WWE2kdev Topic (Updated: Oct 24th)

Ernez

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad that Fisherman Suplex / Perfectplex got "mat slam" sound effect. Previously it got no sound at all.

Didn't they patch that in 2K14? I think it worked fine in 2K15, not completely sure.

Glad that Fisherman Suplex / Perfectplex got "mat slam" sound effect. Previously it got no sound at all.

Didn't they patch that in 2K14? I think it worked fine in 2K15, not completely sure.

No i just played a match with a Curt Hening caw and the perfect plex didn't have any mat sound effect when i did it. Its funny when you don't do the pin combo with it it has the mat sound effect, but when you do it with the pin combo it doesn't.

love me some new moves. I thought there was an "on one knee opponent" position?? So why would Naomi's headscissor thing be a normal front grapple if she could do it from that position?

love all the taunts w/ VO's.

gameplay looks fast. This doesn't look like 2k15 next gen pace. It looks as fast as last gen 2k15.

sucks because i was hoping to try out the slower more realistic pace that ppl said 2k15 on xb1/ps4 had.

Is there any confirmation if we can/can't edit alt attires for Superstar Studio??

No, EAS will be the exact same as last year. We cannot edit alts again and the only thing new are the material options.

Where did this info come from?

Is there any confirmation if we can/can't edit alt attires for Superstar Studio??

No, EAS will be the exact same as last year. We cannot edit alts again and the only thing new are the material options.

that has not been confirmed yet

I just don't believe we'll be able to change face paint or hair this year. I'll be surprised if I'm proven wrong, but I'm certainly not going to set myself up for disappointment, have to wait and see.

It's been confirmed that we cannot edit face paint or hair. Nothing has been said about alternate attires though.

Nobody said anything about editing face paints or hair bruh. I just want to know if I would be able to edit Bàlor's non-painted attire because the demon attire is the main attire for him. That's kinda big deal for me. Unless Bàlor's non painted attire is the main attire than I'll be fine if we cant edit alts. We won't be able to edit much of the Demon attires anyways

I'm concerned about editing alt attires too, it would be pointless editing Balor with his demon paint. It really sucked not being able to edit shaved head CM Punk and long haired HHH, we were stuck with Wolverine Punk and Current HHH so hopefully 2K got the message. :/

Nobody said anything about editing face paints or hair bruh. I just want to know if I would be able to edit Bàlor's non-painted attire because the demon attire is the main attire for him. That's kinda big deal for me. Unless Bàlor's non painted attire is the main attire than I'll be fine if we cant edit alts. We won't be able to edit much of the Demon attires anyways

Hair can't be edited. Confirmed in the Smacktalks video.

No mention so far of alternate attires or paint.

Surely we should be at least able to edit facepaint colours, right? This was easily possible in last gen (SS threads) and worked out pretty well.

I don't think it's that easy, because they probably scan the people that have face paint with the face paint on and don't add it manually

Superstar studio is the same as last year. And for the final time... Balor's demon paint is his alt attire.

Can you please provide proof that you know these for facts.

Hi, you can listen to him. He's played the game multiple times. I can confirm this.

Superstar studio is the same as last year. And for the final time... Balor's demon paint is his alt attire.

Can you please provide proof that you know these for facts.

Hi, you can listen to him. He's played the game multiple times. I can confirm this.

Can you please provide proof that you know these for facts. :shift:

Archived