Question for People with Last Gen consules

TheAbyss24

With the lack of carer mode and the possible removal of Community creations. Are you still plan on buying it or skipping 2k16 this year. Me personally having no carer mode and possible lack of Cc is a big down fall and game breaker for me. I still get my kicks and enjoyment from playing wwe 2k14 is it outdated yes but that's what the Cc are for. I love story mode

With the lack of carer mode and the possible removal of Community creations. Are you still plan on buying it or skipping 2k16 this year. Me personally having no carer mode and possible lack of Cc is a big down fall and game breaker for me. I still get my kicks and enjoyment from playing wwe 2k14 is it outdated yes but that's what the Cc are for. I love story mode

If CC was removed for last gen pretty much I would not buy.

I'm really on the fence. I can deal with the lack of Career Mode, as long as the Universe mode is in there, but if there's no CC then I'm definitely not buying. Right now, the biggest sticking point with me is custom soundtracks. Unless they add at least 50 original songs to use for CAWs, I don't think I'll be buying and I'll stick to 2K14.

I'm ok without the MyCareer mode. I'm a big Universe guy, but if they did get rid of Community Creations would go with this year nextgen. I will say that I have 360 and of course the amount of great creation decreased, but if it is worse than last year going to have to go with nextgen for next years game.

Okay, but what about the fighting mechanics? AI? Any of that? I'm fine with last gen graphics and I don't need a single player mode, but I'm debating on getting this at launch on ps3 or waiting for the PC version.

WWE 2K14 online functions will be shut down on October 31.

That's sad, I played a lot on that

Yeah, that sucks, CC on 2K14 was brilliant, I still use it to this day, I play 2K14 more than 2K15. 2K14 had better CAWs as there was no PS4/XB1 version

There is NOTHING confirmed for last gen. Unless you have a gift card, I'd hold off until reviews and facts are out.The only thing confirmed is the pre-order of two freakin fantasy cyborgs. Last gen coverage is a joke for two years in a row.

Archievement list + screenshots

Archived