WWE and WCW: Allies at Last

JMike

This has a terrible name because I couldn't think of a good one. Okay? Okay. The original plan for the Invasion was after it, there would be a brand split between Raw and a new WCW show replacing Raw. Of course, that didn't happen, and we got stuck with the Raw and Smackdown brand split. But what if a new Nitro replaced Smackdown and made a new brand split? I signed some guys from WCW that also signed with WWF. So, here we go with rosters.

Raw: Big Bossman, Billy Gunn, Bradshaw, Bull Buchanan, Chis Benoit, Christian, Chyna, Crash Holly, Dean Malenko, Eddie Guerrero, Faarooq, Funaki, Grandmaster Sexy, Hardcore Holly, Jacqueline, Jeff Hardy, Kane, Kurt Angle, Lance Storm, Lita, Matt Hardy, Perry Saturn, Scotty 2 Hotty, Spike Dudley, Tajiri, TAKA Michinoku, The Big Show, The Godfather, The Rock, the Undertaker, Torrie Wilson, Triple H, Trish Stratus.

Nitro: Albert, Billy Kidman, Booker T, Buff Bagwell, Bubba Ray Dudley, Chavo Guerrero, Chris Jericho, Chris Kanyon, Chuck Palumbo, Debra, Diamond Dallas Page, D-Von Dudley, Edge, Goldberg, Goldust, Gregory Helms, Hugh Morrus, Hulk Hogan, Ivory, Jerry Lynn, Justin Credible, Kevin Nash, Mark Jindrak, Mike Awesome, Molly Holly, Raven, Rhyno, Rob Van Dam, Scott Hall, Scott Steiner, Sean O'Haire, Shawn Stasiak, Stacy Kiebler, Steve Austin, Stevie Richards, Tajiri, Terri, Test, Tommy Dreamer, William Regal, X-Pac.

Authority Figures:

Raw:

GM: Vince McMahon,

Others: Mick Foley, Shawn Michaels, Stephanie McMahon

Nitro:

GM: Ric Flair

Others: Paul Heyman, Shane McMahon, Eric Bischoff

Champions:

Raw:

WWE World Heavyweight: Chris Jericho (???-Now)

Intercontinental: Edge (???-Now)

Tag Team: The Dudley Boyz (???-Now)

Womans: Trish Stratus (???-Now)

European: Christian (???-Now)

Hardcore: The Undertaker (???-Now)

Nitro:

WCW World Heavyweight: Chris Jericho (???-Now)

United States: Eddie Guerrero(December 10, 2001-Now)

Tag Team: The Hardy Boyz (December 10, 2001-Now)

Cruiserweight: Tajiri (???-Now)

As long as someone from a brand is champion in another brand, they will be shared.

Announcers:

Raw:

Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler

Nitro:

Scott Hudson & Arn Anderson

Sometimes, I will bring up the owner I have created, Ronnie Synge, as a character.

Well, I hope you have fun reading this. Well, you better, or else things won't be good.

Before the first Monday Night Raw in this new era, the WWF's new co-Owner, Ronnie Synge, was met by Vince McMahon backstage. "Good luck out there, Ron. I hope you'll be great." he said. "Thank you." Ron replied. "I'm going to need it. Heheh." They walked away and the show started.

Raw is War, Monday, December 10th, 2001

"Welcome to WWF Monday Night Raw! We are here live in Anaheim, California. Jim Ross here with Jerry "The King" Lawler. This is the first Raw in a new era, as you know, and I hope it's even better than it was!" said Jim Ross.

"Yea! I can't WAIT to see Mr. McMahon's reaction!" said Jerry.

Mr. McMahon's music and entrance video played. After he walked into the ring, with an angry look on his face, he yelled "Quiet, quiet, cut my music! Anyway, I have a bone to pick with someone, and his name is Chris Jericho! I can't BELIEVE that he is tarnishing the legacy of MY WWF Championship! I mean, Stone Cold, who sided with the WCW and Nitro has destroyed its rich history enough, but Jericho? Oh my god! The fact that this new era in sports entertainment makes it even worse! If Chris Jericho is here tonight," said Vince, before being inturrupted by who else? Chris Jericho.

