BREAKING NEWS!!! Four HorseWomen confirmed out

abhunter

...for the 8844887556772nd time...

It wasn't their decision to make.

Sincerely doubt WWE wouldnt tell them specificaly not to put them in a game, all they would do is prioritize other people. I know 2K said some excuse which is fair enough , somebody somewhere made the decision not to include them and people need to move on. I feel my previous post is miss-undestood...Probably to do with my wordin I am not moaning about any of them not being included. If you read a posts before mine you will see what my comments were aimed at.

But the WWE WOULD tell them not to put them in a game, absolutely. If they tell them to prioritize others, that's the same thing, because the outcome is the same..they're not in the game. WWE has final say in Roster, period.

I guess. I know WWE has the final say, i recall even THQ informing us WWE has the final say.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Just so you know when people say they aren't getting it, a lot of them stick to their word. I swore I wasn't buying WWE 13 and I stuck to that. And I've yet to play it to this day. I really dislike when people say "Well you're going to buy it anyway". You don't know that. But way to mock your fellow forum members.

Cool

Archived