2K16 MyCareer Mode Trailer!

the-shape-138

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so *censored*ing hyped right now, wish the release date would hurry the *Censored* up.. I want to play this game so badly! MyCareer looks awesome, and Shitterson says feedback doesn't matter? Lmfao, this trailer confirms that it DOES matter.

Audrey can suck it! Have you ever watched his old school reviews on youtube, like Starrcade 83, 84, 85, etc? This guy doesn't really know anything about wrestling except what he reads on internet forums kinda like the rest of us! Ha ha, kidding.

This game has me freakin' excited and I can't wait til the 27th! It's a good thing that Halo 5 is coming out the same day because Best Buy and Gamestop's will be doing a midnight release for it and you can pick up WWE 2K16 instead.

I enjoy completely killing people's hopes. It wasn't confirmed until that tweet was made, was it?

It wasn't no, nothing had been said until that tweet.

I figured. Nevertheless, still kind of sad they haven't implemented that in the last gen.

This game has me freakin' excited and I can't wait til the 27th! It's a good thing that Halo 5 is coming out the same day because Best Buy and Gamestop's will be doing a midnight release for it and you can pick up WWE 2K16 instead.

Cool, I didn't realize there was another high profile game coming out the same day, the Best Buy near my house will definitely be doing a midnight release in that case, which means I'll be picking it up at 11pm and be playing by midnight!!!

I'm digital, I ain't going anywhere at midnight! I also happen to be in central time so lucky me gets to play games at 11:01 pm

Wait, central America? I'm central time too and last year I had to wait till 1am.

I'm digital, I ain't going anywhere at midnight! I also happen to be in central time so lucky me gets to play games at 11:01 pm

Wait, central America? I'm central time too and last year I had to wait till 1am.

Yeah I'm in Texas and every game I digitally pre-order and download becomes available at 11:01. Maybe it was different last year and became different this year

I'm in Omaha and the digital deluxe unlocked to play at 11pm last year. Didn't realize until I was waiting outside Best Buy to buy Madden a few week's ago that retail places are now allowed to start selling at 11pm (midnight on the east cost) as well.

I wonder if they will take things from career mode and kind of add that stuff over to universe mode, in the future. I think they definitely should. I don't know about you all, but personally I would love to have that type of stuff involved for universe. Including the backstage promos and everything. Kind of like preselected storylines, and then by choosing what someone says changes their paths. It would open up so many opportunities for universe mode.

If they do that then I'm preordering.

Archived