Creation Suite Trailer

ItalianoFBI

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Create A Show & Create An Area look like the exact same thing almost.

Going to assume you wont be able to import your own logos and that there will be a list of lame default ones on the disc.

Why would you assume that? My guess is create a show is just a save of an arena & vs screen. Can't imagine what else it would be

Looks cool, hoping more info comes out for Create a Superstar but the trailer was good. Hoping crowd size adjusting is an option for CAA.

There's a closed preview event this week regarding the Creation Suite I believe so there will most likely be more info later this week.

Looks good from what we're seeing though. It looks like they really put a lot into the modes this year. I was not expecting CAA to be that in-depth.

Going to assume you wont be able to import your own logos and that there will be a list of lame default ones on the disc.

Why would you assume that? My guess is create a show is just a save of an arena & vs screen. Can't imagine what else it would be

Create a show is the matchup screens and the replay stuff, the finer details for your arena

My CAW is so using that rubber ducky. :lol:

The Quack Pack
The Quack Attack
:hqhq:

Anyway, awesome trailer! CAA looks good, and damn.. that hair report was right lol. Great to see more options. And it looks as though the morphing options have been increased as well!

My CAW is so using that rubber ducky. :lol:

The Quack Pack

The Quack Attack

:hqhq:

Anyway, awesome trailer! CAA looks good, and damn.. that hair report was right lol. Great to see more options. And it looks as though the morphing options have been increased as well!

The hair report sold it short honestly

There's always one guy.

Anyway, this looks awesome. Near enough pissed my pants when I saw the fully customisable stage in Create an Arena.

Probably, but I still hope I'm right. Would be mad useful to just be able to edit Rusev's entrance and give him the Bulgarian flag.

yeah would be. The motion in the video is definitely Slaughter's, Rusev does have a flag entrance tho

MuEFOdW.png

There is a chance 2K made it possible to edit the flags, hopefully.

Looks cool, hoping more info comes out for Create a Superstar but the trailer was good. Hoping crowd size adjusting is an option for CAA.

There's a closed preview event this week regarding the Creation Suite I believe so there will most likely be more info later this week.

Looks good from what we're seeing though. It looks like they really put a lot into the modes this year. I was not expecting CAA to be that in-depth.

This is very half assed in my opinion when you rush through things like this but it's better than no information at all.

The Create a Championship looked nice, no complaints visually there. I love how the belts have the shiney finish but am wondering if we have more templates to choose from.

Not sure if there is a number of imported logo restrictions on Create A Arena but that looks cool as far as I can tell. Being able to place entrance way items is cool. I want to know what arena templates we have but I figure thats something we will only find out when we get the game.

No details shown for face morphing, body morphing is the same as last year for next gen. Which is disapointing. If they are going to give us a detailed preview of this then that would be the first thing I would address or look at.

The game with the added features I can still work with even if we get the shaft on face morphing which I feel like we will. I most likely will have this on XB1 and 360, then PC. I am getting anxious. Going to the early access tour here in GA on the 18th. Only place that isn't extremely in BFE. Maybe I can pull some answers from the guys.

Archived