triple H, Stephanie and X-Pac hold up their titles together*
*Linda McMahon walks out*
King – What the hell is she doing here?!
JR – She’s the CEO, she can do whatever she wants! Clearly she has something Important to say!
Linda – Once again you have mixed business with personal, Vince. Just handing out titles on Raw like they are nothing. I will say this though, for every champion there must be a challenger and that is why tonights main event will be a fatal four way match to determine who will face Triple H at Backlash for the WWF title. And those competitors are Mankind, the Undertaker, The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin!
JR – MY GOD! MCMAHON IS FURIOUS!
King – WHAT! She can’t do that!
JR- The McMahon hemsley’s huge moment has been completely shattered by this announcement and she sure as hell can make a match like that. We’re going to be seeing a blockbuster tonight!

Rikishi vs Ken Shamrock

Winner = Rikishi

Stone Cold interview as he arrives to the building–
Kevin Kelly – Stone cold, stone cold have you heard the announcement about your match? You’re going to be in a number one contender’s fatal four way match against Mankind, The Undertaker and The Rock tonight.
Stone Cold – Well aint that just typical that piece of trash McMahon hands over the WWF belt to a snake such as Triple H.
Kevin Kelly – Well McMahon…
Stone Cold – What?
Kevin Kelly – McMahon gave his…
Stone cold – What? What? All that matters is Stone Cold is going to walk into that ring tonight whoop 3 guys asses and go on to Backlash to give Triple H the biggest ass whopping he’s ever had and that’s the bottom line because stone cold said so!

Chris Jericho vs X-Pac

winner = X-Pac via feet on ropes when pinning

McMahon Hemsley backstage
Billy Gunn – Hunter, how comes the tag team titles weren’t award this way? I mean I am a 5 time tag team champion after all!
HHH – Because there is only one of you? We all know Road Dogg isn’t expected back for weeks still and you need two for a team.
Billy – Yeah but…
Vince – Look Billy…it’s just not the right time tonight. Especially now that we’ve just got word that you’re in a match tonight.
Billy – What?! Against who?
Vince – Kane.
Billy – You can’t be serious?! Hunter, do something…I mean just what?
Vince – And you’re up next, Billy

Billy Gunn vs Kane

Winner = Billy Gunn via feet on ropes while pinning

McMahon Hemsley backstage
HHH- Are you watching this crap? What the hell is she going to do next?!
Vince – Look, we need to just stay calm and…
HHH – Nah, I’m done with this crap
*Triple H storms out and is then confronted by the Undertaker*
Undertaker – I’m going to win the fatal four way match tonight and become the number one contender. And at Backlash? I’m going to make you famous.

Edge & Christian vs Nation of Domination

Winners = E&C

Mankind interview –
Kevin Kelly – Mick Foley, Mankind….tonight you face…
Mankind – Tonight I walk into a fatal four way match with my friend The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin and the Undertaker for a chance, one chance to face the WWF champion at Backlash. There is nothing more I’d like than to beat and batter Triple H all around Detroit in 3 weeks and become the WWF champion. But let’s not make any mistakes here, tonight it’s going to be war. Pure carnage. I’m ready to throw myself on the line for that one chance, I ask my opponents…are you willing to do the same?

JBL vs Big Show

Winner = The Big Show

The Rock Interview –
Kevin Kelly – I am standing here with the Rock and tonight….
The Rock – sssshhhhhh… Kevin Kelly, can you hear that? In 5 seconds the people will be chanting the Rocks name
*Crowd chants rocky*
The Rock – Tonight, it is all on the line. One chance and the rock means one chance! To face the WWF Champion Triple H! To do that he’s gotta go through The Undertaker, Stone Cold and Mankind. *The Rock pauses*
Well the Rock says…JUST BRING IT!

Mankind vs The Undertaker vs Stone Cold vs The Rock

Winner = The Rock

^ You're going with an Attitude Era Universe?

Might take a while to start up my Universe the way I want to, with all the options of creation back I don't really want to go without using what I could. That includes titles, arenas and CAWs. For now there's a pretty decent looking IWGP Belt on XB1 that I could use for now but I'm still waiting for the main guys like Okada and Nakamura.

I've been having the most fun on NXT. I created an NXT TV Title. The holder of that title, can appear on all three shows while the champion.

Tyler Breeze won the belt in a match against Corbin.

Owens and Itami have been having a brutal rivalry. Cheap shots, sneak attacks, the whole nine yards.

And Finn and Zayn are in a "respect" feud for the NXT championship. Awesome matches on that end.

Archived