An Universe Mode Issue..

Mr.YellowFlash

I don't remember which video it was or who posted it, but I swear I remember hearing them talk about being able to make it a title match on the fly pre-match similar to how we can select which wrestler we want to control as well as match pacing. Is that limited to only exhibition or does that work in universe too? I haven't watched the video posted in this topic or anything, just a thought.

I think they said you have to change it in match creator (or what ever its called) right b4 you start the match after guys are selected.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear the people who post on 2K Forums are some annoying little twits. No offense but sheesh. I'm glad it's not as bad on this forum compared to that forum. I had to logout and stay way.

I was just going to say that. It's unbearable over there. All the people calling out Vore and crying that they'll cancel their pre order. I'm so glad it's more civil here. While disappointing, this issue by no means is a game breaker. Plus I have faith in 2K having the day 1 patch fixing some issues. Hell the people who have the game now deserve these issues for breaking the street date.

I swear the people who post on 2K Forums are some annoying little twits. No offense but sheesh. I'm glad it's not as bad on this forum compared to that forum. I had to logout and stay way.

I was just going to say that. It's unbearable over there. All the people calling out Vore and crying that they'll cancel their pre order. I'm so glad it's more civil here. While disappointing, this issue by no means is a game breaker. Plus I have faith in 2K having the day 1 patch fixing some issues. Hell the people who have the game now deserve these issues for breaking the street date.

Not really as some people that preordered the game got it early.

Not really as some people that preordered the game got it early.

The overreaction is ridiculous for the game not being out yet.

This is a major deal for me if true.

Same here. My most played feature in the games is Universe mode, it's still going strong for me in 2K14, however, this type of shit right here could really make me have doubts about the replay value if I can't book friggin' title matches in my own Universe.

Don't they test this shit out? Bugs me to see them overlook things like this and not being able to edit alternate attire. I don't know if this is just an oversight or just being completely oblivious of the options that were available in past games, like a god damn tag team TLC or Ladder match.

This is why I never play Universe Mode. There are always major problems with it.

Can't even think of a problem with 2k15's.

The only problem I had was I couldn't change the participants in the Money In The Bank match. Witch wasn't a major thing.

I'm not going to get in a tizzy until I have the game playable in front of me and I can see for myself that there is no way at all.

Yeah... I don't mean to insult the guys over there, but there are a lot of idiots on those forums.

This is why I never play Universe Mode. There are always major problems with it.

Can't even think of a problem with 2k15's.

The only problem I had was I couldn't change the participants in the Money In The Bank match. Witch wasn't a major thing.

Pretty sure you could do that.

The 2k forums is probably one of the most childish and entitled forums I've seen.

You've never been to the EASports FIFA forum then.

Pffft....

If this is true, this is a huge *Censored* up. I always use world title matches as way of doing MITB cash ins.

I aint happy with this.

Archived