U.S. Politics Discussion

Undercard Jamoke

White men crying about being oppressed and becoming a minority in this country is the sweetest irony. I say this, Trump has done an excellent job bringing out people's raw emotions.

I like my racism to my face, not subtle behind a smile.

I feel the exact same way. Atleast there honest about it.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trump is a cuck to the Nazis that helped elect him. Imagine being too much of a chicken shit coward to condemn these guys after one of them drives into a crowd of people. Save that both sides shit for another day. I know his dwindling approval ratings probably really hurt his feewings, but it's absolutely pathetic to have the president of this country take a knee to these clowns. Trump cares more about petty television drama than this. He'll condemn a late night comedy show on NBC before he would David Duke or Richard Spencer.

So lets check the score -- the Klan is louder and prouder than ever, willing to kill and assault protesters, cops are protecting them in no riot gear or excessive protection that was used during Ferguson for instance, and we maybe headed into a nuclear war with the DPRK.

The only thing left is for KKK members to start blowing themselves up in the name of God or start shooting up restaurants and airports for them to be the same shit as ISIS. If one really looks closely at these groups like the KKK or alt-right one can come to the conclusion that they are about as Anti-American as it gets, yet we have a president that won't speak out against them.

Bookmark this post because I'd like to remind both sides that Ted Cruz has:

- Tried to work with democrats and republicans on a compromise solution to health care reform.

- Tried to push house and senate leaders to have term limits

- Easily crushed Bernie Sanders in a Feb. 2017 debate

- Called for the fatal Charlottesville crash to be investigated as an act of domestic terrorism. Which is something that all democrats are happy about.

If Trump decides not to run again in 4 years the media will try to destroy Republican Candidate Ted Cruz versus whatever democrat he is running against. But I truly stand by the idea that he is the best politician that we have in Washington right now.

Who is Ted Cruz?

(yes I know who he is, but why is he brought in the thread randomly again? He did something any decent human being would have done in regards to that murderer?)

Because, it's the republican way to change the subject when something really bad is happening.

Cold war? Race war? Time to talk about Ted Cruz for no reason...

Who is Ted Cruz?

(yes I know who he is, but why is he brought in the thread randomly again? He did something any decent human being would have done in regards to that murderer?)

Because, it's the republican way to change the subject when something really bad is happening.

Cold war? Race war? Time to talk about Ted Cruz for no reason...

Thanks Mod, I'll make sure to check with you next time before I post anything. This thread hasn't gone off the rail 100x already so clearly I'm in the wrong for posting about someone who is trending on Twitter about the subject being discussed on the last 1-2 pages. Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah the left holding communist flags and the alt right holding swastikas. Both sides don't even realize they represent the same thing. Pathetic. Also the battle flag doesn't even belong there. Has nothing to do with either side or their causes.

Found a image on imgur, that's kind of funny (I guess) that relates to this topic.

ZPiUQx1.png

Sad though.

Not only that but I'm willing to bet that a lot of these people marching with these flags probably had grandparents and great grandparents who fought and died against the very armies that originally carried those flags. Kinda like spitting on your grandparents graves. All I see is a bunch of traitors to America.

Yeah the left holding communist flags and the alt right holding swastikas. Both sides don't even realize they represent the same thing. Pathetic. Also the battle flag doesn't even belong there. Has nothing to do with either side or their causes.

Wut.

You people really do live an alternate universe.

The only thing left is for KKK members to start blowing themselves up in the name of God or start shooting up restaurants and airports for them to be the same shit as ISIS. If one really looks closely at these groups like the KKK or alt-right one can come to the conclusion that they are about as Anti-American as it gets, yet we have a president that won't speak out against them.

His advisor is Steve "In a past life was probably either Herman Goering or Joseph Goebbels" Bannon.

His advisor is Steve "In a past life was probably either Herman Goering or Joseph Goebbels" Bannon.

One interesting thing I notice about these oh so supreme white beings is how physically repugnant they look, all the way back from Hitler and his closest men to modern day deuchers like Bannon or David Duke or even Trump. Fugly as hell, out of shape, too many chins, short and flabby. Leads me to think they are suffering from severe inferiority complex and penile down-syndrome.

