Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Abdulaziz qtr

Reversal system

But it'll be standard online which can be game-breaking for Matchmaking. I fear how all these changed will alter the course of matches, I'll probably end up doing stipulation matches if it's too bad.

Numerous sites and peeps that have played the near final version of the game have said you can turn it off. I can't wait to try the new reversal system out, I think it sounds promising for the series.

You just have to remember it takes 2 bars to reverse a finisher.

Reversals I don't mind being limited, just so much as it's moves and not strikes. Blocking/reversing strikes is a rudimentary part of wrestling.

But it'll be standard online which can be game-breaking for Matchmaking. I fear how all these changed will alter the course of matches, I'll probably end up doing stipulation matches if it's too bad.

Not for me. Out of the past 4 games I have never played online matches. Ive downloaded stuff but playing against people I dont know just doesnt interest me.

I personally like the new reversal system. I'm just hoping it's on PS3. Otherwise I gotta wait for the PC version.

EDIT: I also like double posting, apparently.