Friday the 13th game

Generations

Well to bump this thread This Game will be FREE with Playstation Plus for October!

I figured it would only be a matter of time before F13 was offered up as a free PS+ game... just a shame additional DLC won't be added to the game, but the good news is the dedicated server update has done wonders for matchmaking.

The game is still a blast to play with a group of friends, just for the wacky RP that can happen in-game. It's still the one of the best $40 that I spent on a game during 2017.

EDIT: For those interested in playing F13, feel free to hit me up on PSN... I'm always down for some F13 RP shits & giggles.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would buy that Ultimate Slasher collector edition if I didn't already download/purchase the extra content that's bundled with the USCE version... but it's worth it for those who don't already own the game & all of the DLC packs, I guess.

EDIT: I must have missed the Jason part 2 kill pack they released, I haven't played F13 since before the dedicated server update rolled out weeks ago.

Ki ki ki ma ma ma

Yeah, queuing up solo can be a major PITA sometimes... but believe it or not, it was much worse before they implemented the dedicated server update. I'm still holding out hope that a few more of my IRL friends download this on their PS4 while it's free.

Good times & good laughs indeed.

• 3 weeks later...

The 230% XP/CP boost & tape drop increased (only active until November 1st) has got me back to playing more religiously. Kinda wish it was still active the following weekend of November 2nd, 3rd, and 4th - because it would help to pass time for this year's Extra Life marathon that much easier.

Well at least the Dead by Daylight seasonal event will still be active on November 2nd, so there's that. XD

• 2 weeks later...

Archived