"Yes, Vince?" he said. "What would you like?"

"Well, tonight, I want YOU to defend the WWF Championship in a Hardcore match against the game, TRIPLE H!" Vince responded. The crowd went nuts.

"Heheh, gladly, boss. Wait, you aren't my boss anymore! Hahaha! But still, I'll do it." Jericho left the arena.

Vince McMahon still wasn't done. "All those Nitro bottomfeeders will have to defend their WWF titles tonight. Yes, Edge and the Dudley Boyz. You will defend your titles against Eddie Guerrero and the Hardy Boyz. How do you like that?" Vince left the arena.

Match 1:

The APA vs Too Cool

Scotty 2 Hotty hits a rolling kick on Faarooq. Faarooq takes a rana from Scotty 2 Hotty. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Scotty tags out to Grand Masta Sexay. Too Cool whip Faarooq into the corner. Grand Masta Sexay whips Scotty 2 Hotty in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Second rope flying axe handle, Faarooq goes down. 1 - 2 - kick out. Sexay hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Faarooq backdrops Grand Masta Sexay out of a piledriver attempt. Sloppy tornado punch from Faarooq. Faarooq tags out to Bradshaw. Bradshaw uses a neckbreaker on Sexay. Bradshaw hits a bulldog off the ropes. Grand Masta Sexay ducks a Bradshaw clothesline. Tag between Grand Masta Sexay and Scotty 2 Hotty. DDT from the top rope by Scotty 2 Hotty, and a pin. 1 - 2, just barely a kick out. Scotty 2 Hotty scores with a back heel kick on Bradshaw. Bradshaw counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Bradshaw DDTs Scotty. Scotty 2 Hotty is hit with a Double Powerbomb!! 1....2....3!

Winners: The APA

Match 2: Trish Stratus vs Jacqueline for the WWF Womens Championship

Trish Stratus strikes Jacqueline. Bodyslam on Jacquie by Trish. 1 - 2 - kick out. Jacqueline fights out of a grapple. Jacqueline punches away at Trish Stratus. Jacqueline hits a weak punch on Trish Stratus. Trish takes a weak clothesline. Trish backdrops Jacqueline out of a piledriver attempt. Trish Stratus DDTs Jacquie. Jacqueline can barely stand. Stratusfaction! 1....2....3.

Winner: Trish Stratus

Match 3: Christian vs. Rikishi

Second rope flying axe handle, Rikishi goes down. Kick by Christian on Rikishi. 1 - 2 - barely a kickout. Rikishi counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Rikishi hits a right hand on Christian. Christian takes a vertical suplex. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Sloppy tornado punch from Rikishi...maybe that's a clue that Kerry Von Erich is going to run in...but probably not. 1 - 2, and he just barely kicks out Rikishi hits a right hand on Christian. Christian pushes out of a Rikishi hold. Rikishi takes a rana from Christian. 1 - 2 - kick out. DDT from the top rope by Christian. 1 - 2, kickout. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. Christian hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Christian walks into a trip. Christian takes a vertical suplex. Tornado punch from Rikishi. Rikishi does the Banzai Drop! 1....2....3.

Winner: Rikishi

Match 4: Kane vs Kurt Angle

Angle drives a forearm into the chest of Kane. Kane walks into a lariat clothesline from Angle. Kurt Angle hits some punches. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Kane gets german suplexed.1 - 2 - kickout. Kane reverses a Kurt Angle hammerlock. Kane hits some punches. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Massive backbreaker, Angle got planted. Angle counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Kurt Angle hits Kane with a crazy german suplex. Angle hits the Angle Slam! Its all over! 1....2...3!

Winner: Kurt Angle

Interview with Triple H.

"I'm Michael Cole with Triple H, now, what do you think about this announcement involving tonights match?" said interviewer Michael Cole.

"Well, all I know, Cole, is that I'm going to kick his ass. Look at your new WWF Champion right here, we know the outcome! Just give up, Chris. Just. Give. UP." said Triple H. He left.

