BREAKING NEWS!!! Four HorseWomen confirmed out

abhunter

Even if we can create them we won't accurately be able to do so fully as all those divas have pretty unique moves, also we won't have their entrances or taunts, damn the WWE

Makes me wonder who will be DLC, think a four horsewomen DLC pack would be a major seller, WWE just cost themselves quite as bit of profit there, well done Vince

I don't know if WWE makes any money off the dlc. In the THQ bankruptcy documents it listed WWE as being owed money, lots iof money, by THQ and when it listed the breakdown it said thq made X amount of dollars from post release additional game content, but that as per their contract WWE didn't make anything off of it.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if we can create them we won't accurately be able to do so fully as all those divas have pretty unique moves, also we won't have their entrances or taunts, damn the WWE

Makes me wonder who will be DLC, think a four horsewomen DLC pack would be a major seller, WWE just cost themselves quite as bit of profit there, well done Vince

I don't know if WWE makes any money off the dlc. In the THQ bankruptcy documents it listed WWE as being owed money, lots iof money, by THQ and when it listed the breakdown it said thq made X amount of dollars from post release additional game content, but that as per their contract WWE didn't make anything off of it.

It's actually very common nowadays. I know from different articles over the years that most sports titles like NFL, FIFA, NBA, NHL, and other licencors don't see any money from dlc. They make money for the license, players or their player unions receive royalties, and they receive a share of the profit from sales. A lot of times dlc money goes straight to and only to the developer. Wouldn't shock me with WWE. I remember when the bankruptcy happened that a lot of people were posting on different sites that after seeing the bullet points of the contract WWE was getting hosed roayally. At the time of THQ's bankruptcy filing in 2012, it owed approximately $7.6 million to WWE for marketing and royalties expenses, as well as $15 million to $20 million to Yuke's.

Okay...so, that other topic got locked, but basically they said it takes two months to fully put a character in the game. In which case...why can they not just add the 4HW two months after the game is released? I mean...that's a really weak excuse.

that's not the reason they named why they couldn't put them in.

That was just a general explanaition how a wrestler makes it into the game

Okay...so, that other topic got locked, but basically they said it takes two months to fully put a character in the game. In which case...why can they not just add the 4HW two months after the game is released? I mean...that's a really weak excuse.

Because they want you to purchase 2K17 when they boast about having brand new Divas to a video game!

who cares

I think the topic would have less than 25 pages if no one cared.

take out people posting their denial or last hope that there is some news they may, somehow, still be included after an announcement they won't and I'd guess it's down to about 3-4 pages.

Archived