An Universe Mode Issue..

Mr.YellowFlash

After reviewing the video. I could not see him selecting the right options maybe. Only until I get on the game I'd would be certain. Before he selects the match. Pressing triangle is match options. And then the options should appear....

That's what I was thinking. He may not even really know how to play the game.

Yeah. Isn't that part under "Match Options" in exhibition aswell?

It's 100% confirmed that there is no title match in universe

Nothing is 100 percent confirmed anything until day one.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After reviewing the video. I could not see him selecting the right options maybe. Only until I get on the game I'd would be certain. Before he selects the match. Pressing triangle is match options. And then the options should appear....

That's what I was thinking. He may not even really know how to play the game.

Yeah. Isn't that part under "Match Options" in exhibition aswell?

It's 100% confirmed that there is no title match in universe

By whom?

By me .. I had the game & tried every thing & you can check this http://youtu.be/ePHagniyFFc

Welp R.I.P universe mode. I'll just go back to the old-fashion way with pen and paper and exibition mode. Hell i still got note books with matches i made and played from WWF Attitude, No Mercy.

This guy knows!

Think i'm just going to play Universe mode, but do all my title matches on exhibition mode.

2k won't fix this issue, and I want to eat my words... believe me.

Last year match types appeared in Universe and MyCareer, but you couldn't use them in Exhibition mode, and what did they have to say about that? Absolutely nothing.

The developers are incompetent, that's the bottom line.

Actually...they apologized for that....

Thats the same video I watched. He tries to go forward to the match without pressing match options.

That was my observation any how. However if its out. It's a silly mistake. What about titles not assisnged to shows? They can no longer be added.

It is something that I hope is just user error. If not I hope its something 2K address

Archived