Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MondayNightWar2012

last gen question for wwe 2k16.....

Idk if this been asked a few times... But: what features that last gen users will have or will expect and don't have for wwe 2k16? Just wanted to know....

Hopfully custom music.

Idk if this been asked a few times... But: what features that last gen users will have or will expect and don't have for wwe 2k16? Just wanted to know....

Hopfully custom music.

No,custom music

No Custom music is fine with the massive roster and hopefully all the different themes that should be on it.

I just wish they would confirm create a championship/Arena/Entrance/Superstar etc is as it was in 2k14

The roster, Universe, Showcase, creation suite minus Superstar Studio and that's all. Expect the same gameplay as 2K14.

There really is no marketing for the Last Gen version. Best bet is to save that money towards current gen or wait for a Black Friday sale. I truly do hope that 2k's strategy backfires for last gen. Honestly, is this how current gen consoles will get treated when it gets outdated?

There really is no marketing for the Last Gen version. Best bet is to save that money towards current gen or wait for a Black Friday sale. I truly do hope that 2k's strategy backfires for last gen. Honestly, is this how current gen consoles will get treated when it gets outdated?

Uh...yeah? It's always been like this.

If it is an enhanced/updated 2k14 with most of the stuff put back in, then it should be an okay game and I would be happy. Not sure it would hurt 2K to say it either rather than Bryce Yang mumble something and not really say anything when he was asked.

I wish I could currently afford/justify purchasing a PS4 but I can't right now

Exactly, as long as Caw Mode is the same (or improved!), Story Creator, Custom Music and (very unlikely) making custom trons were possible, this would be a worthwhile investment. At least until the PC version drops. Right now all we know is that the expanded roster is there.

PS2 was same as 360 version for a few years.

PS2 was same as 360 version for a few years.

Yeah. And these games were criticized for being way behind the capabilities of the PS3/360

(Except 07, because there wasn't a PS3 back then, so PS2 was the only option for Sony)

Very true.... Hopefully last gen will have the new universe mode where any superstar will be booked for multiple shows, new creation suite (superstar, diva, championship, arena and show) and new pinning system....

Very true.... Hopefully last gen will have the new universe mode where any superstar will be booked for multiple shows, new creation suite (superstar, diva, championship, arena and show) and new pinning system....

The writer in one of the early articles (pre roster reveal) noted that the only changes for last gen was roster, pin system, and submission system. Not sure if anythings changed since then.

The writer in one of the early articles (pre roster reveal) noted that the only changes for last gen was roster, pin system, and submission system. Not sure if anythings changed since then.

If they took the time to update the pin/submission systems, I'm sure the reversal system was put in as well. It wouldn't make any sense for them to change a few things and keep the others, especially since the 2k14 engine wasn't even built by them.

Bryce said most of the new gameplay changes won't be in the last gen version, but last gen gets the updated roster and showcase mode.

Bryce said most of the new gameplay changes won't be in the last gen version, but last gen gets the updated roster and showcase mode.

Source? Because all I can find is a list of the new gameplay features and no where is it listed that these were PS4/XBONE exclusives. Last year that was clearly stated in the advertisements.

If that vid holds true about last gen. One can speculate that the NXT mode from last year won't make it. I guess the excuse will be because of the size of the roster.

Ah. Well that clears that up then. Somewhat of a bummer but now I have a decision to make, haha.

According to every YouTube video: it states, it's a 99% chance that last gen will get the new creation suite and new universe mode altogether... So it just reached to the inclusion, last gen will get half of the everything new...

Well idk.... We will find out what 2k brings for last gen