Official Trailer Discussion

Ernez

Why do the legends have generic trons again?!? They have them in real life but they can only get them for Arnold? BS

I noticed that as well. Not happy about that

Music and video is always the last thing added in late august. The trailer was probably taken before they added in the latest trons. Other trailers in the past have also shown trons that were changed before release.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After that trailer, here's who's been confirmed of current generation superstars that we still haven't seen:

-Adam Rose

-Ascension

-Baron Corbin

-Batista

-Bo Dallas

-Brie Bella

-Cameron

-Chris Jericho (who will probably have a retro alternate from Vengeance '01)

-Christian

-Damien Sandow

-Edge

-Emma

-Fandango

-Goldust

-Jack Swagger

-Jimmy & Jey Uso

-Layla

-Mark Henry

-Nikki Bella

-Paige

-Sami Zayn

-Santino Marella

-Summer Rae

-Tamina

After that trailer, here's who's been confirmed of current generation superstars that we still haven't seen:

-Adam Rose

-Ascension

-Baron Corbin

-Batista

-Bo Dallas

-Brie Bella

-Cameron

-Chris Jericho (who will probably have a retro alternate from Vengeance '01)

-Christian

-Damien Sandow

-Edge

-Emma

-Fandango

-Goldust

-Jack Swagger

-Jimmy & Jey Uso

-Layla

-Mark Henry

-Nikki Bella

-Paige

-Sami Zayn

-Santino Marella

-Summer Rae

-Tamina

I could see Batista, Christian, Edge and Santino to be exact copies from 2k15 since I can't see an Austin showcase spot for them and they're not a part of the current product, I'm surprised to see Santino at all since he left WWE and probably wouldn't qualify for legends contract status.

I don't know what role Santino has right now, whether it's backstage or whatever but he's not been on TV in a long time, there would be no big upgrade to his attire basically, I think what he had in 2k15 was his most up to date anyway.

Now that I think of it, it's strange Corey Graves isn't in but Santino is when Graves still gets used.

I noticed the Titantron doesn't show anything but a logo. That is fine for most current arenas but the RAW is WAR arena just showing a RAW is WAR logo just looks wrong.

Just the devtools, happened in last years trailer as well, the gameplay shown last month had the footage on the trons.

That trailer was extremely underwhelming. Most of it was stuff that we've already seen.

I agree with this 100%. They did show a snipet of new things but nothing you can really grasp in a trailer.

I am glad stone cold finally has a new entrance, how good it is though, remains to be seen. Same goes for the stunner...

OMG was that a new Stunner Austin hits Rollins with at the end? Sure looked like it.

That was new last year.

No the one added in 2k15 the opponent wouldn't land on their knees when taking the move, Seth looked to have landed on his knees so it must be new.

Doesn't look like he landed on his knees to me, the sell during and after the Stunner is similar to the one from last year.

OMG was that a new Stunner Austin hits Rollins with at the end? Sure looked like it.

That was new last year.

No the one added in 2k15 the opponent wouldn't land on their knees when taking the move, Seth looked to have landed on his knees so it must be new.

Doesn't look like he landed on his knees to me, the sell during and after the Stunner is similar to the one from last year.

It looked to me like Seth landed on his right knee, maybe not both of them. I dunno whats everyone else think? I think it looks new.

Just re-watched the Buried Alive match between Taker and Austin and I can confirm it is indeed the one we saw in the trailer. Hope we can have the match outside of Showcase mode.

It would make sense to have it outside that mode and fans probably want it as well, so that's why it probably won't happen, lol.

Archived