Ps4 Removing WWE2k15 for 2k16

Petey_the_Clown

Just a quick heads up for all ps4 Players... If you uninstall WWE2k15 (37gb) from your ps4 harddrive it auto removes all DLC. Rather annoying (especially those that have Hogan edition or Bought the Hogan DLC) because it auto Uninstalls Hollywood & Current(ish) day Hogans too. But since PSN has removed them from store you can't re-download them. Ever.

Just a heads up for those needing to make space.

I imagine it would be the same issue for Xbox One players as well. Kind of a crap move on sony's part if they remove all the dlc and not just Hogan.

Yeah, i'd imagine the same for xbox.

I went back to my 360 the other day to play some WWE13 attitude era, and only just realised that unless you are actually connected online you can't access any DLC for certain xbox 360 games. It needs to sign you in in order to verifiy content. (great for when they on day discontinue 360 service making all our games defaulted without DLC or updates)

This would be fair if they gave you the new game at a discount, if you bought digital deluxe 2k15 you'd qualify for digital deluxe 2k16 for $20 off. Yes I'm saying my 1 year game and every piece of DLC is easily worth that lol however it's a shame we can't get a deal like that because Sony has the right to end a license agreement on any game you purchase whenever they want. EA is known for pulling that crap on PC, stop playing a game on EA for a couple years and you may experience what I have. I only post 3 sims 3 expansions, my cousin got his account deleted with over $100 in titles due to being inactive for 2 years. Anyways this is how it works, I won't play 2k15 due to its limitations anyways, bring on 2K16 I'll still support it, I'm not mad, and if the greatest wrestling game ever gets made I'll buy a physical copy as well to secure it lol for now it's whatever.

This would be fair if they gave you the new game at a discount, if you bought digital deluxe 2k15 you'd qualify for digital deluxe 2k16 for $20 off. Yes I'm saying my 1 year game and every piece of DLC is easily worth that lol however it's a shame we can't get a deal like that because Sony has the right to end a license agreement on any game you purchase whenever they want. EA is known for pulling that crap on PC, stop playing a game on EA for a couple years and you may experience what I have. I only post 3 sims 3 expansions, my cousin got his account deleted with over $100 in titles due to being inactive for 2 years. Anyways this is how it works, I won't play 2k15 due to its limitations anyways, bring on 2K16 I'll still support it, I'm not mad, and if the greatest wrestling game ever gets made I'll buy a physical copy as well to secure it lol for now it's whatever.

You know, that would be awesome for a company to do. State of Decay did that for the XBox One, where if you had purchased the 360 version and bought the new one on XB1, you got a pretty nice discount.

How much space will 2K16 require?

45 GB, I believe it said

that isn't the same for the PS3 version is it? that's ridiculous..

it's no big deal really if you have a 2TB hard drive in your PS4, which is pretty much the way to go.

Just to confirm with PS4 the only way to remove a game from the hard drive is to remove all DLC & updates with it. (save files are seperate)

So if you remove wwe2k15 you will remove Hogan / Sting DLC and all Showcase DLC. The upside is that you can re-download it all from the library area, the down side is Hogan is No longer available on the PSN ( Like the P.T Demo) When he's gone.. he's gone.

Archived