WWE2kdev Topic (Updated: Oct 24th)

Ernez

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't even know what kinda HBK thats supposed to be. Why can't they do hbk right

What's....wrong with him exactly?

Shawn would always have his hair in that partial ponytail where he pulls the hair from the top and sides of his head back into a ponytail and leaves the back hanging down. That's kinda been his signature thing since he grew his mullet out and was able to do so. His street fight attire in 2K15 has the right hair though which I was really happy about since I used that one to make his In Your House DX Attire with.

Interesting. All these years I've been a Shawn fan and never really noticed that. I mean I've always hated his hair in real life anyway. The only time I ever truly like it was at WM 14 with the braids and such.

I always like his hair best after his initial heal turn from the rockers. We hardly ever get that model in games.

HBK had the WWE 13 hair back in 97' when he was wearing those kinda tights. It looks like they accidentally gave him Colin Cassadys hair. Like a cross between his 2008 half ponytail look and his 95 mullet....and then colored some kinda lifeless tone w/ the hue all the way up

Interesting. All these years I've been a Shawn fan and never really noticed that. I mean I've always hated his hair in real life anyway. The only time I ever truly like it was at WM 14 with the braids and such.

I always like his hair best after his initial heal turn from the rockers. We hardly ever get that model in games.

Actually he had my favourite attire at that time, I loved the white tights with the red accents and motocross boots.

The only time his hair became an issue to me was after the "doughboy" cut in 2003. His ponytail looked like a shaving brush!!

Wrestlemania XIV HBK seems to have the right hair for that match, at least. That's what I gathered from the unlockables video.

Braided ponytail? I wonder if we could use that for Road Dogg, wouldn't be perfect, but the best option I've seen so far.

I just saw a video of Hbk vs Austin in the showcase and Shawn's hair is swag swag! Braids and all man! Anyone interested in seeing go on YouTube and look up DenkOps.

I'm avoiding Showcase videos, want to have something as a surprise for when I get the game lol. Good to know about the hair, though.

I just saw a video of Hbk vs Austin in the showcase and Shawn's hair is swag swag! Braids and all man! Anyone interested in seeing go on YouTube and look up DenkOps.

I'm avoiding Showcase videos, want to have something as a surprise for when I get the game lol. Good to know about the hair, though.

Believe me I backed out right after Shawn's entrance lol I know what you mean.

Wrestlemania XIV HBK seems to have the right hair for that match, at least. That's what I gathered from the unlockables video.

Just seen the WM14 match on Youtube (Denk is playing through Showcase) They have absolutely nailed Shawn.

So the accurate WM14 HBK is finally in the game and unlockable?

Oh yes. I watched the entrance and cutscene before you take over control, and they have him spot on from that match. Even the movements are on point.

No Tyson though, just looks like some big generic bloke in a DX shirt who is referred to as "the Enforcer".

Archived