WWE2kdev Topic (Updated: Oct 24th)

Ernez

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it really that hard for them to get Macho Man's Elbow Drop right? Its not that hard. I mean for one thing slow it the hell down, Macho Man never raised his arms that fast and flew down with the elbow so quick, he would stand there and slowly raise his arms up. Secondly get his elbow arch right when he hits them, Macho always kept his arm stiff and still when he came down with the elbow, and drove the point of his elbow into them. Make it almost look like he's landing on them with his shoulder.

One of the things that made Macho's elbow drop so unique was he would keep his arm right up against the side of his chest when coming down, he wouldn't hold his arm out to the side like the way you'd make a muscle.

This right here is how it should look, notice how he keeps his arm hugged against the side of his chest, thats one of the big keys to making it look like HIS elbow drop. And as i said see how it almost looks as if he's landing on his shoulder? Thats how it needs to look in the game.

Thats why the elbow drop he has in the game looks nothing like his, its just a generic run of the mill elbow drop, a very poorly elbow drop at that. They didn't bother to make an attempt to get it authentic by watching how Macho actually did it. They just think "Oh an elbow drop is an elbow drop".

Yeah, I figured it was babyface Slaughter. His ring gear is extremely similar with both attires though.

As for DDP, why do people say his hair bad? Is it because it looks like it's not really part of his head? I think I could see that. Looks like they dropped a wig on present day DDP.

Lol yeah that hair is ridiculous looking, it looks as if he went and got a perm or something. DDP always had scraggly curly hair, it was never that thick and permed. I'd seriously like to know what picture or footage of DDP they're looking at for reference of his hair, cause at no point in time did DDP's hair ever look like that.

That hair isn't even curly ffs, its just like a huge ball of hair on top his head.

Honestly it looks like Joe Dirt's hair but a little worse

2e66161.jpg

Yeah, I figured it was babyface Slaughter. His ring gear is extremely similar with both attires though.

As for DDP, why do people say his hair bad?

It's looks so terrible

H0w2UNG.jpg

It'd work for a 30-minutes-into-a-match Dolph Ziggler, but that's about it for DDP's hair.

Seeing Slaughter made me think how cool it would be if they had that spot where he used to get whipped face first into the corner and smack his head on the post.

Lol yeah that hair is ridiculous looking, it looks as if he went and got a perm or something. DDP always had scraggly curly hair, it was never that thick and permed. I'd seriously like to know what picture or footage of DDP they're looking at for reference of his hair, cause at no point in time did DDP's hair ever look like that.

That hair isn't even curly ffs, its just like a huge ball of hair on top his head.

Honestly it looks like Joe Dirt's hair but a little worse

2e66161.jpg

:hqhq:

Time to put DDP in redneck attire complete with Mick Foley's flannel vest and re-christen him as Dirty Dallas Page.

Make it happen, Superstar Studio, 'cause I won't have the game until next year xD

i don't even know what kinda HBK thats supposed to be. Why can't they do hbk right

What's....wrong with him exactly?

Is it the hair? Well, same as Hogan last year, maybe it was at the request of HBK himself.

Archived