Create A Championship "First Look"

Dizzye

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, this looks really good. I want to make a title using that heart-shaped belt...The Heart-Throb Championship...can only change hands in matches special guest ref'd by a Diva. Total crack title. xD

Hoping for special referee matches huh? :P

belt strap shape is tied to side plate design (select us tile sideplates, get us title shaped belt strap)/ so you can end up with leather strap that is nowhere near the gold front plate and looks totally rediculous
Don't see how that's an issue but ok I suppose..

Yeah, this looks really good. I want to make a title using that heart-shaped belt...The Heart-Throb Championship...can only change hands in matches special guest ref'd by a Diva. Total crack title. xD

Hoping for special referee matches huh? :P

A man can dream. xD

Though I wonder if we'll ever get them back in with the new pin system now?

... you don't see how that's an issue?

Ther ar parts of that video where the center plate looks like it's floating in a sea of leather strap. This means that only sertain staps will look right with certain center plates. If anything, the center plater should dictate the shape of the strap. at least that would make sense.

... you don't see how that's an issue?

Ther ar parts of that video where the center plate looks like it's floating in a sea of leather strap. This means that only sertain staps will look right with certain center plates. If anything, the center plater should dictate the shape of the strap. at least that would make sense.

Well of course only certain straps would look right with certain centerplates. Well, let's try and use an example at least. For instance the WWE World Heavyweight Championship wouldn't look right on an IC title strap? Is that similar to what you're saying? So I'm clear.

yes. I think if strap and center plate dont look simillar it will look super werid. Either the center plate with over-hang the leather strap, or the strap will be far larger than a small center plate. since leather straps follow the outline of the belt in real life, that really should be the way the game does it too.

Still can't get rid of that nameplate, huh?

That's the only thing I dislike in this mode.

It makes less space useable if you want something to look good.

Otherwise you have to place logos over it making them look as if they were placed over a obtacle that no one really needs.

They should had made the nameplates a extra option for belts we want to have them on so people can either apply one or have none.

Adding them by default with no chance to take them out is bad.

Archived