The Undertaker vs Chris Benoit vs Crash Holly in a Hardcore match for the WWF Hardcore Championship

Crash gets destroyed by the other two early on. Benoit gets a chair from under the ring early on, and hits a snap suplex onto it on The Undertaker. Crash counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Undertaker hits a chokeslam on Crash and pins him, 1 - 2 - kick out. Back suplex off the top rope by Benoit, Crash got demolished. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Crash reverses a waistlock. Benoit gets taken out by Undertaker with a steel chair to the face. Death valley driver by The Undertaker on Crash Holly, that's gotta hurt! The Undertaker picks him up for the Last Ride!!! 1....2....3!!

The Rock vs. Big Show

Before the match, the Rock cut a promo. "You know, the Rock has something to say. The Rock could easily be punished, but it doesn't matter. The Rock knows that last night, that Chris Jericho beat him. But I have to say, the Rock respects Jericho. The Rock doesn't like him, he respects him. But, it doesn't matter what I think of him, I need to kick Big Show's candy ass!"

Rock slams The Big Show. The Rock uses a forearm to the face. Running knee lift from The Rock. Thrown slam by The Rock. The Big Show ducks a clothesline attempt. Show slams The Rock down. Powerslam from The Big Show on Rock. 1 - 2 - kick out. The Rock elbows The Big Show in the face to break a hammerlock. Big piledriver on Show. 1 - 2 - kickout. The Rock hits a standing spinebuster. 1 - 2 - kick out. Show counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Rock takes a kick. The Rock takes the advantage with a punch to the face. Rock slams The Big Show down. The Rock floors The Big Show. Peoples Elbow!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.

Winner: The Rock

Interview with Chris Jericho

"Jericho, what do you think of what Mr. McMahon said about you?" asked Michael Cole.

"Like I care, he's not my boss anymore. It's all about Ric Flair now. Now bother me sometime else." said Jericho. He left.

Eddie Guerrero vs Edge for the WWF Intercontinental Championship

Edge walks into a high dropkick from Eddie Guerrero. Eddie hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Eddie hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Legsweep. 1 - 2 - kickout. Edge ducks a wild right hand. Edge slams Eddie Guerrero. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Edge hits a bulldog off the ropes. Eddie Guerrero reverses a hip toss. Edge walks into a face crusher variation. Eddie Guerrero has Edge down on the canvas and is ascending the corner. Frog Splash!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over.

Winner and new Intercontinental Champion: Eddie Guerrero

The Dudley Boyz vs the Hardy Boyz for the WWF Tag Team Championship

Before the match, Bubba Ray had to say something. "We aren't losing the title. We're playing by our rules. The Dudley rules. I don't care about anything any McMahon says. This is a table match now."

Buh Buh Ray Dudley with a spinning neckbreaker on Jeff Hardy. D-Von hits a stump piledriver on Matt Hardy, but messed it up. The Dudley Boyz hook up Jeff Hardy, then hit a double suplex. Matt Hardy counters an avalanche with a raised foot to the face. Buh Buh walks into a face crusher variation. Jeff Hardy throws D-Von Dudley onto the table, climbs to the top rope...and uses a flying elbow drop to collapse the table and pick up a victory. The Dudley Boyz look at each other, with their angry faces, and and they attack The Hardy Boyz! After an exchange of blows, Jeff and Matt Hardy are laid out in the ring.

Winners and new WWF Tag Team Champions: The Hardy Boyz

Chris Jericho vs Triple H for the WWF Championship

Kick from Chris Jericho...to the leg! Oh the humanity! Dropkick by Jericho, blasting HHH. Chris Jericho hits some punches. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Bodyslam by Jericho. 1 - 2, still a kickout. HHH counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Chop hits Jericho, goes for the pin. 1 - 2 - shoulder up. Spear by Triple H. Jericho ducks a wild right hand. HHH walks into a face crusher. Chris Jericho floors Triple H. Lion Sault! 1....2....3.

Winner and still WWF Champion: Chris Jericho

Vince McMahon comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Vince McMahon spins Jericho around. Vince McMahon hits the Stunner! Chris Jericho has been left down on the canvas.

Vince gets a mic and says "Somehow, someway, I will screw you out of the title. One way or another. Hahaha!" The show ended.

• 1 month later...

Archived