last gen question for wwe 2k16.....

MondayNightWar2012

There really is no marketing for the Last Gen version. Best bet is to save that money towards current gen or wait for a Black Friday sale. I truly do hope that 2k's strategy backfires for last gen. Honestly, is this how current gen consoles will get treated when it gets outdated?

Uh...yeah? It's always been like this.

There really is no marketing for the Last Gen version. Best bet is to save that money towards current gen or wait for a Black Friday sale. I truly do hope that 2k's strategy backfires for last gen. Honestly, is this how current gen consoles will get treated when it gets outdated?

If it is an enhanced/updated 2k14 with most of the stuff put back in, then it should be an okay game and I would be happy. Not sure it would hurt 2K to say it either rather than Bryce Yang mumble something and not really say anything when he was asked.

I wish I could currently afford/justify purchasing a PS4 but I can't right now

Very true.... Hopefully last gen will have the new universe mode where any superstar will be booked for multiple shows, new creation suite (superstar, diva, championship, arena and show) and new pinning system....

The writer in one of the early articles (pre roster reveal) noted that the only changes for last gen was roster, pin system, and submission system. Not sure if anythings changed since then.

Very true.... Hopefully last gen will have the new universe mode where any superstar will be booked for multiple shows, new creation suite (superstar, diva, championship, arena and show) and new pinning system....

The writer in one of the early articles (pre roster reveal) noted that the only changes for last gen was roster, pin system, and submission system. Not sure if anythings changed since then.

If they took the time to update the pin/submission systems, I'm sure the reversal system was put in as well. It wouldn't make any sense for them to change a few things and keep the others, especially since the 2k14 engine wasn't even built by them.

Bryce said most of the new gameplay changes won't be in the last gen version, but last gen gets the updated roster and showcase mode.

Source? Because all I can find is a list of the new gameplay features and no where is it listed that these were PS4/XBONE exclusives. Last year that was clearly stated in the advertisements.

Archived