Creation Suite Trailer

ItalianoFBI

Looks great, the only thing I don't like is looks like we are still super limited on the advanced entrances. :/

What makes you say that? Them bringing back some old ones (AJ and Tyson) is a pretty good indicator we're getting more options this time around to me.

The bar at the side and the fact it makes large leaps and missing names in the alphabetical order.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks great, the only thing I don't like is looks like we are still super limited on the advanced entrances. :/

What makes you say that? Them bringing back some old ones (AJ and Tyson) is a pretty good indicator we're getting more options this time around to me.

The bar at the side and the fact it makes large leaps and missing names in the alphabetical order.
Not everybody has Pyro in their entrance

Not everybody has Pyro in their entrance

Wait that's the pyro not the motions? Shit! Whoops my bad. Ignore me lol.

Honestly may try creating again this year. Just gonna have to brush up on my photoshop skills. Sometimes i miss the simplicity of the paint tool haha

I guess that answered my question before I asked it. Wondered If paint tool was gone. So I guess the texture importing only goes for faces does it? No body ones or arena ones?

I took a few years off. To be honest things could look better imo but I might pick it up for a 'buse. Like Flair I can't seem to leave it alone.

didn't play next gen 2k15

but i was always under the impression that all of the ingame wrestlers hairstyles were apart of the CAW mode.

was that not the case

No, we only had like 6 hairs altogether

I hope we're able to remove the nameplate on the created title, the new titles nowadays don't have them.

Also, I'd love to be able to edit the colors of steel steps, weapons and such on CAA. I'd love to make Attitude Era arenas with black steel steps, blue steel chairs and yellow ladders lol.

Archived