How bout that Nazi rally last night at UVA #MAGA

Disgusting. These pieces of shit and Trump are dividing USA in an irreparable way, or at least in a way that'll take years to even remotely heal from.

I'm hate the term white privilege, but a bunch of white neonazis can take the street with torches and there's no police riot trams involve, what do you call that?

White privilege is real and has been real for decades, if not centuries. Those who argue otherwise are usually ignorant. It's funny how these Nazis want to be oppressed so bad and feel like they have it worse than people of color.

The way these Nazis are crying about "taking the country back" is cringe worthy every time I hear it. And then they come out with these awful tacky home made armor and shields like they are part of the knights Templar or some shit.

Their rankings are even worse. "Grand Wizard", "Master dragon", sounds like a goddamn D&D game. And agreed, they usually are all fugly as all hell

The way these Nazis are crying about "taking the country back" is cringe worthy every time I hear it. And then they come out with these awful tacky home made armor and shields like they are part of the knights Templar or some shit.

Their rankings are even worse. "Grand Wizard", "Master dragon", sounds like a goddamn D&D game. And agreed, they usually are all fugly as all hell
they're not Nazis. They're just the realest LARPs out there

Wut.

You people really do live an alternate universe.

gP5HB79.jpg

Nah it's reality. Maybe you should start accepting it. And what do you mean, you people? You just assume my species?

Also this paints a pretty clear picture of the events that unfolded and how this shit is portrayed in the media. It really is on both sides no matter how bad you want to just blame the alt right. Between the the neo nazis, the BLM, Antifa and An-coms. Both sides are absolute domestic terrorists and are poison beyond salvation. This may be a stupid looking cartoon but it fits the bill.

ljzi5kT.jpg

Lmao @ one guy with a flag = Nazi gatherings

And

"*censored* Nazis!" = Killing people 'cause of dark age reasons

It was one picture. Point still stands. They've been seem carrying them since the election days and most were anti-Trump leftists. So deflect all you want, but it'll still be a reality. Also there hasn't been neo nazi or white nationalist riots or rallies where they kill people, lol. Antifa made damn sure the violence escalated. They're the ones that really are a problem here. They're causing more destruction. I guess it's ok to promote violence against one side but not the other? Goes both ways. No one should be getting killed.

False equivalence as always.

It started off as an anti-racism protest, then the Nazis came and they were armed. Why? They knew exactly what they were doing. That's escalation in itself. Of course violence would follow that. The only videos that have come out or at least that I've seen are of fights, somebody driving into a crowd and committing actual murder, and a Nazi beating up a guy with a stick and then immediately getting his ass handed to him. You're really giving entire NAZIS the "well at least they're not as bad as _____" cmon dude. You think the small original group was out looking for violence? No. The NAZIS came looking for trouble. Nazis, they are inherently violent. These things are not the same, Nazism is a threat, everyone else wants to stop that threat. How are these things to same to you? Antifa exists because of these white supremacists. That's just fact. Do a lot of them do a little more than they should? Yes, no doubt, but their overall aim is to fight white supremacy, a system that millions have suffered under, and an ideology that many of the people benefiting from it will do anything to protect it. What do you think "take our country back" means? Take it back from who? Why are only white people saying it? Also, the idea of communism isn't inherently violent, Nazism is. So again I ask, how is that the same?

You falsely equate Nazis and leftists, but then have a problem with the confederate flag being flown alongside the Nazi flag because to you they're not the same thing. It's no coincidence the confederate flag, Nazi flag, and Make America Great Again hats have all found themselves lumped together. You know the reason. The confederate flag may mean whatever it means to you, but to everyone else it means something different, and instead of being mad at the people who are mad at the flag, maybe you should direct your frustration to the people who you feel perverted the meaning of your flag a.k.a the racists flying it alongside the Nazi flag while spewing hateful rhetoric and hurting people of color.

I understand you like playing "I don't take sides, everybody stupid except me" role, but if you're gonna do that then do that, stop talking like you know more than everyone else and that these two (or many) very different entities are these clueless peasants fighting for the same things because it's not true.

Archived