U.S. Politics Discussion

Undercard Jamoke

Dude the woman the alt right guy straight up murdered yesterday wasn't going around punching Nazis. They were marching in the street. And an alt right guy plowed into her with a *censored*ing car. If that's not peaceful protest I don't know what is. Antifa is *censored*ing ridiculous, but right now this isn't about them. They don't have a body count today. It's hateful ideologies that produce the tension that leads to violence.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4585232/white-deaths-exceed-births-united-states/%3fsource=dam

I believe this explains why the nazis were shouting you will not replace us. Racism has refined itself to the point that some people like to pretend it doesn't exist. There's alot of people with power that have that ideology. There just not as extreme with it. White Supremacy should've been dealt with a long time ago.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4585232/white-deaths-exceed-births-united-states/%3fsource=dam

I believe this explains why the nazis were shouting you will not replace us. Racism has refined itself to the point that some people like to pretend it doesn't exist. There's alot of people with power that have that ideology. There just not as extreme with it. White Supremacy should've been dealt with a long time ago.

Exactly. The "freedom of speech" excuse they use is bs cause they are and have been getting carried away for years with the shit they say or do.

xSrue6B.jpg

Before anyone tries to spin this around, I haven't seen or heard Kap say anything off the wall that White Supremacists or others say and do very boldly. All Kap and now Marshawn Lynch is doing is not standing for a country that's built on and supporting blatant bs. Meanwhile, White Supremacists and their supporters been saying shit and doing shit I can't even mention on here but the top pic is a problem right? Bottom pic is just freedom of speech right?

That link is just fake news.

If you unironically called for people to be punched and terrorized simply for saying something you dislike you don't get to complain about the moral wrongs of committing unprovoked violence without looking like a massive hypocrite.

"simply" "something" "dislike"

Do you even life, brah?

If you unironically called for people to be punched and terrorized simply for saying something you dislike you don't get to complain about the moral wrongs of committing unprovoked violence without looking like a massive hypocrite.

"simply" "something" "dislike"

Do you even life, brah?

I bet if we changed nazis for black panther members he wouldn't even flinch

Seriously, *Censored* everyone who distorts meanings because of his non education or ignorance.

Antifacist is everyone who doesn't support facism period.

Many nations in Europe have in their constitution stated that they have been founded on antifacist principles. And it's something that should be universally agreed upon since WWII, that facism of any kind has no place in modern human society.

But now when some reatrds read about some movement that stirrs up some shit, I have to explain that antifacism is a principal and a value, and I will probably get called a communist or some shit.

On another note...t's so easy to antognize by distorting something. Hell, even BLM. I think that anyone who has the needs to say..."yeah, but ALL lives matter", deep down doesn't really get why something like that is important for black people, even tough it sometimes is with good intentions. Which is cool, I get it...but still.

Hell, the whole protest culture is *censored*ed up, In terms that the other side will probably just cal you a cry baby or something.

But for example, I heard a very good point, or a question that is actually very difficult to answer... How should a black man get his message across, or what is the right way? "If I march on the street, people call me a thug, if I go out and protest, people say it's a riot, if I bend down on one knee then again is not right (colin kaepernick situation)". Though what Kapernick did was actually the one thing that did anybody absolutely no harm, and the message was strong...yet it wasn't right.

Honestly US is such a bizzare place right now from top to bottom, even if you don't include the fact that it's on a brink of a nuclear war that could devastate the whole world.

Hell I expected this Nazi thing way sooner tbh.

Oh and Bdon you found a photo of one retard holding a flag somewhere on the internet and you immediatley generalise the whole left political spectrum...

That's the ignorance and distrortion I'm talking about.

I don't even get why is it SO HARD to try and understand different sides and opinons.

Poor poor Nazis. Get the *Censored* outta here seriously

Poor poor Nazis. Get the *Censored* outta here seriously

Hypocrite.

Nazi. I can call you names too. What else you got?

Archived