Dean Malenko

J-man89

This is one guy i've wanted in a wwe game for years, he's one of the greatest cruiserweights of all time and one of the best technical wrestlers. yet we've had WCW dlc packs in the past and we get Lord Steven Regal and Fit Finlay over him. I mean i can't tell you how infuriating that is.

And this year we still have no idea what DLC we're gonna get, but i swear if we get another WCW DLC pack without Malenko i'm gonna be pissed. Would be about like them to give us Glacier and Shockmaster before Malenko. I mean Malenko works for WWE now, so i don't know why he's never been in a WWE game with DLC or anything. Well i think he was in an old wwe smackdown game for the PS1 but that was about it.

A cruiserweights DLC pack with WCW era Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio Jr., Juventud Guerrera, Billy Kidman, Dean Malenko, Psicosis, La Parka and Jushin Thunder Liger would be pretty damn cool.

Given how Rey left on good terms with the company, I could see them agreeing to a merchandising deal.

We all know that the 'i'd take this guy over that guy' is childish. Don't get me wrong. I would definitely like Malenko in a modern game despite me being only familiar with his WWF career. And yes being a road agent for WWE means that he could be included as theres no reason to my knowledge why they would deliberately excluded him. Still baffled though on what made you post this at this specific time. Not at the time of the roster reveal or waiting for the DLC info. Again I would like to see him back in a game as he had a great technical style as did the rest of the Radicalz.

I agree. I've been making Malenko for years now because he's one of my favorite technical wrestlers. Even before the murdering, I always liked him over even benoit. (That being said, I was always a Christian fan over Edge too, so we know how my tastes go).

A lot of the mid-carders I like never really make the cut. Steve Blackman, Dean Malenko, Ultimo Dragon, Saturn, Tajiri, ect. Thing is, a lot of those guys are easy to make. Give Blackman the Brogue Kick and call it a day (also, a pimp suit as his 4th attire). But with Malenko, it's just really hard to recreate the rolling half crab.

A cruiserweights DLC pack with WCW era Eddie Guerrero, Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio Jr., Juventud Guerrera, Billy Kidman, Dean Malenko, Psicosis, La Parka and Jushin Thunder Liger would be pretty damn cool.

Given how Rey left on good terms with the company, I could see them agreeing to a merchandising deal.

Omg if they released a cruiserweights DLC pack with those guys in it i think my head would explode out of excitement. Plus you could almost have a full roster of guys to make a wcw show in universe without having too many caws.

We all know that the 'i'd take this guy over that guy' is childish. Don't get me wrong. I would definitely like Malenko in a modern game despite me being only familiar with his WWF career. And yes being a road agent for WWE means that he could be included as theres no reason to my knowledge why they would deliberately excluded him. Still baffled though on what made you post this at this specific time. Not at the time of the roster reveal or waiting for the DLC info. Again I would like to see him back in a game as he had a great technical style as did the rest of the Radicalz.

I was just watching some of Malenko's matches on the wwe network and it reminded me just how great he was in the ring and it got me thinking how badly i'd like to see him in 2K16.

i just want packs of guys we never had i really hate getting packs full og guys we get in every game every year

I agree. I've been making Malenko for years now because he's one of my favorite technical wrestlers. Even before the murdering, I always liked him over even benoit. (That being said, I was always a Christian fan over Edge too, so we know how my tastes go).

A lot of the mid-carders I like never really make the cut. Steve Blackman, Dean Malenko, Ultimo Dragon, Saturn, Tajiri, ect. Thing is, a lot of those guys are easy to make. Give Blackman the Brogue Kick and call it a day (also, a pimp suit as his 4th attire). But with Malenko, it's just really hard to recreate the rolling half crab.

I agree with both of you, but I think WWE/2K looks at it from a money standpoint. I don't think a mid-carder DLC would bring in a lot of extra cash for them, unless they did it like they did in the WCW pack this year, putting DDP, Luger and Bigelow in as the main grabs, while having Finlay and Regal in there as well.

I think a lot of the people who buy DLC are the hardcores though. I was just playing 15 with a casual who had actually not watched wrestling in years, and didn't even try to unlike anyone. A lot of people don't necassarily play the game fully like the more into people do, and I think these people certainly won't be buying DLC. But put in Malenko? The rest of the pack could be Scotty Goldman, Tony Atlas whos only move is his laugh, and the hand that Mae Young birthed, and it would stil buy it because how bad I want Malenko.

Archived