Dean Malenko

J-man89

One of the biggest moves I miss out of all the wwe games I have ever played is Deans double underhook powrbomb to cloverleaf finisher I think it was in Smackdown! 2........man i miss that move.

(around 51 seconds in)

Oh man i completely forgot about that move, i would love to see that move come back along with Malenko in a DLC pack.

I could see malenko, Arn, kidman,steiners, and sid in a pack. Would really enjoy some wcw luchadores, but I'm prety sure their gimmicks are owned by aaa besides juventud, and he got let go very unpleasant from the WWE.

Is there any likelyhood of getting just Legend packs?

Theres not many current era guys left to put in and while we know NXT Divas wont be in maybe we wont see any more NXT guys.

A Jericho show case would be great if you go all the way back to WCW and feature 1 or 2 of his battles with Dean Malenko. Only problem with a Jericho showcase is his wars with Benoit throughout the early 2000s.

but yeah I've been wanting Malenko and Billy Kidman back in these games for years so hopefully they find a way.

My ideal WCW Pack would be...

Arn Anderson

Booker T (Harlem Heat version)

Dean Malenko

Eddie Guerrero

Goldberg

Rey Misterio Jr.

Ric Flair (early 90's - for free)

Rick Steiner

Scott Steiner (brown mullet)

Stevie Ray

With a few WCW arenas thrown in as well... Nitro, Thunder, Halloween Havoc, Starrcade, Clash of the Champions & Bash at the Beach

Then if 2K wanted to they could release a nWo pack similar to 2K14, which I'd be happy with as well because well... I'm greedy and want everything

Curt Hennig

Kevin Nash (nWo)

Kevin Nash (Wolfpack)

Lex Luger (Wolfpack)

Randy Savage (nWo)

Randy Savage (Wolfpack)

Scott Hall

Scott Steiner

Stevie Ray (nWo version)

Sting (Wolfpack)

Syxx

The Giant

With the nWo arena version of Nitro and Souled Out (1997)

If that were to happen I'd shit myself with excitement.

Yeah a Jericho showcase would be a good way to get him in the game, showcasing his feud with Malenko, and it'd have to include the moment when Jericho went through the 1004 list of moves he knows where he named arm bar like 30 times lol. His feud with malenko in WCW was really one of his most memorable feuds in WCW.

TBH though with how good CAW mode looks this year with its texture imports, face scans and morphing system etc, it would probably be pretty easy to create Dean?

I agree though I always loved him and the rest of that faction. I also really liked The West Texas Rednecks too haha. And we have never had any of these dudes/gimmicks

Archived