"Reverse a finisher with another finisher" confirmed!

cngjl1986

"...finisher reversals that allow you to reverse a finisher with another finisher – while limited this year, it’s a sign of what is to come to the series and is a definite step in a much needed right direction."

Since it's confirmed, what are the moves that you can think of?

• Chokeslam into RKO

• Attitude Adjustment into RKO

• Tombstone into Tombstone (which already in the game)

I hope they added red arrow into rko an shooting star press into rko when Randy caught Bourne mid air haha

619 into pop up PowerBomb

Damien Sandow mocapped a 619 reversal where he had to catch the opponent doing the 619 I'll try an find the link he was interviewed in

An that curbstomp into rko was the one Orton did at wrestlemania to beat Seth looks awesome can't wait to see that in game

Sweet chin into star cold stunner. Recreate wm14 like you could in no mercy!

That's already possible, no? Just reverse the SCM and hit a Stunner

In the game, people duck the SCM and not catch the foot. I think Austin caught the foot, spun him around and hit the Stunner at WM 14. I may be wrong.

I guess I will make it a little more clear. There is no review copies out yet. So in turn this guy has no idea what he's talking about. He used information everywhere else to speculate what will be in. Example being the achievement, reverse a curbstomp into an RKO.

I guess I will make it a little more clear. There is no review copies out yet. So in turn this guy has no idea what he's talking about. He used information everywhere else to speculate what will be in. Example being the achievement, reverse a curbstomp into an RKO.

Exactly. This is no different than inside2K and KingMoe.

Archived