CAW Mode Loading Times

The D

Has anyone else found the CAW mode to be extremely slow? I've not really heard anyone else taking about it this year so maybe it's something I've overlooked or its an issue with my game or system? It sometimes takes 30 seconds plus to load an item or simply go back. When edited an already loaded item it's fine though. It really killed CAW making for me this year. Anyone else found the same?

I think this was discussed to death in the first few weeks after release. But yeah, I agree. Another of the more frustrating aspects is how completing a CAW takes you right back to the main menu instead of the CAW menu. It makes CAWing or editing take twice as long.

The caw modes loading was terrible from the getgo. Luckily, I often have things to distract myself while loading stuff, like listening to music, chatting on here, talking to my girlfriend, conquering mars, etc.

The caw modes loading was terrible from the getgo. Luckily, I often have things to distract myself while loading stuff, like listening to music, chatting on here, talking to my girlfriend, conquering mars, etc.

the usual stuff, I see.

the usual stuff, I see.

Archived