BREAKING NEWS!!! Four HorseWomen confirmed out

abhunter

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to know who the *Censored* they're going to have for DLC now...because I was scraping for ideas when I thought the NXT divas would be a pack. Now I'm really grasping at straws.

Trish, Lita & AJ (unless she too was removed).

Not saying it's better to have them than top divas, but I love the jobbers. I'd rather this than 2k14, with nothing but main eventers.

Bingo. This roster feels like it has almost everything barring the NXT women. It also has depth, which was what 2K14 lacked.

Pretty much, the divas get left behind somehow……as usual. Sure they beefed up the diva count, but they also beefed up the roster count as a while. Yet it gets played off as if they have done a ton to enhance the divas.

2k did what they could do. If you don't to support it, don't buy the game.

Yep like blind sheep we believe that because 2K SAID it…as if game developers, and 2k specifically, have never said things that weren't actually totally true. Yep, but 2K said so.

Not saying it's better to have them than top divas, but I love the jobbers. I'd rather this than 2k14, with nothing but main eventers.

Bingo. This roster feels like it has almost everything barring the NXT women. It also has depth, which was what 2K14 lacked.

Pretty much, the divas get left behind somehow……as usual. Sure they beefed up the diva count, but they also beefed up the roster count as a while. Yet it gets played off as if they have done a ton to enhance the divas.

Yep like blind sheep we believe that because 2K SAID it…as if game developers, and 2k specifically, have never said things that weren't actually totally true. Yep, but 2K said so.

It's your word against theirs.

They actually have knowledge about what happened. You don't.

Also...why the hell would 2k put it on WWE, if it wasn't true?

They would risk loosing the license

umm hi yeah new guy this my thing

but honesty they can tech be in as templates not real guys but close like spike in here comes the pain

Archived