Friday the 13th game

Generations

I'm not great at it either but it's still so damn addicting, fun and intense. I can see myself playing this for a very long time and there are so much pontential and possibilities in dlc/updates. The game can grow better and bigger!

I happen to be a huge fan of the franchise as Jason is my 2nd favorite slasher and so the game is a very special treat

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now u keep running into the issue where when I kill someone, they quit. And it's almost always the host, because when they quit it stops the game.

Like, make a way to transfer hosts because that's bullshit

EDIT: You might already know this, but the easiest way to find a map (before rolling the perk) is to locate one of the wooden "you are here" signs that are located outdoors.

Finally got around to buying this and your tip about the "you are here" signs is a life saver. I'm having quite a bit of fun with the game even though I'm pretty rubbish so far, my one and only go with jason so far yielded 0 kills haha

No problem at all... glad my advice worked for someone out there.

And yeah... I'm still having a blast when I play this game. Even more so now that another one of my younger brothers picked up a copy for himself, and even at a low level, he's really liking it so far.

EDIT: Level 28 HYYYYYPE

Actually loving this game at the minute, even the wife is enjoying playing it which is a bonus. Just been ran over by another player though which was shocking but hilarious. He sent me a message after he'd escaped to apologise for killing me

Actually loving this game at the minute, even the wife is enjoying playing it which is a bonus. Just been ran over by another player though which was shocking but hilarious. He sent me a message after he'd escaped to apologise for killing me

Yeah, it's kinda like what I said to our nephew just the other day:

"Sometimes it's funny to see the strange alliances and betrayals that randomly happen in this game."

Using my microphone on it for the first time now, adds a whole other dimension to it

It definitely heightens that sense of dread, when you're playing in a room with randoms and you're all by yourself in one spot on the map... honestly, I couldn't play this game without a mic - friends or no friends playing it at the same time.

I have no friends that play this game so if I didn't use a mic I'd be all by myself every time. Definitely a must if you have one

Except you're not all by yourself every time. If you're within a certain distance of another counselor, or better yet, if you have located a walkie talkie while scavenging you can communicate freely - as long as that other counselor is also using a mic.

Hate to say it, but the people in this game who don't use a mic are the first ones I'm leaving behind to fend for themselves.

I survived a round last night staying the whole time in a closet. Jason came close to me 5 times lol.

It didn't occur to him to use the red scanner and break every closet/bed? Did you use the hold your breath button? I always hear counselors being scared and making noises whenever Jason walls by their hiding spot

I have no friends that play this game so if I didn't use a mic I'd be all by myself every time. Definitely a must if you have one

Except you're not all by yourself every time. If you're within a certain distance of another counselor, or better yet, if you have located a walkie talkie while scavenging you can communicate freely - as long as that other counselor is also using a mic.

Hate to say it, but the people in this game who don't use a mic are the first ones I'm leaving behind to fend for themselves.

As a non mic user, this offends me :lol: Nah, I get it. If I didn't live with 3 other people and had walls/ceiling thin as *censored* I'd at least try using a mic.

It'd be kinda cool if they added gestures as a way for no mic users to communicate like nodding, pointing etc. Could also add some just for funsies too.

Just noticed your edited post and I yeah, I know about that. Don't know the maps well enough though to be able to go to them, I'm lucky if I happen to stumble upon it haha. Thanks for sharing that info though.

I survived a round last night staying the whole time in a closet. Jason came close to me 5 times lol.

and people criticized me for staying in the closet for too long :laugh:

It's a valid strategy but if you're the last survivor and there's a lot of time left, it's incredibly boring to watch :lol:

A horrible Jason player really is horrible... that person must have forgotten how well Jason's "Stalk" ability works indoors.

More counselors or extra cloths for them? Oh and what about for Xbox?

For now, I'm guessing it will just be extra attires for the counselors... they were mistakenly released before the most recent game update, I used to have one of the DLC attires equipped on the nerdy girl with the 10/10 for repair.

Archived