BREAKING NEWS!!! Four HorseWomen confirmed out

abhunter

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The main thing is probably because they were in NXT until like 2 months ago. I'm assuming the NXT guys only made it in because of career mode, which you can't play as a female.

I honestly can understand Becky Lynch and Bayley missing it though, their pushes are more of a recent thing, especially Becky. She kind of came out of know where, but Sasha and Charlotte have been hot for about a year now. I thought they'd make it. Disappointed there.

I guess this is where we start the petition, lol.

it clearly states that Bayley, Charlotte, Becky Lynch & Sasha Banks will not be in 2K16.

Its no funny business where they're saying the "Four HorseWomen won't be in".

they wouldn't bother to make an official news thingy thats going to upset a bunch of their consumers....unless they meant it.

WWE games don't have a history of letting us know bad news right before the game launches. I for one kinda applaud them for getting out in front of this and damage controlling before the DLC is revealed and everyone had a meltdown.

sounds more like it was WWE that nixed them being in.

I can see them making a moves pack featuring a lot of the diva moves, maybe themes, trons and entrance animations (why do they not do this especially with no music importing on new gen consoles??).

Charlotte's Natural Selection was in 2k15 with nobody to give it to because no Create A Diva, the situation is slighly better but not ideal, you can now give it to a CAW instead of Summer Rae in Charlotte gear.

It could be worse, it could have just been The Bellas, Paige, Nattie, Stephanie and Naomi in the game with no create a diva.

Dammit :(

Really thought that they were a lock for DLC

Atleast No more Summer Rae Charlotte this year

You've got to be *censored*ing kidding me...

Not even DLC...

Who the *Censored* was happy New Day were in? I think it was obvious each member was going to be in the game anyway.

what does that have to do with anything? o.o

Not even DLC...

Who the *Censored* was happy New Day were in? I think it was obvious each member was going to be in the game anyway.

Article it says they were happy to see people excited for New Day, Enzo & Cass, etc.

I was digressing.

Not even DLC...

Article it says they were happy to see people excited for New Day, Enzo & Cass, etc.

I was digressing.

But people were happy about them being in...

Not even DLC...

I was digressing.

But people were happy about them being in...

Dude it's not a big deal. I was clearly digressing there.

If you were happy to see New Day in, cool. My little snide comment was me being pissy about this.

Do you people seriously still not understand why so many male NXT stars are in? -_-

Okay but why are NXT Tag teams in( Vaudevillians and Enzo & Cass)??? Is there a my career for tag teams…with 2 teams?

No matter how YOU spin it, there's no excuse.

Do you people seriously still not understand why so many male NXT stars are in? -_-

Okay but why are NXT Tag teams in( Vaudevillians and Enzo & Cass)??? Is there a my career for tag teams…with 2 teams?

-_-

In MyCareer you can form a tag team so they need other tag teams like Enzo & Cass, Vaudevillains, Lucha Dragons, possibly Ascension etc to feud with...

Archived